Can someone help me with Leaf Green?

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 19, Chevre wrote:I recently beat FireRed with:

Blastoise
Raichu
Graveler
Haunter
Kadabra
Primeape
In post 19, Chevre wrote:Graveler
Haunter
Kadabra
Couldn't get trading to work on your emulator either, eh? I JUST started a Fire Red file last night because I turned my little brother onto Leaf Green and watching him stopped being enough. I decided I wanted a Machamp and a Gengar on my team so I went hunting for a brave Machop which took a slightly over an hour. Then today I actually tried to link and was defeated. I probably won't play now.

On topic, drmy, I'm a try hard by nature too. Even if I'll never battle another actual human being I like feeling like I have a top flight team. If you're still on the 1st gens Nidoran/king rapes at low level and is easy enough to get. If you started with anyone but Bulbasaur Bellsprout is an acceptable grass to pick up once you get to Cerulean to fight Misty. Lots of people like getting an Abra while you're there too but I like waiting for Drowzee for the defense and cause he looks creepy as fuck. Psychics aren't quite as domming in 3rd gen as they were in 1st but they're still pretty wicked. As long as you've got some decent defense and won't get fucked immediately if you see one you can then pick up a 30ish Dugtrio out of Diglett's cave and be good all the way to 4th or 5th gym. By then you'll have enough options to pick and choose the rest of your team.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I decided since I can't get the evolutions I want instead of quitting I'm going to build an all babies team out of spite/for lulz. Suggestions for team members / clever nicknames encouraged. The first wild I actually have my sites on is Meowth. Might get a Jigglypuff on the way though.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:45 am

Post by CF Riot »

Sitting in Rock Tunnel with Benjamin, George, Matthew, and Duncan all around lvl 25. Just picked up Marcus but he's gunna need to catch up since he's only lvl 17. Drmy I want updates on how your adventure is going.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Is this your first playthrough of Kanto?

Return to “The Arcade”