Feature Announcements

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #177 (isolation #0) » Mon May 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Tierce »

Whoever added end dates to the V/LA ribbons--a hearty thank you. If this was active before, I missed it, but I think it's new--and it's very, very handy.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #207 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Tierce »

I like it. However, there seems to be a simple and elegant solution to this whole thing, instead of "remove all sigs in UCP":
chamber, can you make this an optional feature? As in, if someone wants sigs automatically spoilered, they can alter it in their UCP, and for those who don't, they'll have them as before?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #209 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Tierce »

And because I can't edit the above (why is thread showing up in New York, anyway? "Board index › Mafia Games › New York"):
In post 204, Jackal711 wrote:I like mine to show because I change it regularly when day/night or needed replacement status changes in the 2 games I"m modding.

I'll remove my game records (moving it to my wiki page), and that should make it short enough.

Thank you for such a reasonable approach to this situation. Not everyone has to like it/accept it, of course, but I like how practical and straightforward you chose to be. <3
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 212, zoraster wrote:
In post 209, Tierce wrote:(why is thread showing up in New York, anyway? "Board index › Mafia Games › New York")

I have no idea, but the same thing happened with the F62 Changes thread, and it was annoying there too.

I actually understand now. It's showing up on forum #1, which is New York. Probably forum coding feature of some sort that means this needs to be categorized.

[/derail]

Return to “News”