Mini 1324: Mostly Mute Martyr Mafia: Haiku Redux (GAMEOVER!)

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Mini 1324: Mostly Mute Martyr Mafia: Haiku Redux (GAMEOVER!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Glork »

Ladies, Gentlemen,
Mini Thirteen-Twenty-Four
Is finally here.

Mostly Mute Martyr
Mafia: Haiku Redux....
Kamikaze time!

Alive and Well (and WINNERS!) (3/13):

FaerieLord - Serf - Survived and Won
PeregrineV - Serf - Survived and Won

Lost, but Remembered (Fulfilled Win Condition) 4/13:

xRECKONERx - Serf - Killed by Imperials Night 2
SpyreX - Kamikaze - Blew up an Imperial Night 2
Hinduragi - Serf - Killed by Imperials Night 3
Cogito Ergo Sum
(replacing Ether N2)
- Serf - Killed by Imperials Night 4

Dead and Gone (Failed to fulfill win condition) 7/13:

Amrun - Serf - Lynched Day 1
Tierce - Kamikaze - Killed by Imperials Night 1
Quilford
(replacing markr Day 2)
- Serf - Lynched Day 2

Fate - Imperial - Blown Up Night 2

Zang - Serf - Lynched Day 3
Umbrage - Serf - Lynched Day 4

Nuwen - Imperial - Lynched Day 5

Current Status:

The game has ended!
Fae, Per, Reck, Spy, Hind, and Cog
Have won the game. Grats!
Last edited by Glork on Tue May 29, 2012 2:14 am, edited 28 times in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Glork »

GENERAL RULES
  1. Have fun, and be courteous to your fellow players and the moderator. This is, and always should be, Rule #1.
  2. Play to win the game.
  3. All votes must be in
    bold
    in the format
    Vote: Glork
    , or using VOTE: Vote Tags. To move your vote, you do not have to
    Unvote
    /UNVOTE: , but it is always appreciated.
  4. A majority of votes is required by the players to lynch. The number of players alive, and number of votes needed to lynch will be posted in each vote count and will always be in the first post.
  5. Days will last no longer than
    two weeks
    from the start of day. Extensions totaling up to one additonal week might be given upon request, depending on game circumstances, such as the need for replacements.
  6. Once you have been killed, you are dead. You may make one "bah" post, but do
    NOT
    under any circumstances post any game-relevant information or opinions. Players who are lynched may continue to talk up until their lynch scene has been posted.
  7. You may not edit or delete any posts. You may not use "invisible" text, text below
    (Small)
    font, black color tags, or any other "hidden" text, including cryptography.
  8. You may not communicate with any other player, living or dead, unless specifically stated by your role PM. A Graveyard QuickTopic will be provided by the moderator upon your death.
  9. You may not quote any out-of-thread communications, such as Role PMs or chat logs. If you feel a paraphrase might break this rule, please contact the Moderator before posting.
  10. Night actions must be submitted by the date and time posted at end-of-day. Nights will last a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of 72 hours.
  11. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 48 hours, please post a notice to that effect in the thread.
    V/LA which is posted in-thread (or PMed to the Mod during night) will not count against activity requirements.
  12. Out Of Character (OOC) text is reserved solely for Moderator use, in the event I feel I need to edit another player's post. Do not use this font.
  13. Players who do not post for
    72 consecutive hours
    are subject to a modprod. A player then has 48 more hours to pick up their prod before they are replaced. Players who are prodded more than
    three
    times over the course of two full day/night cycles will be replaced outright. Additional prods may be issued upon player request. Exceptions will be made for V/LA posted in-thread.
  14. No set of rules can be all-encompassing. I reserve the right to replace or modkill any player for any reason, at any time. However, I try to be extremely reasonable and prefer to resort to forced replacement and modkills as an absolute last resort. If you follow Rules 1 and 2, chances are you will not have to worry about this rule. You may ALWAYS contact me or a Back-Up Mod with any questions or concerns related to this game, its mods, or its players.

GAME-SPECIFIC RULES:
  1. Each of your posts may contain the following: Exactly one haiku, exactly ONE quote of another post, ONE additional
    Vote: Player X
    and/or
    Unvote
    , and any additonal FoSes, IGMEOY.
  2. You may NOT use multiple votes/unvotes in the same post for morse code, cryptography, or ANY other reason.
  3. You may not post emoticons or ASCII images.
  4. You may not make two posts in a row, except
    an EBWOP to correct haiku syntax ONLY
  5. You may not use
    strikethrough
    tags, or symbols (&, #, $, /, etc).
  6. Please be careful when using abbreviations and acronyms. All abbrevations are to be read as individual letters for syllable counting. For example, "IGMEOY" would be six syllables: "I Gee Em Ee Oh Why."
    EXCEPTIONS: OMGUS can be
    two
    syllables (Om-Gus). "WIFOM" can be two syllables (Why-Fom, Wee-Fom).
    More exceptions may be added at the moderator's discretion.
  7. [img] tags are strictly forbidden.
  8. Posts which break the post restriction and go uncorrected will recieve a warning. A player who recieves
    five
    warnings in a single day will be modkilled. Modkills will end the day.
  9. A lynch
    MUST
    occur reach day. At deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If two or more players are tied, whichever leading vote-getter had more votes most recently will be lynched. If there are no votes over the course of an entire day, all players will be lynched simultaneously and lose.
  10. Nights will last a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of 72 hours. If a Kamikaze misses the night deadline, they will take no action. If the Imperials fail to send in a choice by the deadline, then a random player will be killed. I will be lenient in that, if you get the choice in late but before I get to a computer, I will accept it, but I would advise against betting on me being late/absent.
  11. Kamikaze kills and nightkills take place simultaneously. In other words, if the Imperials target a Kamikaze, the Kamikaze's target (if any) that night will still die. If the game ends on a Kamikaze bombing at night, any players killed that night are considered dead, as opposed to being survivors.

For reference: A haiku is a three-line poem which follows a specific form: The first and third lines are five syllables long. The middle line is seven syllables wrong. If you are unsure of the pronunciation of a word, try to find a different way of wording your post so that you can be sure you fit the five-seven-five form. I don't particularly care if you make mistakes or typoes, but try to be careful. As mentioned above, you're always free to edit via double-posts if you realize you made a mistake. This may save you from recieving a Warning.
Last edited by Glork on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!