Micro 50 (Vengeful Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zoroaster
Zoroaster
Goon
Zoroaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by Zoroaster »

Considering all of the former parts were an argument and this one is a mistake on your part, it's not.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by N »

It wasn't supposed to be an argument; it was supposed to be you clarifying what you said but you went batshit crazy. Oh hey, this time you did (sorta) clarify what you were on about and I let it drop!
Zoroaster
Zoroaster
Goon
Zoroaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Zoroaster »

Mod: Replace me. I can't stand N and I'm getting no enjoyment out of this game. Sorry.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Whiskers replaces Natural River effective immediately.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Yo yo yo pony up in da' thread.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Now looking for a replacement for Zoroaster.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

ILY WHISKERS~<3
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Wow, ALL parties in this game are being antagonistic.
NatRiver is asking weirdass philisophical questions about exploding babies . I know, I know, RQS, and it's too early to detract from scumhunting. But jesus, what does that have to do with fucking
anything
?
Om, I believe is smarter than he's acting. Zor's attack on you was "You did something scummy", not "You didn't give us answers". You answering the questions NOW would not erase the scummy way you answered them before.
N is being an asshole, in the later pages. Zor's "hypothetical bullshit" TOTALLY had relevance to the game: he was demonstrating how a scumtell can't be undone. I don't really believe N doesn't understand this. Also, PAge 3 or so, instead of looking at the post he's supposed to refer to, he just yells some more.
As for Zor himself, it wouldn't have killed him to link or re-quote the post his weird-ass sentence apparently refers to. Being a stubborn cunt? I have a gut townread here though.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I know it's not "You didn't give us answers," it's "You answered them sarcastically." The way he kept hounding on it without even restating what the questions were showed he had no intent on actually giving me a chance, which to me looks like scum trying to fake confidence.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I guess you could also say it's like he's saying "You didn't give the right answer," without hinting at what the right answer was.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Whiskers »

The answer wasn't the point. At the point he noticed it, it wasn't something you could fix by going and answering all of the questions nicely. the scumtell is that you did it sarcastically the first time.

Like in his example: If you OMGUS (answer the questions sarcastically), and Zor votes you for it, just because you unvote (give good answers) NOW, doesn't mean that you didn't OMGUS (sarcasm), or that you aren't scummy for it.

Do you understand yet?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:33 am

Post by N »

Whiskers, you know you replaced Natural_river, not Zoroaster, right? You're buddying the wrong replaced-out player.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:02 am

Post by guille2015 »

Yay! A Pony.

So, Whiskers, What's your read on me?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Whiskers »

You've been quiet. You're the only player who hasn't been a dick-- but you've also not been posting as much.
[Something about questions] [something about following up on one's questions]

You're probably a townread.

@N: I'm supposed to buddy myself?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 am

Post by N »

In post 138, Whiskers wrote:@N: I'm supposed to buddy myself?

The idea is that you know your predecessor's reads were "sincere" and because (in the event you replace into a town slot) you know the opinion of another confirmed town player. Surely you've replaced in before and know how this works? Instead you come in and call everyone dicks (including your predecessor) or a lurker.

Anyway, back on track: do you agree with Zoroaster's assertion that answering questions sarcastically is a scum-tell?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 am

Post by guille2015 »

Om Nom: Do you see me as scum? What's your read on Whisker?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 am

Post by guille2015 »

@N: Would you be willing to Lynch Whisker instead of Zoroaster?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 139, N wrote:
In post 138, Whiskers wrote:@N: I'm supposed to buddy myself?

The idea is that you know your predecessor's reads were "sincere" and because (in the event you replace into a town slot) you know the opinion of another confirmed town player. Surely you've replaced in before and know how this works? Instead you come in and call everyone dicks (including your predecessor) or a lurker.

Anyway, back on track: do you agree with Zoroaster's assertion that answering questions sarcastically is a scum-tell?

Right... they may have been sincere, but that doesn't mean she was playing pro-town, or not-stupidly. I have counted four player slots who have had an active hoof in making finding scum go less smoothly, and one that just checks in.

I have your answer in this sealed envelope. I'm waiting for Om to reply to my last post to him, then I'll open it.

Somebody look at Guille's ISO, though.
0: confirm, 1: fluff, 2: fluff, 3: reads, 4: clarify, 5: filler.
6: Ask Zoro's reads. 7: Ask River's reads. 8: express confusion over River's alt's post.
9: says that his reads have changed, but not what they are. 10: V/LA announcement.
11: asks River her read on Om (again), 12: "Yay, a pony" asks my read on himself.
13 and 14 came just now:
13: Asks Om his read on me. 14: asks N if he would lynch me, not Zor. What happened to that River townread?

We've seen not so much activity from you, guille. Everyone else has 30 some posts, you have under half that. Five of them are needless. Six of them are questions (that you never follow up on). Three are game-related, but your reads hold no weight because you don't have any reasons behind them...
And, look, this is me OMGUSsing, but You go from a townread on my slot and a One-of-each read on N and Zor, to "Hey N, would you lynch Whiskers instead?"
Vote: Guille

Sorry. Had a townread on you, until I read your ISO. You post so seldom that I didn't really read you as scummy in my readthrough.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 135, Whiskers wrote:The answer wasn't the point. At the point he noticed it, it wasn't something you could fix by going and answering all of the questions nicely. the scumtell is that you did it sarcastically the first time.

Like in his example: If you OMGUS (answer the questions sarcastically), and Zor votes you for it, just because you unvote (give good answers) NOW, doesn't mean that you didn't OMGUS (sarcasm), or that you aren't scummy for it.

Do you understand yet?
Eh, I guess...
In post 140, guille2015 wrote:Om Nom: Do you see me as scum? What's your read on Whisker?

I can't really remember much about this game due to motivational problems hindering my play, so I don't know what my read is on you atm. Whiskers replaced into a slot I suspected was probably scum, but I'm not so sure now.

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by N »

In post 142, Whiskers wrote:I have counted four player slots who have had an active hoof in making finding scum go less smoothly, and one that just checks in.

I have your answer in this sealed envelope. I'm waiting for Om to reply to my last post to him, then I'll open it.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I disagreed with you calling guille a lurker; I probably would have done so earlier myself if other players (river and Zoroaster) hadn't been acting so scummy.

I look forward to the suspenseful reveal of the contents of the envelope.

In post 142, Whiskers wrote:Somebody look at Guille's ISO, though.
0: confirm, 1: fluff, 2: fluff, 3: reads, 4: clarify, 5: filler.
6: Ask Zoro's reads. 7: Ask River's reads. 8: express confusion over River's alt's post.
9: says that his reads have changed, but not what they are. 10: V/LA announcement.
11: asks River her read on Om (again), 12: "Yay, a pony" asks my read on himself.
13 and 14 came just now:
13: Asks Om his read on me. 14: asks N if he would lynch me, not Zor. What happened to that River townread?

I just want to point out I agree that guille hasn't been nearly as active as anyone else (and that I'm not attacking you for calling him out) before I say this: you have a massive confirmation bias.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I will admit to that. I skimmed the ISO and went "Hey, this is all bullshit fluff!" and then wrote my post.

So.

But, do look at his reads posts: ISO3, where he gives his reads. ISO9, where he... makes a reference to reads but doesn't actually give any information.
Look at his question posts: 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14. And, they're just questions. No further investigation. It's up to you to decide if he's actually reading the thread.

I haven't done an ISO on any other players.
But why do you say I have a massive confirmation bias? What makes you say that? He has fewer than one-half real posts that any other playerslot has, and even his content-containing posts are scummy and bad.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 141, guille2015 wrote:@N: Would you be willing to Lynch Whisker instead of Zoroaster?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:27 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 145, Whiskers wrote:Look at his question posts: 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14. And, they're just questions. No further investigation. It's up to you to decide if he's actually reading the thread.

Yes, I have asked lots of questions. I am trying to get a feel of how this game is played since it's my first Vengeful and a mistake could mean gameover. The questions were done to get people to talk about something I want to know, but I did not think that at the time it required feedback to such simple questions.

I want N to answer my question Above so that I can complete my understanding of this playerset (Your response to the following question too, whiskers). I can't say much now because it will ruin the surprise.

Your actions Whiskers have been really helpful. But I'd like to know who do you think is the other scum.

I promise that after you two respond I will make a post of awesomeness followed by a vote.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 am

Post by N »

In post 145, Whiskers wrote:But why do you say I have a massive confirmation bias? What makes you say that? He has fewer than one-half real posts that any other playerslot has, and even his content-containing posts are scummy and bad.

I was saying I thought you had a confirmation bias because you called every single one of guille's posts shitty in one way or another. It's not that I disagree per se, but that just stands out to me.

In post 146, guille2015 wrote:
In post 141, guille2015 wrote:@N: Would you be willing to Lynch Whisker instead of Zoroaster?

When I placed my vote, I said I thought Whiskers's slot was the goon and Zoroaster was the godfather. Nothing has changed that too much yet, but obviously I want to see a replacement before we lynch anyone.

But seriously, get off your ass and do something. What is so important about how Whiskers and I respond to your mediocre questions that you can't do anything else in the meantime?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Abaddon replaces Zoroaster effective immediately.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”