Micro 37: Vengeful Mafia (Day 2)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

/confirm go
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Azusa Nakano »

Nah, Klick, #9 was obv Goon tell. Just get rid of the GF.

Vote: Charter
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Azusa Nakano »

Shamrock, just... no. We are not lynching anybody on P1. Considering the notion is just silly, even if DW is scummylicious. (I really don't like his reaction to the wagon on him.)

Definitely not moving my vote anywhere until charter posts. And Klick is probtown, even if I don't see why we need to prioritize DW over charter.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Azusa Nakano »

Well, "pressure" is a much better term than "wagon". Point still stands, however.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 20, DeltaWave wrote:I'm interested to know why saying "sup" to the only person I've played with before is scummy. (At least, before I knew that Klick was Kondi.)

Not so much that, as when you get called on it, there's #9, which amounts to "WHERE IS THIS PRESSURE COMING FROM I DON'T UNDERSTAND", when one of the votes is a random vote based on a daycop guilty, and the other comment is calling you greeting another player a scumtell and then not even voting you. Feels like an exaggerated and thus extremely out-of-place reaction for a townie.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Azusa Nakano »

EBWOP: #13. That's what I get for not previewing.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 23, DeltaWave wrote:
You do know that this setup does not contain a daycop, correct?

:roll:

No. I was unaware there was no cop in a five-person vengeful setup. You do realize that if I thought there was, I would have, you know, speedlynched you, right?

The point is that your reaction at one obv jokevote and one "hey that guy's obvscum" based on 1 post on page 1 feels weird and out of place to me. Why even bother reacting to such obvious tongue-in-cheek comments at all?
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 27, DeltaWave wrote:Do you understand that "wat" is a tongue-in-cheek response?

Do you understand that I don't get why you felt the need to respond at all?

To me, it felt like a knee-jerk "People are saying they suspect me, I need to formulate some form of response".
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

Alright. Now to do a lengthy analysis of both of your posts and your connections to Shamrock-scum in order to make the proper conclusion as to who to vote.

Wait, sorry. Forgot to check my role PM.

VOTE: Klick
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

I honestly chuckled when I saw that I had slept through most of D1 and the beginning of D2 (I've been having problems with insomnia lately, it's really frustrating and disturbing my Mafia focus a bit; my disappearance wasn't due to lurking on my part, for the record. I am mentally incapable of lurking.), and could pick up the D2 lynch while literally having to do nothing.

Also, for the record DeasVail, I would have pushed you around a bit on that matter as town. It wasn't a slam-dunk case or anything, but through at least pushing something, I would be able to get some reactions and info on how you responded.

I also got a chuckle for getting townpoints for that reaction to Shamrock's post- looking back, I can't immediately think of a better way to phrase it without going too far, but I would have pressured myself over it. Seriously, calling Shamrock out for that post and then not voting him when I was currently voting Charter based on literally nothing?

But GG guys.
Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 51, charter wrote:Yeah, I had another post cautioning that AN's vote of me was fishy when she had legit suspicion of Shamrock and I hadn't even posted, but the thread got locked before I could post it.

To be fair, I actually had prepared a defense for that; I was just surprised nobody called me out on it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”