Dance of the Title Fairy: ORCA's Greatest Hits

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 10, Mr. Flay wrote:That's almost funny.

I want to open up discussion on my title. I haven't been heavily involved in the wiki for years... does it still suit? I'm not fishing for a new one, just curious about the current, for now.

mafia usurper

We know what you are doing Flay! Slowly but steadily working the Godfather out!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #684 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

nominate MattP for "four at one blow"

Same game, but applies to his entire playstyle. One day in that same game, mattp helped lynched two scum, turned around a mislynch and lynched the third scum with a fakeclaim (as town), and caught a 4th scum for the next day. The title is after the little valiant tailor (a fairy tale, if nobody knows it) about a common guy who outsmarts everybody with a healthy amount of common sense.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #686 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by mykonian »

Right 4 times in a row, and lynching them. It doesn't happen that often, and in other games matt is pretty good as well. It fits the story a bit.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:10 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1129, izakthegoomba wrote:I think this is getting far too close to you choosing your own title.

There's a large difference between someone coming in here and nomming himself for a title and someone who gets nommed then in spirit of those noms suggest a title that he might enjoy that could be fun.

And since you know the rules:

In post 1129, izakthegoomba wrote:I think this is getting far too close to you choosing your own title.

Nothing wrong with that in this case. There's a big difference in someone just coming in here and asking to get a title and someone who has done something notable, gets nominated for a title because of that, and in spirit of that title tries to discuss a title that he might enjoy more or thinks is better.

In post 0, Oman wrote:
  • A title is designed to be an informal representation of a user's personality and individuality. It is also a badge of honour that the title-holder has become an individual within the community, valued by his or her peers.
  • Om is valued by us, check!

• Any user can recommend a title for a qualified user. It is a simple request that extraneous titles are not suggested on a whim, as these clutter the thread. To recommend oneself for a title is bad form, it is a gift from the peers, not something to bestow on oneself. However, users are encouraged to become involved in discussion of their own title within the thread.

• And that's exactly what he did. People were looking for a fun spamremoving related title, and om stepped in to discuss.
    mykonian
    mykonian
    Frisian Shoulder-Demon
    mykonian
    Frisian Shoulder-Demon
    Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

greyice for "size doesn't matter"?

Return to “Player Titles”