Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by Primate »

hey

vote Rosso Carne

quick, make the biggest wagon his, so he can't hop on it nonchalantly!!!!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:52 am

Post by Primate »

Kleb attempting a counter wagon like that is pretty scummy/kneejerk town.

Vote Spectrumvoid
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:27 pm

Post by Primate »

I am 100% sure, at the minute, that Klebian is scum.

Discuss.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Primate »

Heh, no posts in over a day, I make one attention-grabber, and there's four in five minutes? Just thought I'd check you guys are paying attention.

K', Pat, I'll bite. Shadowlurker's being odd, I agree with spectrumvoid on that point. The question is, is it a pro-town oddness or a scummy oddness? This is a question that can only really be answered over time, as we *are* only in the random vote stage. I have seen similar behaviour from different characters in different positions, and the main difference is simply that one type continues to be unreasonable and uses the pressure as an excuse, whilst the other uses the pressure as a weapon to pressure others and gauge reaction. I have seen this pressure style more frequently adopted by townies who wish to act more agressively than normal than scum who wish to hide more than normal. Of course, I will admit, that Shadowlurker could be a player who plays like this regardless of alignment, something I do not because I have never played with her before. If this is the case, I am wrong, but at this stage in the game, I don't really feel it necessary to check playstyle for player-specific scumtells. So, until I have further evidence of playstyle or game-specific behaviour, I will continue to vote for the player who voted for the player who released a weak town tell, in absence of other suspicions. Also, I approve of people who play in an agressive fashion, as long as they don't use the agression to excuse themselves from suspicion. I considered my vote a quiet approval of shadowlurkers playing style.

NOTE TO SHADOWLURKER: Here, we are genderblind. As your avatar is a lady, I will assume you are too, for the sake of pronoun simplicity.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Primate »

ShadowLurker wrote:Look under my avatar..

Primate, that should've been kept for yourself until you thought it was necessary :(
Meh, I
was
asked. Besides, it's not as if it was a major point anyway, hell it's random voting, innit? Anything we can do to help an early game bandwagon, which are normally random, hit the target, the better IMHO. Sorry if I ruined your Mojo, though. :(

And I totally spaced on the Gender thing. You and your penis have my sincerest apolgies.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by Primate »

I don't know if this is scummy, it's just weird.

My thoughts, in list form.

#1) Klebian is genuinely mistaken:- Tells us nothing about eithers alignment, although SL's reaction does.

#2) Shadowlurker is genuinely mistaken:- I find it
very
hard to believe that this is the case, for some reason.

#3) Klebian is scumbuddies with Shadowlurker, and was trying to set up a system by which they can vouch for each other, which Shadowlurker rejected (rightfully) as stupid, and is now having to bus like crazy to save himself.:- After Post Restriction II, I refuse to believe that obvious connections like this should be ignored as improbable. I still have twinges about that game.

#4) Klebian is scum and is trying to set-up a false connection.:- Personally, because of the form with which Kleb phrased his statement, I consider this unlikely.

#5) Klebian is town, and he's trying to cast suspicion on SL for some reason:- The guy is not 'tarded,

Now, under 1 and 2, Klebian would
know
that Shadowlurker is lying, or mistaken about something. So, the natural course of action would be to clear it with SL, make him realise and admit to the mistake. But instead he doesn't do this, he appeals to the town, artificially creating a pseudo-kinda-choicish-kinda-LALish position. 5) is just implausible due to the lack of vote.

So, Klebian, I ask you, as a townie, knowing that Shadowlurker was lying, why did you not clarify things? Name a school you went to, say your name or something. Say the name of the city, that kinda thing. Hell, if you two know each other in real life, ring each other. We need to get this thing sorted, primarily to eliminate #2, but also to stop what I mostly believe is a discussion that will degrade into Wifom.

Happy with my Spectrumvoid vote, too.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:25 pm

Post by Primate »

Don't care bout that, it's the 'know in real life' thing, I want resolved. It's very hard to make a mistake like that. The fact that Kleb is still saying it is really odd. At the bottom of it is either a mistake or a lie, and I want to know which, as one is paydirt.

Incidentally, if Klebian (or SL) is mistaken, feel free to say so at any unirretreivable point without prosecution from me.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:26 pm

Post by Primate »

With ya.

K', happy to move on then. Everything seems pleasing here.

Question is, where do we move on to?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Primate »

Sorry, this games kinda passed me by.

I'll conclusive conclude stuff at the conclusion of the morning tomorrow.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:35 am

Post by Primate »

Still happiest with my Spectrumvoid vote.

Rosso wagon bad. He always plays like this, and being unhelpful is not, in itself, a scumtell. The fact I agree with his 3 scummiest makes me look on him better too.

Klebian has gone oddly quiet all of a sudden after that attempt to buddy up to Shadowlurker.

Anyone else reckon that the reason this game never really got off the ground is because everyone's too afraid to put the third vote on somone? I'd do it myself, but I don't support the rossowagon. I would be willing to think about lynching Klebian or Spectrumvoid at this particular point in time.

I'd like an extra 24 hours grace too, as I've moving back into uni this weekend, so I'm a bit rushed setting up.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:19 am

Post by Primate »

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE KLEBIAN, BEGGING, GROVELLING ON HIS KNEES TO AVOID OUR WRATHFUL LYNCHINGS.

But that's mostly just for reassurance that my vote on spectrumvoid is the right one.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:23 am

Post by Primate »

Not really. I'm inclined towards Klebian, but only because I was inclined that way yesterday and haven't given it much extra thought.

Gimmie a sec to reread.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:50 am

Post by Primate »

'K.

I haven't slept in a day now, so there's at least a little caveat to this.

Klebian-Rosso is my best bet atm.

Pat seems fairly pro-town, but not having any idea how he behave as scum, I'm a bit lost on that one. CDB seems townish too, pending things.

My Homework: Read a game with Pat and CDB as scum.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:19 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:I suppose I should really do the same thing for Primate, how seems townish to me. Primate, do you consider yourself better as scum or town and which do you prefer.
I suck the big one as scum, infinitely perfering town. In every game so far I've been scum in I have pretty much embarrased myself. Been cult once, which was cool too.

Happy with a
Vote Klebian
now.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:50 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:hmm I read the car racing game thingy where you were scum. Suffice it to say that I don't think you are scum now.
Klebian/Rosso would be my best guess. Despite that I feel your vote has come rather early in the day even though there is little in the way of discussion. You do realise the risk involved here?? If it's Rosso/CDB we're pretty much done for. If you're town I would highly recommend taking the vote off, even if you think you'll be voting for him anyway.

I want to hear from Rosso on who he thinks are scum here. Klebian too come to that.
That game is probly my worst game ever, I hate my performance in it with a passion. But anyway...

unvote
, I guess. I would be happy to get him now though.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:07 pm

Post by Primate »

vote Klebian
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:So that analysis of mine was totally unecessary in the end?
:P
Vote:klebian
You were scum?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:32 pm

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:Yes sorry about that. Any guess who the partner was?
I assume it wasn't Klebian...

Seriously though, I fucked this game up. Not only did I never get into it, both my hunches that I did get were wrong. And two parallel wagons on townies D1... deserved ones too...

That last post of Klebians just had such a give-up tone to it, and that final sentance in which he said he would contribute as long as he was alive had a strong implication that he thought the game was gonna go on after his death, and....

Ah, excuses though.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:43 pm

Post by Primate »

I was only a humble townie.

If klebian was cop I'll scream.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”