Dead

Day 1:
Plum
TheTrollie
, the New York Mafia Goon, was lynched

Night 1:
MattP, a Town Tracker, was killed.

Night 1:
Lady Lambdadelta, a Vanilla Townie, was killed.

Day 2:
hitogoroshi, the New York Mafia Goon, was lynched

Night 2:
DeasVail, a Town Even Day Vanilla Cop, was killed.

Night 2:
Fate, a Town Compulsive Framer, was killed.

Day 3:
Agar, the New York Mafia Fibonacci Sane Cop, was lynched

Night 3:
XReckonerX, the Vanilla Townie, was killed

Day 4:
No Lynch

Night 4:
esuriospiritus, the Vanilla Townie, was killed

Day 5:
Staeg
Bitmap
the Vanilla Townie was lynched

Day 6:
BBMolla
TeChNoWC GreyICE

the New York Mafia Goon was lynched

Endgame:
Nachomamma08 the Sicilian Mafia Doctor was endgamed
Last edited by zoraster on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 am, edited 39 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by zoraster »

General Rules

Overall

Unless stated otherwise by the moderator or in these rules, the following control:
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... Game_Rules
2. All votes should be in
bold
either with the [.b] tag or with the [.vote] tag. Unvotes are unnecessary to change your vote.
Put all votes on a new line
If you disregard this rule, I may or may not count the vote.
4. A majority of votes is needed to lynch, except D1, which requires 60%, rounded up. A lynch (unless otherwise altered) ends the Day.
5. This setup uses A Day section and a Night Section. It is a Day start game.
6. The deadline will shift. Day 1’s deadline will be 2 weeks.
6.1. Failure to get a majority will result in a no lynch.
8. I reserve the right to change, add or delete any rule in the game. I reserve the right to modkill or force replace or take any other actions I see as necessary.
9. Night actions submitted to me will never be "provisional," but they may be changed IF you get back to me before I start writing the night scene.
10. Night deadlines will be set. But if I get all actions in before this point, I will start the game when it is convenient so long as at least 24 hours have elapsed.

Moderator Error

The moderator is fallible. If you see a problem with a vote count, mention it in bold in the game. If you have another problem, please don't hesitate to PM the moderator.

Night Resolution

1. Roleblocks
2. Protective Roles
3. Mafia Kills
4. Vigilante Kills
5. Serial Killer Kills
6. Other Kills
7. Miscellaneous
8. Investigations
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by zoraster »

Game Specific Rules

Setup: New York and Sicilian Mafia
  1. There is only one mafia win condition. All members who are a part of any mafia win with “The Mafia.”
  2. There are two mafias: the New York Mafia and the Sicilian Mafia. They will know the identities of the members of their group, but they will not know the members of the other mafia group.
  3. In other words, the New York and Sicilian mafias win with each other, but they do not know who the other group is.
  4. The New York Mafia controls the factional kill. The Sicilian Mafia does not have a factional kill. The Sicilian Mafia members MAY be killed by another mafia member.
  5. The New York Mafia may, instead of killing that night, buy a player a ticket to America. If that person is a Sicilian Mafioso, they will be shipped to America and will become (and flip) New York Mafia.
  6. There may be third parties.
  7. Happily Ever After is a TOWN win, decided if there is ever a Day No Lynch followed by a Night No Kill followed by a Day No Lynch, followed by a No Kill. If mafia is still attempting to buy tickets, this will not kick in.

Lynches
  1. Lynches will require 60% of the total available votes on Day 1, rounded up. For example with 21 votes, it will require 13 votes to lynch.
  2. Lynches will require 50%+1 of total available votes on Days 2+, rounded up.
  3. Deadlines will be set. A no lynch will occur if no majority is reached by the deadline.

Outside Communication
  1. You may contact anyone who is
    alive
    in the game via almost any method not otherwise banned here.
  2. Explicitly allowed methods of communication: PM, AIM, Skype (both video, audio and text), Cell Phone, Telegram, In Person.

Explicitly Forbidden
  1. You may not discuss this game with anyone outside of the game. Discussing it in the presence of someone not from the game should be avoided.
  2. You may not contact or otherwise discuss the game with anyone who was in the game and is now dead.
  3. You may never show a player any PM from the moderator in any form. You may never show another player your screen.
  4. You may never harass another player. Abusive language will not be tolerated.
  5. You must follow all laws of your and other players’ jurisdictions.
  6. You may never post a screen capture or video recording of your screen OTHER than the video feed for a chat. See Recording section.
  7. You may not encourage another player to break rules.

Copy and Pasting Instant Messages

You may copy and paste from an IM conversation (e.g. Gchat, AIM, ICQ, Skype Text, etc.) with the following restrictions:
  1. You may copy and paste ONLY text that a person has purportedly sent.
    You may not include Screen Name or Time Stamp information.
    This includes IMs that YOU sent if you are posting a conversation.
  2. You must remove ALL formatting before sending it to another player or post it in game.
  3. If you are posting an IM conversation
    you may not send or post more than 5 lines long.
    A “line” is any time someone sends a new IM. You may send different people different versions, however (e.g. if you want to lie to one person and tell the truth to another).
  4. You should not try to get around this rule. For example, you may not post 5 lines in Post 121 and then the next 5 lines in Post 122.
  5. You may copy and paste a conversation that has been copy and pasted to you.

Spoiler: Good and Bad Examples
Example of a “Good” Copy and PasteHey guys. Here’s a conversation I just had with Vi:
Vi: Hey dood. Sup?
Zoraster: Not much. What’s going on?
Vi: Just trying to figure out if I’m scum
Zoraster: whoa. Slip much?

Example of a violationHey guys. Here’s a conversation I just had with Vi:
TheViSter [14:44:30]: Hey there. How are you?
ClandestineSB [14:44:42]: Not bad. What’s going on?
TheViSter [14:44:53]: Just trying to figure out if I’m scum.
ClandestineSB [14:44:59]: whoa. Slip much?

Copy and Pasting PMs and E-mails

You may copy and paste a PM or e-mail so long as only the body of the message is included. Obviously no copy and pasting any communication from the moderator.

Recording
  1. You may record in video or audio IF
    all
    parties agree to be recorded. Your recording should START with you saying that you are recording, and it must include everyone in the conversation agreeing to be recorded. An agreement to be recorded lasts only for the extent of that conversation and recording (whichever is shorter).
  2. You may decline being recorded. If a player declines to be recorded, the recording must immediately stop, and the recording may not be shared with any other player, and it may not be posted in the game thread. However, a player may say that another player declined to be recorded.
  3. All
    recordings that you decide to show to other players must be posted on a streaming media site (e.g. Youtube). It may be no longer than 5 minutes (it may be cut to fit this time period). You may share no more than 5 of these videos in any game Day. This restriction applies to both the game thread AND sending the video to other players. For example, if you send Player X Video 1 and 2, and then post Video 3, 4 and 5 in thread, you will have reached your maximum.
  4. Any video recording that you send to another player should be PMed to the moderator. You do not need to PM the moderator about a recording you posted in thread.
  5. Electronic screens with relevant mafia information may never be video recorded except to capture a video chat, and then the video chat must be the only thing seen. No conversation text may be shown. Incidental text (e.g. skype logo) is fine.
  6. This restriction only counts for interactions between people. If you want to post a video of just yourself, you're free to do so without worrying about this.

Live Streaming

You may link to a live stream of video between people to agree to be recorded as above. However, no saved copy may be made and shared that is longer than 5 minutes or it is a "recording."

The Moderator

The moderator is not a player in the game. While you may contact me with questions and so forth, I am not someone to be questioned about aspects of the game. I will not confirm or deny anything sent to me personally (e.g. whether a video was sent to me).
That said, the moderator would love to know what types of things you’re getting up to. I’m available by PM and IM.

Lying and Deception

1. Lying is part of mafia. You may alter audio or video and post or send it to another player it in the manner provided. However, you must retain an original video.
  2. You may never lie or attempt to mislead the moderator.
  3. You may not lie to make it appear as if someone has broken a rule.
  4. You may not impersonate another person (or moderator).

Activity

Activity for this game will be strange as much of it will take place away from the game thread. However, the following rules are in place:
  1. Players must post in the game thread at least once every 72 hours. Reasonable use of prod dodges will be allowed.
  2. Players must make themselves generally available to chat with other players in the game on a fairly regular basis. You may decline to talk to any individual, but you may not decline to talk to players in general. Maintaining contact with only one individual does not count as activity.
  3. This said, you may choose your own medium of communication so long as it is a commonly used method of communication.
  4. If the moderator receives complaints that a player is “turtling” and not talking to anyone in the game for a prolonged period of time, the moderator may take action. Please give people the benefit of the doubt before contacting the moderator with a complaint.
  5. Activity is judged based on a combination of in game and out of game communication. Neither alone is sufficient, but the more active one is in one, the less active he or she needs to be in the other.
  6. You may always decline to talk to someone when it’s not convenient to talk for you. Even in Always On, real life controls.

Contact Information Doc

There will be a google document that all players will be given access to with edit powers. Enter your contact information (that you are comfortable giving) in the cells provided. Do not change other people’s information. At the end of the game, the document will be made private. This is provided as a way of publishing your contact information without having it be public.

Real Prize

A real life prize will be given to the player that makes the best use of this mechanic. The more ways you contact others, the more unusual they are, etc. will all be taken into consideration.
Receipt of a prize may be conditional on giving me a mailing address. Real Prize is solely the responsibility of Zoraster. No backup moderator will be responsible for the distribution of a real prize should something happen to the moderator.

POWER ROLE INFORMATION:
Investigative roles will only return information on a positive. A negative result will be indistinguishable from a roleblock.

VTYou are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the town. You have no other powers.

Confirm by PM with your role. Game thread can be found here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22869

You may NOT talk to anyone else in the game about the game until the game has started (i.e. Day 1 has opened).

You can find the google docs contact list here. Please feel free to add your own info.
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:53 am, edited 10 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by zoraster »

Setup: New York and Sicilian Mafia
  1. There is only one mafia win condition. All members who are a part of any mafia win with “The Mafia.”
  2. There are two mafia groups: the New York Mafia and the Sicilian Mafia. They will know the identities of the members of their group, but they will not know the members of the other mafia group.
  3. In other words, the New York and Sicilian mafias win with each other, but they do not know who the other group is.
  4. The New York Mafia controls the factional kill. The Sicilian Mafia does not have a factional kill. The Sicilian Mafia members MAY be killed by another mafia member.
  5. The New York Mafia may, instead of killing that night, buy a player a ticket to America. If that person is a Sicilian Mafioso, they will be shipped to America and will become (and flip) New York Mafia.
  6. There may be third parties.
  7. Happily Ever After is a TOWN win, decided if there is ever a Day No Lynch followed by a Night No Kill followed by a Day No Lynch, followed by a No Kill. If mafia is still attempting to buy tickets, this will not kick in.
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by zoraster »

Role PMs are out.

Day 1 Begins at 20:00 EDT tomorrow. Until then, no talking about this game unless you are in a mafia group.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by zoraster »

sorry. the google doc didn't have editing enabled. it's fixed now.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by zoraster »

DAY 1 BEGINS NOW

YOU MAY NOW COMMENCE THE CHATBOTTING

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 21 )
Agar Amrun Bitmap DeasVail DeathRowKitty Espeonage esuriospiritus Fate GreyICE TheTrollie Grimmjow hitogoroshi xReckonerx InflatablePie kdowns Lady Lambdadelta Mastermind of Sin MattP Nachomamma8 Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

Deadline: August. 8th at 08:00 EDT

Note that for Day 1 it takes 13 to lynch.

Mastermind of Sin has said he is V/LA from Friday morning to Monday evening

Deadline is August 8th at 8am EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #15 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by zoraster »

By the way, I'll occasionally be contacting people I see online to ask you how things are going, etc. This is simply to try and keep my finger on the pulse of the game, not an attempt to influence it. Feel free to contact me by AIM/Skype/PM (information listed on the google doc) and let me know how it's progressing. I may not be really talkative, but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear about it.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #24 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by zoraster »

It depends on what it is and how you say it. The rules are voluminous, unfortunately, but they do discuss it.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 21 )
Agar Amrun Bitmap DeasVail DeathRowKitty Espeonage esuriospiritus Fate GreyICE TheTrollie Grimmjow hitogoroshi xReckonerx InflatablePie kdowns Lady Lambdadelta Mastermind of Sin MattP Nachomamma8 Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #35 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by zoraster »

Rule Addition: Impersonating other people (including the moderator) is prohibited.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 2 )
xReckonerx
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 11 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 1 )
GreyICE
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 2 )
hitogoroshi
Fate
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 13 )
Agar Amrun Bitmap DeasVail TheTrollie Grimmjow InflatablePie kdowns Lady Lambdadelta MattP Nachomamma8 Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 2 )
Mastermind of Sin
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 11 )

kdowns ( 2 )
GreyICE
xReckonerx
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 3 )
hitogoroshi
Fate
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 9 )
Agar DeasVail TheTrollie Grimmjow kdowns MattP Nachomamma8 Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
xReckonerx
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 3 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
GreyICE
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 3 )
hitogoroshi
Fate
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 9 )
Agar DeasVail TheTrollie Grimmjow kdowns MattP Nachomamma8 Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:54 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 2 )
xReckonerx
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 3 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
GreyICE
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 3 )
hitogoroshi
Fate
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 2 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
[/color]
(L - 11 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow kdowns Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 2 )
xReckonerx
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 3 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
GreyICE
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 2 )
hitogoroshi
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 5 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
Fate
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

Last edited by zoraster on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #177 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 2 )
xReckonerx
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 8 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
esuriospiritus
Bitmap
GreyICE
Fate
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow Nobody Special Nuwen

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

Last edited by zoraster on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #237 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 2 )
xReckonerx
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 9 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
esuriospiritus
Bitmap
GreyICE
Fate
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 4 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow Nuwen InflatablePie

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #254 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 2 )
xReckonerx
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 10 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
esuriospiritus
Bitmap
GreyICE
Fate
Nobody Special
Nuwen
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow InflatablePie

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 2 )
InflatablePie
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 1 )
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
xReckonerx
[/color]
(L - 13 )

TheTrollie ( 10 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
esuriospiritus
GreyICE
Fate
Nobody Special
Nuwen
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #349 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 2 )
InflatablePie
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 1 )
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
xReckonerx
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 10 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
esuriospiritus
GreyICE
Fate
Nobody Special
Nuwen
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

As a reminder: please post all votes on a NEW line. I've counted both votes that were not, but I may not do so in the future.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #379 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Amrun ( 2 )
InflatablePie
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

kdowns ( 1 )
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 13 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
xReckonerx
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 10 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
esuriospiritus
GreyICE
Fate
Nobody Special
Nuwen
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow Espeonage

Total Votes ( 21 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #397 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by zoraster »

Chat log has been nuked, and Reck has been warned. Further violations by Reck will result in punishment up to and including mod kill or replacement. Please make sure any time you copy and paste a conversation via IM you keep it to 5 lines or under in addition to removing time stamps and screen name info.
Last edited by zoraster on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #407 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by zoraster »

Mod Announcement1. Starting a conversation off with a we're-not-friends "hey fuckass" (whatever that means) is not acceptable and was clearly designed to set GreyICE off. I have warned about abusive language before the game. Reck's vote will be removed for D1, making the threshold today 12 (20*0.6).
2. GreyICE has also violated the 5 line rule (as this line originally had "Will Hare" in front of it but was edited out), but as GreyICE has asked to be replaced this will not incur punishment.
3. Please remember that activity within the thread is still required on a 72-hour basis.

Game Is Unlocked. All problems with this should be directed to me via PM or IM and kept out of the game thread, please.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #411 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

GreyICE ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
esuriospiritus
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 10 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
GreyICE
Fate
Nobody Special
Nuwen
hitogoroshi
Bitmap
[/color]
(L - 2 )

xReckonerx ( 1 )
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 11 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Agar TheTrollie Grimmjow Espeonage

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #424 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by zoraster »

TeChNoWC replaces GreyICE
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #485 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TeChNoWC ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Grimmjow
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
esuriospiritus
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 9 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
TeChNoWC
Fate
Nobody Special
Nuwen
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Agar TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin Bitmap

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Please check the game specific rules. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #502 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TeChNoWC ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Grimmjow
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 2 )
Amrun
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
esuriospiritus
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 9 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
DeathRowKitty
TeChNoWC
Fate
Nobody Special
Nuwen
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Agar TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin Bitmap

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

searching for bitmap's replacement.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #595 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 3 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Bitmap ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 11 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TeChNoWC ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
TeChNoWC
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
esuriospiritus
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 7 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
Fate
Nuwen
Amrun
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
Agar TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin Bitmap hitogoroshi

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #596 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 am

Post by zoraster »

Staeg Replaces Bitmap
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #630 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 3 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 11 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TeChNoWC ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
TeChNoWC
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
esuriospiritus
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 8 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 4 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Agar TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin hitogoroshi

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #710 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 3 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TeChNoWC ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
TeChNoWC
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 10 )

TheTrollie ( 8 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 4 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin hitogoroshi Nobody Special DeathRowKitty

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #711 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 am

Post by zoraster »

BBMolla replaces TechnoWC
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #723 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 am

Post by zoraster »

esurio wrote:@Zoraster: Not sure if that line in the middle is supposed to count as one line or two by your rules, but it was one line the way it was typed out even though it's long enough that it rolls into the 2nd line, soooooooo yeah. Clarify pls? If someone sends me a whole paragraph in one single IM, does that count as one line or 3-5?

The Rules wrote:A “line” is any time someone sends a new IM.

If someone sends a paragraph in one IM (i.e. hits "send" once), then it counts as one line. So you're fine.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #742 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 3 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
TeChNoWC
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 10 )

TheTrollie ( 8 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 4 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin hitogoroshi Nobody Special DeathRowKitty

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

In post 724, DeathRowKitty wrote:
@zoraster

If you're allowed to answer this, did scum get a QT?

Yes.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #795 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 3 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 1 )
BBMolla
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Nuwen ( 2 )
esuriospiritus
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 10 )

TheTrollie ( 8 )
MattP
Nachomamma8
kdowns
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 4 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Mastermind of Sin Nobody Special DeathRowKitty

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #867 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
BBMolla
esuriospiritus
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 2 )
Mastermind of Sin
MattP
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 6 )
Nachomamma8
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 6 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Nobody Special DeathRowKitty kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

IMPORTANT

If you want to live stream something you're doing, that's a-okay so long as you have the permission of others to stream it. But you need to make sure that afterwards it doesn't save a copy of the live stream that violates the recorded video policy (i.e. it cannot be over 5 minutes long, and it will count toward your 5 videos per game day). I think many don't realize that their live streams are actually saving copies, so make sure to check. Making it truly private (where only you can get to the video) is fine.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #901 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 am

Post by zoraster »

@Zor: considering that Amrun/Pie were on air 1v1 being streamed to several people who watched the whole thing, and given that justin.tv already logs all streams, and given that the local recording of their debate fucked up, is it possible to allow me to link to the stream and let people watch it from there? It's over five minutes, but it's literally just an unedited copy of the exact stream from last night that several people watched anyway.

No. Either it's live or it needs to be posted according to the recording rules. I mean, obviously the 30 sec or whatever live stream delay is fine, but it shouldn't be archived for later.
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #936 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 7 )
Nachomamma8
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
MattP
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Nobody Special DeathRowKitty kdowns BBMolla

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

In post 933, Mastermind of Sin wrote:

Mod: Can I give the video recording to someone who was in the hangout (and thus already knows everything that happened there) so they can edit it for posting in the thread?

Yes insofar as the videos sent are only those that contain the person, although it's okay if at some point they have some technical problems where they miss a minor portion (e.g. MattP last night). But if they were only there for part of it (e.g. hito last night), then they should only receive whatever they were present for. I know this all seems silly, overly burdensome, etc. but I'll explain my reasoning after the game.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #973 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:23 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 7 )
Nachomamma8
Fate
Nuwen
DeasVail
Staeg
Amrun
MattP
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Nobody Special DeathRowKitty kdowns BBMolla

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #989 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 5 )
Fate
MattP
Staeg
Nachomamma8
BBMolla
[/color]
(L - 7 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheTrollie ( 3 )
Nuwen
DeasVail
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 9 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
TheTrollie Espeonage Nobody Special DeathRowKitty kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1062 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 8 )
Fate
MattP
Staeg
Nachomamma8
BBMolla
Nuwen
Lady Lambdadelta
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 4 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 2 )
DeasVail
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 10 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
TheTrollie Espeonage kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Everyone needs to take a step back. Play the game, but keep any personal out of game attacks out of it.

Also, if you have a complaint about any out of game communication, it needs to be brought up with me directly. I am not omniscient.
Last edited by zoraster on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1087 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 9 )
Fate
MattP
Staeg
Nachomamma8
BBMolla
Nuwen
Lady Lambdadelta
DeathRowKitty
DeasVail
[/color]
(L - 3 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 1 )
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 11 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
TheTrollie Espeonage kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1102 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 10 )
Fate
MattP
Staeg
Nachomamma8
BBMolla
Nuwen
Lady Lambdadelta
DeathRowKitty
DeasVail
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 2 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 1 )
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 11 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
TheTrollie kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Deadline: August. 9th at 20:00 EDT

A legitimate point has been made. My rules state that Day 1's deadline will be 2 weeks. As the game launched at 20:00 EDT on August 26th, 2 weeks from this point will be August 9th at 20:00 EDT, not August 8th.

As such, I am correcting the deadline. This should not be viewed as an "extension" as I am disinclined to offer those in any but the most extreme situations.

CORRECTION: Deadline is August 9th at 20:00
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1155 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 10 )
Fate
Staeg
Nachomamma8
BBMolla
Nuwen
Lady Lambdadelta
DeathRowKitty
DeasVail
Espeonage
MattP
[/color]
(L - 2 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 1 )
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 11 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
TheTrollie kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1196 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 4 )
Staeg
Lady Lambdadelta
DeathRowKitty
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 8 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 7 )
Amrun
DeasVail
Fate
Nuwen
Nachomamma8
MattP
BBMolla
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
TheTrollie kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1227 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 4 )
Staeg
Lady Lambdadelta
DeathRowKitty
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 8 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 7 )
Amrun
DeasVail
Fate
Nuwen
Nachomamma8
MattP
BBMolla
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
TheTrollie kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Searching for a replacement for Nobody Special, who asked to be replaced. TheTrollie has been prodded
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1229 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by zoraster »

Panzerjager replaces Nobody Special
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1285 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:08 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 6 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
Panzerjager
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 3 )
Staeg
Lady Lambdadelta
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 9 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 7 )
Amrun
DeasVail
Fate
Nuwen
Nachomamma8
MattP
BBMolla
[/color]
(L - 5 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
TheTrollie kdowns DeathRowKitty

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1289 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:11 am

Post by zoraster »

Plum replaces TheTrollie
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1342 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 7 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
Panzerjager
kdowns
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 2 )
Lady Lambdadelta
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 10 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Plum ( 9 )
Amrun
DeasVail
Fate
Nuwen
Nachomamma8
MattP
BBMolla
Staeg
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Plum DeathRowKitty

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Just a reminder that you have about 36 hours left to lynch.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1354 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 7 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
Panzerjager
kdowns
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 2 )
Lady Lambdadelta
Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 10 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Plum ( 9 )
Amrun
DeasVail
Fate
Nuwen
Nachomamma8
MattP
BBMolla
Staeg
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 3 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Plum DeathRowKitty

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Less than 24 hours until deadline.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1367 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:35 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 8 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
Panzerjager
kdowns
Plum
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 11 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

*** Plum ( 11 ) ***
Amrun
DeasVail
Fate
Nuwen
Nachomamma8
MattP
BBMolla
Staeg
hitogoroshi
DeathRowKitty Espeonage
[/color]
(L - 1 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 0 )

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1369 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 8 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
Panzerjager
kdowns
Plum
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

*** Plum ( 12 ) ***
Amrun
DeasVail
Fate
Nuwen
Nachomamma8
MattP
BBMolla
Staeg
hitogoroshi
DeathRowKitty Espeonage Lady Lambdadelta
[/color]
(L - 0 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 0 )

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Plum, a New York Mafia Goon, was lynched.
[/color]

So here's the deal:
This is Always On. That means talking doesn't stop at night. HOWEVER, it is vitally important that once someone dies, everyone ceases to talk to them. With this in mind here are the rules:

1. Once you are aware that someone has died (e.g. flip from the night), you may not contact the player about the game. If the person contacts you, you MUST tell them they are dead and avoid saying anything to them.
2. Once you know you're dead, you must not contact another player about the game. If someone tells you you are dead, you may not continue to talk about the game.
3. Any individual night results will NOT be PMed immediately upon posting of the Night Scene. Instead, they will be spaced out over the next 12 hours.
4. The thread will remain unlocked, but activity is not required for the night.

Deadline for All Night Actions is Sunday, August 12th at 8:00am EDT.

Once you send in your night action, it is final. You may change it, but if I've started writing the night scene, you're out of luck. I reserve the right to begin the Day once I have all actions in so long as at least 24 hours has elapsed.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1403 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 1400, Amrun wrote:@zorotter: If the ny mafia hypothetically sends a member of the sicilian mafia a ticket tonight, when would that person get access to the qt?

After I post the Night Scene.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1409 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:06 am

Post by zoraster »

Reck wrote:
@zoraster: If NY Mafia convert Sicilian Mafia overnight, and the Sicilian Mafia were to die the same night, would they flip NY or Sicilian?

I refer to my order of actions posted in the rules:

Night Resolution
1. Roleblocks
2. Protective Roles
3. Mafia Kills
4. Vigilante Kills
5. Serial Killer Kills
6. Other Kills
7. Miscellaneous
8. Investigations

Buying a ticket falls under "Miscellaneous." Therefore, they would die before being recruited, and they would flip "Sicilian"
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1450 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:12 am

Post by zoraster »

Just a reminder that actions must be in by 8am EDT tomorrow.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1455 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:01 am

Post by zoraster »

Night 1 Results

MattP, a Town Tracker, was killed.

Lady Lambdadelta, a Vanilla Townie, was killed.

Day 2 Begins

Day 2

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 18 )
Amrun DeasVail Fate Nuwen Nachomamma8 BBMolla Staeg hitogoroshi DeathRowKitty Espeonage InflatablePie Grimmjow Agar esuriospiritus Mastermind of Sin Panzerjager kdowns XReckonerX

Total Votes ( 18 )

Needed to Lynch [ 10 ]

Deadline: August. 26th at 13:00 EDT

Reminder 1: Any power roles that exist that have a "result" from the mod will be doled out over the next 12 hours. If there are more than 1 of these, they will be in random order (random.org).

Reminder 2: Do not talk to the dead about the game. If they talk to you about the game, you must tell them they are dead and stop talking about the game
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1494 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Staeg ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 9 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 8 )
Nuwen
DeathRowKitty
Fate
BBMolla
esuriospiritus
XReckonerX
Mastermind of Sin
Panzerjager
[/color]
(L - 2 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Nachomamma8
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 8 )
Amrun DeasVail Espeonage InflatablePie Grimmjow Agar kdowns Staeg

Total Votes ( 18 )

Needed to Lynch [ 10 ]

Deadline: August. 26th at 20:00 EDT

All PRs have their results, if any, at this time.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1524 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Fate ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 9 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

*** hitogoroshi ( 10 ) ***
Nuwen
DeathRowKitty
Fate
BBMolla
esuriospiritus
XReckonerX
Mastermind of Sin
Panzerjager
InflatablePie
kdowns
[/color]
(L - 0 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 1 )
Nachomamma8
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
Amrun DeasVail Espeonage Grimmjow Agar Staeg

Total Votes ( 18 )

Needed to Lynch [ 10 ]

Deadline: August. 26th at 20:00 EDT

hitogoroshi, a New York Mafia Goon, was lynched.

Night Deadline is Wednesday August 15th at 20:00 EDT

As before, you may continue to talk to people in the game about the game, but once you know someone is dead, you must tell them they are dead and cease talking to them about the game.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1578 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by zoraster »

Night 2 Results

DeasVail, a Town Even Night Vanilla Cop, was killed.

Fate, a Town Compulsive Framer, was killed.

Spoiler: Role PMs
Even Night Vanilla CopYou are the Town Even Night Vanilla Cop. You win with the town.

On even Nights, you may PM the moderator to determine whether a player is vanilla or not. If they are vanilla (i.e. VT or Goon), you will get a result. If you were roleblocked in some manner the night before OR if the player is NOT vanilla (i.e. is a power role), you will get a “no result.”

Confirm by PM with your role. Game thread can be found here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22869

You may NOT talk to anyone else in the game about the game until the game has started (i.e. Day 1 has opened).

You can find the google docs contact list here. Please feel free to add your own info.

]
Town Compulsive FramerYou are the Town Compulsive Framer.

You MUST PM the moderator each night with who you wish to frame. If you do not, a random player will be selected and you will NOT be told who it was.

Some investigative roles will return false positives on your target. This effect only lasts for the night you selected them.

Day 3

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 15 )
Amrun Espeonage Grimmjow Agar Staeg Nuwen DeathRowKitty BBMolla esuriospiritus XReckonerX Mastermind of Sin Panzerjager InflatablePie kdowns Nachomamma8

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: August. 28th at 20:00 EDT

As before, over the next 12 hours any investigative results will be sent out by PM.
Last edited by zoraster on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1582 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by zoraster »

Night result post edited with role PM information. Also corrected DeasVail's to read "Night" instead of "Day"
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1656 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3

*** Agar ( 8 ) ***
Amrun
BBMolla
Mastermind of Sin
esuriospiritus
Nachomamma8
Nuwen
XReckonerX
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 0 )

Amrun ( 1 )
Agar
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

BBMolla ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

kdowns ( 1 )
Staeg
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
kdowns
[/color]
(L - 7 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
Espeonage Grimmjow Panzerjager

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: August. 28th at 20:00 EDT

Agar, the New York Fibonacci Sane Cop was lynched

Fib Sane CopAgar is the New York Mafia Sane Cop. On the nights listed below he may choose to target one player in the game. The moderator will tell him if that player appears to be GUILTY. Note that there will be a “no result” for either an innocent player OR roleblocked. Also note that there may be roles in the game that will affect the Sane Cop’s readings.

Nights the Fibonacci Sane Cop may target: Twice on N1 (pick two targets), N2, N3, N5, N8, N13

Night Deadline is Sunday at 20:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1681 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by zoraster »

Night 3 Result

XReckonerX, the Vanilla Townie, was killed

Day 4 Begins

Day 4

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 13 )
Espeonage Grimmjow Panzerjager kdowns Staeg DeathRowKitty Amrun BBMolla Mastermind of Sin esuriospiritus Nachomamma8 Nuwen InflatablePie

Total Votes ( 13 )

Needed to Lynch [ 7 ]

Deadline: September 4th at 08:00 EDT

I'm out of town (wine tasting in Napa/Sonoma) over labor day weekend, so that's why the deadline is so far.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1709 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 4

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 4 )
BBMolla
esuriospiritus
InflatablePie
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 3 )

DeathRowKitty ( 1 )
Nuwen
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

BBMolla ( 2 )
Panzerjager
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Panzerjager ( 1 )
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Espeonage Grimmjow kdowns Staeg Nachomamma8

Total Votes ( 13 )

Needed to Lynch [ 7 ]

Grimmjow and kdowns have been prodded

This vote count has been corrected.
Last edited by zoraster on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1712 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 am

Post by zoraster »

Nope! Thanks.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1733 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 4

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 1 )
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 6 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

BBMolla ( 1 )
Panzerjager
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

*** No Lynch ( 7 ) ***
Mastermind of Sin esuriospiritus kdowns DeathRowKitty Amrun Nuwen BBMolla

Not Voting ( 4 )
Espeonage Grimmjow Staeg Nachomamma8

Total Votes ( 13 )

Needed to Lynch [ 7 ]

There was a No Lynch.

Deadline for Night is Friday at 08:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1736 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 am

Post by zoraster »

Night 4 Result:

esuriospiritus, the Vanilla Townie, was killed

DAY 5 BEGINS NOW

Day 5

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 12 )
Espeonage Grimmjow Staeg Nachomamma8 Mastermind of Sin kdowns DeathRowKitty Amrun Nuwen BBMolla Panzerjager InflatablePie

Total Votes ( 12 )

Needed to Lynch [ 7 ]

Deadline: September 6th at 20:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1761 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 5

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 5 )
BBMolla
Mastermind of Sin
DeathRowKitty
Amrun
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 2 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

kdowns ( 1 )
Nachomamma8
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 6 )
Espeonage Grimmjow Staeg kdowns Nuwen Panzerjager

Total Votes ( 12 )

Needed to Lynch [ 7 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1762 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 am

Post by zoraster »

I will begin searching for a replacement for Grimm shortly if he does not post. He has already been prodded... but those able to literally prod him may, of course, do so.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1779 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 5

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

*** Staeg ( 7 ) ***
BBMolla
Mastermind of Sin
DeathRowKitty
Amrun
InflatablePie
kdowns
Panzerjager
[/color]
(L - 0 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

kdowns ( 1 )
Nachomamma8
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Espeonage Grimmjow Staeg Nuwen

Total Votes ( 12 )

Needed to Lynch [ 7 ]

Staeg, the Vanilla Townie, was lynched

And Espeonage has already been prodded. Will start looking for replacements for Grimm then Esp

Deadline is Wednesday, 29th at 8:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1781 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 am

Post by zoraster »

Still searching for replacements. I may have to delay Day start, just as a warning. If you have a buddy or two who you think would like to replace in, please let me know!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1782 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 am

Post by zoraster »

Elmo Teh Azn replaces Grimmjow

Hopefully I can get a replacement for Espeonage today so that I don't have to delay day start. Tell your friends.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1783 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

Post by zoraster »

Feieri replaces Espeonage

I'm going to hold night open until 20:00 EDT and then day will start! phew!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1785 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 1784, Mastermind of Sin wrote:did you mean Feirei?

multivowels confuse me. But yes.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1786 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by zoraster »

No One Died Last Night

Day 6

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Feirei ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Elmo Teh Azn ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 11 )
Feirei Elmo Teh Azn Nachomamma8 Nuwen BBMolla Mastermind of Sin DeathRowKitty Amrun InflatablePie kdowns Panzerjager

Total Votes ( 11 )

Needed to Lynch [ 6 ]

Deadline: September 10th at 08:00 EDT
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1793 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 am

Post by zoraster »

Mod Note: I will be out of town this weekend starting tonight. I believe I'll have a laptop along, but this will mean that I'll probably be checking at most once a day.

Also, I'll be sending out a prod tonight to all those who haven't posted in 3+ days. They aren't necessarily in violation of the activity requirement (as we were on break for 3 days), but I want to take a proactive approach before I leave.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1806 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 6

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Feirei ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

*** BBMolla ( 5 ) ***
Mastermind of Sin
Nuwen
Panzerjager
DeathRowKitty
InflatablePie
[/color]
(L - 1 )

Elmo Teh Azn ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
kdowns
[/color]
(L - 5 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Feirei Elmo Teh Azn Nachomamma8 BBMolla Amrun

Total Votes ( 11 )

Needed to Lynch [ 6 ]

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1809 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:56 am

Post by zoraster »

Still on my phone on vacation. Will get the night scene up hopefully by tonight. Sorry for the delay.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1810 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 6

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Feirei ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

*** BBMolla ( 6 ) ***
Mastermind of Sin
Nuwen
Panzerjager
DeathRowKitty
InflatablePie
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 0 )

Elmo Teh Azn ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

kdowns ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Panzerjager ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Nuwen ( 1 )
kdowns
[/color]
(L - 5 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Feirei Elmo Teh Azn Nachomamma8 BBMolla

Total Votes ( 11 )

Needed to Lynch [ 6 ]

BBMolla the New York Mafia Goon was lynched

Because the Sicilian Mafia has no ability to kill and there are no remaining killing roles in the game, it is impossible for the mafia to win. Therefore...

TOWN WINS!

Thoughts, setup, and etc. when I get home, but a few quick thoughts: (1) town played amazing. I'd love to hear exactly what you guys were talking about behind the scenes; (b) The mafia will need to be stronger in future iterations. 4 with 1 traitor, essentially, seemed a good balance for 21, but given the mechanic, town thrashed mafia. town didn't need that many power roles, mafia needed another mafia member; (c) mafia didn't try hard enough. You could make a list by how much how much effort people put in, and probably 5 of the bottom 8 or 9 were scum; (d) mafia needed, especially as things got grim, to try harder to identify the other scum to recruit.

Great job Town. Especially matt. good lord, your reads were good.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1816 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by zoraster »

Nacho was the sicilian. He did a fairly good job avoiding attention, but unfortunately that wasn't a great thing for the sicilian.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1818 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by zoraster »

Also, that's certainly how it seems now. I expected a certain amount of town sidedness. The tracker was eh, the vanilla cop was only good for confirmation of roles, the gunsmith was the only legitimate power role, and he didn't get a positive on the sicilian. in fact, he got a negative in this game as the sicilian was a self protecting doctor.

I thought, though, that mafia would be able to coordinate a lot better, and anything that was near lylo would be a mafia win. as it turns out, that didn't happen, but it was something that needed to be balanced against.

Anyway, hindsight, etc.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1822 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by zoraster »

earlier iterations had the sicilian mafia moving to new york to take over the new york when the new york died. should have kept that in, probably. that was back when it was 3:2. 4:2 probably was the optimal setup. but with this mafia team and town, that still would have been a town roll.

p-e: I think a little time needs to clear before a second iteration will be run as enthusiasm is pretty crucial for it. I'll think on it though. But I'm glad you enjoyed it!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1825 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by zoraster »

by the way, drk wins the award for most annilarious (that's annoying + hilarious) night action pms.

and yes. you should probably assume i'll take questions about setup composition, etc. pretty literally.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1845 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 am

Post by zoraster »

By the way, I'd LOVE to know what all conversations were going on in the background. I need to decide who gets the real life prize, so if anyone stands out for you let me know.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1853 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 am

Post by zoraster »

Fred had the power of fredness, which made him appear as not vt to the vanilla cop
Last edited by zoraster on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1868 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by zoraster »

by the way, how did the BBMolla lynch come about? It seems like there was a pause and then everyone went "oh. guess we lynch him" but no one got a guilty on BB.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1870 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by zoraster »

yeah. i wasn't surprised by the lynch. just the sort of the autopilot nature of it after it didn't happen right away.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1874 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:13 am

Post by zoraster »

I think that's probably right, Nuwen. Scum probably should have known the numbers at least.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1876 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 am

Post by zoraster »

Some in depth thoughts:

1. Thought town did a did terrific job. Scum needed to be way more active. I think this is a case where trying would have gone a long way.
2. Replacements are super tricky in this mechanic. Matt's play against Molla illustrates why. It's impossible for a replacement to fully get what their predecessor(s) did, claimed, etc. That seems like a pretty difficult structural problem to solve. Theoretically I could go with a reinforcement concept instead of a strict replacement one, but I worry about the tactical implications of that.
3. I liked the two scum group setup here. I thought it was a fun way to do multiscum. I originally had 2 in sicilian, 3 in new york. I thought scum needed more power than that so I went 4:1, but ultimately it needed to be at least 4:2. I think that would have been a good mix. A roleblocker may actually be appropriate here, since taking away a town power role doesn't take away the primary scum hunting method of the game.
4. There was some talk about the power roles on town. I don't think they were crazy. Gunsmith was truly powerful, but he got false positives on MoS and the vanilla cop. He got a false negative on Nacho (scum doc). Vanilla Cop was only situationally useful since all the mafia power roles were primed to claim those roles (they were told there were no town versions of their specific role). Tracker is a fairly weak role. Vigilante... was powerful, but I needed some extra killing involved. At one point I had sicilian mafia with a 1-shot Day Vig, which might have been fun, but I didn't want to get cross killing in.
5. Speaking of the vig, that was a pretty major error on my part. As it turned out, it harmed a different team that the rule initially was designed to help (i.e. vig would not fire if two or fewer scum alive). It did have a slight investigative nature to it, though.
6. It was unfortunate we had some personality conflicts at first. I did what I thought I could do to resolve those without the game blowing up. I appreciate GI stepping out when it became apparent his presence was a problem.
7. Still, I really enjoyed the interactions in this game. I loved watching those Google Meet Ups. It took all I could not to get involved in them. Some of you guys really cracked me up.
8. This was another example of a game where random.org kind of let me down. Ideally, there would have been a wolf in the scumhaus, but it gave them all town, and that made them a pretty difficult core to take down. I'm on my work computer now, but I'll post the RGAM later today.

I'd like to run this game again in the future, but I think it needs a little time cooling off before doing it again. I'm planning on running another large in between, then I'll evaluate whether I can get back to this.

My next large game, I believe, will be titled
The Hand of Mod
. It's my first true bastard game, but it'll be quite different than your typical mindscrew bastard game where the intention is entirely to confuse. Instead, it'll basically be a game where the mod plays a more active role in balancing and shaping the game as the game goes on, more or less mod improvised. It's still in the drafting stages as I'm trying to make sure that I can make the game so that it's always in town and scum's best interest to play well.

My next game, period, is a mini theme titled
The Detectives
. It's a pick your power game where every town player will get to choose from a list of investigative roles, with no limit on how many there are. Mafia will get to choose as a group from a list of roles as well. I'll put up an announcement soon asking for pre-ins, but PM me now to get put on the list. That game can go up in sign ups starting tomorrow (but may be in a few days after that).
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1877 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:50 am

Post by zoraster »

and Fate, I don't disagree. I had said that before. What I meant by "at least" was that scum needed to at least know the numbers of the other side if not their powers. Not that that would have made the game balanced.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1879 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:27 am

Post by zoraster »

By the way, the Detectives, mentioned above, is posted in Upcoming games. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4309254

PM me to pre-in for that. I think it'll be a lot of fun. The game shouldn't run very long, with fairly short deadlines and heavily night centric. Which is good because depending on what town and mafia pick, it could be a blow out for either side.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1883 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:42 am

Post by zoraster »

It has not been decided yet, but no one spoke up so I figured I'd get to deciding it when I'm not scrambling to put together the Auction League (so, like... tomorrow).
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1891 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 am

Post by zoraster »

Real life prize has been ordered! It should be there by 9/19. I'll let the recipient tell us when he or she gets it (hopefully they entered their address in correctly on the contact sheet!) Take a photo! Hopefully the recipient won't think it's too lame...

Listmod, please keep this thread open until at least October
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1897 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 am

Post by zoraster »

awesome. Although that photo file is freaking huge, MoS.

So yes... I ended up giving it to Mastermind of Sin. I really had three choices:

1. MoS for being so enthusiastic and setting up so many of those chats.
2. Scumhaus for generally being pretty awesome and really getting involved
3. MattP for actually being the most successful at using it to scum hunt.

In the end, I went with MoS because I think he helped tie together the whole game best. Scumhaus was a good second choice, but I couldn't really figure out who there was individually the best, though Reck's 1 on 1s were a good try. Also, it seemed less fair to those who don't happen to live with a billion other scummers. And Matt used his WELL, but in the end MoS' made the game more FUN for everyone (including me, and hey... i like being entertained). Thus, I thought MoS deserved it.

I hope it makes a good addition to your house, MoS. Display it with pride!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1900 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 am

Post by zoraster »

At first, I tried to get an acrylic trophy where I could get the mafiascum logo engraved on, but that cost an extra $25. It would have looked awesome, but it hardly seemed worth it.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #1903 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:55 am

Post by zoraster »

Moved to unlock this very briefly. Just wanted to see if there's enough interest in an Always On 2, and if so when is the ideal timing on that. It's been about a year since the first, so almost enough time has elapsed I'd feel comfortable in "keeping it fresh," but I may run it after I run a different large theme game. I'm just not sure.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”