Title Fairy: Abuse of Mooglepower!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I like Hammerhead.

I also agree with shaft.ed that a lot of great titles are going to be one-game deals. Sure, sometimes players have a "thing" that stretches multiple games, but a lot of memorable events are memorable precisely because they were spontaneous.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I agree with Llama. There are quite a few high-kill-priority players out there.

I feel like a godzilla spin on the idea of "killed night one" would work out a lot better but it's not coming to me at the moment.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

but come on, I just had this total original, never-before-heard idea to use title fairy thread as a way to passive-aggressively flame someone. pretty cool huh

anyway

Nominate Faraday for: Man of Mystery?

He's really, really bad at posting with alt accounts. See: Eddard Stark, A Gaggle of Geese, whatever his Lost Season 2 hydra was, etc.

(Still love you bro)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #238 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Maybe
should I be here?

Double meaning:
  • References mistakenly posting with his main instead of his alt
  • References faraday's occasional drunkposting
Also, it's the funniest title if he does this again, e.g: Game with gaggle of geese, accidentially posts with Faraday, someone quotes his title and responds "NO."
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #281 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:28 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Princeton's Pride
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #923 (isolation #5) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I like plain NordIC.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #961 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Wouldn't a colon work better than a question mark?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #963 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Oh. Well, wouldn't a colon work better than nothing? Or ellipses I suppose, if there's room.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1112 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Nominate Nachomamma8 for
Technically Correct

Futurama wrote:Bureaucrat Conrad, you're technically correct - the best kind of correct!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #3136 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

are you supposed to clear former scummies titles from people? because if so I'm just mafia scum again. I can search out other people in a similar spot if it's the goal to clear them all, but I've never been 100% on how that goes
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #3226 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

OfAllusion
is the funniest imo, because it's alluding to MoI. Zor you're selling yourself short saying it's "for the erudite MoI." I think the joke works specifically because it's an allusion to MoI's username.

Return to “Player Titles”