Micro 45 - Artemis Fowl Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: kmd

caughtttttt
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by shos »

AAAAAAAaaaand back on computer.

I'm gonna lol at him calling kmd inexperienced xD

look guys, this is page 1, I never expected to find so much content, but I'm getting the feeling that Mehdi is newbtown. clearly isn't so experienced, page one of Day one and already trying to think. slight scumread on prohawk for actually getting a read on kmd from that sole vote. you said that he was 'quick to lay blame'? he posted just one post, which has obviously been a part of RVS no matter what he claims, and for IT you think he's scummy? *that* is quick to lay blame. what YOU did, not what HE did.

UNVOTE: Shamrock
VOTE: ProHawk

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 am

Post by shos »

you serious? are you seriously saying that me voting kmd is jumping on the wagon from your vote? I literally did not read the posts before mine when I posted, lol. twas like 7 posts into the game.

By that post (23) I mean that you seemed to be forcing a real case. that is stupid, and more likely wrong, and if you seriously think so, that you're either a VI or plain scum. I understand if you just look for reactions and that, but it doesn't look like it.

about my incorrect unvote - definitely a lol. 100% confusion, possibly confused games. that stands nicely with the "I do not really read the RVS", coming to think of it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:43 am

Post by shos »

obviously. of course, you knew I was scum before I ever posted here. oh right..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:51 am

Post by shos »

and who is that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:56 am

Post by shos »

took me 4 times to read the first 5 posts to understand, lol
oh yeah, I forgot I'm scum with him

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:05 am

Post by shos »

^^town eyes^^

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 am

Post by shos »

holy hell guys why am I in L-2

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 am

Post by shos »

3 people, containing one scum at least, voted me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 48, Kmd4390 wrote:Absta, shamrock is town.

+1.

Absta, tell me, how comes you voted without reading, supposedly, and yet you did read post 45 by shamrock?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:43 am

Post by shos »

eh scratch that, I have no idea where I brought the 'without reading' part O_o
still, why vote shamrock? and thoughts on pro?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 am

Post by shos »

why do I keep getting voted? :(
I haven't caught up - I'm going
V/LA Till monday
due to a vacation.

mala, didn't know you were in the game..? I probably just farted~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by shos »

kay uh, I have no idea why people have been voting me so much; I *still* need to catch up, and I will - probably on Sunday due to my V/LA; but really skimming with my eyes, I have no idea whatsoever why anyone would call me scum in THIS game, and anyone who pushes my lynch should definitely be looked at for forcing a case(if anyone has built one against me..?).

I'm sorry I'm useless - I caught this word while skimming - I really will provide loads of insight when I come back. promise! that will be an almost full reread of the game with analysis of whatever I can find.

*is not scum*
Due to mod notice from I dunno which game, I will try and follow with my girlfriend's Iphone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 am

Post by shos »

Vote: Robo

forces a lynch on a v/la player for really bad reasons, and there''s more. I'm iphone posting, I'll pos more when I'm bac

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:19 am

Post by shos »

Lol ill refute thAt case easiky when i grt a computer. Just wait for it lolk

Dont policylynch me as lurker i eeally am in vacation loo. Ask anyOne u like, im top poster in all my games, literally hyperactibe. Just vla.

In short- robo is forcing a case. It is forcdcase101 to go over each And ecery post the target made and supposedly point out scumtells in 99% of thr posts.

Im calling a pro/robo yeam in this one.

Back to vla :)))

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 am

Post by shos »

back from V/LA :) I'll settle everything in place and shower and then catch up.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 am

Post by shos »

alright, I'm starting to reread, will probably start from the very start of the thread. I see post 244, and I really need to ask, how the hell am I the most scummy player in a game in which I LITERALLY almost didn't post :| This wagon is super scumdriven, I'll bet there's at least 1 scum in, perhaps even 2. Anyway - I'll get to that with my reread. It'll probably take some hour or so so don't quickhammer in that while~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 36, shos wrote:^^town eyes^^

I'm correct there about shamrocktown in post 35.

looking at I'm starting to look at abstascum. all he did was wagon and encourage the wagon, in the 40 posts, without giving any content, opinions, etc on the game. no reactions at all - except we do know he's been lurking for the 'guess' post. IGMEOY.

sham asks absta about this - told you he was town? XD absta still doesn't answer; omguses and no content. same as before - vote and 'join me' style post. what hasn't he looked at? it's page 2 >_>

I can now see what I meant in Absta said he hasn't looked at him - so he hasn't read, and yet commented. so I was correct again. more scumpoints thar.

looking at prohawk's responses to the pressure looks fairly town to me too. namely, the second paragraph of post 53 looks townish to me - newbtownish. and then you look at his join date and see 3 months ago - it fits and works with how he played the start of the game. probably mehdi's too; but we'll see his joindate next time he posts. it also fits with the fact he's actually made the question about who has to play more, scum or town. newbtown.

prohawk also suspects absta over there with the wagon hopping and no content. see it all fits.

wtf?...mehdi's and prohawk's join date are exactly the same day???
if they're playing by the rules - I'm going to call them town for now then. pro is moderate-strong townread; shamrock is moderate townread; mehdi is only slight. now let's see what he says.

yes well his post is not too much of content but it examplifies my thoughts and it fits the slighttownread. gonna let it loose for now.

town motives behind post 58 by prohawk.

skimmed to 62. nothing interesting there.

kmd's looks bad already. yeah, I got the idea, you claim to have super powers to know whatever you wish by pregame; that's stupid but acceptable as part of RVS. by now, we're pretty much out of RVS already, and you're just shitting and avoiding, much like absta. all comfortable when nobody's pushing you.

prohawk's 64 is LOL. waiting for the inactives to post-great! who cares; and unvote kmd for THAT?? that's ridiculous, lol; but once again I believe this is noobish mistakes and are all together considered null. but definitely, DEFINITELY lol.

in 67 kmd actually says that I'm suspect by poe? seriously?

absta in 71 once again ignores all the questions directed at him and jumps on the wagon.

I'm ready to vote already~ VOTE: Absta101

79 and 81 and more - are all more wonderful posting from the voted above

mehdi's 87 gives him the strong townread as well.

post 91 has a case on me! wonderful! I'll even quote it
In post 91, Robocopter87 wrote:Pfft fine

First post he RVSs
Second post says he didn't expect to find any content. He makes a post about a few reads. Obviously has formed an opinion.
Third post says he didn't read the posts before his first post. This is obviously false. How do I know? Because since when does anybody make a post on the first page without simply skimming the others?

At this point you are probably thinking, oh thats not so bad, well lets keep reading his ISO\

Fourth and fifth post, useless sarcasm
Sixth post he claims scum
Seventh he buddies to Shamrock
Eighth he asks why he is at L-2, talk about useless and scummy
Ninth post is a real playstyle change, oh wait no, he still is uselessly sarcastic
Tenth brings out more sham connecting and a fail attempt to accuse absta
eleventh admits he is full of crap
twelve he asks why he is being voted

So tell me where in here he is town. Because all I see is scum.

Satisfied?
So I'll start by saying that going over a player's ISO and pointing out flaws/points that in some random way can be scummy is fakecase101. when you do such a thing, it is because you are scum, and WANT to have a case on guy X, and can't find it anywhere, so you just go over teh whooooole thing and say oh ya dis be bad dis no good ya he scum omg -_-; now let's see what he actually says there~
first three - not sure what's the point; about the third - what do you mean? is there EVER any good content in the first 5 posts of a game? O_o; I tend to do that when time pushes me, which it has, as you can see from my activity in this game. take a look everygame onsite that I have(except large ones) - I'm a mass spammer, lol. Then - sarcasm - is scummy? O_o; claims scum? quote plz? 7th - buddies shamrock. ohhhh. yeah. when forcing a case you're trying to make anything a player says look bad. so when I give out my reads(in this acse a townread on shamrock) that's automatically buddying. jussssst by the book.
no point in responding one by one to the next - it seems what you're just accusing me of being sarcastic and useless. well yeah, I have indeed not posted much this game, that does not make me scum. nope, not satisfied.

robo-absta scumteam ftl
..!

GNR's first post of content is post 96 which is indeed correct. just look at the bunch of people willing to rape my dead body so quickly; if they're town, I'm going to literally shove something up~ that's a good post, but very easy to fake, so I'l keep him at null with a note aside in case he posts better.

101 - moar town behavior from pro

shamrock 104 works for his good too. exactly what I said above.

lol @modvote

I like post 120. . roboscum works for me. kinda confused by the absta vote on him but we'll see.
UNVOTE: . I'm writing this all as I read so I'll just check latest votecount to see that I'm not hammering someone and so you'll know exactly how I think.

more blabbering (but good ones, I have to say) from all.

You say that you think you found scum; and you're so sure of it, that there's nothing else to be said about it. Yet; your scumread has by now posted like 4 times, 0 posts(maybe 1 if I don't remember) of actual content, has not even posted once since you posted your case and has not had the chance to defend, and YET you still think there's nothing more to be said in this day??

I'm gonna post this now in case I'm hammered and continue reading.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 am

Post by shos »

in light of new readings I revoke my absta-scum read. he's not town, but generally seems like his playstyle is just bad and it is not scum motives behind all that. back to null.

I have to ask, what is FoF?

despite my scumread on him, is very good. Mala HAS posted slight scumread, supposedly, on me - the leading wagon which did not seem like it's going down at the time, when I was V/LA and overcrowded anyway; AND YET he voted absta. so that makes stuff wierd. IGMEOY. need to rethink my scumteam, lol. nothing strong now except prohawk's townread and mehdi's.

I'm going to go WOW on 225 and 226. 225 seems like, oh, so my scumread ain't going so good, so here let's wagon the leading candidate. how bout try to convince people with your prohawkscum thought? has he not posted in the last 5 pages since you called him scum? has nothing changed? looks off to me. and then Mehdi. just one post later he puts me on L-1 with the same excuse - GNR lynch is not happening. I have absolutely no memory or any idea of why you voted gnr, he hasn't posted enough to examine; but still - putting someone in L-1, or in other words, in lolhammer range, while they are V/LA - that can literally have no pro town motives.

wtf is happening in this page, my reads are flipping. suddenly it is ROBO that says we should wait, and it is MEHDI that says that he'll just join the larger wagon?? I have no idea what to think

wtf is it with 237. kay well mehdi is scum. I disregarded him earlier due to newbmistakes and stuff that supported that; but now it's just too extreme imo, I'm going to VOTE: Mehdi. this shit is bananas

@247: you are just plain wrong(and scum now lol). you cannot PoE in day 1, like, EVER. and who cares that what I posted(I posted like 0.000001% content of how I usually do; WHAT content are you talking about) is generally disliked?? it is what YOU think that matters to what you vote, you know. going with the flow helps scum, and is a very idiotic thing to do if you're town.

@249: so you have FIVE strict townreads ALREADY? and that means that ALL the other three are scum??? you're just hopping on the wagon. you're not thinking. you're not being pro town, and in fact, you're being anti. you're going to be my vote today, no doubt.

pedit - june/july, looks the same >_> either way I've completely changed my mind lol so ignore.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am

Post by shos »

pphew.

so.

I'm gonna go with topscumread Mehdi now.

~~~
VOTE: Mehdi
~~~
(making it more noticeable)

the next scumread is probably very very slight on shamrock. absta now reads town to me; kmd is totally null, can't read this guy. Mala and GNR posted nothin but nothin. Mala should be up there with shamrock for the reason(s) I stated and I believe robo brought up. and last there's pro who is definitely town as hell.

I'm gonna go and eat now and then go fill in with other games onsite. so it'll take me time to respond to your responses. don't hammer me; if anyone wishes to, tell me, and I'll claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am

Post by shos »

no lol, robo is not town for defending me; if I recall correctly he still is on my wagon? he is town for the posts I wrote about that flipped my world, lol. this should answer absta's question as well - things just flipped. read my posts up to that time and see how I thought about each of you, and then read pages 9+ again.

either way - if you did not understand, none of those reads, with the exception of pro, is strong. it is all very slightly falling to either side due to the confusion. I almost never flip flip with reads, but this was a big one. it starts with post 219 by robo, I think, didn't check.

anyway - mehdi, it's not about the hesitation. I would go about exactly the same with the scumread on you if, instead of me being wagoned there, it was kmd for example. the point is that you don't CARE. you give the impression that you just want it to be over, and so you just join the biggest wagon alive. it is not about your reads, it is about your mentality and gameplay. you may have indeed been defending me earlier, I don't remember; but it doesn't matter. the question is not 'why I am not town anymore'; it is rather, why I am scum? and I answered that. why were you town before? try to answer that one; it's harder. it was 90% based on youonewb, but with your recent posting, this is just disregarded.

@absta - I don't remember why I changed my mind about shamrock - I'll look it up tomorrow maybe, try to get it from context from my bigposts above, I guess. about why you're town - you react like I would. you removed your mehdi townread at exactly the same time I did. your playstyle seems to be consistent, so the start-game scumread sorta nullified. I don't remember anymore either, maybe there's more, dunno. really, look in my posts, I'm not as focused now as I should be when posting at L-1, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 am

Post by shos »

also since you wanted to quickhammer I wonder if I should claim.? tell me please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 am

Post by shos »

you should care. but, you should MAKE your target a viable lynch. build a well formed case, etc, dunno - but giving up and lynching whoever you can- that is definitely not the town way to play. you don't say 'if he becomes likely'. it's not 'if someone else builds a case on him, then I'll join', rather, it should be I BUILT A CASE ON HIM TELL ME WHY YOURE NOT JOINING.

PoE is not evil, it is a good tool. but using it D1 - that's ridiculous. percentage fo success are tiny. for example - I use PoE day 1 to exclude Prohawk from my scumpool. do you think this has more or less chance to be true than "I exploce prohawk, shos, mehdi, absta, gnr, and my grandma from my scumpool today, and therefore VOTE: OMGWTFBBBQ"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am

Post by shos »

I'm going to go to sleep in 10 minutes - so if anyone wants me to claim state so.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by shos »

Robo, it seems to me that you havcen't responded to anything I have said. at all. namely, for example - you did not respond to me about your case on me. you're pushing a lynch like a maniac, and it seems that once again you're doing it with no reason. your case is based on 12 posts that contain 0 content - RVS+vla - and you call that scummy for some reason. you need to step up or rethink.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 am

Post by shos »

Lol robo i already have - are you not even reading ny post? Please do tell me whats wrong in thoae
Posts.

@absta: im on iphone so i cAnt look at my role pm right now, but what i eemember is this:

Im corporal *name* from the LEPsomething. The nameis two short words. The something is a word that starts with p so it works like say uhh.. NSAgency=NSA like LEPsomething... You get it. Anywsy im the nly one left, since butler killed everyone else or something. Dont remember any more flavor. The
Role is just a vt.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 am

Post by shos »

Crap yhe anti ninja soesnt work in iphone. Well too late now i guess; absta why sid you tell me to claim if i jave only two votes? I difnt remember...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: absta

that is not reaction fishing, that is role fishing; obviously I asked you if you want me to claim when I was at L-1 and you expressed will to hammer. the fact that you did so when I only had 2 votes means you tried to confuse me and rolefish. that is not a reaction test.
latest two pages make you flip scum imho.

since I've already claimed then there's no need to do not claim fully and correctly:
I'm Corporal Grub Kelp, and that something that I spoke of is LEPretrieval One. by 'the only one left' I meant that my role pm specifically and expicitly says that Butler has killed all the others by himself. my only ability is my vote.

~~~

Shamrock is town. prohawk is more town. absta is scum. mehdi is slightly less.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by shos »

In post 321, Mehdi2277 wrote:I'm meh on the claim. For a reasonably important LEP character to be vanilla like that feels a bit off. The flavor's fine, but considering there is no vanilla pm in the first post I'd assume all scum have fake claims.

I know you can't quote but I want you to vaguely describe just the tone/point of view of the flavor. There's one thing in it that whether it's right or not is affected.

what do you mean.?

there really is no tone. it's pretty concise and informative. there's no quotes of people/characters, no description of any events. not sure what you're looking for.

In post 322, absta101 wrote:
In post 318, Shamrock wrote:Okay, but you were soft-defending him and you certainly weren't calling him scum. And you gave no explanation for voting him at the time, and when pushed, the only explanation you gave was that you didn't believe his claim. What don't you believe about it?

310 is obvfake
This whole post sucks. I'll explain everything later. I gotta run.

but don't forget, oh please oh.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 am

Post by shos »

I dunno; I read the books a loooong time ago(8 years +- I assume?), and only the first two.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:41 am

Post by shos »

Well based on the flavor here I'll guess that Artemis himself and Butler are the scumteam. that makes sense ya know :\

anyway - anyone can remind us who Grub Kelp is?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:50 am

Post by shos »

In post 324, Mehdi2277 wrote:Since that flavor doesn't match the books. Butler never killed a single person in the 1st book. He knocked some people out, but killing he never did.

http://artemisfowl.wikia.com/wiki/Grub_Kelp

it appears that the flavor is correct, and I misinterpretted it perhaps - english is not my mothertongue. in the wiki it says that bulter 'made short work of all of them but grub'. I said:

Anywsy im the nly one left, since butler killed everyone else or something. Dont remember any more flavor. The
Role is just a vt.

I pmed the mod about something.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:30 am

Post by shos »

in my role pm the verb that is used is 'to take out' and not 'to make short work' so that is probably my mistake.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:30 am

Post by shos »

meaning, I interpretted that as 'kill'...you understand..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:06 am

Post by shos »

yep, from the LEPRetrieval one. I've already said that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 am

Post by shos »

what.?
I want prohawk to reveal the flavor info that he has in his role immediately. I'm not taking a bullet like that based on a 'trust me'. that's just stupid.

if there's a cop, cop absta.
if there's a tracker, track kmd.
if there's a doc or a watcher - prohawk.
if absta survives the night, burn him tomorrow like gunpowder.

you guys have bullied the shit out of me this entire game with freakin no reason, no reason at all. end of AtE, off I go to other games.

pedit:
Chaos, opinion on absta and prohawk please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:44 am

Post by shos »

oh and pro, one last thing before I go, you should know that unless stated, flavor 99% of the time doesn't mean anything regarding the game. it just adds credibility to claims, the way I see it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:45 am

Post by shos »

If this was a fakeclaim I'd do it much, much better. check my meta - my themed fakeclaims are amazing. all except for the star trek one, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:28 am

Post by shos »

It does not say that I am the only one alive, it says that I am the only one that butler fif not take out so far. I have completely losy my believe in my english knowledge of the meaning of 'take out' by now because of you.

are you saying that you are a member too?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by shos »

K well seems I'm doomed. when I die, do *NOT* kill prohawk, kill absta. and take into consideration that flavor should NOT matter in this game.

abstascum.
prohawktown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am

Post by shos »

Did he seriously just claim PR?

I mean seriously?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 am

Post by shos »

why the fuck?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:39 am

Post by shos »

absta, you made your point , you think im scum, no need to repeat it any more; but what if you're wrong?

suppose the following situation happens: you lynch me, I flip town. what do you think? about all the things I said?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 am

Post by shos »

...point being?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:12 am

Post by shos »

don't you call me newb lol, I'm here from before and, if that matters, am much better in being scum than being town. if I were scum, you'd see much different play than this.

Shamrock; tell me what you are planning to do if I flip town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:24 am

Post by shos »

???

yeah there's really no point in speaking to you anymore~

@everyone else: I want you to say what you would think supposing I flip town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 am

Post by shos »

Also I want to add that, well, lately I've been seeing loads of newguys getting to lylo and hammer quickly and lose and stuff(as scum I triggered them to do that, lol) so in case town gets to lylo, NOBODY VOTES. you talk and talk and let everyone say whatever they wish until you decide who you wish to vote for.

meanwhile, repeating in case I get hammered before I get abck on computer:

absta is scum;
prohawk is town. If I'm still alive at home - I'll get reads on others as well.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:49 am

Post by shos »

lol got stuck with something, haven't left yet xD

uh, did I ever say that Hawk will die?
the closest thing I said is that despite the fact that hawk is voting me and stuff, after I'm dead, I don't want him to be lynched.

er, because lynching is one way of killing? you know, hammering someone is killing him >_>

dat quote of shamrock - looks delicious tho. such sentences usually come from scumin my experience.

going afk now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:17 am

Post by shos »

possibly roboscum for thsi post here. he is mad because he knows that I'll flip town~

@kmd: I don't get it, what do you guys not understand? I'll rephrase:
"I, as a mafia player, am much better player when I'm scum than town. This game, I've been in like L-1 since like page 1, haven't been in the game for liek 10 pages, and then am not even trying to protect myself against my lynch since well, lynching a VT isn't that harmful, and there will be plenty of info after me dead. If I were scum, you would see a very, very different shos."

When I'm dead, you should look at who built the case on me, how stupid it is, who followed, reactions etc etc. deadline is very near so I'm not going to attempt anything else. in a few minutes I'll go over the thread and give my reads.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am

Post by shos »

after long thinking:

scumdidates:
absta
shamrock
mehdi

town:
prohawk

towndidates:
kmd
robocopter

nulldidate:
ChaosOmega(since he has not enough info to suggest ANYTHING)

idiot:
mala
~~~
Mala was an idiot, so high chance he's dead by morning
then town should lynch absta
then I assume prohawk will die
then town should lynch Mehdi or shamrock

all depending on the circumstances of course, lol. if there's any claims or scumslips then by all means use them and stuff; remember to consider massclaiming at any time of the game, even before lylo; remember what I said about voting and talking in lylo.

be noted that people might vote with the excuse of 'oh since deadline is here then ill vote' - think thrice before believing those.

Got nothing more to add. good night, day, night, day, lol, and good luck :).

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 am

Post by shos »

lol, playing badly as scum and using that as an excuse can only work one time, and that's a very poor strategy to play. I'm not using it as a defense here, I'm just saying that don't call me a newb, it's you guys who are mislynching if you're town, and if you're scum - then you've just got nailed by me when I'm going down.

AAAAANNNND because I think prohawk is town based on his play, just misguided new-to-the-site, who thinks that the flavor actually affects the game and is a reason to vote. In my entire career, I played exactly one game in which flavor mattered - Murder in the Louvre - which was an amazingly heavy flavor game, with flavor hints, riddles, etc. Not even one game that I can remember that flavor was actually information about the game - ignoring of course stuff like given fakeclaims, and alike.

I think that you're far fetching about prohawk; he's been playing protown, even if not in the best way possible; he did not contradict himself anywhere that I can remember, looks solid and the only bad things I could see in his posts were stuff that I disregarded as newbmistakes. if it helps you, I've already done that meta research on him, it doesn't help at all. but he really is new, and I really think he is town this game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 am

Post by shos »

to be clear - the AAANNND marks the start of the answer to the second question

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 am

Post by shos »

alright a hammer it is.

yup, I wasn't lying, still town.

rules indicate that I can't speak gamerelated stuff after I'm dead, so, BAH! read my posts! good luck and have fun :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by shos »

YAAAAAY! good game everyone, thanks mod!

good job town. I followed the game after I died, was rather disappointed to be lynched D1, but eh, I suck at town anyway so ><

night actions and roles?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by shos »

missed it lol :)

urm @prohawk - usually, unless mentioned otherwise, flavor has no bearin gon the game. So the fact taht you were from LEP was not a reason to lynch me D1 ><

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”