DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:30 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Roflcopter
You're a former retired player too? High 5.

@Thomith
RQS. I'm going to start by saying I don't mind it, but these questions don't really give us insight into game play behaviour with exception to the last one for activity checks. If you're going to generate content you should ask questions like:

a. One bullet, one shot based on who are you're going to kill if you had to use it this moment from this list?
For this myself I would shoot either Unofficial or Phe simply because from page 1 of nothing they are the last to confirm. AND LULZ OBV SCUMZ ARE LAST TO CONFIRM CUZ OF QT DISCUSSHINS. "sarcasm tags" Hey it's page 1, and there's nothing else for me to go off

or b. What's your favourite town and scum game that you've played and reference them.
Best Recent Scum Game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15353
Best Recent Town Game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=14737

You'll generate more reads off those questions to kick us off the RVS than mafia discussion fluff. But I digress, and it's page 1 so leniency is given for this.

Anyways answers to your questions

1. I prefer scumz because it's the most fun alignment to play.

2. I've played over 20 games at least. About half are on my wiki, but I haven't played much since school hit. I'm glad most of the games I have on my bookmarks/etc ended before the big server crash (read: TIGERS). Some of my most recent games haven't been specular since I'm finishing an honours program in Molecular Genetics and I'm working in a lab this summer so I've been busy. This game will be my only commitment (aside from Mishmash stuff).

3. MST. Throughout the day. I've been hitting the gym after 4pm and have 2 hours total of travel time everyday so I will attempt final catchup stuff in the evening. But yeah probably around 10AM MST and 2PM MST are the real times I can be on due to my job. Hence the single game thing.

Also
Vote: Unofficalruler
CUZ OF SRZ REASONS OUTLINED ABOVE USING MAFIA 101 THEORY.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:39 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Phenenas
I just said that if I had a bullet aka (read if I was a day vig) I would shoot you using SRZ MAFIA 101 THEORY outlined in my first post, and no response? Really? REALLY?.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Mon May 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@MOD: Apologies, forgot to mention that I was away for the long weekend here

Status: Too tired from family stuff, and will post tomorrow during my down time.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Tue May 22, 2012 10:29 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ok I have more to comment in detail but I have some words to put out. I have to run back to the lab for work. Consider this Part 1 of my scratch notes. Rest of my thoughts with regards to Thomith, Milk, Mormon and pretty much the meat of page 2-3 will follow later today but I'm just going to get the ball rolling on my end with my incomplete notes.

@With Respect to my Bullet Question. Roflcopter, and Humble Pariot gets some brownie points in my eyes since they are using the bullet wisely (mafia theory wise). Lynch scum reads and shoot anti-town reads (my personal philosphy). I'll do a more complete analysis a bit later.

@Phenenas
1. Odd reaction in this post. In terms of meta notes it just looks like you're quite a logical player to contrast with any previous games, but this doesn't reflect your alignment in this game. When I get the time I'll look more into patterns of play. Otherwise I'll take the response and chalk it to a null call.

@Senfans
1. So, in your 4 pages of summary you call out Seacore as significant, but that is super vague in itself. Explain with alignments please.
2. Explain your Coffee and Roflcopter town reads.

@With regards to Aragula/Seacore/Humble on page 3-4.
Defending a person is legitimate. It's not the same as "disrupting an attack"/scum hunting in a way that you two can't do it on Absta. The reasoning is legitimated in Aragula's response since part of the game is to defend your town reads and steer town towards your scum reads. I dislike Humble's argument on Aragula because it frames it the wrong way. Especially given the context that we just had a long weekend. Like wise with Seacore.

The current argument/"case" on absta is still awaiting a response especially with the new questions from Humble. Let it develop. Make the calls then. Both Seacore/Humble remain as a town read due to obv actions. But the current argument on Aragula is unwarrented, and reasoning is fine as a townie.

I have more to say but it's more mafia theory rather then alignment calls which can be saved in the post game chat.

TL;DR. I have bad feels from the Seacore commentary that Senfan did. The vagueness of it all is scummy to me since mentioning people who are significant in events without personal opinions feels like someone trying to get a name stuck out there to gauge opinion. That and off page 1 and 4 it's my best scum read so far. :<.

I'll look more into the other stuff after my labwork.

Unvote, Vote Sensfan
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh context wise. I kinda took out the Seacore/Humble town read off my notes without pasting the reasoning.

Key town tells from these players from my notes

Seacore - Engaging arguments. Still waiting on meta research results but will expect them shortly.
Humble - Key town tell is the research done on Bork aside from the questioning that I like to see. But the research shows passionate townie actions.

Tl;dr, basic scum hunting 101 overall.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Wed May 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

K Final DTManalysis. Sorry for the lateness since work and soreness from the gym and all.

@Milk/Thomith Page 2-3 Stuffs.
It took a few rereads but looking at Milk's POV: The vote and the RQS statement are independent things. It took me a few re-reads but there seems to be some blending of both RQS arguments with the votes assuming you take Milk's side. I can agree on a theory standpoint how how RQS is not scummy but makes Milk view their play differently. These cues are best used for meta - alignment link analysis.

I'm ok for the stance that RQS is fluffy (hence my original post this game) which leads to fruitless advances. I'm ok with Milk's reasoning with player trend analysis. But otherwise I find these pages more about mafia theory and less about actual interactions. It doesn't seem to be a strong argument for this early case.

However I dislike Thomith's followup to his Milk vote. Particularly the "cautious" reasoning of Mormon. I was fine with him following a person's case if he felt that it's a good one. I'm not fine when Thomith's Mormon analysis because to me when I read between the lines it doesn't seem like a person should be convinced by a cautious person's vote. If a person has a good case I would be more suspect of the lack of voting (i.e Mormon) because this could be an early bus attack link (i.e Mormon-bork) or something fishy like that. Seeing how Thomith admitted that there should be doubt in Mormon's character I see this more of someone latching on to a case in a lazy manner, which is scummy in my eyes.

@Mormon
This post is scummy to me. Mainly because caution at this stage of the game shouldn't be an issue with exception to L-1 quick votes. Which it in self is informative. For a game of this caliber I expect town to be more competent to avoid quick hammers. Thus if a quick hammer occured on an early day 1 wagon, we actually narrow down the pool for scum targets (or should be able to) since only scum would push a wagon so fast.

Like wise if we do run up a powerrole, the need to claim isn't present for this stage of the game. That person won't be lynched because I expect town to recognize the context of the wagon (i.e. early day 1).

Finally if we do have town that sheep wagons like so, we have more serious problems then outing PRs since our day play would be severely compromised due to player style in game rather then any other repercussions of losing PRs. In other words scum would play to be the leaders of this kind of crowd since that's far stronger then lynching PRs.

So this comment pings on my scumdar for the above reasons. Caution at this stage really isn't necessary for competent town. Reaction tells garnered by this phase will set up a solid foundation for future reads and the later phases.

@URoE
Town read for the following reasons:
a. Actually using my question as a basis for pressure attacks on Humble. I was looking to see how people would handle it and to me this is kind of a unique way to attack someone (i.e scum hunt).
b. Gut reads/vibes from defending Aragua on Page 2.

@Techno
a. Twitchy? I'm impressed that you could see my physical body writhing awkwardly from some text on an internet forum. (/bad joke) That aside I'm confused to why the scum read in particular. Details please.

b. Aside from that I noticed a scummy activity.
You failed to follow up on Roflcopter
. Between your Post 63 here to Roflcopter's post of questions on page 4 here and yourresponse here later that day I noticed you
failed to follow up on your very own scum case
. Townies care about their own cases. Townies don't forget when someone fails to answer the question. This is scummy since you didn't follow up on your own case.

THIS REEKS OF DISTANCING. CALLING IT NOW, EARLY TECHNO AND ROFLCOPTER linkage to be scum buddies since reading between the lines this looks like distancing between the parties.

@Sensfan
Seacore beat me to the punch but I don't see how significant does not equate to an alignment read. I don't get it. It's like you're framing for the bussing argument but there's no punch line. Also town reads when you admitted that there isn't a lot to make alignment calls? CONTRADICTION GALORE.

Tl DR:
Scum = Sensfan
Scum Partners = Roflcopter/Techno
Must look into = Mormon
Town reads = self explanatory if you've read.

Trio I pick to lynch, the first 3. Done and done. Time for some sleep.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Wed May 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Forgot, look into Thomith.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Huh, but doesn't that mean you have some sense of reasoning to pick those two players from the rest to answer Rofl's question?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

BTW: For funsies this is the current reasoning I see so far Senfan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJp86_tj ... re=related
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Wed May 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'd prefer Technodeath over yours just in case the little birdy saying I could be paranoidly wrong since you are up there only by association and not by actions.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:13 am

Post by DTMaster »

On my phone so responses
@techno
1. You used OMGuS incorrectly. I have provided reasoning to my attack. If I voted you indiscriminately then that is OmGUS. Learn your terms before you use them.
2. Telling me to lurk is more telling of your scuminess. I can see you squirm more of you're resorting to insults rather then cases to attack me.
3. I rank Sens fan then you Scum. Rofl is a special name on the list since he's up there by association. Sensfan has more logic behind my
attack. You have more gut. If I could double vote I would. Obviously I can't so I'll advance all my cases wih posts and votes where I can. Tellin me that I shouldn't advance either case is pretty basic scum tactics because I can vote and argue multiple people at one and catch all the scums this way. I'll make note of that since you can only tunnel from you.

4. Oh pleasE rofl copter ignored your questions you posted before. It took your scum read for you to continue to engage in your very own case? You're not even nailing roflcopter for this. This is why I linked you two. It reads as basic distancing. I shouldn't be encouraging you to scum hunt.

Sorry for the typos. On my phone.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:14 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh and sarcasm tags put in for "scum read" for obvious effect.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

In post 63, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 37, roflcopter wrote:what do you think of the fact that coffee didn't follow up his own argument with a vote?

That he is a conservative player.

In post 44, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: milk

if he's scum, arugula is too. seacore is town.
discuss.

@mormon, is there anyone you think has done anything scummy? you seem like you're trying to avoid concrete suspicions, opting rather to go rng or, when forced to choose, picking lurkers (lack of content) instead of analyzing anyone's actual content.

On what do you basis do you make this assumption? And how could you possibly of three pages of posts? Do you assume that anyone that defends anyone is buddying and therefore scum buddies?

Quoting from my phone because you know you seem to forget this nice attack you present at the bottom. Wher is my follow up.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:20 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh btw I couldn't help my first analysis post since I took a long wall and broke it apart. I knew I didn't have
my scum reads up and I'll that that blow since yeah if i continued to do so would be troubling. But thats the read. Plus now I'm obviously pursing this case with Sensfan.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:26 am

Post by DTMaster »

If you're wondering why, I'll pull up a meta game when I'm not on my phone. I've been scolded in the past for going off tangently so I'm trying to check that so I have more solid logical cases. If you have the time look up gods and men where zorblag scolded me in game. Or court of gods where i tried todo crazy gambits, had lots of town reads that were right but didn't do enough to defend it. Etc. it's an of game since I tried to find scum by confirming in my head the town reads. I had good towndar that game but really bad scumdar.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Thu May 24, 2012 1:42 am

Post by DTMaster »

Quick responses.

1. For my 94 you to Humble. You missed some questions. Hmm parallelism is coming into play I note.
2. For my 96 the meta research that Seacore was doing to Thomith. Which I need to verify but since Thomith is not discrediting it I'm taking it good at face value.
3. For my linking the players, lol true as a statement of fact. But that doesn't mean it's not doing its job, and I'm making notes off it. :p
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Thu May 24, 2012 2:34 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ha it's on. Line by line analysis will follow with quote wall will follow after I run my gels for my digests in the lab today.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #17) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Apologies. I'm going to be V/LA till Saturday because there is a problem with my experiment and family events are occurring. I had a rough day with stuffs in the lab >>;;. Gonna take a breather until then.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #18) » Mon May 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Apologies. Real life aka work hit another snag in my project so I'm a bit burnt out. I have a partial draft of my responses so far but I keep needing to up date it >>;;. Anyways lots of new faces. I'm making a 2 part post coming soon. First part being my promised line by line analysis to techno. Second part general statements to come.

I also note L-1 on Sens, so I'm going to unvote so I can get my posts out before an over eager persons hammars. I want my voice heard going into N1. I can take the hammer since Sens as of where I left off was one of my scum reads.

Unvote
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #19) » Mon May 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Junpei
I promised a line by line analysis and I'm about 3/4 done. I don't care if you think more poorly of me (just from reading player style) and even if you ignore it, it's ment for the argument that I've locked in. I will finish this. Of course since I know things will be lengthy I'm adding a tl;dr to my catch up post. This is a catch up post, so it's long. Read the tl;drs if you dislike it.

BUT I WILL FINISH WHAT I"VE STARTED. :<
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #20) » Mon May 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Uh, why should I spoiler it if I know you're not going to read it anyways. Aesthetically area tags are nicer. If you're going to look down upon me for that then I have a simple image for you since I'm not posting to appease your wishes. I'm here to catch scums. Image
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Mon May 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Oh my image tags didn't work. I meant to post this.

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #22) » Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'm not taking queues but I really need to stop checking for updates on this page. >>;;. Anyways thoughts will be written before I go to bed.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #23) » Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Ok sorry for the wait but HERE IS MY POST BY POST ANALYSIS COMPLETE WITH QUOTES AND LINE BY LIN ANALYSIS. I'm going to break my post into two postings: This Techno analysis as my first one, then my second one for general stuff. I will summarize my total reads in the second post. The format will be this since there has been more material added since my initial challenge statement:

a. I will group together core arguments below to it's own box. There is lots of repetition as mentioned earlier.
b. The bulk of the response will be targeted towards this post. But I make note of updated arguments with either links or direct quotes.

Part 1: Introduction to Techno

Argument 1: OMGUS Argument on DTM
Techno wrote: 1. You had nothing to say about me until I put you on my scumdar

There are many things are wrong with this argument.
1. You still fail to understand what OMGUS means. I will go into lecture smug mode now. Allow me to refer to the Wikipedia good sir.
MafiaWiki wrote:OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

With this as an example:
Mafiawiki wrote:The term was introduced by GL mafia player Purgation in GL mafia game 29 on 08-12-2001 04:13 AM. The sequence of posts went as follows:

Ryoushi: I am going to Vote: Purgation because I don't like any of the other bandwagons.

Purgation: OMG, you suck. Vote Ryoushi.

Ryoushi: I didn't expect that kind of response, though...

Ignoring the vote because that's not required for the basis of your attack (that and it's more so a semantic of the argument if I go down that road which is distracting in general) this is not how I attacked you. Did I attack you for calling me out? No. I acknowledged your original attack because it's valid. See this exchange:

Techno wrote:2. DT: he seems twitchy and nervous.

DTM wrote:a. Twitchy? I'm impressed that you could see my physical body writhing awkwardly from some text on an internet forum. (/bad joke) That aside I'm confused to why the scum read in particular. Details please.

Details fleshed out by you are fine (with regards to posting style as an argument to my alignment). I take that hit. OMGUS attacks? I think not. Please recall the original argument:

DTM wrote: Aside from that I noticed a scummy activity. You failed to follow up on Roflcopter . Between your Post 63 here to Roflcopter's post of questions on page 4 here and yourresponse here later that day I noticed you failed to follow up on your very own scum case . Townies care about their own cases. Townies don't forget when someone fails to answer the question. This is scummy since you didn't follow up on your own case.

Key words are: "failed to follow up on Roflcopter". I refer back to this question.

In post 63, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 44, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: milk

if he's scum, arugula is too. seacore is town.
discuss.

@mormon, is there anyone you think has done anything scummy? you seem like you're trying to avoid concrete suspicions, opting rather to go rng or, when forced to choose, picking lurkers (lack of content) instead of analyzing anyone's actual content.

On what do you basis do you make this assumption? And how could you possibly of three pages of posts? Do you assume that anyone that defends anyone is buddying and therefore scum buddies?

Since this argument where Techno presses on Rofl for his read on Milk/Arugula scum and Town Seacore I noted that Techno didn't follow up on his scum hunting lead. Note that as I iso Roflcopter didn't respond to Techno's question and he hand waves it away in his response to all people Absta. Full context below.

In post 153, absta101 wrote:Do you vote someone in hopes of them turning out to be town?

In post 154, roflcopter wrote:sometimes i feel like i'm wearing a derp magnet

thomith, i say more likely to hit scum because i don't
know
anybody's alignment but my own, but i
think
techno has a better chance of being scum than you, based on what has happened so far in this game and my interpretation of it. get it?

@absta, i could have explained it, but i was hoping to draw out telling reactions through ambiguity. the conclusion i came to was not really a strong one, but laying it out in bold terms gets bolder responses. naming scum teams before we have a flip is, in general, not so helpful, you're right. but seeing how the two parties respond to being called a scum team can be.
on a side note, trying to name entire scum teams used to be basically my entire m.o., but i've been away from the site for a while and am trying to approach this game with more logic and less pure gut.
re: post 37, i don't think my own opinion on the question i asked was important. i asked him because he did follow up coffee's point with a vote, even though coffee didn't.
re: post 82, the people i asked questions of were the ones i wanted more content from so i could try to guage their alignment. i asked different questions to different people because all the same questions would have been boring.

So original argument: Techno isn't scum hunting stands. Techno clearly demonstrates that if he was pressing on people for reactions with Rofl, he's doing it by ignoring my concern (i.e. not following up on Rofl). He's not following up on cases. He's attacking and seeing where it sticks. In the time I brought up the concern (i.e. Roflcopter is making strange claims, Techno is leading this charge) I noted that Techno still forgets this. lulz. Oh well

Neighbourhood?!?!?!TBH this is quite left field.
Techno wrote:
"how does DTMaster's reasoning worry you? As in DTMaster is town and failing?" what, the fuck. Know something I don't? His reasoning worries me just as it worries you, because he called me out as scummy and a neighbour after like four posts...

There is some serious neighbouring going on between DT and Poirot, smells pretty fishy!!

First this reads as terrible role fishing. You know the kind where scum is trying to out neighbours/masons. The former being unconfirmed, but if both players have strong town reads on the other you could still take a notch down scum by behaving like a mason duo. However proper play by neighbours is to scum hunt both within the game/at night. Anyways, I digress since this is more theory speech.

Techno wrote:I haven't ruled out the possibility that DT is town, sure. I need to look at some of his other meta, but claiming someone as scum and neighbour, and then SOMEONE else as scum by association, after 6 posts each is oddly untown, and sounds like keen scum to me. Plus the fact that it was right after I had put his name up as a scumread ('shit ive been detected, going into im really protown lets kill scum attack mode!'). Seems pretty scummy to me.

Lol I called you and roflcopter scum buddies. I.e. Roflcopter/Techno team with a missing 3rd person out there. Pu-leeze I called out teams plenty of time. Want meta?

Here is where I caught the town leaders as scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16121. Got lynched since I replaced but didn't wall. Then they flipped scum in the end game. Oooh wow.
Oh wait I had info. Heres one where I did the same thing but did it D1 with no flips. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=14127 Boyah bitch take it and weep.

Whose squirming scum? Can I get a you-yah?

Part 2 being edited. Rereads abounds, etc etc.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #24) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Ugh talk about rough day. I'm on my phone using data since there is a power outage. I saved my responses on gmail draft so most of it is intact but I'll need to post the rest of it tomorrow.'sorry folks.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Apologies for being away. Power outage and etc sorted. More family events (watching my nieces in a ballot) etc. Will attempt to post by Monday.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 am

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry that I was away for all of day 2 since it was accelerated and I was busy at work. >>;;. But I'm a VT. Before the hammer allow me to post my reads. I can't counter defend Junpei's arguments but I want my reads down and I'm more miffed that work ate up more time when I still had a Techno argument in play (and he died).
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 am

Post by DTMaster »

Aside from the alternative if Seacore crumbed on Techno/Absta can you double check that? A kill on either of them can be the reason for Seacore death if scum shot them. Otherwise since the D2 lynch happened when I was away, I'm not sure suspicion on me is warrented a hide since Seacore supported my D1 reads all game. But I can't speak for the death.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 am

Post by DTMaster »

Or someone else for scum targets :<
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 am

Post by DTMaster »

Yeah to be honest I would lynch myself since that's a good crumb and I would run with that lead. But I'll get my thoughts down. I need to do a reread since I based my attack on Techno-scum but since that came out wrong I need to do a reread.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 am

Post by DTMaster »

That's fine. I can't defend against this
Vote DTMaster
. This is the best town play since any defence is just WIFOM.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 am

Post by DTMaster »

I hand the torch to you Junpei.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 am

Post by DTMaster »

To be truthful I apologize to the town for my poor play being away. But sadly this was the best move to the town. :(
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

Post by DTMaster »

I hammered myself Junpei. Good luck town.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 am

Post by DTMaster »

There wasn't really more discussion regarding me. Either Seacore crumbed right or not. That will be the center of discussion. Scum would push it. Town will be biased by it. Lets move on.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:46 am

Post by DTMaster »

If you assume 4 scum with the current setup in this game (i.e we know that we have a hider) then the game could end in 2 mislynches. Balanced setups should allow for 3 mislynches before lylo assuming one NK every turn.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 am

Post by DTMaster »

Unless they are CPRs :P
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am

Post by DTMaster »

You do know what CPR docs do.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am

Post by DTMaster »

Why would I play optimal scum play?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 am

Post by DTMaster »

That's just silly.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am

Post by DTMaster »

Unless he got shot by bullets of LIFE in this case.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 am

Post by DTMaster »

Since when was it confirmed we have a vig. >>;;
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

Why not. Besides I brought up CPRs as a joke. Not actual setup speculation.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

You think too narrowly Roflcopter.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 am

Post by DTMaster »

And then PD happens. :p
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 am

Post by DTMaster »

That a two man team is really weird for this game. "Hangs his head in resignation"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I lied in the dead thread about the SK. I was telling the truth when I only had one scum buddy. I just left out that I also had 1 scum buddy when Ice died, and Argula didn't join the folds till then :p
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Mafia QT reveals this as the case. :p TRICKSY RITE?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by DTMaster »

You used your role awesomely and in the best way. It just so happened that people flubed it in the end for the day game for Arugula to coast through.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”