Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

A Dance with Dragons Mafia: A New Dawn!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

A Dance with Dragons

Brought to you by Faraday and Nexus

The Lannisters and their allies remain in control of the Iron Throne. But for how long? Ned Stark's bastard controls the wall. Tales of Dragons come from across the narrow sea. For every pretender to the throne that is put down, another seems to spring up. Can their allies be trusted? If they want to remain in power the Lannister Alliance will have to remain strong - but instead it is crumbling. Who will sit on the Throne once all is said and done?

Dramatis personæ (Playerlist)
(28 players)
1) Minimum (Mina/CES)

2) Lyanna Stark (Tammy)

Mockingjaye
3) 4nxi3ty

4) Dolorous Edd (Ser Arthur Dayne/bodean44)

5) Staeg

6) Tyene Sand (Tierce)

Petyr Baelish
7) kortul

Hyperion
Shinori
8) Andrius

9) MagnaofIllusion

10) Plum's Yo Mamma

redFF
11) DCLXVI

hasdgfas
Albert B. Rampage
12) Magua

13) Shadow1psc

14) Regfan

pappums rat
Amrun
Seraphim
15) Zdenek

sword of omens
16) greenknight

17) Bvoigt

18) Benmage

Mastermind of Sin
19) AurorusVox

20) Plessiezarus (Zar/Plessiez)

21) Feysal

22) Pandora (Hydra)

Salamence20
23) Sapororerint (Iecerint/Saporovirus)

Starbuck
Scumhunter
24) Timeater

25) BBmolla

26) SnowStorm

Jal
Pine
27) Thor665

28) StefanB

Dancing With Dragons (Alive - 2/28)

Spoiler: Alive
Magua (Stannis Baratheon, 1-shot Kill Immune and a member of the
Stannis Faction
) survived and won the game!
Pandora (Melisandre of Assai, Voyeur and a member of the
Stannis Faction
) survived and won the game!

Quentyn Martell, is that you? (Dead - 26/28)

Spoiler: Dead
StefanB (The High Sparrow, Vanilla Townie and member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was lynched Day 1.
DCLXVI (Davos Seaworth, Goon and a member of the
Stannis Faction
) was Chosen Day 1, Died Night 1.
SnowStorm (Little Walder Frey, Mason and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 1.
Greenknight (Big Walder Frey, Mason and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 1
bvoigt (Jon Connington, Goon and a member of the
Aegon Faction
) was Lynched Day 2.
Plessiezarus (Skinner, Non Consecutive Roleblocker and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 2.
Shadow1psc (Ramsay Bolton, Torturer* and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 2.
Saporerint (Varys, *Informed Goon and member of the
Aegon Faction
) lost the trial by combat on Day 3.
Staeg (Wyman Manderly, Frey Cop and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was lynched Day 3.
MagnaofIllusion (Balon Swann, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 3.
Dolorous Edd - (Robert Strong, 1-shot even knight Champion and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 3.
Feysal (Theon Greyjoy (Reek) - *Informed Traitor and Specific Neighbouriser to the
Stannis Faction
) was Spared Day 4, set to die Day 5.
Lyanna Stark ( Margaery Tyrell - Motivator and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 4.
Benmage (Hosteen Frey, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 4.
Timeater (Jaime Lannister, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was lynched Day 5.
Andrius (Aenys Frey, Follower and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 5.
Regfan(Cersei Lannister, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 5.
4nx3ty (Aegon Targaryen, Aegon of All trades and member of the
Aegon Faction
) was Lynched Day 6.
Plums Yo Mamma - Ondrew Locke, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 6.
Tyene Sand (Myrcella Baratheon, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was killed Night 6.
Thor665 (Jonos Bracken, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was lynched Day 7.
BBmolla (Kevan Lannister, *Knowledgable Townie and Kill Immune until Day 4 and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) died Night 7
Zdenek (Jeyne Poole, Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was lynched Day 8.
AurorusVox (Illyrio Mopatis, 1-shot Rolestopper and member of the
Aegon Faction
) died Night 8.
kortul - (Harys Swyft Vanilla Townie and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) died Night 8.
Minimum (Mace Tyrell Paranoid Daycop and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was endgamed Night 8.

Written in Blood (Links)

Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 83 times in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

A) Ethics and Sportsmanship

A1) All sitewide rules apply. Read them here
A2) Play to your faction's win condition, as long as you do not break any game or site rules in doing so.
A3) You may not discuss this game anywhere outside the game thread unless explicitly permitted to do so in your role PM. Rantbuddies are fine, too.
A4) Quoting or pretending to quote your role PM, quicktopics, private communications with the mod, or (in the case of hydrae) discussion with other heads is strictly forbidden. Loose paraphrasing is permitted, although run it past me first when in doubt.
A5) Be civil and treat other players with respect--attack the case, not the person. Mafia is a heated game, but I will interfere if anyone resorts to excessive insults, personal attacks, and bullying. I'm fine with this being a subjective line decided by me, too.
A6) There is a zero-tolerance policy against offensive comments or slurs based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. You may be harshly punished for even a first violation of this rule.
The exception is if you insult someone for being Canadian, not only is it valid it's probably game relevant!

A7) Encryption is forbidden, as well as messages hidden in invisible text, small text, or BBCode tags. Always err on the side of caution and ask the mod before leaving a code or breadcrumb. A good rule of thumb is that if the average person cannot decipher the code without outside software after having it pointed out, you can't use it.
A8) Editing and deleting posts (if you have the power to do so) is strictly forbidden.
A9) If you have outside information that influences your knowledge of the game, are aware of someone else having outside information, or have any reason to believe that the game has been compromised, it is your responsibility to inform the mod immediately. I will love you for your honesty. <--- this is a little over the top. I'll just think you're not a cheating scumbag.
A10) Asking questions about your role in thread will obviously not be answered; if you've questions PM me - don't try and game the mod to get an advantage.

B) Voting/Lynching Mechanics

B1) For your vote or unvote to be counted, it must be completely bolded, and use the format Vote: Seacore/Unvote: Seacore or VOTE: Seacore/UNVOTE: Seacore (capital letters and colon optional). Any other variation (such Hammer: Seacore) will not be counted.
B2) Votes for misspellings or acronyms of players' names (such as VOTE: Score or VOTE: SC) are valid as long as the player being voted for is clear. You are not required to unvote before changing your vote. However, votes that are behind spoiler tags, in small or invisible text, or otherwise concealed are invalid.
B3) A lynch will occur when 50%+1 of the votes are cast for the same player. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight.
B4) No lynch requires the same amount of votes as a regular lynch.
B5) Dead is dead - no 'Bah' post. Not even one. If the mod hasn't posted the endgame scene, you may not post again, even after a hammer in LYLO. Under absolutely under no circumstances may you reveal game-relevant information after your death.
B6) (AKA The "Blame Katsuki" Rule) Votes from an alt account will be interpreted in the most damaging way to your faction. If you can't log in correctly, you have little to complain about. (LolIrony)

C) Activity and Deadlines

C1) Deadlines are 14 days/2 weeks/336 hours, depending on how you prefer to keep time. I was going to do it in minutes but that felt obnoxious.
C2) Deadlines are not bankable. I just stole my ruleset and re-ordering it takes a lot of effort.
C3) Deadlines will not be extended barring exceptional circumstances or replacement situations. If a majority lynch is not reached before deadline, no lynch occurs.
C4) You may continue talking after a lynch or deadline has elapsed until the mod posts to end the day. After that, you may not post even if the mod forgets to lock the thread.
C5) You will have 48 hours to submit actions for a night phase. The thread will be re-opened as soon as possible after that.
C6) In order to be accepted, night actions must be PM'd to the mod or posted in bold in scum QTs before the deadline is up. If a player does not select one, he or she will default to "no action."
C7) If a replacement is needed during a night phase, I will extend the night deadline until some time after a replacement is found, regardless of whether that slot has a night action.
C8) Please treat this game as a commitment and do your best to participate actively.
C9) Players will be prodded after forty-eight hours without posting. They may also request prods on other players so long that player has not posted for a reasonable amount of time. All prods will be announced in thread.
C10) Players who do not respond to a (non-player-requested) prod within twenty-four hours or need to be prodded too often will be replaced at the discretion of the mod. As a rule of thumb, 3 in a game day and you're gone.
C11) If you will be unable to post for over forty-eight hours, inform the mod by PM or in the thread of when you'll be V/LA. Assuming the V/LA period is of reasonable length, you will be exempt from prods during that time. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the mod.
C12) We will try to post vote counts every page or every twenty-four hours if possible. Players may request a new vote count at any time.

D) Other

D1) Flavour is flavour. I reserve the right to interpret the source material as I wish.
D2) If there is a conflict between the rules and your role PM, the role PM takes precedence.
D3)
Bolded Green
is our color. You may not use it.
D4) Any methods of verifiable randomness are forbidden. This includes dice tags. Don't use them.
D5) It is possible something may have been overlooked or left unclear. When in doubt, ask. You may be punished for deliberately exploiting technicalities and vague wording in the rules in order to do something you should know is forbidden or unethical.
D6) Punishment for breaking any of the above rules may include a private or public warning, force replacement, modkill, or even blacklisting (depending on the seriousness of the offence).
D7) I will modkill players in the way most detrimental to their faction. Modkilled players may be retroactively made into Neutral Survivors.
D8) I reserve the right to add, remove, or modify rules at any point of the game if it becomes necessary
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Role PM's will be out tomorrow. :) Until then~

You know that the Lanniser Alliance is the 'Town' or 'Uninformed Majority' of this game.

Here is a sample Vanilla Town PM. You know there is at least one Vanilla Townie in the game.

“If there was a quote about you/from you in the novels I'd put it here. Instead I'll just say what goes here. Boring.”

Welcome to
A Dance with Dragons Mafia
, Nexus. You are Nexus Lannister, Vanilla Townie and member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce

You're not in the novels. In fact, you're the co-mod. Why are you a member of the Lannister Alliance? Oh, and this is where a character desciption thingy goes. Maybe there is an obscure Lannister called Nexus, anyway.

Other than your vote, you have the following abilities:

None

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated and at least one
Lannister
Allia
nce
member is alive.

This would flip as '
Nexus, Nexus Lannister,
Lannister
Allia
nce
member and Vanilla Townie
died during the pre-game'. Obviously this PM isn't in the game since Nexus Lannister isn't an A Song of Ice and Fire character.

Here is another sample PM not in the game but I just wrote it for my own amusement.

“The most beautiful woman in the world has urgent need of my axe.”

Welcome to
A Dance with Dragons Mafia
, Seacore. You are Victarion Greyjoy, Fucking Awesome Pirate and member of the
'I'm fucking badass' club.

You're awesome. You're awesome. You're awesome. Your single mindedness and the way you casually kill people makes you a joy to read. Some people might call you boring, but they're probably the type who enjoy Darkstar as a character. Oh and you're NOT in the game. Fo'real.

Other than your vote, you have the following abilities:

(A)
GODHAND:
You may choke people to death whenever you want.

(A)
And if 7 virgins should accidentally drown...
Once during the game you may pick 7 players to kill at once. Just because.

Win Condition:
You're Victarion Greyjoy. You've already won.

This would flip as '
Seacore, Victarion Greyjoy member of the
'I'm fucking badass' club.
and Fucking Awesome Pirate'
won the game pregame. As you can see the Rolename may not always reveal the full nature of the ability.

Ability notation, (A) = Active, (P) = Passive, (F) = Factional.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

ROLE PM'S OUT. Confirm in the manner in your PM. I swear to Victarion I'll murder you if not.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

You gather around. Ready for battle. Ready for War. Ready to fight.

Day 1, Votecount 0

Not Voting (28):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, Petyr Baelish, Hyperion, MagnaofIllusion, NachoPlum, redFF, hasdgfas, Shadow1psc, Regfan, pappums rat, sword_of_omens, Bvoigt, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Plessiezarus, Feysal, Pandora, Salamence20, Starbuck, BBmolla, SnowStorm, Jal, StefanB

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

Deadline
: 3rd August at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-03 18:59:59)

You are ready to begin then, but wait - you're not just lynching today.

Assassin in the Snow:

A bastard of Ned Stark as commander of the Watch? This cannot continue. During this day phase you may nominate someone to take the black and attempt to assassinate Jon Snow. This is of course a suicide mission, in reality. The chances of success are pretty much 0%.
So the person you nominate will die during the next night phase
. On the other hand they won't
just
die.
They'll recieve a 1-shot strongarm vig shot
during the night which they can use to kill a player of their choosing. This strongman vig cannot be blocked/redirected/protected from by any active or passive abilities. Edit: So they'll kill and die on the same night (Night 1)

Who will you choose?

To show which player you're choosing you may vote for them in the following format: '
Choose Nexus
' in red and bolded. You may Unchoose and Choose like a regular vote, but please put it in red - there's a lot of votes going around and we want to be able to do accurate vote and choose counts.

A simple majority will lock in an assassin, however if there is no majority then the person with the most votes shall be chosen. Should two or more people have the same number of votes
then they will all die and become assassins...no wait that'd be terrible
then an assassin will be randomly determined.

If there is anything not clear about how this works PM me for an explanation. I think it's relatively straightforward. You choose someone to die, and they get a vig kill to kill someone.

Not Choosing (28):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, Petyr Baelish, Hyperion, MagnaofIllusion, NachoPlum, redFF, hasdgfas, Shadow1psc, Regfan, pappums rat, sword_of_omens, Bvoigt, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Plessiezarus, Feysal, Pandora, Salamence20, Starbuck, BBmolla, SnowStorm, Jal, StefanB

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 am

Post by BBmolla »

Tierce can we please be town buds like we used to in this game
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Choose: Zoraster
Permanent V/LA.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Posting here so this can appear when I click "View your posts" on my regular account.

Okay, in the hydra I go :D
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

It depends. Are you town, BB?

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
CHOOSE: Tammy
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Of course, screwing up already.

UNCHOOSE: Tammy
CHOOSE: Lyanna Stark
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: MoI
for loving all the same fandoms that I do.

I'm a little surprised at the quick Chooses right out the gate before you can even get a bead on reads.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Minimum »

You're that suicidal, Tammy?

Vote: BBmolla

Choose: MagnaofIllusion
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Vote: Mastermind of Sin

for not using Red on his Choosing...
Choose: MagnaofIllusion
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 8, Tyene Sand wrote:It depends. Are you town, BB?

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
CHOOSE: Tammy

No, I am third party. Griff, the Unlyncher Cop. I get to investigate everyone who you target. I win if you target scum. I lose if you get lynched before that happens.

Choose: MoS
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 10, Starbuck wrote:I'm a little surprised at the quick Chooses right out the gate before you can even get a bead on reads.

Worriedmuch?

VOTE: Starbuck

Also, question. How about picking a suspicious/scummy person to send to kill Jon Snow or whatever. I mean, mathematically, if we do pick scum, then all they will really do is kill a town person, vs a scum dying. And if we pick town, it will at least narrow down the scum pool, and at the same time, the town person is making a town-minded decision (or we can even pre-determine who they should shoot if they're town).

What do you guys think?
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

I'm not Tammy, Minimum, I'm Tierce. Tammy = Lyanna.

UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
VOTE: Starbuck

I'd rather not pre-determine the suicide vig's target, since town picks worse than random most of the time anyway due to scum input.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Benmage »

How dare you all post before me!

Vote MoI
mathematically speaking he can't be scum.... :?

Choose Benmage
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why is everyone choosing so whimsically? It should be peoples #2 scum suspect... and it pointless to do now.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Quick question, is posting on the alts role related, cause that's going to kill me.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Staeg »

vote: Starbuck

P-edit: tierce, you're wrong, vigs have a much lower % of hitting scum than lynches, so yeah.
sa vrede?
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Vote: MoI
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Minimum »

In post 15, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm not Tammy, Minimum, I'm Tierce. Tammy = Lyanna.

We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 18, BBmolla wrote:Quick question, is posting on the alts role related, cause that's going to kill me.

No.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 21, Minimum wrote:
In post 15, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm not Tammy, Minimum, I'm Tierce. Tammy = Lyanna.

We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

Ahh you are correct...

FYI the assassin thing is only a D1 event like thing. Nailing scum is still best as it equates to a 1-1 trade off... i.e. always good for town.

But I'm sure a viable PL target will showthemselves eventually to be chosen.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Minimum »

Unvote, vote: Starbuck

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”