Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia (Endgame)

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

This PR is bullshit.

Vote: Minimum
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

....In other news, I messed up my vote and voted the wrong person. >_>

Unvote; Vote: petapan
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 29, Karen Walker wrote:
In post 17, Hinduragi wrote:This PR is bullshit.

In post 18, Hinduragi wrote:....In other news, I messed up my vote and voted the wrong person. >_>

Unvote; Vote: petapan

> bitches about post restriction
> reasonless RVS vote
> wastes another post in the post restriction to switch to a different reasonless RVS vote

??????????

No, petapan is easily the scummiest of all the people who posted so far. And I wanted to vote him and messed it up. Simple as that.

"Oh no, hindu, you arent doing rvs" lolu

Plus the first PR was a guaranteed 2-3 hour wait. The rest of the day and onwards is the actual problem.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 10, petapan wrote:i can't post more than 5 times? FUCK

better make each post count, then

Kill: MagnaofIllusion

Joking attitude, good for averting pressure

Semi-serious but not really action replacing vote.

Reading down, more jokes later on. Pure clown-ery here.

After my vote-

Something dumb about reaction tests on Page 1 like he's paranoid and cautious about them.

Then.....chesskid is scum.

It doesn't even take a nibble for this one, much less a bite.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 51, OnceAndForEver wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Hinduragi

Can you get more obvious, I mean, honestly, if you were to stand up and yell "I'm scum" do you think that would do it? Choo-Choo Lynch please.

lol

Petapan has towned a little.

No.

Unvote; Vote: Marble

2 scum. 3 pages. You got that right.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 82, Fate wrote:And yes I've come to the realization all too late that IC isn't. The best for me. I'm sure people did it just so they wouldn't have to be paranoid about me, but a lot of my reads come from interacting with people.

Aka
NEW DECREE: AVOIDANCE OR IGNORING MY SLOT IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

PRINCESIDENT FATE IS NOT ABOVE ANY OF YOU. I AM ONE OF THE DAY, AND I WILL BE IN THE TRENCHES WITH YOU, SO TREAT ME AS SUCH

Yes. I voted you for IC so I could not be paranoid about you when I can read you anyways and not so that there wouldn't be 3 confirmed town.

Anyways, dropping in to say Fate's right. Izzy is town as fuck.

I can buy any of Marble, Agar, Petapan, and OAFE right now.

Marble wrote:Anyway, putting lots of votes on me isn't going to help me with operation think clearly.

?????
PROBLEM? I don't see how this isn't a gigantic wagon from this alone.

Someone roll out the red carpet on Petapan town or stop trolling.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 123, OnceAndForEver wrote:But this early? Really? This happened before post one hundred, No one is stupid enough to have bible level belief in their reads without at least a couple hundred posts. (Given that there have been no slips). I just don't see this happening, I'm sorry.

This is very relevant to the discussion at hand. How new are you to this site? And is this your main?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 24, AGar wrote:
In post 6, Magister Ludi wrote:I need to know if either Regfan or Fate have detailed flavor knowledge in this game.

Their entire role PM is posted for you to read.

VOTE: Magister Ludi

In post 102, AGar wrote:
In post 35, Magister Ludi wrote:erm.... so what? I wasn't asking for their flavor knowledge of their pm, but rather of the arabat book/this game in general. What I want to know, exactly, is who the probable scum team is from an informed flavor standpoint, and who the good guys are.

And you don't think there would be fakeclaims provided?

In post 131, AGar wrote:
Minimum: I think it's pretty clear why my vote is still parked, maybe you should just read the posts I make. It's really really helpful, I promise.

Unvote; Vote AGar

I'm down.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 123, OnceAndForEver wrote:But this early? Really? This happened before post one hundred, No one is stupid enough to have bible level belief in their reads without at least a couple hundred posts. (Given that there have been no slips). I just don't see this happening, I'm sorry.

Then either you're playing dumb here, you have no idea about how anyone on this playerlist plays, or you're lying. You're going to see a lot more of this. Prepare yourself.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Chesskid thought I was calling him scum for no reason when I was paraphrasing another player's posts. That's why he made that "useful" post. And, personally, I think that at this point anyone who's jumped on chesskid is lazy scum or badtown.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 163, Fate wrote:Oh also this read change has come forth because of my stance on AGar. I'm coming around to him being just badtown and not actually thinking before he votes and it being RVS bullshit, so with that read change makes Shinori by far the scummiest vote on my AGar wagon.

To be fair, he ultimately voted for near the same reason I did. 131 was asking for more votes on him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 177, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 171, AGar wrote:@ML I do still want this answered: Do you think in a game where flavor could be pretty easily made to identify Day/Night/Commexo that the mod would not provide fakeclaims? If so, why are you asking "who could be scum?" and not "do you think it is beneficial for a mass-name-claim?" instead?

I am absolutely sure that the scum have fakeclaims. I am also not asking for a mass name claim at the present time. There is a reason I asked. Now, we are at the point here where elaboration does not benefit town at all. And you actually misconstrued my original question completely, (which I find a bigger problem) in that I was asking the confirmed town player whose answer I knew would be honest, about flavor, not asking about their flavor at all.

Maybe
Nuwen
can help me.

I'm literally reading the books right now because this game's flavor inspired me so by the time we're at Day 2, I should be long through with Book 1, and maybe into Book 3. Either way, I'm pretty sure this one only covers 1 and 2 according to Hito's post in the 1st Abarat game so I will be up to date and freshly ready flavor-wise too. So far, though, I can tell you flavor is pretty straightforward in terms of who's town and who's scum and also that Im confident scum have fakeclaims because they had fucking 5 fakeclaims for just a 3-man scumteam in the 1st game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 191, Llamarble wrote:On Nuwen:
She was the scummiest vote on the wagon. I read her naked vote, thought "would I write that post as scum? Yeah probably," and decided she was one of the scummiest on that wagon.

Please read what you're typing with a conscience active and tell me you believe it too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 195, Llamarble wrote:
In post 192, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 191, Llamarble wrote:On Nuwen:
She was the scummiest vote on the wagon. I read her naked vote, thought "would I write that post as scum? Yeah probably," and decided she was one of the scummiest on that wagon.

Please read what you're typing with a conscience active and tell me you believe it too.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but that was indeed my reaction to that post.
No, I would not lynch Nuwen for that alone, but that's not what we're doing at this stage of the game now is it.

"She was the scummiest vote on the wagon"
"would I write that as scum? Probably"

"would you write that as town"
"are there scummier people"
"why do I think she's the scummiest"
"how is she the scummiest just because I might write that post as scum"
"what am I doing"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Bella falls under my category of "players your trust me to read" like Hindu.

Regfan, he still can't read me. But it's ok. Defcon 3 mode incoming.

I've got this scum lurking feeling and I can't place it anywhere and it's starting to piss me off now. I've reread the posts on other pages too many times now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm pretty sure he's hinting that there's more to his role and the miller part is an aside to it. That's why he isn't fullclaiming.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 238, OnceAndForEver wrote:Hindu is correct, Fate, you bother me. I will post more when I have more to post, when I get time to do a re read and some Iso's I will.

OH HELL NO. I AINT SIDING WITH YOUR MILLER BULLSHIT. IM JUST MAKING SURE HE KNOWS SO YOU CANT DEFLECT SOME ARGUMENT VIA LURKING. Also, no. Noone here wants some ISO's on Day mother fucking 1. Jesus christ.

Ludi, on a scale of 1-10, how good are these things? Because honestly, that sounds like a load of bull, especially when you're baiting it out in front of what is likely a scumteam with plenty of PR's.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Please look at the last game's archive and tell me you see those PR's from just the mini theme and recognize that Hito is not going to make this super extra mechanically complicated to the point it differs entirely from the first.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 247, Magister Ludi wrote:ok, Hinduragi, who cares, what's your point? You don't seem to be arguing for anything in particular here. Scum team have power roles, *yipee*?

That "good things" at this point of the game into likely PR's is dumb as fuck to expect when you blatantly advertise it.

In post 249, OnceAndForEver wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: Hindu

Nah if I'm not getting a gaurunteed 1/3 scumkill today I'm going back to my original plan, this guy needs rope.

LOL?

Let's go. 1v1

Unvote; Vote: OAFE

Fixed bad quote tag, deleted duplicates. In the future please ask the mod to fix your posts rather than double posting and then hoping I don't count it. -hito
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Nah if I'm not getting a gaurunteed 1/3 scumkill today I'm going back to my original plan, this guy needs rope.

NO. WE'RE GOING ON THIS SCUMFUCK WHO JUMPS BAKC ON ME JUST BECAUSE HE THINKS BECAUSE IM LYNCHABLE AND PULL ANY SORT OF ATTENTION TO MYSELF. THAT 1/3 BULLSHIT WAS NEVER A PART OF THE QUESTION. IT WAS SIMPLY A MOVE OF "1 MISLYNCH, 2".
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 133, OnceAndForEver wrote:I am not that new, this is not my main. Regfan is the IC smart guy, of course I have a townread on him, learn to read.

I will reteirate, until proven otherwise, anyone not voting one of MOI's Scumspects is doing it wrong.

These two show he's someone who has played before. Obviously he isnt going full moron because he doesn't type in the usual VI sense. It's more like the people who solely stick to the Open Queue's playstyles. This is someone who's new to us as players meaning he's new to games of this type too since at least one person here is in nearly every theme game of this type. He doesn't know shit about what we go on, how we play, how we scumhunt, and he just made the classic scum mistake of jumping on someone he thought was an easy target.

Read my bbmolla vote when I replaced into....it was deleted in the crash. Excellent. ANYWAYS, it was this game.
Spoiler: What Happened
Basically I replaced in D2, he votes me after my first 5 or so posts because Im posting without reading the thread while contributing and reading. He votes me for some bullshit that makes 0 sense and hops on EXACTLY like this guy because he sees that same chance. I tunneled him the ENTIRE game. Noone lynched him early on because "we need to try and break the setup first" until they finally realized the setup couldnt be broken in that variant when they had done it before but that game had been revised.
Anyways, tl;dr, I was tunneling on bbmolla for the same reason as here from the moment I replaced in BECAUSE I was that sure, eventually we got around to killing the SK and a mafia member and from there, we arranged the vigs, big surprise: bbmolla flipped scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 238, OnceAndForEver wrote:Hindu is correct, Fate, you bother me. I will post more when I have more to post, when I get time to do a re read and some Iso's I will.

In post 241, Hinduragi wrote:

OH HELL NO. I AINT SIDING WITH YOUR MILLER BULLSHIT. IM JUST MAKING SURE HE KNOWS SO YOU CANT DEFLECT SOME ARGUMENT VIA LURKING. Also, no. Noone here wants some ISO's on Day mother fucking 1. Jesus christ.

Ludi, on a scale of 1-10, how good are these things? Because honestly, that sounds like a load of bull, especially when you're baiting it out in front of what is likely a scumteam with plenty of PR's.

In post 243, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 241, Hinduragi wrote:Ludi, on a scale of 1-10, how good are these things? Because honestly, that sounds like a load of bull, especially when you're baiting it out in front of what is likely a scumteam with plenty of PR's.

Pretty good? I mean, if you're expecting a six shot vig and auto hitting every scum, you're going to be disappointed, but it will definitely benefit town.

Scum team could or could not have plenty of power roles. No sense in being super fearful of them.

In post 244, Hinduragi wrote:Please look at the last game's archive and tell me you see those PR's from just the mini theme and recognize that Hito is not going to make this super extra mechanically complicated to the point it differs entirely from the first.

In post 247, Magister Ludi wrote:ok, Hinduragi, who cares, what's your point? You don't seem to be arguing for anything in particular here. Scum team have power roles, *yipee*?

Going from being buddy buddy to me then back to voting me when suddenly I pull any type of heat that can be questionable sure is because I'm easy. I may not be EASY in the sense that I'm ANYWHERE close to being an easy lynch(he doesnt know that) but I'm easier than I was at the top of the page. Don't you fucking tell me he just saw me posting and decided at the time "welp I guess the 'guaranteed 1/3 thing' isnt working. back to hindu" when THIS
In post 51, OnceAndForEver wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Hinduragi

Can you get more obvious, I mean, honestly, if you were to stand up and yell "I'm scum" do you think that would do it? Choo-Choo Lynch please.
is his entire fuckin' case on me. That's a load of shit. And this is just the main reason why Im jumping on him NOW than rather earlier. I was looking for something. THIS IS IT. He's already BEEN a scumfuck on the sidelines.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, those top wagons, especially Agar, are definitely going places, don't likely have any other scumbuddies on them, have the votes on them get 0 attention paid to, and are all a safe vote.

This may not be omg guilty result level but it's FAR above some Day 1 shenanigans for top wagons post-RVS.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fuckin Fate. Took you long enough. Also, getting to whatever questions and whatnot. Yesterday I was too fucking lazy to post after the replenishment came because I had just gotten home and was on LoL. Today, I literally just got home.

Agar, I'm minding my post number with great detail, even when I was drunk and fucked that triple post up. There was a reason I didn't go anywhere near a ninth post; even though I
could
have without getting any sort of punishment, I sure as hell didn't want to risk coming close to #10. I would probably not play a mafia game again for a long time, at least a year plus, if I was bad enough to accidentally end a day, modkill myself, and basically buttfuck the town just because I posted too much, no matter how badly I wanted a lynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 265, OnceAndForEver wrote:Mmm I haven't really built a case on you yet. Currently I'm going off 1-2 Posts that screamed scum at me.

Saying you're right when your disagreeing with someone I'm having an arugment with and being buddy/buddy with you are two differnt things.

To what question are you refferring that 1/3 is not part of.

Why do you think that I would see you as an easy mislynch given that I have never played with you before and have yet to get a second vote on you?

You havent said a DAMN THING about any of my posts, much less quoted them.

...I don't even. Reword this to be possibly legible before you make DEMANDS to answer game-changing questions. Also, I'll answer your damn questions when I feel like it. YOU DONT GET THE PLEASURE OF BACKING OUT OF A 1v1 AND DEMANDING THINGS FROM ME. You can focus on your wagon. THEN we'll go to your questions. Your denial of your ever-growing wagon is showing, though, and it's fuckin obvious how you feel about it.

Me wrote:Going from being buddy buddy to me then back to voting me when suddenly I pull any type of heat that can be questionable sure is because I'm easy. I may not be EASY in the sense that I'm ANYWHERE close to being an easy lynch(he doesnt know that) but I'm easier than I was at the top of the page.

Of course it's obvious I'm not an easy mislynch now. You put your cards down in a bluff. I called it and flipped a fucking full house back on you.

Fixed a quote tag. -hito
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Seraphim wrote:MoI is town and telling the truth. I know MoI and he's far too confident in his own ability to put himself in this position as scum and, even though he's an asshole, as town I know he would never endanger the town's well-being to push policy lynches on players he would hate.

Serious question. Are you being sarcastic?

OAFE wrote:Check that 286 and tell me it comes from town. I dare you.

I'll one-up you. Peta looked town before and that reinforced it.

Anxiety wrote:still want oafe to explain the dissonance between saying "no one would be stupid enough to have a bible-level read in early game" and portraying hindu as a "bible-level" read.

also want to know why he gets on hindu's case for not answering questions yet doesn't bother to answer mine.

I will explain the magnificence that is OAFEscum before your eyes right now. It's time to deflect, not get caught flailing, avoid all things related to his wagon, and get some kind of pressure elsewhere or at least exert some contributions into this game so he looks like genuine town trying before he goes out. If he answers questions, he's defending himself and, if he's defending himself, he's probably flailing and calling more attention to himself.

RC wrote:Eh, I have to admit that peta's 286 is really awkward. I guess him acknowledging that makes it better.

Are YOU scum, RC? Because that's a load of shit. I may feel bad for mislynching you in Defcon 3 but I sure as hell won't have any regrets if it's here when you're playing like a scumfuck.

Karen wrote:Shinori's wagon pattern implies pretty strongly to me that he's scum; my impression is that it wouldn't need a much heavier wagon for him to crack open. Looks like buddies are steering well clear.

I want it to be known I support the wagon after reading some posts of his and the thread/case on him. I didn't jump on because I was waiting for a moment when I could give it momentum towards lynch, I actually read what was being put on him, or because my read on him got stronger. He does deserve a vig or to be the emergency-deadline-rush lynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh my GOD. I cut that off to make it shorter and it's still long as fuck.

OAFE wrote:I don't have a "Bible Read" on Shinori, He had one or tow posts that screamed scum at me, so I believe him to be scum currently. As I have already said, I don't really have a case yet, though I'm still witing for him to get back to me.

You can START with WHAT you saw scummy and WHY and how it's "screaming scum" because right now your vote reasoning for your strongest read in this entire game is "he's scum. he screamed it at me with his post".

What Nuwen said on flavor is right for the first half, at least. I haven't gotten to where Letheo supposedly takes Candy to Carrion but, in terms of all the people in the book, he can be just about anything, I'd almost take even third party if it weren't for the probability of third party being SOLELY Commexo, in this entire game.

Also, since noone understands, it takes 10 posts to get modkilled to end the day, and 9 posts is the max allowed. So going to 7 or 8 is completely fine and you need not shit your pants when someone who knows what they're doing approaches that line.

While we're throwing it all out there, I can't for my life understand how strong town reads formed on Flash this early D1. Chamber isn't a transparent player and Nexus is....Nexus, who, if I'm right, has barely even posted in here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

So going to 7 or 8 is completely fine and you need not shit your pants when someone who knows what they're doing approaches that line.

Spoiler: Commexo Flavor and what they can be as 3rd Party
Commexo's led by this Rojo Pixler guy. He wants to take all the magic of the Abarat away from the Abaration people, increase the already-popular Commexo Kid brand, and make sure people use his products. Think of the Commexo Kid like McDonald's. It's everywhere. As are his products. He wants to make people dependent on his products and basically take over the world. But he's lynch fodder flavor-wise if you compare him to Night. He also wants to spread Day everywhere and wipe out Night completely in the story. He personally bought Carrions' old Island, destroyed their broken-down mansion on it, and built his Commexo City, a place of high tech stuff, never-ending light, etc. on it. They can be an SK, cult, unorganized group of roles who, unknowingly, have the same wincon, etc. At least 2-3 people from Commexo are introduced in Books 1-2. I'm not sure if more were shown or not since I'm around 1/3 of the way through with Book 2.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 374, OnceAndForEver wrote:Of course it not an explanation, And of course I have something on him staeg, I just haven't posted it yet. I would like him to answer my questions. Though if he doesn't shortly I may give up and attempt to drop a case on him anyway.

Also, Peta, SMD, really? are you twelve?

How about you shut the fuck up, reword what I said was illegible for me because I can't understand it and realize no matter HOW much whining you do to say the contrary does NOT make it any more legible for me, and say what you thought was scummy instead of this deflection.

>I don't understand what you're saying
>It makes perfect sense
The fuck kind of logic is this? I don't give a fuck how much sense it makes, I can't fucking understand it.

FUCK THAT. NO. YOU GET OVER HERE AND YOU RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS. IM NOT ANSWERING JACK SHIT.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 369, Fate wrote:Don't like how this Marble wagon's been creeping up, though I do have a minor scumread on him, over my EL PRESIDENTE APPROVED WAGON OF JUSTICE

The fucks wrong with you people

Marble's confidence of how sure he was he'd towntell soon is why Im not lynching him today. Also, his wagon doesn't feel right.

And yeah petapan, there's no fucking way I'm taking this shit from someone who backed out of a 1v1 almost instantly to hop over to you, especially when he's scummy as shit and has my vote and a wagon on him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

Didn't want to do this because 1v1 and the possibilities are there but honestly don't think this lynch should go through because he's town. Can explain more when I'm not feeling this lazy which is also why I havent been posting. OAFE, I'd rather not requote questions when you can ISO me and do the same. I, at least, looked for your questions for christ's sake. Also, why I didnt go farther into reasons about townreads on Flash is simple: because I'm lazy and don't want to get into
those
kinds of discussions right now. Plus debating town reads is dumb, moreso than normal on D1. My disapproval is more than enough for what I wanted to say.

A small part of me still wants OAFE to rot and die. Another part says this is the dumbest wagon I could be leading right now. I don't know. My heart's not in this one, though. I really want this game and day to go well because of how the first game's D1 felt, especially since we somehow still lost that one.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

To be honest, that post of his other site-meta makes Shinori town, even if slightly so. I get that this is a large normal and PURGE THEM ALL will happen, but this D1 doesn't need to go by quicklynching just to quicklynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 465, Regfan wrote:Minimum, explain UT to me? He's really null for me.

Hind, who said we're 'quicklynching'? We're doing the opposite of that.

K, that explains why there's a flashwagon on UT.

And it was also made towards reference of that Shinori wagon that I'm sure is looming. It has enough supporters, would be started up at an opportune time, I'm sure, and would go by very quickly because he has looked scummy, isn't particularly valuable as a player, and is that nice little compromise wagon which can't be contested much.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

That was a bad explanation.

More or less, there is going to be a time when we need to lynch players who aren't valuable, who look scummy, and who need death because they're in the game and are generally those types of slots which just need to die. That time is not something I want to be the D1 of this game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lol, Fate thinks he can read me.

Anyways, this is ok. Haven't read a lot of it but probably will as this goes on. What I have read, staeg-fate, is more than enough.
Vote: Staeg
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Wow. Hammer it. I'm not even read up. Just hammer it. There are no words.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The best thing about this day is there isn't a PR any more.

Im pretty sure this game isnt broken. Hito knows we can send everyone here to Marapozsa and prevent any sort of Night actions from happening, meaning, since Hito is smart , the NK is a Factional ability, not an Active or Passive.

Anyways, speculation on NK's and how Marble died should stop. What matters right now is Marapozsa street and today's lynch.

Send: Hinduragi

Vote: Tierce

UT was sleeper scum all through D1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

513 pretty much was Staeg giving up and admitting he was scum. Lynch Shinori, the lynch we had given up on, all while he was voting UT.

Also,
Unsend
>_>

My view on it right now is "if I want to send them, I will" and if noone pops up as a likely candidate for that, I won't bother with it.

And to be honest, I think Chesskid is town. Which is why I said D1 his wagon was made of lazy scum or bad town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ludi and Flash I wouldn't jump the gun on.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 647, Minimum wrote:Oh, the above post was CES, by the way.

To be quite honest, I've stopped caring by now.

Flash wrote: I still don't understand how OAFE was town given his claim, something else is/was going on with that role.

Best start explaining.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Shinori wrote:Overall my other thoughts for today so far, I feel this aggressiveness that has been on me from a few specific people is just full of scum trying to ride up my lynch from early day one. Which is silly. I also don't like Quilford's vote swap, it seems scummy to me, Vig should probably shoot that person if we have one. Doesn't matter though cause Chesskid is like, obv!scum

What does this even have to do with what you bolded in my quote? And how is it relevant to Chesskid being obvscum when "I don't even" is basically written all over that entire paragraph you just wrote.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I also like how so many reads are getting sheeped. It's cute. But it does make this easier so I'm not scumplaining.

Noone has even
mentioned
what I would say is my #1 town read so far.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

We aren't lynching Commexo reads D2, Agar.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I know it was Mina if that's what you're asking.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

SK isn't a role that's that easy and especially is dumb to compare tells or any such meta to. 3rd party as well. It's just a distraction and I'm not having that shit in a D2 when we've got one Day of info and then a small part of D2 to go off of.

Yes, it's helpful if we get it. But there are definitely more scum. If we go after them and happen to get Commexo, great. They get priority. If we don't go for them, then welp, there goes our chances of winning. Also, it's easier for scum to help find him and blend in. Not only that, but he's a threat to them as well. Scum get priority simply because he helps us in more ways than hurts us as well.

We aren't a step ahead because we just lost 3 fucking townies in a single Night. That's devastating compared to a single scum flip.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Wow, I think I actually got one. And I only voted her to see what she would say once the wagon started too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I liked Chesskid more.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Send: Matt
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I really don't think he's scum but I would block his role in a heartbeat.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

RC is town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 814, petapan wrote:if it's because of those last 2 posts do you mind explaining it to me?

It's seriously just a note to myself because I'm not paying as much attention to this game as I should and I didn't want to forget that he was town. If it becomes important and RC goes under, then you'll see the notes behind it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 883, Fate wrote:
In post 880, Shinori wrote:Just make sure you take time to decide if you are gonna lynch me and who's gonna hammer me.

A fuckin vengeful claim really

LOL

This game. It makes me wonder if anyone is even trying so far.

Wouldn't be opposed at all to lynching this and letting Tierce hammer if he locks the claim in.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Tierce

That sacrificial thing is pretty funny if you look at it in a way, mainly because Shinori just sentenced himself to death and forced himself to use it when he had barely any chance of dying.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 902, petapan wrote:am i, like, a fucking moron or does shinori suicide bombing seem to point toward tierce being town

like he realized there was potentially going to be a shift of momentum to him and said screw it

fairly confused here about how that last page makes sense if they're teammates

Shinori was soft claiming vengeful. We said we'd lynch him and have Tierce be the hammer that killed him, meaning both died. It doesn't mean anything except that Shinori played terribly.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lynch Tierce. This isn't getting away today.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 81, Fate wrote:REGFAN WTF IS THIS ALREADY?

IZZY IS TOWN

SMHUGEN IS TOWN

PETAPAN IS TOWN

NUWEN IS TOWN

JURYS OUT ON SHIN

VOTE: MOI

Izzy and Nuwen are two of the people Fate can read best out of this entire site. If you know an ounce of anything about this community, you know I'm right. He visited both of them plenty during D1/D2. Yes, Im sheeping the IC but I also have them down as town. Since he now can't do anything to help save town that noone else can properly read, I'm doing it for him. You can follow the read or play dumb. I see your counterarguments to this. The thing is, I just don't care what you think.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I was doing that to see how you would respond with a wagon being on you.

Nuwen is not dying in this game. Neither is RC.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cool. She's confirmable. Here's how this works.

We can take route 1 or route 2. I'm not up for route 2 at all and you'll see why.

Route 1:
Numa Child can claim and save Tierce if his role PM mentions she's confirmed town to him.
If he doesn't, she's lynched.

Route 2:
We can wait for the time when Numa Child comes out via claim. If he's NK'd AND is town, we have no way of knowing if his role PM said she was town or not.
If this is a fakeclaim, we're pretty much fucked because that's a free scum fakeclaim that we let last until nearly LyLo and they have really good chances of winning the game. Revisiting the lynch will also be harder.
This one has all kinds of bad.

tl;dr Numa Child, get your ass out here or Elathuria dies.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, this is likely a fakeclaim. IC and confirmable roles in the game? Sure. And I'm a NK-Immune-50-shot-vig that can't hit town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Because the 1of3 is definitely valid.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

That's very dumb. I could go and announce that for every rolename I know of in the books.

Hey guys, if you're Mater Motley, please claim. I need to know ASAP so we know if it's a scum role. The hell is this shit. I wish I had saved my vote for the hammer.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You can bus Tierce and hammer her now. I promise I won't hold it against you until at least a Day or more down the line.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lynch Tierce. Thia stalling is dumb and everyone is pretending they've forgotten the wagon even happened. All the reasons presented to keep her from being lynched, those around the claim, are dumb and don't take into account the very fucking reason she was wagoned in the first place.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm not talking about you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

The moment Tierce gave up on Numa Child claiming to save her, it's very obvious in her posting where she started stating that perhaps he wouldn't claim, she needed to be insta-hammered. The fact that she's tried to GET HIM TO CLAIM ANYWAYS (for justice/"confirming he may or may not be a scum role") was just obvious fishing to be done before she died. And yet, she's gotten away with it. Completely and utterly gotten away with it without a single mention of it from someone else. I thought the reason for this was maybe someone was holding out hope Numa Child would claim and confirm her but now this has just gotten ridiculous.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

She was wagoned by Minimum for whatever reasons they gave. I jumped on her to see what she would do about it. "UT sleeper scum" was a general, vague comment to make my vote look like it wasn't a reaction vote. Tbh, I didn't even know he was in the game, I had to check the OP to see who she replaced.

Anyways, Fate smelled Tierce-scum too and he gave her early pressure while she was still catching up. Then this gem came into being

Tierce wrote:Town:
Flash
Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
Nuwen
RedCoyote

Scum:
AGar
Seraphim
Shinori
Shmugen\

Vote: AGar

In the same post, she's playing out that Marble hider-crumbed hiding behind Shmugen on page 3. Yes, Hider crumbs. On Page 3.

Fate votes her.

Tierce wrote:Fate, this is becoming a very annoying trend. Can we skip ahead to the point in which you go "whoops nevermind she's town" and avoid all the nonsense in between?

And here is where she claimed scum in-thread with her laugh-off-all-the-votes bullshit. I swear to God I would've dayvigged her on the spot if I could after this.

Fate wrote:I misread you once temporarily and you try to paint it as a "trend" and "ohwoe fate always wrong aboutme"

NOPE.jpg

V/LA posting is pretty lolworthy and definitely earns her 0 towncred. If you're basing reads off things like this, you guys need to change your scumhunting methods. This stuff is easily faked because it can be partially real and partially not.

Shinori makes some really dumb posts. Fate/Matt talk about them.
Tierce wrote:Bomb fear tactics? Pfffahahaha.

UNVOTE: AGar
VOTE: Shinori

Shinori is
her scumbuddy.

This dies today.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1034, 4nxi3ty wrote:huh? I wasn't even talking about the claim. Was asking about your reasons for thinkg she was scum in the very beginning before the shinori strike.

Also was pushing you to share some thoughts on someone who isn't tierce.

I was typing that before you posted and wanted to finish. See the above for why Tierce needs imminent death.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

By the way, if you need extra convincing, she's voting Nuwen, who was one of her townreads, because Shinori's Nuwen read was awkward.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Seriously, just recapping all this, some of which I almost forgot about, Tierce is near fucking mod-confirmed scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

To be honest, you had an honest shot at actually living for at least 2-4 Days. Thanks for all the info, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I find the entire situation hilarious, to be honest. More blood to be spewed, more things to laugh at. A win-win every. single. time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Next time you should get your own style. It was good, but you overdid it with sweetheart and all the other add-ons. Usually he keeps it shorter. I'd give it a solid 7/10.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Bella is town. She is my second strongest read in this game and she's ONLY second because I feel so strongly in my first. Do not lynch her.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, Matt shouldn't die today. There are much better scum to be caught, like Quilford and SoO.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Like, seriously, I understand where you guys are coming from but NO. Until I see some proof that a 1-of-3 role exists in this game with THREE confirmed town roles(FOUR if all 3 people flip), I will completely disregard its possibility and existence and view any opposing thoughts as retarded. And that's EXACTLY why there are better lynches. I don't have a townread on Flash or anything but I sure as hell agree with them. A Bella lynch at this point in the game, to the point where you seriously made her claim, is just terrible. To have Matt be the person dying with her, especially after that type of D2, is just bad play and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1144, Shmugen wrote:

@Hindu - Do you think we'll have a better opportunity than this to take care of the 1 in 3?

Let your reads work out the 1-in-3. Personally, it's a pile of shit as far as I care until I think one of them is scum, which I don't see happening in the near future.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Why not just disregard the entire thing as non-indicative of alignment for all 4 and play the game normally based on reads? That's what I'm doing.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

A cop guilty is something I would lynch MoI for if it went wrong. A 1-in-3 is not, mainly because MoI can do this thing called lying and can back it up as town or scum once it goes bad. It can backfire in too many ways and it's a terrible play to make just to verify if he's lying or not. You can lynch any of them on reads and I won't give a shit. But letting this 1-in-3 shit influence the game in this way is very bad and shouldn't happen.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

K, you go ahead and try it. At endgame, I get FULL ON BRAGGING RIGHTS to all the "I told you so". While I'm at it, I can tell you Bella's 100% town and I don't give a fuck how many 1-in-3's she's in that anyone throws at me and I want my bragging rights to her alignment as well.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I noticed.

If my last days in the game are coming, I'm not going along with some cheese plan that I don't support and know won't help us win the game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Get your scumass plans out of here, Gamma.

I'm more sure of Bella's alignment here than I was DDD's alignment in Maiden meaning I'm MORE than willing to bet the game on it. I can guarantee you some part of the Dead QT has posted something along the lines of "what the fuck is this bella/matt lynch". If you want some icing on the cake that you can compare how you get your reads to mine, it's that there is no way Bella could've set up that Tidal Jim crumb because it isn't within her playstyle to do it in that fashion. I specifically looked at that and didn't answer it solely because it was weird so I just stored it in the back of that mind.

Peta, your vision is clouded because you're one of the 3.

Vote: Quilford

shmugen is town. like, completely. this is not a me being dumb read but a surefire thing.

We know.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I have no meta experience. I've barely even seen her on LoL. What I do have, my strong gut townreads, is more than enough. Thing is, these kind of townreads are what I'm best at in Mafia, even though I'm oftentimes wrong about who scum are in games. That's why I trust myself 100% in this situation and don't have any doubts here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

This is retarded. We literally can't do anything worthwhile except wait on MoI....and he's still V/LA for another day. Yep, let's just have the gambit not affect our play. Oh wait, half a Day wasted in time and massive opinion splits among the entire game on the right play, moreso now that the IC is gone. Too little too late.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

That was actually me prod-dodging with style while I waited on MoI, but ok.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1247, Gammagooey wrote:hindu

oh noooo we aren't doing anything while waiting on moi
oh we wasted half the day
we're all being retarded for not immediately assuming that MoI is gambiting instead of just being informed

it's a LITTLE annoying.

Hey

HEY

IT WAS BETTER THAN "HEY GUYS WAITING ON MoI BBL", WASNT IT? >_> <_<
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1249, Minimum wrote:

In post 1243, Hinduragi wrote:That was actually me prod-dodging with style while I waited on MoI, but ok.

Ah. So style = demoralizing the town and making up an excuse for why you didn't feel like contributing? ("I swear, I'd be useful if I could, but I can't when that pesky MoI is V/LA and you retards are dumb enough to consider that his roleclaim might be true.")

Hindu, you're a *~Protown Leader~*, remember? The last we've got! You have to live up to the burden on your shoulders! :cry:

Wellllllll, I can keep telling you guys about how town each of Peta and Bella are. And Mattp honestly shouldn't be lynched after yesterday. Quilford or SoO are DEFINITELY the plays for today. Both are lurking hard. If there's ANY sort of compromise I'm willing to make, it's a Quilford lynch with a MattP hammer.

Also, the scumteam in this game is pretty funny. Kill off "Protown Leaders" when the playlist has so many people who directly oppose them when they wish.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Tammy has a possibility to be scum but that slot is more likely town given what happened yesterday.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

V/LA until Friday.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Not actually V/LA. Yes, I know, it surprised even me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Gamma, is Tammy or Quilford closer to lynch?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Before he's put at L-1, everyone here understands
Quilford and Quilford alone
hammers Tammy, right? If not, read the Day's conditions and then read Agar's claim. There should be no way she's accidentally hammered by someone.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Tammy
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

By the way, if either of you two, Quil/Tammy, have an action. Claim it now. I can pretty much guarantee it won't save you, but, if you're both town by some chance, it clears up a lot of confusion for us.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yes, I'm going to just format a post since I think people are lost concerning what's going on right now. If you aren't lost, great, but this is confusing reasoning I'm seeing given on this page alone.

Tammy is L-2

- When and if Quilford shows up, the L-1 vote is placed and he will hammer. It hasn't been placed just in case someone might accidentally hammer and ruin the plan. I just can't see much incentive to do that unless it's by accident anyways.

- If he doesn't show up by tomorrow, we simply switch the wagons and run Quilford up and have Tammy hammer. She's more active and cooperative anyways. I don't know what MoI/Tammy/SoO were doing earlier on this page. SoO was the 2nd vote on Quilford, meaning he was the L-6 vote. Even if that was a gambit, he's still going on about it now, which is weird and makes no sense.

Why do this?

- There was a single kill last night. There should've been 2 kills, at least, because we know an SK and Mafia are in the game.

- Agar claimed results on blocking one of Tammy/Quilford, which explains the lack of kill. Since this day's mechanic is basically a 2-for-1, it doesn't matter which of them he actually blocked.

- This is also why the Minimum plan that was just proposed isn't a good idea.

- Go to page 44 of this thread and read the opening post for today, D3. The special mechanic basically gives us 2 lynches in 1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ah, I see, you created that wagon as a backup. But still, there's no point. We were going to switch over if it got close anyways. Quilford's been a lurking fuck this entire game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

So, Mina, CES, are you guys assuming there was a no kill or what?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yes. Hammer.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

I'm fine with now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw, you would've gotten a townie to go out with you if you hadn't claimed like this. Now she won't die even though we're making her hammer. If we hit scum, the person hammering doesn't die.
'
Quilford has 3 votes on him right now. One is Tammy's. She's L-5. Now L-4. When she unvotes Quilford, he'll be L-5 again.

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:11 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1467, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count(5) Tammy: 4nxi3ty, Seraphim, RedCoyote, petapan, AGar
(1) MagnaOfIllusion: Flash,
(5) Quilford: sword_of_omens, , Tammy, Hinduragi, Bella, Gammagooey
(1) AGar: Quilford
(1) Bella: Minimum

(2) Not Voting: Shmugen, MagnaOfIllusion

If my vote count is right this is where we stand right now. Someone should probably double check it before we proceed.

If I am correct Quil needs 3 more votes to lynch. I will hammer so we will need 2 more votes on him before I vote.

Are you going to hammer? Because he could just be derping hard, trying to intentionally lose, and you'd be half-throwing the game. I mean, the chances are miniscule, but just to be safe.... >_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

What? No. We've got confirmed scum even if Quilford was just blatantly lying last page. And, because of his claim, he's going first just in case Tammy is town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

So guys, the time's come. I decided I'd reveal this to everyone today if I was still alive. It's not need to know information but it can help and there's nothing lost or gained by saying it at this time.

In this game is a mechanic called The Key, as you might guess by Quilford's flip. If Night gets it, they will get some sort of powers a.k.a. all I know is, if they get it, things are not going to be pretty. In the book, Christopher Carrion and Mater Motley NEED the key to achieve Absolute Midnight, their plan to take over the Abarat. So, the Key is out there. If you have it, keep it safe. Try to predict the nightkills as best you can. If you get it, it's best to pass it only to your strongest townreads and only if you trust them in a LYLO situation. It has to be THAT strong kind of trust. If you have noone and you think you have as good a chance as being the next NK as anyone else, just hold onto that shit. Odds are you aren't a big problem for Night. Commexo gets 0 powers from the Key so Commexo reads honestly shouldn't take place except that he might purposefully try to give it to scum. Im not sure if the new owners get this info when they acquire the key aside from the power/actions it gives them.

I'm positive Night knows about it due to them having the Key mentioned in their rolenames. Now all of us are on the same page. It could be anywhere, on anyone by now. I know for a fact Night couldn't have possibly tracked all actions related to me since N1 and followed the Key's passing up to this point. It should go without saying but, if you have the Key, don't say a word. Either keep it or pass it on. That's the info. There shouldn't be any debate around this. It's just information. You can believe it or not but I honestly don't give a fuck about convincing any of you fucks it's out there or not. You'll either get it if or you'll see I wasn't lying at endgame.

With that said, let's do this.
Vote: MoI
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok, so explain more on Magna. He flipped citizen but he's actually scum because.....?

Or are you saying because he lied, your result gave you a guilty?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: SoO

I'd prefer this over anything right now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unlike me, he didn't think MoI was capable of holding up a gambit to the very end. Also, half the game joined him in that thought.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Look at it this way. If it was a fakeclaim and he didn't see any Informed ability, then MoI was lying scum and would flip that way. If it wasn't, then MoI was retardedly-gambiting town that not many people in this game thought would be a possible option. Thus, he concluded it was a fakeclaim.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1544, Minimum wrote:In retrospect, the above post was probably the kind of thing that hito didn't want us to discuss in the thread. Sorry. :( I've just wanted to vent since the thread was locked.

At least Bella is probably town?

In post 1537, Hinduragi wrote:Unlike me, he didn't think MoI was capable of holding up a gambit to the very end. Also, half the game joined him in that thought.

Out of curiosity, what made you realize this? I never got what made you so certain all along that it was a lie. I still am baffled by the motivations behind this.

I honestly didn't think MoI had the balls as scum to do it. His personality really helps when it comes to analyzing his scum vs. town play.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, I'm obviously not mafia. I have a semi-confirmable role when it comes to SK suspicions so I can go ahead and out that if the need arises. Either way, scum leaving me alive was a really bad idea for all of them. Seriously, if I'm playing in a way like I did this game, it should have been fairly obvious I didn't want to be killed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, I'm obviously not mafia. I have a semi-confirmable role when it comes to SK suspicions so I can go ahead and out that if the need arises. Either way, scum leaving me alive was a really bad idea for all of them. Seriously, if I'm playing in a way like I did this game, it should have been fairly obvious I didn't want to be killed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, I need someone to just run down why RC thinks it's a 50/50 between him and Seraphim. I'm missing a lot of that wagon, I think.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Odd. Hitting back and forward keys has never double posted until now. Oh well.

Also, I've decided not to use the word also as a transition for the third post in a row.

I've got a good feeling SoO is some kind of scum. It's been that way the entire game. Quilford needed to die first, though. He had a weird pattern about him and the same feeling plus others' opinions that meant he was first in line. I'd say odds are better that SoO's SK than mafia but that doesn't really matter to me right now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yep, I've totally been tunneling you since we started. That would explain me being on every single wagon up until today. That's an excellent "this claim has to be a 100% fakeclaim" case. Lynch this and put him out of his misery.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Shmugen is town. Holy fuck. Here's where my lesser reads lie in the order I want to kill them.

RC
Seraphim
Tammy
SoO

I was the original keyholder. As such, it should be pretty obvious I'm confirmed town unless you're an idiot. Shmugen is the person the key is safest with as well as being my strongest townread.

He may not be doing meta-game epitome of town play, but he's also not the best or most experienced player around, so you can't hold that against him. If you ever played with him before, you'll know it's pretty easy to read him out of the gate. You are on the wrong track. This lynch is one of those things where I look at the game, what's happening in it, and I can't believe what's going on. I simply can't. Have you guys been trying to read Shmugen or not paid him any attention until it came to PoE? Back on Day 1 and 2, it was very obvious he was town. I would honestly rather you lynch Bella than this guy and I've only had to defend her all game but she's being a derp now anyways.

Also, yes, I checked about almost all Key scenarios with Hito on D1 or so. Key will go to the hammer. Lynching Shmugen is basically, from what I can tell, a filler lynch because reads have failed up to this point unless I'm seriously missing a big case or something here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh yeah, and to whoever accused me of being SK/scum because I was on every single wagon that actually went through up to now,

L
O
L

3 scum and 1 town who had a guilty result on him. Yeah, ok. That's a great point being made.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I didn't get my townread from his scumhunting. That's probably the thing I get townreads off of the least. Also, I would've brought up the Key too. If you read the flavor for that thing, you'd think the next goddamn apocalypse was coming if you lost it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, Petapan was non-consecutive. Dunno about the details on Shmugen's role. I'm not sure if he released them all.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1754, RedCoyote wrote:Could Commexo use the key?

I never really understood why the Seraphim wagon was abandoned when we had him virtually strung up. We have a lot of overthinking going on, imo.

No, he can't.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Just going to post to say I probably was going to hammer Seraphim. Wanted to see where he got pressured earlier and was planning on reading that before I did hammer. Haven't gotten around to it and probably never will now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #120) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hi hito, just want to say this shitfest isn't your fault and I congratulate and back all of your decisions. Thanks for the game. It was fun, dickery aside.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #121) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

To be honest, I thought MoI was going to be modkilled. Because he wasn't, I was doubting myself around D3. That play was almost worthy of a site-ban, not just a blacklist.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (isolation #122) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

in the end I felt that a mischief player with the key 2 would see no reason NOT to claim it explictly, so the game would only be interesting if I warned them of the scum dayvig

Just so you know, I would have said nothing until at least D5, while playing much more passively than I did.

I just noticed we sent the Factional Enabler to Marapozsa. Town's early play was insane, considering how many scum we hit so fast.

Also, when/if you do Absolute Midnight, I'd like to pre-/in to that. I likely won't be playing many Mafia games from now on for a while since I'm going to take a break but, if you happen to make Absolute Midnight while I'm in hiatus, fuck it, I'll still play. It's easier to focus on just one game anyways.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”