esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

In post 1050, MattP wrote:LLD is town too >.>

First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

She is.
green shirt thursdays
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 1050, MattP wrote:LLD is town too >.>

In post 1052, xRECKONERx wrote:She is.

What the holy
fuck.

No. NO I will NOT put up with this.

This is bullshit, and I will not put up with LLD fretting about people being MEAN to her after what she said to me.

That's fucking bullshit.

I'm very close to replacing out. Can we lynch LLD so I don't have to?

unvote

Vote: LLD
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Elaborate for us please NS.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

LLD: No, let's be clear about something
LLD: If you continue to interrogate me
LLD: Under these conditions
LLD: I will rip your balls off and shove them so far down your troat
LLD: You'll digest the fuckers

I was simply asking her questions, and I got this. Apparently, having AIM windows pop up annoys her, and she lashed out at me with this. And now, she's making a big show about how people are treating her mean. It's bullshit.

Three days later, she was going off about how Reck was ruining the game for everyone. I asked about how she maybe thought my enjoyment of the game was going, and she of course says THAT'S DIFFERENT because
::reasons::
. I almost replaced out then. I'm not enjoying this game.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by AGar »

Points to Eusirio for getting the most posts out of LLD all game long.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1055, Nobody Special wrote:LLD: No, let's be clear about something
LLD: If you continue to interrogate me
LLD: Under these conditions
LLD: I will rip your balls off and shove them so far down your troat
LLD: You'll digest the fuckers

I was simply asking her questions, and I got this. Apparently, having AIM windows pop up annoys her, and she lashed out at me with this. And now, she's making a big show about how people are treating her mean. It's bullshit.

Three days later, she was going off about how Reck was ruining the game for everyone. I asked about how she maybe thought my enjoyment of the game was going, and she of course says THAT'S DIFFERENT because
::reasons::
. I almost replaced out then. I'm not enjoying this game.

rage biased voting
:(
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1056, AGar wrote:Points to Eusirio for getting the most posts out of LLD all game long.

The fuck is this?
This is one out of 11 of your posts, which include such insightful and helpful contributions such as
"das terrible, Lol., I AM OFFENDED BY THIS POST"
get outta here, agar.

esurio and lld are also both town sooooo
i wouldn't mind if they argued in a less sneaky angry and more obviously angry way because i feel it's less terrifying and with more potential for chuckles and smiles after the game is done
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:24 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yeah uh, I believe NS kinda left some serious shit out of that?

Like the fact that I was in no emotional capacity to be playing the game at that point? And told you as such?

And like, he was constantly and incessantly questioning me?

And that I apologized for my outburst to him, despite the fact that I was really really fucked up at that point?

So uh, yeah NS. Way to leave out all the rest. Not that it matters, you're town.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 am

Also I'm absolutely not talking "oh this game is making me mad lol"

I'm more talking like, "I'm ready to throw mysel off the roof of this house". (reasons entirely unrelated to this game)

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 am

Also I believe those ::reasons:: I gave were tantamount explained to what I said above NS.

But apparently that wasn't relevant to the discussion?

Also, Esurio, I would take the time to outline all te posts where you've been targeting and attacking me, but it's a waste of time, and it probably isn't worth the yelling and/or passive aggressive posting I would write for it.

So I'll find something else to respond with to being called "delusional".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Agar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Amrun ( 5 )
InflatablePie
Grimmjow
Agar
esuriospiritus
Mastermind of Sin
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Staeg ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeasVail ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Espeonage ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

esuriospiritus ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Fate ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

BBMolla ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Grimmjow ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

InflatablePie ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

kdowns ( 1 )
hitogoroshi
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 1 )
Nobody Special
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Mastermind of Sin ( 8 )
Fate
MattP
Staeg
Nachomamma8
BBMolla
Nuwen
Lady Lambdadelta
DeathRowKitty
[/color]
(L - 4 )

MattP ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nachomamma8 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Nuwen ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

TheTrollie ( 2 )
DeasVail
Amrun
[/color]
(L - 10 )

xReckonerx ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 12 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 3 )
TheTrollie Espeonage kdowns

Total Votes ( 20 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

Deadline: August. 8th at 08:00 EDT

Everyone needs to take a step back. Play the game, but keep any personal out of game attacks out of it.

Also, if you have a complaint about any out of game communication, it needs to be brought up with me directly. I am not omniscient.
Last edited by zoraster on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am

I Think you swapped Amrun and MoS?
Mod: Fixed, thanks

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1062, zoraster wrote:Everyone needs to take a step back. Play the game, but keep any personal out of game attacks out of it.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD ZORASTER
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

and now for the start of that super sexy reads post I've been meaning to make but haven't had all of the pieces

TOWN
BBMolla - LLD told me that GreyICE was 100% town, take it to the bank, and I trust that read. Luckily, that isn't that necessary at all because when I tried to read BBMolla myself, he was the one who contacted me, he was the one who first suggested video call, and he opened up trying to read me with a gambit whereas scumMolla would not be so interested in doing the mutual read thing so soon. I also did read him in my usual way and found him town, so this read is pretty much completely wrapped up for me.

Amrun - Probably have talked to her more than anyone else in the game. I don't agree with the point that she's been using meatshields in order to allow her opinions to change because that's just stupid, and she's also developed her reads pretty fucking thoroughly and keeps a handle on them 24/7 of when she's actually been around. She also does stand up for her reads against me which I find an especially good sign especially since some of the lesser ones (kdowns, MoS when it first came up) she could have just agreed with for no harm to scum Amrun, especially when I was attacking someone who was attacking her behind the scenes and she's just like "weeeellll i talked with him on this and it felt really genuine", which isn't a strong reason at all but is one of those reasons I could see town Amrun really focusing on. Add to that a nice little reaction I got out of her after I called her town at least 3 times and the MoS push on her, and you have a solid fucking bet for townie here.

esurio - Town. There are little things, like initially thinking Reck is super super town and only trusting read on Grimm because of Reck, then strengthening townread on Grimm and getting paranoid about Reck-scum later, talking with her about Amrun, and her "and I am really serious although I should stop before I get modkilled" drunk post that give townleans or Reck mentioning her being excited about the mechanic then her continuously plugging through pretty much as excited as she was from the first post, general things like town feel and how genuine her scumhunting feels...
tl;dr town as shit

Grimmjow - Another lover read that I'm tending to trust, although I haven't talked with him that much, he impressed me decently with the short AIM conversation that I had. We shared our reads and he instantly zeroed in on the Amrun townread and that took up our conversation before it ended, which I find pretty protown. I'd like to do some more chatting with him soon, definitely, but for now he seems pretty townie.

DeasVail - One of the early people that I talked to about the game, he followed my thought process in a lot of ways and seemed pretty genuine in trying to figure out shit. This read is mostly based on secret shit, unfortunately, but it's still a pretty strong read so he's not getting lynched for a while.

hito - Hasn't been as active as I'd like him to be, sure, but I expect this to change fairly quickly. He's been his typical town hito self and not his sad scum hito self, and I'd expect to see more fragments in subtle ways at this point, especially considering the mechanic. He also was the first to personally contact me which is an important important point because it shows he's interested that I don't lurk my way through shit, which is definitely paranoid town hito.
now i maybe could be wrong on this because other people are pulling the scumhito card but i don't see it quite yet

NS - Surprisingly strong town read on him. It's a hell of a lot easier to read NS when you can get more out of him than his forum posting. And I might be a little biased because I've never actually seen him feel strongly about reads and feel the need to express them before, but, he's a town read for now. There's also the emotional NS involvement that scumNS would ignore and powerlurk through, and overall, unless I really don't have a grip on how he plays as scum at all, he's town.

LLD - Town. I've talked to her out of thread a little bit, and she's approaching the game in an interesting way that I'm finding I actually do like a bit even though it would drive me crazy if more than one person did it. There's a bit of the read on her I'd like most not to share because it ruins the little game a bit, and so if you're interested you can chat to me about it sometime later.

MattP - One of those obvious town reads. We've talked outside a little bit of the thread, not much, he's just really town. Pushing the Trollie wagon as hard as he did, fakeclaiming daycop when he didn't think he would be able to get it through, suspecting a lot of people who ended up voting trollie, all add up to him being town. But I'm not going to waste typing time explaining because it really is that obvious.

Fate - town for secret reasons, of course. if I haven't explained them to you yet, I'll explain it to you never.

DRK - Town. I've talked to him outside of thread and this is almost certainly town-DRK. The big thing for me is talking with him about the Trollie "townslip", and the scumteam call that he made early game. I asked him to back up his reasoning on one of the scumsuspects, and he told me that he was talking about the game for a long time, got into that detective mode, then came back from playing LoL still in that same mode, did some ISOs and everything just seemed to click even though he couldn't exactly point to the reasoning afterwards. This seemed really genuine, and I don't really think scumDRK would think of a setup for a gambit like that.

Reck/Pie - I'm fairly confident that these two are town based on some things in thread and other people's reads on them, but I'd really like to talk to them before I get a really definitive read.

FOR LYNCHING:

AGar - In thread content is literally nothing. AGar, who is a pretty capable player, has one more post than espy with his quality of posting improved just a tiny tiny little bit. When we talked outside of the game, he gave me his reads, I gave him my reads, and we kinda let the conversation die. I was expecting him to sort of care that our reads are pretty much opposites (like how Grimm reacted at first), but nope nothing. On top of that, he hasn't really been explaining his reads in threads all that much or pursuing them at all, but is pretty happy to take a potshot at LLD who has four times his posts all while simultaneously doing fuck all. So yeah, scumbag. I'd like to talk to him a bit more before pursuing the read too much, though.

Nuwen - I'm coming from a bit of confirmation bias on this one, but the two main reasons why I thought she was scum (Fate calling her scum and her case on Amrun) have all switched about a bit and have left me with a bunch of null-feeling Nuwen posting and a bunch of really good stuff on mossy. I don't like how she was so calm with Fate calling her scum in thread still, and if there's scum in the NC commune I still feel it's probably her for now, so this is where she goes for the moment. Probably would be my least favorite out of all of these.

kdowns - People occasionally call him town to me but I don't really see it. I haven't talked to him one on one and I really do want to but what he's posted in thread so far is shit on shit on shit and it makes me want to burn him with a mighty, mighty flame. Things like "I would laugh if Zora made the NC commune scum! fluff fluff fluff fluff", or "Need moar drama teehee! fluff fluff fluff fluff" or "hey hito, you voted me and I feel you're scum and I'm voting Trollie and I'm gonna unvote but I'm not gonna vote you!" or "I am having conflicting feelings right now" when he hasn't done ANYTHING AT ALL makes him need death death death death death. And I will wait until I talk with him one on one and he can help me assuage these concerns, but death will come to him if they still remain after this 1v1 session.

TheTrollie - Basically, he gets called scum based on an out of game situation. He comes in the game with a "YOU CANT JUST VOTE BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES WORDS OR WE WILL BE FUCKED", which is a clear appeal to fear, but never actually accuses MattP of lying. Then he says he was trying to act like scum to avoid the NK which is somehow supposed to explain why Matt finds him so fucking scum but he never starts acting town to him in the middle of these even though he saw the wagon on him. And then he never votes, never makes an effort to scumhunt, NOTHING. His contribution in thread after that little exchange has been to call MattP a liar for the daycop gambit which was obviously a lie but goddamnit way to be useless.

Espeonage - NEEDS TO FUCKING POST. I sort of want to call him town but where is he? Argh.

Staeg - 4 hours, Staeg.

MoS (:D) - First of all, MoS's in thread content has been shit and shit. He hasn't done much at all except for defend himself half-heartedly and push that retarded trollie "townslip". The way that he's been playing the game is to set up a bunch of hangouts and work on small groups getting townreads on him. Despite being involved in so many of these hangouts, he actually doesn't have anything to bring forth from those hangouts; hell, he actually pushing anyone to lynch until this Amrun vote which has mainly been pushed by Reck and Pie anyways. This shows that he's not really caring much about his reads, which isn't exactly the townMoS that I'm familiar with. MoS normally would be strongarming reads here, bitching at the Trollie wagon for having such retarded reads and
pushing a viable alternative
, but we didn't see any of that. We just saw him setting up more hangouts. There's also the little case of the Amrun vote, which he claims he was involved in... but look at how much posting he actually did about it. He talks about how he stayed behind the scenes and let Amrun think he had her as a townread, but he doesn't bring forward SHIT from their interactions together, all the evidence that's been brought forth is mainly based on Amrun's reactions with everyone else. basically needs to die in a fire ASAP

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Fate »

IM TIRED OF FUCKIN BITCHES

AND THEIR HORMONES

RUINING MY GODDAMN WAGONS

SIT DOWN

BOTH OF YOU

BACK TO MOSSCUM
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:59 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1053, Nobody Special wrote:No. NO I will NOT put up with this.

This is bullshit, and I will not put up with LLD fretting about people being MEAN to her after what she said to me.

That's fucking bullshit.

I'm very close to replacing out

yesplz

Ok something good DID come out of thsi then
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ONE AND A HALF HOURS STAEG
IN NINETY MINUTES THERE BETTER BE A POST HERE TO MAKE ME FUCKING IMPRESSED

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Staeg »

Nacho I may or may not actually make a 100% list of people I intended to talk to (this is partially my fault for being a derp but)
I'm trying to do things at turbo-speed but some people are not online for me to talk to them
sa vrede?
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:15 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Taking a day or two V/LA. Personal life explosion bullshit.

Thanks in advance for being understanding.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1068, Staeg wrote:Nacho I may or may not actually make a 100% list of people I intended to talk to (this is partially my fault for being a derp but)
I'm trying to do things at turbo-speed but some people are not online for me to talk to them

STAEG WE HAD AN AGREEMENT
YOU PROMISED TO IMPRESS ME
THIS DOES NOT IMPRESS ME

Seriously, you could have at least made an effort to post something more than this... I really hope you can get at least
something
because this is like 100% underwhelming and would leave a bad taste in my mouth that could only be quenched by your deer blood.

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Staeg »

InflatablePie - town. Really sincere push on amrun and when I read what he types it's oozing gut-town.

Nachomamma8 - town as fuck in case I can actually read him, otherwise am being played like a violin.

Fate - town or close enough that it makes no matter.

DeathRowKitty - the first player that contacted me; he's a fairly enigmatic personality and doesn't afraid of anything. I'd put him in the town column, but if he's scum, he's probably sicilian.

hitogoroshi - after he explained his trollie-vote-and-woosh, I have a fairly reasonable townread on him mainly from the way he's writing things and other stuff (he said words and town is basically what this is).

MattP - town, I suppose? I've seen and known matt to be like this, but I've only seen him as town and am not aware of his capability of faking it as scum.

Nobody Special - talked to him today; he explained that his amrun vote in 564 was actually simple sheeping and that his "she knows why" is a common expression he uses in RVS-ish stages of the game... but this was not RVS. The whole event looks shady as fuck... yet I can't help but give him townpoints for it

Lady Lambdadelta - haven't contacted nor will I want to do that, she's probtown for in-thread catfight-and-not posts.

esuriospiritus - haven't talked to; leaning town from in-thread posts

xReckonerx - never been able to read this guy. Relying on others' reads on him to declare town for now, but as GI said at some point, that's actually alignment-null.

-

Nuwen - reasonably sure that if she's scum we'll find out sooner or later (not that I'd trust myself to see nuwen-scum even if she'd already flipped several times over, but anyway)

DeasVail - have not managed to contact to any great use (this is my fault entirely).

Espeonage - haven't contacted (only just now had I realized that I hadn't yet added him on skype so uhh).

Grimmjow - am waiting for him to become available for talkings.

Amrun - lots and lots of conflicting thoughts here. She's contradicting herself here and there and everywhere, she's mixing everything up with everything else, but she's sounding genuine... null, I guess.

-

BBMolla TeChNoWC GreyICE - Techno gave me a scumread for his 1 actual in-game post, but it's incomplete - I still need to contact BBmolla.

kdowns - talked to him today; asked him for his reads and recent activity, focused on his hito read which was initially scum before his exchange, scum after his exchange, asked a bit more, he re-read the conversation he had with hito, it turned out that hito's actually a townread. He did so in a fairly clumsy fashion. Scumread.

Agar - haven't contacted; scum from in-thread posts.

Mastermind of Sin - leaning-scum for the "I don't need to have a read on these people since they don't want to talk with me" to "I can't contact these people!" contradiction, also very many goodpeople are saying that he's scum so sheeping as well.

TheTrollie - well, scum. Pretty much what others have said already: matt comes in, calls him scum, he goes "YOU SHOULDNT LISTEN TO HIM AHHH," contradicts himself several times over and I haven't seen him since.

It's sorted from towniest to scummiest. I know that it's still less that ideal, but ugh timezones
sa vrede?
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:58 am

Post by InflatablePie »

so I was going to post last night but was utterly exhausted because WORK and TIRED and STRESS

but I'm too tired to post today too

blah

but you're all insane for voting mos btw, I can at least offer that insight today
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Sorry kids, no LumpenList from me. Also, PSA: Anyone talking to me, please say something like "hey" that is completely game-neutral for your first message, and wait for me to affirm I'm around. There are multiple non-me people using my computer.

Staeg wrote:DeathRowKitty - the first player that contacted me; he's a fairly enigmatic personality and doesn't afraid of anything. I'd put him in the town column, but if he's scum, he's probably sicilian.

Mind expanding on this?

MoS and NS, I'd like you both to give your top two scumreads and reasons why in this thread, please.

Is there anyone talking to Not Voting ( 3 ) TheTrollie Espeonage kdowns out of the thread that can help shed some light on them?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1073, hitogoroshi wrote:
Staeg wrote:DeathRowKitty - the first player that contacted me; he's a fairly enigmatic personality and doesn't afraid of anything. I'd put him in the town column, but if he's scum, he's probably sicilian.

Mind expanding on this?

It kinda meshes with the whole enigmatic thingy... it's not that he's not looking for scum, it's the way that he approaches and talks about things and how I'd imagine sicilian scum to do it.
In other words, I see town motivation and Sscum motivation for the stuff he says, not NYscum.
sa vrede?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”