Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 am

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 33, Dannflor wrote:So are we actually going to get somewhere or keep making random votes until somebody cracks?

Either way, we need to get the ball rolling tbh.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #3) » Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Atlasblade »

My bad. I was really busy at first but everything is resolved atm. I'll give my 2 cents about the situation after I read the new posts
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #4) » Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Atlasblade »

Ok, from what I've been reading all I can say is bandwagons are OP!

On a more serious note I feel that while monkey seems to be on the suspicious side, I also feel there are two (obvious) possibilities that can happen:

1. If he flips scum then obviously that is a great start for us since we will be equal when night comes and the mafia decides to off one of us. It's a pretty good start even though it means that one of us will inevitably die to a night kill (which is pretty much unavoidable)

2. If he flips town then that's obviously a bad thing as the mafia will basically get 2 free kills for the price of none. This also would mean that someone voting for him would use him as a scapegoat so that the town would be thrown off. This is probably the worst case scenario here (besides the mafia winning of course).

To be honest, even though he's suspicious I feel he's more of a scapegoat at this point and if he is scum then there's more than likely bussing involved but if that's the case then that will be figured out in due time.

Well I tried to get my reasoning together as much as possible. I have more thinking to do at the moment >_>.

I'll comment on other things the more I start reading into the past comments. It's too damn hot over here!
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #5) » Wed May 30, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Atlasblade »

Edit: I'm a total derp and forgot about the vig.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #6) » Wed May 30, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 269, kondi2424 wrote:So you're saying we should keep him alive because he might be town?

Then why would we ever lynch, ever?

Never really said that. I meant that he might be a scapegoat but at the same time he could be scum.

Arugula wrote:
When you take out all of the fluff and obvious things that don't need to be pointed out from that post, here is what you are left with:

(nothing)

Sadly I guess you could put it that way. I haven't been able to get much since I was busy. I had to get a lot of stuff in short time. It's better than nothing =/. I'll try to have a better post later.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #7) » Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Atlasblade »

[quote="post 367

"I'm THAT confident that both
Monkey and Arugula are scum
, as well as in
Trollie being town
."

In post 398, Smooth Criminal wrote:
In post 389, Bricktoes wrote:You three are scum together and your wincon is to piss me off.

Please tell me you're not including me in "you three." I've strayed away, or at least tried, from trollie, and have had nothing to do with kondi (Who is being mighty ridiculous).

Don't throw me in with those two, please.

I think by the three people Dicknose was referring to he probably was talking about Monkey, Argula, and Kondi.

Nowhere did I see you being referred to in any way after that angry post from Kondi. If anything he was referring to monkey and Argula. Not only that, Kondi posted that he was confident that trollie would be town. So why exactly did you think that you would be lumped together with them when dicknose was more than likely implying from post 367 about argula, monkey and kondi?

Care to explain?
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (isolation #8) » Thu May 31, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 411, Smooth Criminal wrote:

The argument was going so fast I wasn't really sure who he was talking about. I thought since he generally disagree'd with Kondi and Trollie and myself, that I was bunched with the group in his mind -- something that I'm obviously trying to avoid.

Personally I find that hard to believe in this case. It was fairly obvious that he wasn't referring to you since I highly doubt they even mentioned you in that argument let alone lumped you with trollie and Kondi.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 423, Smooth Criminal wrote:I can see how this would incriminate me, but you gotta see it from my point of view. Kondi went on his little suicide rant and then you (or at least I thought) were comparing my ideals to his. I want no part of that.

There was never any trace of mention about you in that instance where Kondi was pissed off and had a back and forth with dicknose. And iirc they were not comparing anything about you whatsoever; then you say that you didn't want any part of it...when you weren't apart of it in the first place back when I quoted Kondi angry post. Plus if you thought you were apart of it, wouldn't it occur to you to look back and check since you were afraid that you were being "lumped together with kondi and trollie". Personally that is pretty damn hard to screw up if you check back again to make sure.

Your previous post that I quoted still stands out to me big time. And so the flags start to go off.

FOS: SC

At least for now.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 450, Bricktoes wrote:
In post 64, Dannflor wrote:Why? Voting for someone without any reasoning even at his stage of the game is just plain stupid I think. Why would you lynch someone randomly?

In post 62, Dannflor wrote:Wouldn't I need a solid reason for any other people to even begin to follow and vote for him? People aren't just going to vote for someone with no real reasoning behind the vote.

I just wanted to through these out there again, because my one problem with this lynch is Dann having yet to make a case or vote that isn't at least fifty percent "Look what everyone else has been saying about this scummy person *vote*"

Imo, Dann's been doing nothing but that; I dont even think there has been a time where wasn't easily swayed when it came to voting. He's probably changed his vote more times than anyone else tbh.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Atlasblade »

Honestly I think Trollie would be a good lynch imo. He defended the mafia godfather after all even though he was scummy (and turned out to be one at that)\

So
Vote:TheTrollie
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 551, kondi2424 wrote:

Atlas: Again, can't tell anything, and therefore gut scum. I remember one of his posts setting off my alarms.

Exactly which post if u don't mind me asking?

Right now I don't have much to go on for a few people.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Atlasblade »

Either way he's been jumping on the bandwagon probably more than anyone so far. Not only that, I don't really have much of a read on him either (I'm rather bad at reading people anyways). If anything he's rather null atm from day one. Obviously this has been said before but that's also my take on it. As for me, I've been trying to steadily keep up with the posts lately.

Although I'm still questioning whether Kondi's outburst from day one was "legitimate" (for a lack of a better word) to be honest.

Still have to go back and find some things that I've overlooked so far. There's probably quite a bit of info I missed back there.
Atlasblade
Atlasblade
Townie
Atlasblade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #599 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Atlasblade »

In post 598, Bricktoes wrote:
In post 572, Code_X wrote:Atlas has no suspicions and no-one has any of him. So he needs to speak more.

In post 573, TvK wrote:Atlas, not even a single read in over 500 posts.

Atlas, are you caught up yet?

Almost but there's a lot from day one. Just making sure I not overlooking things. (I'm not exactly a fast reader unfortunately)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”