Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Phillammon »

Oh, right, Robotnick was replaced by MN.

Yeah, that's good enough for me. If tierce and shadow seem to agree you're not worth lynching, I'm willing to accept that. Thanks for the civility, by the way. VOTE: Mafia_n00b
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Tierce »

Oversoul can still be scum, if what I think about his role is correct. But this one needs pursuing asap.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

Post by IceGuy »

I'll wait what mafia_n00b has to say. Getting rid of mcqueen isn't exactly scum best strategy.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

Post by inte »

i see.

this still may or may not confirm oversoul to be town

i retract my intent to hammer VOTE: Mafia_n00b
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1432, LlamaFluff wrote:You are a (mafia aligned)
abductor
. Each night you may choose to abduct any player in the game. Your target will be revealed as being abducted the following morning and will be removed from the game. Because they are removed they can not post or vote. They do not count to parity and they are not counted for majority in voting. No abducted player's alignment is revealed.

When you are killed in any way, all of the abducted players escape and are returned to the game. You may chose not to abduct in a night, you may not abduct and perform the mafias kill.

This does not confirm Oversoul's alignment in any way, btw.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 am

Post by inte »

i have something to say, but it'll come after mister mafia_noob responds to these accusations
Show

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1426, Tierce wrote:Oversoul can still be scum, if what I think about his role is correct. But this one needs pursuing asap.

&
In post 1427, IceGuy wrote:I'll wait what mafia_n00b has to say. Getting rid of mcqueen isn't exactly scum best strategy.

These are basically my thoughts right now. :/

Oversoul, I still don't get it why you thought claiming was so bad unless you were just genuinely angry at all of us.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Tierce »

^ Scum often make suboptimal kill choices.

Making a kill that would look like a vig is a perfect way to mess up NK analysis.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 am

Post by theamatuer »

I think I'll wait till MN posts, but OS is probably town
unvote
Its just whatever
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Originally? Or just today?

Today I was angry at getting strung up.
Originally I thought it would be bad to claim seeing Gandald and Andrius had that role in Children of Hurin and it didn't end well for both of them
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1433, theamatuer wrote:OS is probably town

X

We are not learning anything about Oversoul's alignment here, just mafia_n00b's. Not even Oversoul knows, so don't bother going about 'probablys' because his play so far is a mushy mushiness of nothing
because he doesn't know his alignment
. We can't scumhunt that. (Seriously, if I were in that position, I would have played my damndest town game and hope I pulled a town role, or that I came into later days looking townish enough to survive as scum/3rd party. Anyway...)

Why did you target Robotnick2, Oversoul?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

I still believe my scum reads.

I thought it was suspicious that he outted the masons + his comments about 2birds and ShadowGirl were trying to appeal to them
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by saulres »

I realize I'm only skimming due to time pressures today, and I want to look at this more tomorrow, but I just don't understand how come, after Oversoul, a heavy scum-read for several people, claims he
doesn't know what his abilities are
, nor his alignment
, but when he says he used an ability, everyone's like "Oh Oversoul must be town okay let's trust his result".

Can someone sum up the logic behind that please? Assuming I won't see it when I can read in depth tomorrow. tia
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Oversoul's claim explains a lot. But let's say that mafia_n00b DID perform an abduct action. Does that mean he is scum? If so, why does it mean that?

I would still prefer an IceGuy lynch unless someone gave a really good reason that mafia_n00b must be scum if Oversoul is telling the truth.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by inte »

In post 1438, danakillsu wrote:Oversoul's claim explains a lot. But let's say that mafia_n00b DID perform an abduct action. Does that mean he is scum? If so, why does it mean that?

I would still prefer an IceGuy lynch unless someone gave a really good reason that mafia_n00b must be scum if Oversoul is telling the truth.

kill the speculation until mafia noob comes around

we want him to have original thoughts
Show

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1402, Phillammon wrote:Wait wait WHAT?

IceGuy.
IGMEOY for coming forward with knowledge unprovoked.
That is, it would be an IGMEOY if I didn't already have a scumread on you, but oh well.

What the FUCK? Why do you say the most nonsensical things in the entire world and no one says ANYTHING? That's probably the worst attack in this game so far. My God. Another check in the IceGuy town and Phillamon scum columns.

In post 1406, Tierce wrote:Why would
anyone
Watch mcqueen? Are you claiming tracker who followed Robotnick/mafia_n00b to mcqueen?

My one and only theory about that is preserving game balance--a random player 'vanishes' for BB's recruitment to work, and the recruited player gets the same alignment of the original player. That would take care of balance, but I am definitely not interested in BB trying his action again tonight because I can be totally off-base here and the risk of recruiting scum into that QT is way too unpleasant.

Oversoul claimed conditional commuter, and now he's going on about voyeurs/watchers/trackers? He's fishing. He has been refusing to help the town just because, while at the same time helping scum via inaction because he can be scum himself. The fuck? Look, if your role is that messy, I'm sorry for you, but that is not protown behavior. Lying like that is not protown behavior. Waiting this long (2 days to deadline, and before that, less than one day to deadline) to reveal who you think targeted a janitored flip and waffling about it at L-1 as a bargain against your lynch is not protown behavior. :/

In post 1435, Tierce wrote:
In post 1433, theamatuer wrote:OS is probably town

X

We are not learning anything about Oversoul's alignment here, just mafia_n00b's. Not even Oversoul knows, so don't bother going about 'probablys' because his play so far is a mushy mushiness of nothing
because he doesn't know his alignment
. We can't scumhunt that. (Seriously, if I were in that position, I would have played my damndest town game and hope I pulled a town role, or that I came into later days looking townish enough to survive as scum/3rd party. Anyway...)

Why did you target Robotnick2, Oversoul?

These two posts were just whatI wanted to say at just the times I wanted to say them. I'm comfortable with Tierce being town from this point forward.

We should probably lynch mafia_n00b and see what happens, but lying about that claim is in no way pro-town and Shadow Girl should just modkill him so we get all the information we need from this day. mcqueen should return to parity, so we won't even be messing that up.

VOTE: mafia_n00b
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Sorry, what? What I meant, was, if you're going to claim an investigative role, then at least give some founding, explanation or at the very least context, rather than just outright saying "I know too". Apologies if my phrasing was bad.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

So, in other words, you're role fishing and trying to paint IceGUY as suspicious for it when it doesn't make sense. Okay, good to know.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by saulres »

@Mod

Requesting prods of

BBmolla 2 days 3 hours (but 40 posts elsewhere -- anyone who knows me knows I consider this a scumtell, and I'd vote except with such a close deadline I don't think it'll be viable at the moment.)
knox 2 days 21 hours
Captain Haddock 3 days 10 hours
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Goon
Captain Haddock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Captain Haddock »

In post 1124, ShadowGirl wrote:@Amrun: Them's the breaks.
Also, I disagree that what Tierce said ruins the value of her reads. The fact that you are trying to devalue them doesn't make me think well of you.

PEdit: Suffice to say, Dana is at the top of my list right now. At this current moment (and because I'm in a hurry), I won't divulge the rest of the list right now.

Anyways, for everyone on Phil's wagon or was (other than dana): what do you think of dana?

He's scummy. He misrepped me and has tried to make everyone in general look bad.
In post 1169, Oversoul wrote:I’m not going to lie. I have very little opinion on Haddock mostly because his posts all look very defensive and
bland

errr... What can I do about that?

After seeing Oversoul's RAGE post I would say Oversoul's obvtown but apparently he doesn't even know what he is... How bastard can it get?

Here's my updated lynchlist:

BBmolla
Philammon
Danakillsu
Iceguy

Depending on what Mafianoob says he will get a place and vote. By my count we have about 39 hours.

Previewedit: I actually don't have a prod in my inbox(not that that's why I was away)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1443, saulres wrote:
@Mod

Requesting prods of

BBmolla 2 days 3 hours (but 40 posts elsewhere -- anyone who knows me knows I consider this a scumtell, and I'd vote except with such a close deadline I don't think it'll be viable at the moment.)
knox 2 days 21 hours
Captain Haddock 3 days 10 hours

Talk about IIoA. Only one of those is even in prod range, ha.

Interesting that he showed up right away, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by mafia-n00b »

Holy crap... that's what I get for taking a lazy Sunday...

Anyway, I obviously didn't perform any night action, and I have no information from the mod about anything that robotnick did or didn't do.

That said, the role PM that *I* received, while it has a night action, is only focused on me. Basically, I cannot target anyone else at night. Furthermore, based on the evidence that I see today, I can also deduce that if what OS says is true (he "watched" Robotnick last night) then I can say that Robotnick did not use his night action.

So, what does this all mean? A) OS is lying or B) Someone has a really bastardly redirect going, and whoever actually "abducted" mcqueen framed (either intentionally or randomly) Robotnick.

I'll respond to whatever inquiries you like, up to and including a full claim... however, it'd be better if scum didn't know my full role... not game-winning better, or anything, just better. Basically, the only real shot I have at being anything other than a VT is scum not knowing my role. So, your call town, I'll abide by whatever you all think is best... I really don't know how else to handle my role. Sorry. :(
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by mafia-n00b »

Sorry, some other options occurred to me:

C) Robotnick had a different role PM than I do.
D) My role PM is a lie.

Isn't it great when you can't trust the mod??
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

Ask the mod if Robotnick took an action last night, and if so, what it was.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by mafia-n00b »

On it now.