Pick a Number?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by Tierce »

No one is forcing you to reply. This is a public thread, everyone has as much right to post as you do. If you don't want to read or take part on the conversation, don't click the thread to check for replies, BabyBlue.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 48, BabyBlue wrote:You need to leave me alone.

Does what is happening disturb/offend you? If so, report it to an administrator and
stop posting
. If you keep reading and replying, you are offering yourself up to further situations in which you will be uncomfortable.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 52, BabyBlue wrote:I have the right to defend myself. Instead of lecturing, how about you lecture THEM. I locked the other thread so they'd leave me alone, and they just followed me here.

What are you defending yourself from? You don't need to put yourself through a situation that is clearly making you miserable. Report the situation and stop posting. Everyone else has as much of a right to post as you do, and your insistence that they do not makes me fear think your right/privilege line is very skewed from the norm.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Tierce »

Explain the details of their harassment.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by Tierce »

@BabyBlue:

You are still ignoring my polite and reasonable advice, that had intent to help you go through this situation that apparently causes you grief.

I wash my hands of this. There is no point in offering a helping hand if you will simply ignore it and keep baiting those who allegedly offend you. You are taking an active part in being offended instead of approaching the situation in a way that would lessen your pain.

I'm through. If you want guidance/help, feel free to PM me, but I see no point in continuing trying to help you in a public forum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 73, BabyBlue wrote:Tierce, you are in no way helping. You blame the victim instead of the ones doing wrong.

Where have I blamed you? You repeatedly ignore pleas for explaining how you are a victim, and you insist in acting in a way that will prolong your alleged suffering
deliberately
. I have proposed a number of options to you, you have ignored them all and not engaged with me in a discourse that might lead you to a solution you feel appropriate.

I am under no obligation to help you, I was attempting to do so out of kindness. I have no connection to you, no duty, no moral guideline that I need to uphold.

If you feel offended over words on an internet forum, leave. It is as simply as that, and no blame is ascribed.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 83, BabyBlue wrote:You continue to target me, yet you have not said a WORD to anyone else. If you think for even a moment that what they are doing is acceptable, then you are just as bad.

How am I targeting you?

I have been trying to help you. I am not trying to help anyone else, they don't seem to be in deep suffering. You do. I want to focus on what seems important to me: your well-being, and how to reach it in the smoothest and fastest possible way. That requires me talking
with you
, not with the others.

If addressing my posts to you in a way that intends to help
you
is some kind of negative targeting, I'll bow out. I don't want to add to your pain. But please, consider my suggestions.

And if you want to continue this conversation via PM, the offer stands.

Return to “Solved Requests”