Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia (Endgame)

Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

YES YES THANK FUCK FATE IS A GODDAMNED IC AND I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS RING AROUND THE ROSEY BULLSHIT WITH HIM

Vote: MoI

Hi, honey.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

In post 17, Hinduragi wrote:This PR is bullshit.

Vote: Minimum

In post 18, Hinduragi wrote:....In other news, I messed up my vote and voted the wrong person. >_>

Unvote; Vote: petapan

> bitches about post restriction
> reasonless RVS vote
> wastes another post in the post restriction to switch to a different reasonless RVS vote

??????????
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

In post 27, Shmugen wrote:Disclaimer: There will be an immediate FoS on anyone who I deem too incendiary. Heaps of rage = heated argument and whining = lack of fun and potential modkills due to post quantity.

VOTE: Llamarble

I believe that vote count there starts the post count.

. This could be a good idea for as long as this weak court stuff lasts.

lol
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

Okay, I'll bite: why is petapan the scummiest so far?
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Karen Walker »

In post 67, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
KWDrunkie wrote:> bitches about post restriction
> reasonless RVS vote
> wastes another post in the post restriction to switch to a different reasonless RVS vote

??????????

Would you find a reasoned RVS vote more to your tastes? :?

one, if it was a single reasonless RVS vote, we wouldn't be having this conversation. it was two from where i was standing
two, it wasn't a reasonless RVS vote, he clarified that he was srs about voting petapan
three, it really doesn't have anything to do with the votes anyway, it's about the dissonance between WAH WAH POST RESTRICTION and WHOOPS GOTTA WASTE TWO OF MY POSTS NOW

The fact that it WASN'T a random vote and had ZERO content as for the reasoning behind the vote is scummy. The fact that he bitched about not being able to post a lot then wasted another post in the post count without making it worth it is scummy.

In post 94, MagnaofIllusion wrote: It then explains that I know that between Bella / Chesskid / Petapan that at least one of them is not aligned with Day.

Next would be any other abilities I might or might not have followed by my wincon.

So to directly answer Reg – it isn’t certain that my list contains Night aligned. Just that at least one is Day aligned. Furthermore the wording suggests that a single non-Day flip from one of them does not automatically clear the others.

Uhh... if "at least one isn't day aligned" that could mean ALL of them aren't day aligned, so how are you so certain that one IS day aligned?

This reeks of MoI stupid gambit bullshit. An impressive amount of bullshit, no doubt, but still bullshit.

In post 80, OnceAndForEver wrote:^I like this guy^

I think People today should be voting peta-bella-chess or moi. There should be no other possible lynch's today. in the interest of this I will UNVOTE: .

I, for one, will not be voting MOI today, therefore I will be examining peta-bella-chess and see what comes of it.

my scumdar, it burnsssssssssssssssssssss with opportunistic scum

hypothesis: MoI is town gambiting, OAFE sees this as a way to potentially line up 2-4 mislynches and pounces

Vote: OAFE

This game will be EZMODE
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

In post 116, OnceAndForEver wrote:Karen, I can see this as a scum gambit, or a town truth. But do tell who in their right mind would pull this shit (if it is untrue) as town?

An overconfident player who thinks their reads are the fucking bible

I've played with enough people on this playerlist enough times to see some crazy ass gambits show up, regardless as alignment
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

In post 104, Fate wrote:
In post 102, AGar wrote:
In post 35, Magister Ludi wrote:erm.... so what? I wasn't asking for their flavor knowledge of their pm, but rather of the arabat book/this game in general. What I want to know, exactly, is who the probable scum team is from an informed flavor standpoint, and who the good guys are.

And you don't think there would be fakeclaims provided?

Also really not big on the 1-of-3 deal with MoI, feels way too gambity on my part considering all 3 are players he'd openly prefer to policy lynch on an account of simply not liking them.

Yeah let's kill this dead please.

Reck why the FUCK aren't you being a HELPER

I really don't see scum AGAR placing a reasonless vote then trying to back it up after the fact
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

oh what the fuck, I got Hinduragi and AGar mixed up

AGar's vote wasn't reasonless, it was a drastic overreaction to something Ludi said. hmm.

I'm down but OAFE is still scum and I want my lynch k

Vote AGar
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Karen Walker »

I'll post some more tomorrow. I just got Frozen Synapse and I have a feeling this is going to absorb me.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Karen Walker »

In post 274, Minimum wrote:Get Channel to post?

What a preposterous notion.

...Oh.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 am

Post by Karen Walker »

Shinori's wagon pattern implies pretty strongly to me that he's scum; my impression is that it wouldn't need a much heavier wagon for him to crack open. Looks like buddies are steering well clear.

AGar's page one vote was such box-ticking scum phonevoting that I'm surprised he's not more dead than he currently is.

Can't offer any insight to hito's mindset re: Millers and have no wish to base a vote on such speculation, but OAFE is legit scummy and my other head nailed it on his reaction to the MOI info.

Llamarble is gleefully and unapologetically almost playing a different game to the rest of us which is pretty damn dumb, talking himself up incessantly while in the same breath claiming to be reading almost none of the actual game, which is just birdbrained. I could definitely see it as scum.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Karen Walker »

In post 315, Minimum wrote:Hey, Karen. So do you think that all the major wagons right now are on scum?

Allowing for the inevitable exceptions in my reads where people inexplicably turn out to be town, yes, the leading wagons are well-placed. To round out the pattern even better, Llama is the least scummy of the four.

Minimum wrote:You don't think there are any townies who are being unfairly maligned?

Not in terms of having serious wagons, though the concept of either Bella or MOI having any votes on them at this stage is pretty stupid and those doing so (sword_of_omens and, er, Bella) should do something more useful.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

Reck here.

I'll be a bigger part of this soon, scout's honor. The recent week has pretty much consisted of "wake up -> job hunt -> prepare stuff for this semester -> relax and play a few games of LoL -> roommates get home & drinking commences -> pass out as the sun rises -> repeat", so there's not really a lot of room in there for me to catch up. I
will
read up and post my thoughts by Thursday, scout's honor.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Karen Walker »

Requesting replacement due to RL commitments.

I've PMed the mod & CDB. If CDB wants to continue in the slot, that's fine. Otherwise, we'll need a full replacement.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:51 am

Post by Karen Walker »

My own activity constraints meaning that I wouldn't have joined this game if I weren't in a hydra, I've informed hito that I'll make way for a new slot completely. I'll post what I can until we can find a replacement, though. Something coming today hopefully, but fair warning - I'm graduating from uni tomorrow and am unlikely to have any time then.

-CDB

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”