PSO2 (Phantasy Star Online 2)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I used to play PSO alot and am considering getting it when it comes out. As far as the beta goes, I am not keen on trying to learn or do the work to translate things, so though I likly would enjoy it, I'm not up for investing that additional time. I rather hope it comes out on consoles as my computer has mostly work related data on it and not the fancy graphics and data most gaming computers have. Should things change for my better, or I feel like joining the fray, I'll glady create a character and hit you up on there sometime
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

I missed the closed beta and just got the game when it came out. Been having a lot of fun with it
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sorry I am on ship 3

Return to “The Arcade”