PSO2 (Phantasy Star Online 2)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Can you get on this still as of now? The final build is supposed to be f2p right?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Looks like I got it registered and it's going, official release. Anyone else playing?

I'm on ship 10. Hit me up if you wanna play, or let me know if anyone needs help registering/installing/getting in game. There are a couple harry points if you don't read Japanese, otherwise it's not hard with the set of screenshots I have.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So I've more or less got this game figured out to a T. I don't have a whole lot of time to play, so I'm only a level 10 ranger currently in Caves, but I've got the quest system, matter board, and client orders figured out. Lots of help here:

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

Return to “The Arcade”