Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Pfft...petapan's boring.

I've followed along loosely enough to know there was a day vig and a massclaim so far and agree the massclaim in this set up is stupid. Willing to sheep rofl on this one cuz brains + sense = sheepworthy.

vote: Furry

I got home from a bar not too long ago and drunk. I'll read this game tomorrow when I'm sober.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so, last night I said I'd read this game sober today. Mistake. Big Mistake. I now need a drink.

Holy fuck you guys. My head literally hurts from the amount of times my head hit my fucking desk. Like sheer drudgery. And I'm going to just randomly throw a few fucks in here because I want to make sure my quotient has been fulfilled. Like seriously, was some of this shit necessary?

Dayvig stuff was stupid. Like, seriously. Pages on nothing but the day vig. And terrible terrible shots made. That was ridiculous and for Furry to take control of the day and harp about the massclaim and dispense all this infinite "wisdom" about it but not actually provide sound fucking advice concerning the day vig issue is mind-blowing and further strengthens my scum read. I can't say W.T.F. enough. I can see doing it day one, but literally less than 24 hours went by before you vig shot. DeasVail was a horrible vig shot too; he was quite obviously town, and he quite often has really good instincts as well.

Sala - *snap* Focus *snap* You're confirmed town. Calm the fuck down. When I read you, I see your avatar jumping back and forth. I know you're legitimately trying, but you're a bit of a distraction. If you could take a deep breath and think before you post sometimes, things could be so much better.

Peta - Sense of humor's here! I did chuckle a
little
, and you made me laugh several times in the midst of the inanity of this thread, which means you're town...of course :P

In post 393, Furry wrote:
Town only roles will get snuffed out with no protection. I only hope the more I say it the more you either agree or just confirm you are Scum already.

You are wrong is all I can say. If you refuse to see that
you are right
, I cant help you. Who cares if town roles that arent the vigs die? It leaves confirmed town in the game. I would be thrilled to see a dead anything but a vig tomorrow.

Freudian slippage abounds. You probably didn't mean to say this, but I lol'd.

I don't follow this line of thinking. The town vigs are useless to town once their shots are used up, other town roles are not, and their benefit to town is highly dependent upon the playerlist anyway. I've left confirmed town alive to endgame before because it suited my purpose; I've seen it done more than once that the vigs are left alive while mafia searches for other roles. There's never any guarantee that scum are going to kill the vig if they have the potential to kill someone who is more dangerous to them. Which thanks to you, have just been narrowed down for them.

Your non-stop defense of your position and crusade to prove yourself right has likewise been a total distraction that has cost town the ability to scum hunt, which scum thrive in, so good job creating that. You've spent an inordinate amount of time on this stupid massclaim issue and trying to lead town down a horrible path and it needs to end now. It's a distraction that is cluttering the game. You're never going to admit that you're wrong and no one else is going to either. So just stop.

I can't believe that you and Kondi to a lesser extent are actually congratulating yourselves for what you've caused here today. The town vig's didn't need to be outed. They shouldn't have been outed
at all
. Period. Outing the vig's did nothing but cause a distraction that ended in two town deaths. Sure, vig's often shoot poorly, but if they hadn't been outed today, and were say tomorrow, they would have had an entire day's worth of information to work with, not to mention a flip and a nightkill which would have helped them make a better decision. Total Waste of a good opportunity and it's being touted as if it wasn't anything but fucking stupid.

In post 439, Furry wrote:
Seriously though, hayker wagon just looks all types of ugly. His push on inte is a town push because while he disagrees with my theory he is making a very good point against another who disagrees with it. The "Furry is scummy" post also is written from what I think almost any town would think at that point in time. He is almost for sure town.

Im not voting him, I dont care if it gets me lynched im not voting a strong town read.

This is so fake. If you want to build up some town cred by calling your counter wagon town, at least act like you're town and believe you both are. You say he's a strong town read, that you don't care if not voting him gets you lynched, and you do absolutely nothing about it. When I have a strong town read, I don't just passively let them get lynched, I actively oppose it and try to get my scum read lynched. Sure you have a scum read; you're voting Scooby, but you're not doing anything about actually
pushing
Scooby. In fact, this is your post after Hayker, your "strong" town read, gets put at L-1:

In post 462, Furry wrote:Wait for scooby to make his response to me. Im pretty sure he is scum from something else I havent mentioned but want to see if he digs himself a deeper hole first.

This does not say to me that you have a strong town read in Hayker or that you have a strong scum read in Scooby. This says to me that you're just relieved it's not you but don't care who it is who gets lynched.

In post 461, Nobody Special wrote:Well, I'm certainly willing to put Hayker at L-1 (I just didn't want to hammer, so I waited for the VC).

Vote: Hayker

What made you change your mind from Furry to Hayker?

In post 419, Hayker wrote:
As for my "explanation for the mafia to do", it's commen sense that a role claim like that will resolve itself. I was going to pull an example from Mafia 96, though after reading that it occurs to me the nature of my example was different. (Was remembering a miller being a cop) Either way, what I pointed out truly is a big case of wifom. Mafia leaves cop alive to get him lynched for being mafia, as opposed to mafia fakeclaim cop to delay getting lynched. Though in this case it is possible for the mafia to have a rolecop yadda yadda yadda. It's one big case of wifom. There is no point in lynching a claimed rolecop day 1, as foolish as the claim was. Considering there have already been 5 hard claims and 1 or 2 softclaims, can't remember offhand. It is highly unlikely there are any more town power roles. Though...a neighborizer seems a very weak and almost worthless role if you ask me. Perhaps I just am that unaware of the meta here.

Iso reads are incomplete as of now, still working on that post.

Could you be any more wishy-washy? The way that you guys are kind of defending each other in such a passive way is horrible.

------------------

Hayker and Furry can be on a team together, but the Hayker wagon didn't spring up to save Furry.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 467, Furry wrote:
@Tammy - There isnt much to defend Hayker with, and I stand a better chance at defending him if I can prove scooby is more likely to be scum in the way that I will once he responds to me. Most of my defense of Hayker rides on something related to that, and that I like the way he approached the inte play early on.

What do you think about the fact that he voted inte in the first of his four content posts and has not moved his vote off of him or taken into consideration anything else that has happened in the thread? Or that he hasn't bothered to come back to the game since Tuesday?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Meh...I don't like the lists and think its very unlikely we have three cops. I need to think, but not tonight. Tonight's for drinking.

Codex I'm on vacation and on my iPad...I can't read what you've blacked out.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Checking in real quick; I'll give real thoughts tomorrow after sleep. It's late, I'm tired...I agree with rofl but I'm not voting anyone until I hear from Hayker.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Tammy »

Hayker - In your reads post you list more than one person as scum, but you voted for Nobody Special. What made you decide to investigate inte over Nobody Special?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 606, kondi2424 wrote:This pretty much clears OAFE, then.

What clears OAFE?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 620, kondi2424 wrote:Hayker getting an investigation result. If Hayker is town and OAFE was scum, Hayker would either be dead or roleblocked. If they were both scum, Hayker would have been the one to claim roleblocked.

I had to read this three time to get it, but I got it. Makes sense. *sometimes slow*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm trying to make sense of OAFE rolecopping Kondi.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 613, OnceAndForEver wrote:Because they knew I was going to rolecop kondi, and he is either the bookie or the roleblocker which is damning evidence.

Why would you think the scum team would think you would rolecop Kondi? Furry said in his last post for you to rolecop Hayker, and after he flipped town one would expect that's the advice you would follow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 604, Hayker wrote:I have an innocent result on Inte. Sadly not very useful information, at least One of my scum reads is gone. Somone speculated on two mafia godfather as I recall.vgoing to go find that in iso and look into that personvassuming it's not one of our confirmed townies.

When you investigate a godfather does the result come back as innocent?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 626, kondi2424 wrote:Speaking of which:

In post 1, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
you are a
cop
. once per night you may submit the name of a player to me and i will return either a guilty or innocent result to you.
you win when all threats 2 the town are dead.

He got to terminology right, but innocent is probably the second-most likely thing someone would say next to "is town."

Oh I wasn't questioning the terminology; I was wondering if a godfather is investigated if they come back as innocent? I know they can't be investigated but do they come back as no result or as innocent? (I'm not suspecting inte of being the godfather though by the way as I was reading him as town, I was just wondering about the technicalities.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

Right...should probably actually read the rules. Sorry.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 635, kondi2424 wrote:I had this saved earlier.

IF HAYKER AND OAFE ARE BOTH TOWN

Four scum in these:

scooby
roflcopter
I Am Innocent
Nobody Special
Code_X
Tammy
drmyshotgun

Major townreads taken out:

scooby
Nobody Special
Code_X
Tammy

Scumteam found, GG. If I'm wrong on one of my townreads, it's rofl, then shotgun, then IAI.

IF HAYKER IS SCUM AND OAFE IS TOWN

Three scum in these:

scooby
roflcopter
I Am Innocent
Nobody Special
Code_X
Tammy
inte
drmyshotgun

Major townreads taken out:

scooby
Nobody Special
Code_X
Tammy
inte

3/5 scum in these.

So, I want to lynch in {scooby, NS, Code, Tammy} today.

VOTE: Code

Fake scum read list. Scum always post this type of crap to make it look like they have reads and *contributions* VOTE: Kondi
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 569, kondi2424 wrote:It's obvious that one of {OAFE, Hayker} is scum. They wouldn't roleblock the suspicious second Rolecop over the Cop.

VOTE: OAFE

Then why do you vote OAFE here instead of Hayker?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Actually, depending on Hayker's answer to my question, he might be a better vote.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

But it's fake. There's no explanation for your PoE and it's something that scum overwhelmingly do to make it look like they're contributing reads.

Eh, to be frank, I'm a little frustrated right now. I was quite certain on Furry yesterday and was wrong, and now I'm waffling on you. Yesterday I was leaning town on you and just thought you were being kondi, but the fake day vig thing has me concerned and rofl raised some really good points. I don't know what to make of OaFe's points against you. My vote on you was mostly a knee jerk to you making that list on top of everything as I have a personal hatred for lists of that type, but town make them too sometimes.

I have a headache. I really want Hayker to answer my question though; he might be the better lynch today.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Tammy »

Prod dodging. Actually glad that vote didn't count on kondi as it was more frustration than anything. Guess hacker won't be able to answer my question now anyway and we wait for a replacement.

@ mod - I'm on v/la until Monday.

I'll check in and vote but can't do much more than that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Pretty well actually. It's between semesters so I get to see family and friends I haven't seen for a while, so I feel pretty good about that.

Now do you think something can be done before hackers replacement gets here? Considering that I've been saying he might be the better lynch than kondi all day, I think it's pretty important to hear from him and I'm not just going to drop a vote on someone I don't feel good about to appease you...deal with it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 738, inte wrote:id actually be down for a tammy lynch

any takers? (except empking)

Then vote for me...don't ask if you're allowed. Feeling less and less confident that hayker actually got a guilty.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Tammy »

Er an innocent.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Tammy »

There you go!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Tammy »

It's always a good idea to start someone's mislynch when they've made it clear they won't be around to defend themselves. Bravo!!!!!!!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 729, Code_X wrote:So like ....

Anyone care to say anything?

Yeah you're bookie stuff gives me a headache. I've never seen the role before, so I don't understand it. Your speculation however looks pretty genuine and makes me feel a bit better about you.

All right I'm off to drink and pretend the real world doesn't exist for a few days. I'll have a few minutes here and there to check in. Wait did Inge of all people ak if I was serious about a game...
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Tammy »

There's no fearmongering about it. I'm not going to be around, but guys when you find out that hayker is lying about being a cop, you make sure you lynch inte next. Because ou know he just fake cleared his partner.

Actually you know what,

vote hayker
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 738, inte wrote:id actually be down for a tammy lynch

any takers? (except empking)

What do you mean by except empking? He's not in this game?

And I'm off.

Oh, kondi, why is inte town if it turns out that haykers lying about being a cop?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 833, MattP wrote:VOTE: Tammy

Claim.

How about no. You're the rolecop you tell me. I have nothing to lie about.

In post 834, MattP wrote:Tammy's scumplay in a nutshell:

1) I am going to start by posting an incredibly long BS wall that makes it look like I'm trying with lots of cute town buzzwords

I wall as either alignment and don't really use buzzwords but okay.

Matt wrote:
2) Everyone knows that as scum I am piss pants scared so I will use lots of jokey language to try to overcome my shit nerves

Hating being scum and thinking that I'm bad at it is different from being piss pants scared. Kondi, did I seem piss pants scared in Kirby?

I use jokey language as both alignments.

Matt wrote:
3) I'm going to make lots of timid, reserved posts and fluff

Don't know what you're talking about here, but I get accused of fluff all the time as town.

Matt wrote:
4) 653 reads stiff as fuck and absurdly blunt and aggressive for Tam-town. Just shows that you are completely failing at overcoming your nerves

653 is not my post, and I can be quite aggressive as town. Not nervous here at all actually.

Matt wrote:
5) Fencesat on a Hayker lynch

Don't agree. Waffled and waited on an answer. But voted, correctly, before I went on vacation.

Matt wrote:
6) POOF! She disappears as soon as pressure is laid on her

My vacation was wonderful. Thank you! One of my friends flew down whom I haven't seen in about two years and we met up with other friends I haven't seen in a while as well. It was really good to see them, but I drank far far too much.

In other news, the timing of that sucked, but I don't really count two votes on me as pressure that I'm oh so afraid of that I need to disappear from. In fact, I've never just disappeared because pressure was placed on me. Maybe when I'm at L-1 and there's not a chance in hell of me getting off the lynch, I'll give up but not before then. And even then I stick around to throw as much misdirection as I can around.

Matt wrote:
So yeah let's cut the bullshit, move to a roleclaim from you and then lynch ya! HOW BOUT THEM APPLES BABE

I hate to take the wind out of your sails cuz you seem so excited and like I'll be quaking, but I'm not claiming and not caring about being lynched either. What kind of apples you offering? I like honey crisp.

In post 837, Code_X wrote:

Tammy - Matt makes good points on. Votes are piss poor, her play seems pretty sub-standard considering a few of the games I've read she normally appears to be town.

To be honest, my play has been sub-standard for either alignment in this game. I'm not going to pretend like it hasn't.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm not terrified in scum qts. And, you've only seen me in one, when we were partners in Heterosexual Revolution, unless you read the Team Mafia qt in which I felt guilty for setting people up for mislynches.

I complain in scum qts because of how much I hate being scum. I don't go all quaky. You think I'm jittery right now? I'm as calm as can be.

And yeah, I know you said you're a rolecop. What's my role?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 853, MattP wrote:
In post 847, Tammy wrote:How about no. You're the rolecop you tell me. I have nothing to lie about.

Wait actually WTF is this? If you know I'm a rolecop and I'm immediately pushing for your lynch, why the fuck would this be your reaction? If you were town you would actually try to discredit me as rolecop.

LOL PURGE THIS WITH FIRE

Um...you mean if I were scum I would try to discredit you as a rolecop. Since I don't know your alignment, I'm not going to do that. I'm interested in seeing how far you will take this.

You could be a rolecop. You could be a town rolecop or you could be a scum rolecop. Although two town role cops is a little weird though I guess not unheard of.

Besides, what I think you are doing is reaction testing, and I'm not going to give you what you want. Deal.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 857, MattP wrote:How was Toogeloo confirmed as town, dr?

Toogeloo was confirmed town the same way Natalie was. They were both day vigs that proved their roles day one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

:? Okay. Or that I'm playing several games right now and am catching up with all of them at the moment.

I have nothing to claim because I'm a VT.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

Matt wrote:Either way I am clearly enjoying my time fucking REAL DAMN HARD with your head so thinking very long about what you're about to claim.

Also, hate to break it to you, but you have to try harder than this to fuck REAL DAMN HARD with my head.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

OH NO!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

:) Glad you're having fun.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 875, MattP wrote:TOOGELOO MAYBE I LIKE FUCKING WITH MY PRAY

I think it's cute you think you're bothering me. Remember when I said I was going to give you what you wanted from your reaction test? Yeah, not gonna give you that either.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

wasn't*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

:)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

How am I ignoring that you are a role cop? I've said to you that you are a role cop more than once. I know you don't have anything on me because I am vanilla town and that's that.

:? Why wouldn't you if you were a mafia role cop try to lynch me? It's not like I'm obvtown here; I'm pretty sure most people would be willing to lynch me.

The thing is
I'm not even sure I believe you are a mafia role cop
. I'm not sure of your alignment. I was dead wrong on Furry and on rofl. I got Hayker right, but not gonna pat myself on the back there.

I'm not backtracking anything. You started off reaction testing, and I'm not going to give you what you want.
But that's probably because I'm quaking so hard in my boots right now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

*insert reaction here*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hey Matt, why don't you look at the sentence above and below that. You know the one where I make it clear that I believe you are reaction testing???

Heh, you know what's funny. I just got done playing a game earlier this week where a member of the scum team claimed to be a cop and on day two claimed a guilty result on someone. She was lynched the next day. People do crazy things.

But none of that matters when I BELIEVE YOU ARE REACTION TESTING.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

:? Okay. So, I wasn't responding in part to you claiming I would be discrediting you. :? Okay.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

Matt wrote:Either way I am clearly enjoying my time fucking REAL DAMN HARD with your head so thinking very long about what you're about to claim.

WORK HARDER IF YOU WANT TO FUCK REAL DAMN HARD WITH MY HEAD.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

I won't deny that.

But, be careful about expecting certain reactions from people and thinking it definitely solidifies their alignment. Last week I was playing a game at my other site and we had alternate universes and alter egos. Basically we could change our role if we shifted our focus. So, a member of the scum team claimed a cop guilty on someone. He didn't respond like any innocent I've ever seen. He suggested that the scum cop was probably telling the truth because he might be a miller in his alter ego. We all thought there was no way an innocent would react like that so we lynched him quickly. He wasn't lying and was innocent. Funny thing is, he wasn't a miller in his alter ego; his alter ego was an innocent child.

*shrug* I tend to shut down when people are reaction testing me and when I know you couldn't possibly have anything on me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 898, MattP wrote:Tammy, it sucks that you drew scum this time because I have yet to play a town game with you. We have to do that some time :]

We'll own Matt. :)

VOTE: Tammy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

gg y'all.

Thanks for letting me replace in Kanye.

MattP - that was good catch on me. :)

Code_x - when I said this game was substandard for me for either alignment, I was telling the truth. I mean I suck as scum, but I can put forth a better effort than this game.

Scooby - I agree about kondi. That was a terrible push. Actually my reasoning on voting kondi at first is typical for me; I actually do find that scum tend to do those terrible lists often but he was so obvtown at that point it was ridiculous.

Congrats town!!!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”