Micro 37: Vengeful Mafia (Day 2)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 am

Post by charter »

/confirm
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by charter »

The scumteam is Shamrock and Klick. AN is obvtown for calling out Shamrock. I know what I say is meaningless since Delta has already condemned either me/him, but Shamrock is so obvious scum wanting a lynch after only like six posts. The "case" on Delta is so absurdly overexaggerated, it's obvious it's completely scumfueled and they are just waiting for a townie to hammer.

Vote Shamrock
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by charter »

I think I was just hammered? I'll wait for the mod to confirm, but Shamrock is, once again, obviously scum and is about to be vigged.

Unfortunately, the rest of you have made it difficult to determine who his partner is for sure. If I vig Shamrock and he's the Goon, I would say Delta is confirmed town. I think Delta is likely town even if Shamrock is the GF.

I do think AN is town, and Klick has been very scummy so far. Plus, with their two votes coming five minutes apart, it's very fishy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by charter »

Klick trying some pisspoor last minute distancing. I would definitely recommend lynching Klick tomorrow.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, I had another post cautioning that AN's vote of me was fishy when she had legit suspicion of Shamrock and I hadn't even posted, but the thread got locked before I could post it. Kind of frustrating that I got about 3 minutes of actually playing this game before I died when town should have easily won by lynching Shamrock day one..... But oh well. I have no idea what you were doing this game Klick, but it didn't work. Good work Shamrock and AN.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”