BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 114, BBmolla wrote:What would I do if I actually was a miller with a dayvig and how would it be different than my play here.

???
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

In post 121, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:We'll explain the town-read on VM in a few minutes, Empires being slow putting it all together (He's a noob like that). And you wanted us to refrain from posting so you could reaction-test without us ruining it. We were going to hold of posting until about page 8ish and then come in with a shitload of reads but the concept of VM being suspected and potentially vigged was too stupid to stand back during.

Just to be clear, I don't have you as a townread, nor do I have GreyICE as a townread, but you are both people that will not give me alignment-indicative responses to my Tammy push and will only take away from the amount of early early game phase reactions I can get. Take that as a compliment.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I'll read your VM town case in the morning.

Pedit: Mehdi, Molla-alignment discussion was so 3 pages ago.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

You'd be more patient early on and probably fake claim a different role to start the game off. Although it depends on whether the day vig is 1 shot or each day. Each day you'd definitely be more patient. 1-shot I still don't think you'd claim it and instead claim other things then use it later into day 1.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also regfork thanks for thinking I'm so imbalanced that I couldn't possibly be a bit calmer about a wagon forming on me in the early pages of day one, wagons that almost never go through and before I have a chance to actually do anything. I often don't worry about votes at this stage because I don't think they mean much, and if you had actually read me you would see that I had a bit of confidence in the people who knew how to read me. Totally wasn't aware the only way to prove I was town was to act like a raving nut job.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Tammy, just to be very clear, you aren't getting lynched today. But maybe what would help you get out of this bind would be to focus less on being SnarkyMcSnarkSnark and more on scumhunting???

OK GNIGHT 4 REAL
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 118, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:Also GreyICE, the plan of roleblocker claiming to have night-kill directed is nonsensical, explain to me what your thought process was when suggesting it. We can direct the night-kill if town have it by doing a vig-vote without having roleblocker need to claim in the first place.

Scum control roleblocker means NK doesn't go off unless they want it to?

NK doesn't go off and RB is claimed at least we can sort things out with hangings.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 127, Mehdi2277 wrote:You'd be more patient early on and probably fake claim a different role to start the game off. Although it depends on whether the day vig is 1 shot or each day. Each day you'd definitely be more patient. 1-shot I still don't think you'd claim it and instead claim other things then use it later into day 1.

Oh so I'd try to lose credibility for when a cop does investigate me after I fake claim something stupid

Seems like a very well thought out plan
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Wait really quickly BBmolla does your kill end day phase?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 129, SlumberPartyBois wrote:Tammy, just to be very clear, you aren't getting lynched today. But maybe what would help you get out of this bind would be to focus less on being SnarkyMcSnarkSnark and more on scumhunting???

OK GNIGHT 4 REAL

That's Ms. Snark actually. :wink: I'll Scumhunt in this game tomorrow.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 131, BBmolla wrote:
In post 127, Mehdi2277 wrote:You'd be more patient early on and probably fake claim a different role to start the game off. Although it depends on whether the day vig is 1 shot or each day. Each day you'd definitely be more patient. 1-shot I still don't think you'd claim it and instead claim other things then use it later into day 1.

Oh so I'd try to lose credibility for when a cop does investigate me after I fake claim something stupid

Seems like a very well thought out plan

You make it sound like you couldn't get away with it fine.

Meh, I have trouble trusting you claim wise (even if I trust you alignment wise) after karma mafia.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 132, SlumberPartyBois wrote:Wait really quickly BBmolla does your kill end day phase?

Wait you're taking this bullshit claim seriously?

-_-

unvote molla

vote: spb
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

How exactly does that outweigh everything else he's posted (and by the looks of he's not the only one who believes it so using it on him alone is weak too)?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Scum usually take town claims seriously. Even if they're utter obvious horseshit. The town don't lie bs gets stuck in their head.

I don't believe this bum horseshit, it's not a real role, but spb taking it seriously means he's probably scum and we can sort BB out later.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also gentlemen bastards I want a detailed explanation for why you think my post 109 is a logical fallacy...kthnxbai.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

TOWN (Strongest to Weakest):

Voided's
claimage and action of bidding $15 on the night-kill alongside with his reasoning behind it is incredibly town-motivated and genuine. I don't see scum just decided on putting $15 which is such a meager amount on night-kill which is massively important to them and I don't see him lying about something such as this. His reaction towards Mollas miller claim and continuation of it in is very genuine and was pretty much my thoughts exactly when I read Mollas post there.

Every time
Mehdi
posts, we feel more and more strongly that he’s town. His first post of the game is awesome, mirroring our thought process re: claiming and fund pooling #53. His reasoning for voting Tammy in #68 and #70 (for filler posting extending RVS and reaction to Matt’s push) is very solid and shows a town thought process. His stance on BBmolla in #85 and meta-reference in #95 supporting it is extremely genuine.

SlumberPartyBois
initial case on BBmolla (#15) and segue into the strong Tammy (#40, 41, 45) push reads as organic especially when backed by Kanye’s cheerleading in #16. Even though we disagree with the strong townread on Tammy, the shift onto Seanald and case on him in #100 is extremely awesome and basically articulates what we were thinking regarding his posts.

Sala's
inital meta-mention of miller-claims reads as a town-tell, know the feeling of being cursed by something one time and wanting to prevent it from repeating. His double-voter purchase alongside with his reasoning of "Wanted to have more power, an extra vote!" is very genuine and very much what I can understand coming from him and as scum I think his partners would tell him not to waste funds on it or at least not to waste money and then outright claim it. His posts don't come across as if he's holding anything back at all which is a massive town-tell.

Greygnarl
is an admittedly a weak read, but #25 reads like he’s really frustrated and upset by BBmolla’s miller claim (“BB just fucked the thread by doing somethin very untown. If he says he was joking then fuck him. Suspicion will remain and the WIFOM will be endless.”)

Scum (Strongest to Weakest):

Tammy’s
reaction to the Bois’ push was bad, instead of actually attempting to contribute and state reads and thoughts on
anyone
in the game she focuses on repeating that Matt can't read her and is bad which is just de-crediting him and nothing more. Her continuation of this even in pretty much contradicts her current stance of "I knew the lynch was never going to go through, they never do". Her "Mollas town for reading me as scum, I wish he could read me right" stance in is a logical fallacy, she's stating that if he were to read her as town he'd be scum but she's stating she wants him to read her as town when he's town. It's not a line of logic that flows at all and just comes across as buddying. Her reaction towards my scum-read of her is worse even so, she's stating that she's intentionally not played to her normal town-meta and is annoyed that I have a scum-read on her for not playing to her town-meta, again another line of thinking that makes no sense whatsoever and her insult of 'regfork' is just an attempt to appeal to emotion, it was a nickname I was called after mslynching in a game. The fact that she's yet to state a single read (No town or scum read) as well as make no mention whatsoever of if she thinks Matt is town or scum pushing on her doesn't come across as her being town at all, not just that but her question towards Sala looks like her setting up a potential opportunity to move to vote him at a time when GI was trying to lead on him.

Seanald’s
entry into the game (#73) has him hopping onto the Tammy wagon on hollow logic (“Stop the self meta WTF?”) while simultaneously trying to discredit Sala. His unvote on #92 while trying to lead into a Molla switch is incredibly awkward. His reasoning for pulling the vote back in #97 makes no sense either as there is nothing that happened in the game state that would make him switch away – if he’s seen her do it as town before, he wouldn’t have voted her in the first place.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:33 pm

In post 130, GreyICE wrote:Scum control roleblocker means NK doesn't go off unless they want it to? NK doesn't go off and RB is claimed at least we can sort things out with hangings.

Scum know which townie has the NK how?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Also since I forgot earlier.
Vote: Tammy
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Grey I was referring to this:

In post 117, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:Empires constructing our reads at the moment but VM is literally near confirmed-town, he's never getting lynched or vigged or anything of the sort.

The vigged part shows reg/sat weren't sure on BB's claim either yet you focused on matt for it (I'll admit he's shown more belief but both have). So why the selective scum hunting?

P-edit: They'd know by the fact Grey's plan involves the person with the night kill claiming it.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks for stealing my thunder, Regfan.

(PS: All the lazy paragraphs without links are mine.)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Matt/kanye when you get back on I'm interested in your read of grey (same thing to reg/sat).
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

As far as I'm concerned, GreyICE is TBD.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Currently it's really split on two wagons, so on sean my town read of him to be clearer is based on this:

In post 73, Seanald wrote:second time you've convinced me your town within 2 pages

Fairly short statement, but for now it outweighs some of the other things when taken into some context with the reference being to micro 47 (only 4 pages to skim through to understand the reference). Coming from his first post with that game being pretty recent the remark comes off as very genuine.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay gentleman bastards might actually be scum here. There is what appears to be an intentional misrep of what I've stated. Did I think that Matt thought he had a scum read he would let go and push for all it's worth? Absolutely. Was I irritate that someone was acting like they could read me whe they couldn't? Absolutely. Was i also at the same time confident thay the people who knew how to read me would? Absolutley. Do I also have faith in my ability, as town, to prove myself as town? Absolutely. There is o me intentionally subverting my town meta. I don't flip out early day one most days. You can reference the start of mafia behind the maiden to see that's actually true. I didn't start acting like a lunatic until the wagon actually looked like it we going to go through. But, thanks a lot for acting like I can't actually work on my playstyle and attempt to remove some of the more annoying and anti-town aspects. As far as regfork being an insult and an ate, you couldn't be farther from the truth. It was just a bit of a joke from when faraday called you that in GvE when you called him scum. And since when would ate be a scum tell from me anyway? You actually lied within your post because I called BB town and you reference it. My read on BB flows one hundred percent logical. In both of the games in which he was scum and I was town, he gave me strong town reads without question. But he sometimes calls me scum when he's town to get a read on me. So where's your logical fallacy. I'm soaking from experience absolutely 100%. What are you talking about with GI and Sala? He didn't even mention Sala? Are you now saying I'm it allowed to ask someone a question to get a read on them? Because seriously...no seriously? As far as the Matt read...I haven't decided yet. Are you serious that I was supposed to make grand declarations? I love how you pull out my meta, but fail to even acknowledge that I'm a) not the most transparent player in the world and b) often take my time with things.

And my semi serious joke vote is for realsies.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 141, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:Also since I forgot earlier.
Vote: Tammy

Your vote is bad regfan.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 132, SlumberPartyBois wrote:Wait really quickly BBmolla does your kill end day phase?

Asking.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”