MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 224, BBmolla wrote:@MoI

I'm not sure why you are asking me to address how you hypothetically would play again. I've already stated that you derp-play is not alignment indicative as you do it regardless of your alignment.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 1.7

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Seanald (4): BBmolla, SlumberPartyBois, MagnaofIllusion, Salamence20
Tammy (3): Mehdi2277, Gentlemen Bastards, Elmo TeH AzN
Gentlemen Bastards (2): Tammy, Tazaro
BBmolla (1): greygnarl
SlumberPartyBois (1): GreyICE
MagnaofIllusion (1): StefanB

Not Voting (8): Guille2015, Voidedmafia, D3f3nd3r, Pitty, Eidolon, PeregrineV, Phillammon, Seanald

Deadline is November 12th, at 11:00pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2012-11-12 22:00:00)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:00 am

Post by BBmolla »

What

You're ignoring the question.

If I was a miller dayvig how would my play be different, because according to you my play here is simply trolling and I'm curious how you think I'd play if I truly was a miller dayvig.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 am

Post by StefanB »

MoI:

As far as I know, every player was offered a QT because mechanics. (only between them and the mod)

So how the hell could townMoI miss that???? MOI!!!!!!!

You are scum.

Thanks for proving my point.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 am

In post 227, BBmolla wrote:What

You're ignoring the question.

If I was a miller dayvig how would my play be different, because according to you my play here is simply trolling and I'm curious how you think I'd play if I truly was a miller dayvig.

I'd ask you to stop being dense but it's part of your act so consider it not asked.

You have demonstrated you will troll as any alignment regardless of Role - Star Wars / MLP: Redemption / Insert pretty much any other game we have in common / Insert pretty much any other game I have read of yours.

The only exception that comes to mind was the Scummies and there you had 3 other players depending on you to blunt your natural tendencies.

You have frankly zero credibility with me regarding anything you claim in game. So until you post whatever "Bum Shoot" nomenclature you choose to use and Magua actually kills said player your antics are filed under "Derping to earn Towncred" which is, again, not alignment relevant.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

In post 223, MagnaofIllusion wrote:This makes me scratch my head. Why exactly should I expect ‘lots of players’ outside of scum and the Neighborizor ability (which I don’t think even can have been used at this point) to have QTs? If Grey / Gentlemen are to be believed the last game was effectively Vanilla. Not a lot of other reasons outside of the two groups I mentioned to have a QT. I’m curious why you thought that at all.

See you saying this makes me think that Matt might actually be right on you. Magua asked us for our QT link and stated he'd make one for us for the purposes of monitoring our bidding and funds rather than a series of PM's and I'm fairly sure he asked every player the same thing so is there a reason you don't have a QT?

In post 223, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Firstly – no … you are wrong. Scum governing a partner does nothing to move up LYLO. The Governor ability prevents a SINGLE player from not being lynched in a Day. The only way it could accelerate LYLO is if multiple scum possessed the Govern ability and cross-used it. And even then it would only accelerate it if every scum could be covered. Massively increasing the chances I think is a gross overstatement (especially since someone scummy being Governed means we have working connections to the rest of his team) and still does not make the statement in question correct. If you specifically discussed the "Extra Vote Can't" with your partner why was it posted in thread.

You're right that it doesn't "Bring up lylo" the post was actually made about half way through the night before we had all our discussions about extra vote ect. because we were bored as shit and wanting to get a head-start on the game. I do think if scum had governor later in the game though it'd be extremely dangerous and I don't think 'massively increasing chances' is that gross an overstatement at all, consider it being used in a 5 way lylo 2 v 3 instead of the odds of lynching scum being 2/5 it would become 1/4 and while connections can potentially be gained from it the difference isn't really made up. So while "Bringing lylo forward a day" might be wrong the fact they're harmful and best of being claimed isn't wrong. Also of your scum-reads list I'd consider Greynarl and Elmo as the weaker players.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 am

In post 228, StefanB wrote:As far as I know, every player was offered a QT because mechanics. (only between them and the mod)

Then clearly you don't know as much as you think. Not a single PM (my role PM or my back and forths with Magua on my bids Night 0) from Magua has it been explicitly offered to me by him for him to set-up a QT for me.

@Magua - Please confirm or deny that all Town players were offered a QT of your creation.

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

This confirms MoI scum.

VOTE: MoI
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Tazaro »

It's not exactly in a prominent place in the PM
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Magua »

In post 231, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Magua - Please confirm or deny that all Town players were offered a QT of your creation.

The public information presented (rules, etc) is not sufficient to answer this question.

If you have a question about your Role PM, I will answer it for you privately.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 am

Post by greygnarl »

VOTE: MoI

Ridiculous. It says it right in the fucking PM. He's gonna come back and say he missed it. Just wait. He fucking scumslipped bigtime. SHoot whoever you want molla.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 233, Tazaro wrote:It's not exactly in a prominent place in the PM

Fuck this. You should always read your PM completely, that's not an excuse. MoI dies now.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:18 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 231, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 228, StefanB wrote:As far as I know, every player was offered a QT because mechanics. (only between them and the mod)

Then clearly you don't know as much as you think. Not a single PM (my role PM or my back and forths with Magua on my bids Night 0) from Magua has it been explicitly offered to me by him for him to set-up a QT for me.

@Magua - Please confirm or deny that all Town players were offered a QT of your creation.

MoI fucking slipped right here. he obviously looked at the PM and then didn't see it.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Eidolon »

Hi all. just now catching up with the game.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 am

Post by greygnarl »

MoI just scumslipped. Pile votes please.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 am

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

In post 231, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Yep, as I said, MoI is scum. I also don't like how he is ignoring the fact that I'm pushing hardest for his daykill.

I have a bunch of townreads but I don't feel it's beneficial to point them out unless needed. It just boosts player's confidence and if they're not town they will sure as hell find it easier to look it when they know people think they are.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 am

Post by greygnarl »

Vote please?
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 am

No, MoI is being daykilled. Seanald is the NK.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:36 am

Post by greygnarl »

Lynch? If molla and Magua post and MoI isn't dead the molla is lynched after him.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

GreyGn – Post 31 is the classic “Scum asking the Mod information they know will not be answered to look Town” move.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

:roll:

Does anyone mind my extra vote being on MoI?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

Finished talking with Empire, not anywhere near as confident about Tammy-Scum anymore but want her to link me to a few games where she had little to no reads during the early stages of D1 as town and want some real content from her. He doesn't fully agree with Guile-Town too but that's a small thing.

Unvote, Vote: Seanald

We're happy with both D3f3nd3r and MoI vigging at the moment but it's best to defer it at least until the empty slots have posted something.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 am

In post 243, greygnarl wrote:Lynch? If molla and Magua post and MoI isn't dead the molla is lynched after him.
Yeah, lynch*
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 242, SlumberPartyBois wrote:No, MoI is being daykilled. Seanald is the NK.

The daykill became a nightkill, so it's probably not real.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Pitty »

Oh boy >.< 10 pages already?

(a little info for you all, Mala is v/la until further notice, so right now it's just all Piggy :D)

Seanald is an a-okay lynch with me, ThePartehBoyez did a pretty much word-for-word explanation of my read for me o.O

Tammy is scummy for me, I typically think all of those kinds of posting styles as "upset townie" but I did that in one of my other games, and then they flipped scum. So I'm back to my old ways of thinking that yes, that was scum back-tracking and then going silent so people will forget about it. I'm cool with a lynch on her too.

The Gentlemen and Partiers are town.
SlumberPartyBois wrote:
In post 243, greygnarl wrote:Lynch? If molla and Magua post and MoI isn't dead the molla is lynched after him.
Yeah, lynch*

Usually I'd say "scum slip much?" But since the NK could be in the hands of anyone, I'll let it slid, and the rest of their posts have been town.

MoI was town (like he pretty much always is in my reads) until the whole QT thing came up. And yeah, I'll admit Mag wasn't very vocal about starting up a QT with us, but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM that one may ask for a private QT with the mod, so that makes me think perhaps MoI is TP and his PM doesn't say anything of the sort? I can't imagine that being the case but...
The fact is, I'm confused over the whole debockle, and don't want him lynched or vigged
today
(tomorrow will be a whole other story).
Sala's point in 244 would be the main reason why I would be voting MoI, and I'm glad someone else caught that.

Sala, as usual, is a town read to me.

Gnarlsbucksly (yes, you are keeping that nickname forever) is... I want to say town, but that's more of a null.

Long of the short of it, VOTE: Seanald
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Phillammon »

I go into town for ONE DAY and this is what I get to deal with? Urgh.

Okay. This is terrfyingly quick, as things stand, but from my (admittedly brief) skimming, I have no real issue with the course of action as stated here. I'm skeptical
at best
of Molla, but as/if he's about to confirm himself, this probably won't be an issue.

83 and 139 both seem very genuine, and I'm willing to bank (no pun intended) on Voided and Gentleman (Gentleman especially) being safe town for now, at the very least, so forgive me if there is a little sheeping involved. I'm going to do a more in depth readthrough tomorrow (hopefully), but as it looks, I'll try to do my level best to keep up with the accounting, even if it's only speculative. That good?

Pedit: I missed that. Upgrade that to a solid suspicious of molla.
Pedit the second:With you on gentlemen and probably partiers, and good point on 100. Again, useful stuff will be coming. I find the points on MoI more convincing as of yet than those on Seanald, though, so VOTE: MoI.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”