Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #200) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Hey bulderscum, fuck off. you've lynched exactly ZERO SCUM and have done shit all game to help us win beyond lead mislynches yourself.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #201) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

TBM is scum. Buldermar is scum. Rat, Hiraki, NJAC and myself are town. Numbers is probably town due to TBM and Buldermar scum. Dividizzle is possible last scum if Numbers is town.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (isolation #202) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Smashbard »

"Statistically speaking" nobody alive has any credibility to lead a lynch except for maybe Numbers due to him not voting for the majority of this game. So you're argument is moronic and you should feel moronic
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Smashbard »

You're still riding this high of your day 2 protown actions thinking that makes you untouchable when in reality your credibility has been shot ever since you suggested a mason lynch.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #204) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I dont see why its so hard to claim when you can be like all the cool kids and claim vanilla. Nobody can counterclaim vanilla.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1663, TheButtonmen wrote:

I already gave a crystal clear case on why Hikari is scum.

No, you made a horrible case on Hiraki that literally NOBODY buys that you refuse to elaborate on.

I'd quote your quote of Buldermars but telling you to shut the fuck up as well, but you've already said so little and contributed so much of nothing that I feel it would be redundant to point out who the real fucking retards are.

Namely, TBM and Bulderscum. The scumteam we should be lynching. Which almost all of the remaining town is coming quickly to the conclusion of.

This is why you two are scum. Because you have decided that I should be the sole person to lay the blame of all the previous mislynches on, you're actively TRYING to discredit the last and only confirmed town player because I scare the FUCK out of you.

I really have to thank you again, you guys are really supercharging my inspiration in this game by being the scummiest pieces of slime I've ever had the pleasure of lynching.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by Smashbard »

It's obvious that you're trying to soft claim that you're a cop who has a guilty read on Hiraki and that's why you've been tunneling on him for the past 3 day phases, but you blew that cover when you quickhammered Maenara claiming you were tired of dragging the game on. Showing exactly how DESPERATE you are to end this game as quickly as possible and then pretend as if it's OUR FAULT and how OUR credibility is shot because of YOUR hammer.

The very fact that you refuse to elaborate on your case, calling us all retards because we wont sheep with you, refuse to claim your "role" because you know the claim would have no credibility anymore because you waited too long to make your scum move, buddying up to the only person left who gives a shit about what you have to say, just SCREAMS how frustrated you are that scum haven't won this thing yet. You're desperate, but you've got too much pride to stop the bullshit train that you've already went through so much trouble shoveling the crap into to get rolling.

So you're in a corner, and don't know how to get out. So you're going to go down swinging with as many insults and snarky comments as you can. Good luck with that, Buttonscum.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #207) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I mean give me a fucking BREAK! If you had any REAL evidence of Hiraki being scum you would be claiming RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Because it's now or never. We mislynch, we lose. You know this. Yet you don't act. You don't say WHY Hiraki is scum even while hinting that you have powerful reasons. Which tells me it's all just bullshit, you have no reasons, and you're just trying to string town along with the worst possible fakeclaim in the history of Mafiascum. Because you don't even have the guts to come out with it.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #208) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Smashbard »

Good to know if we lose then you have no spine to accept responsibility for your own actions and votes. You're lucky you're scum otherwise you are an intellectual coward.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #209) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Smashbard »

TBM, you have done NOTHING! The extent of your case is he didnt read the thread. Thats your ISO. You know nothing and your refusal to elaborate has scum written all over it.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #210) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Smashbard »

SINCE CAPS IS SO KEWL GUIYZ I WANT TO LET JEWS KNOW SHINORI WASNT READING AND HE WAS TOWN. MAENARA WASNT READING AND HE WAS TOWN. GEE I WONDER WHAT HIRAKI WILL FLIP FOR THE SAME REASONS?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #211) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Smashbard »

Unvote. Vote: Hiraki.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Smashbard »

At least with this lynch we can lose and Buldermar can eat fucking crow for being more retarded than a short bus full of extinguishers.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #213) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Smashbard »

Oh thats cute. You guys think you can use all caps and call me retarded i'll join you.
Unvote.
. None of you get my vote.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #214) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Well Buldermar I really want to make a truce with you here because I don't want to leave this game with you or I having a bad taste in each others mouths when it comes to our future interactions.

I feel your logic behind my credibility is fundamentally flawed, as we have all made mistakes with out lynches. I think if we are both speaking rationally and logically you can agree that every single lynch so far this game was performed against people who were acting anti town and refusing to properly defend themselves or contribute meaningfully to scumhunting as a whole.

So rationally speaking my logic has not been flawed, but rather we have all been victims of a game where the majority of the playerbase were all newer players who didn't have a firm grasp on what it means to be pro town. Even Enigma, the one lynch you have truly opposed this game that went through, was not contributing positively anymore to a town win condition.

I think if we can come to that much of an agreement, regardless of your alignment, I can apologize for my own misgivings and bad attitude thus far this game. Even if we are doomed to lose this game, I don't want you to think negatively of me as a person, and I don't want to think of you as any lesser of a person either. As players you may have no respect for me, and that's fine I suppose. But I feel as if our recent attacks on each other have gotten far too personal, and if we both want a town victory, we should cool our jets and see what reads we can agree on, rather than just harping on each other on what we disagree on.

Deal?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #215) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I don't think Thebuttonmen is an optimal lynch today, as my main case on him was based on emotion due to Buldermar and TBM spending more time tearing down my reputation than actually scumhunting. TBM very well could be scum, but my read cannot be objective due to my emotional interactions with him. So I cannot say with certainty that lynching TBM is an objectively protown thing to do at this time.

I think Maenara would want us to lynch Dividizzle, or at least give him another objective look and try to see what it was that Maenara saw in Dividizzles possibility of being scum. So I think that's where we should look.

If TBM wants to be stuck on a Hiraki lynch and refuses to elaborate on why we should lynch him, then I say we leave him be. We only need 5 of the 8 players alive to come together for a lynch. And I'm sure if given the opportunity two of the scum will buss a partner if need be to gain towncred. So we can theoretically do this without him. If he doesn't want to help, that's on him. But if he's town aligned he'll turn around and try to strengthen his case on Hiraki.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #216) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Man, I just don't even know what to say to you. I actually like your style, it's admirable. But damn man, I've read and reread your ISO trying to find out why you think your case is so rock solid, when your only point against Hiraki is that Maenara said he was at L-1, there was a vote count and then Hiraki said Maenara was bad at counting, and then said "welp you got me". The same passive aggressive crap he's thrown my way every time I tried to point out his logical fallacies Day 1 and Day 2.

How. EXPLAIN to me why this is such a rock solid case. WHY is it a scumtell so great that you've tunneled him for weeks. WHY is this any different from the accusations against Shinori and Maenara of them not reading the thread and coming up town.

These are questions you need to answer if you have hope of getting me permanently on your side here. I want to trust you, because of your early game enthusiasm trying to coach people to be more concise and what it means to be protown. All I'm asking for is a little olive branch here to explain yourself a little further so that those of us who don't see this as such an obvscum tell can understand where you are coming from.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #217) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by Smashbard »

You know what, TBM? I'm gonna go with you on this. I will defer to your experience. If this is a scum gambit to win the game, good gambit. But I don't see the scum motivation for wanting to tunnel a player for three day phases when you could of just killed him if you were scum that wanted him dead so bad.

Vote: Hiraki

I've let him slide for as long as I had because I had a gutread that told me he was just a power role laying low. But at this point I'm pretty much convinced this set up had nothing more than 2 masons and 2 roleblockers.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #218) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Welcome Greygnarl. Thank you for stating the obvious that we've sucked this game.

Guys, the reason I don't believe TBM to be scum here is because he's been a lone wolf the entire game. He hasn't worked with anybody, tried to confirm anybody until just now, and has provided just enough scumreads to get by. If he's scum, he's damn good scum that's perfected the art of distancing. I just don't see it.

TBM, what do you and I do now? It doesn't look like the rest of the town is going to go along with a Hiraki lynch. I'm with you, but at the end of the day we need a target that a majority is going to agree on.

Or we can No Lynch. That'll give us one more day phase if there is 3 scum. With 7 alive, we could still lynch scum, and if they kill another person (me, the last Mason) then there is a chance we can actually draw more conclusive, well, conclusions on who the scum team are.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Smashbard »

And just because I have been wrong in the past that doesn't ban me from forever being listened to the in the future nor does it guarantee that I am going to be wrong every time going forward. Continuing this line of thinking is scummy, because you are trying to actively discredit the only confirmed town player in the game by saying "Look everybody, he's been wrong all game, let's not listen to the ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN PLAYER IN THE GAME because we are all totally blameless for our own votes, it's all Smashbards fault!"

You all need to start taking some fucking responsibility for your playerslots lynches and votes, because you CANNOT in good conscience place all the blame for every single lynch on one player. Especially since that player hasn't been the hammer EVERY TIME. Anyone who does so going forward is scum and I refuse to join any wagons they are on.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #220) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Well there is a reason I am joining in the Newbie Queue as an SE. I still have a lot to learn about proper scumhunting, so in my next newbie game I'm going to consider myself just at inexperienced as the next brand new player. Because if TBM is town, holy fuck do we need to all look at ourselves and figure out what went wrong this game.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #221) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Can I vote for TBM posthumously so in case he's town I can be apart of every single accidental town lynch? lol
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #222) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Smashbard »

No wonder everyone is vanilla. There's either two scum or 1 serial k killer. If its an, sk. Locomotions active lurking, would fit the bill.,if theres two scum. Buldwrmar is guaranteed one of them. Everyone needs,to say who they, think are two scum so we can reach a consensus
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #223) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Smashbard »

My gut tells me gnarls instant ' clearing' of rat tells me they are scum. But my gut has been wrong all game. Which is why buldwrmar didn't kill me. He'd be confident any suspicion that I threw his way he could bat away with ease due to my poor reputation. So I'm not a threat to him. so that would make numbers his partner because I think njac is town
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #224) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

There can't be three scum because with 6 players left alive that's 3 scum to 3 town, so Town wouldn't be able to lynch Scum. That's the whole win condition that scum have, to equalize their numbers with the town for the win.

So it is quite literally, absolutely impossible for their to be three scum.

I still don't understand why that requires two roleblockers when one is sufficient, and so far there is no other power roles in this game beyond a second roleblocker and a scumkill that the roleblockers could of stopped anyway. Since they can't stop the Masons from talking by roleblocking.

There HAS to be something else going on here. Unless somehow there are two scum and an SK and we have a hidden Doctor/Roleblocker that has consistently prevented a kill from going through EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

But without any indication otherwise, no more claimed power roles, all of the roleblockers refused to claim their roles before death, no investigative help, there is NO way to tell what is going on. So all we have to go on is what our reads for who the two remaining scum are.

So here goes:

Players Lists of Suspected Scumteams:

Smashbard: Buldermar & Numbers.

NJAC: Buldermar & Numbers. Maybe Locomotion.

Locomotion: Buldermar. No other stated reads.

Buldermar: No stated reads.

Papums Rat: No stated reads.

Numbers: No stated reads.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #225) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Holy shit....

Locomotion is scum.

Vote: Locomotion

Based on TBM's case on Hiraki, Greygnarl instantly buddying Rat because of Rats skepticism of TBM in order to get him lynched, Dividizzle being killed due to Buldermars correct assumption that if TBM is town, than Dividizzle would be confirmed town, and the fact that I personally don't think it makes sense for Rat & Numbers to be the scum together and make the type of intelligent decisions they have, considering Rat was originally NewbJun.

I don't believe Rat is scum with Locomotion, I believe he was manipulated by Greygnarl and town buddied into finishing the TBM lynch because that was the most likely person to be lynched beyond Hiraki himself that day.

Buldermar wouldn't kill Dividizzle because he spent so much time trying to help confirm Dividizzle if TBM were to flip town. He would of known TBM's flip and wouldn't of slipped like that trying to help us realize Dividizzle could be town after TBM's flip. I don't believe he would of backed himself into that narrow of a corner and make himself look so suspicious so close to a scum victory for his team.

Numbers is the scumbuddy for following the similar strategy of actively lurking throughout the game, posting only fluffy theories and analysis that didn't help to advance any lynches or scumhunting in a meaningful way. He's went so far as to say we should be lynching people who have not replaced out at this point. Which has no basis on scumhunting at all.

Not to mention the killing of Slandaar Night 1 fresh off his replacing in. He was SUPER active upon replacing in, and the second Slandaar, the only guy who was pushing Numbers harder than anyone else was gone, he has been less active than Hiraki, which is very surprising.

A lot of this is my fault, because I have allowed Numbers and Hiraki to lurk in this game knowing that I have been doing their jobs for them, aggressively mislynching so much this game. So I do take responsibility for my actions. And I think it's time I began rectifying those mistakes by getting rid of Locomotion and Numbers, the two people that TheButtonmen was saying for sure have been our scum since he replaced in.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #226) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Not to mention the fact that after I had already made amends with TBM and Buldermar about my prior screw ups this game, Greygnarl thought it important to CONTINUALLY try and discredit anything I had to say as relevant or legitimate.

I told you that anyone continuing this line of reasoning would be scum to me and I would not be joining any of their wagons. So that's just another reason I believe this newly formed Locomotion to be scum.

TBM was right, I only realized it too little too late. But I'm not going to allow his sacrifice to be meaningless. I highly suggest NJAC & Buldermar to join me on this. Depending on Rat and Numbers reactions to the wagon that will definitively let us know which one is Locomotions scumpartner.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #227) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Mostly because I don't believe Buldermar would posit such an idea suggesting that if TBM is town, that Dividizzle was town, and that if TBM was scum, Dividizzle was scum. If he were scum he pretty much would of FORCED himself to kill Dividizzle, because he backed himself into a corner where it didn't make sense to kill anybody else because of his own clearing of Dividizzle.

Dividizzle wasn't cleared town until AFTER TBM was lynched. Because you still hammered TBM under the assumption that TBM was scum, meaning that at that point in the game Dividizzle could of just been a scumbuddy unwilling to hammer.

If you believed Dividizzle was confirmed town by not voting TBM, why did you?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #228) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Granted this is all based on personal opinion, as I have no hard proof that Buldermar is town. But I think the evidence against Locomotion is a lot stronger. And the fact that TBM was 100% convinced that Hiraki was scum, I think we need to follow his line of reasoning and follow through with that lynch.

Either that or lynch Numbers. I think no matter which way you shake it, Bulderscum or Locoscum, Numbers is the common denominator of a scumpartner. Maybe he is the better lynch. But Locomotion is obviously the brains behind the operation, and I think he needs to go first.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #229) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In a nutshell. The evidence against Locomotion is actually evidence. All suspicions and defenses of Buldermar are WIFOM based on what we believe Buldermar would or wouldn't do in specific situations. The only one who could answer these suspicions for sure is Buldermar, but I think responding to WIFOM speculation is more distracting than helpful.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #230) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm down for a Numbers lynch mostly due to the fact that he is the common denominator in scum no matter if Buldermar or Locomotion is the scum partner. My problem comes from the fact that it isn't going to get us any closer to agreeing on who is scummier between Buldermar and Locomotion next day phase. But at this point I'd rather compromise and lynch for sure scum right now and try to sort out his scum partner tomorrow. So I would support a Numbers lynch.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #231) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm not voting Numbers yet because I'd rather vote for the more dangerous scum partner, but will switch if the rest of the players agree that a Numbers lynch is a go.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #232) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Ballsy. Bussing either one of your suspected scumpartners just to potentially save your own skin.

Just Beginning to suspect someone at this point is rather silly, don't you think? It's been do or die for us for the past 3 day phases, and you're just now starting to finalize your suspicions? We should of lost days ago, and you still don't have something solid to go off of? Not to mention you self admittedly missed the previous two lynch discussions before TBM's death.

I mean come on man. If you're town you needed to step up two day phases ago. Is the best thing you've truly come up with after 73 pages "Buldermar & Hiraki are scum because they haven't replaced out yet"?

How are we supposed to trust that at this point?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #233) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Unvote

I still have things to say.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #234) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Buldermar can't be scum at this point. He has played a solid game from start to finish always using the best of logic that he has had available at his disposal. To suddenly go "Derp, there could still be 3 scum" when it's been explained pretty clearly why there can't be 3 scum at this point shows me that he doesn't understand scums win condition in this game.

The fact that he continues to push it and the fact that 3 town to 3 scum means Scum wins hasn't sunk in yet, shows me he is just mistaken town at this point.

Buldermar, confirmed town.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #235) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I don't believe NJAC or Numbers actions have cleared one another at this point. I trust NJAC more than Numbers, but either one of their tactics could just be protecting their partner. NJAC's plea for an unvote seems genuine, but could just be trying to save his partner. Numbers refusal to hammer could very well just be hesitation knowing Locomotions alignment and not wanting to lose his scumbuddy.

I'm taking the stress off of your guys' shoulders. I will be the hammer whenever we're ready. So whichever one of you are hesitant to vote Locomotion just due to not wanting to be the hammer, go for it. I'll hammer once everyone has had their say and Locomotion claims.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #236) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by Smashbard »

But I reiterate NJAC's position. If Locomotion has any hope of saving himself but refuses to claim, consider yourself as good as lynched.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #237) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Locomotion is right. If he were scum he would fakeclaim Vig, not Dayvig. I'm officially off that wagon.

Although I would definitely suggest Locomotion use the Daykill today. There's no way I'm believing this is a game with one scum. Therefore, we need to find and kill scum today or else we lose.

Whether that's through Locomotions daykill, or through a lynch, we need to get it done. I'm going to assume that Daykilling would not end the day phase. Although I don't know what's the industry standard rule on that. So I think Locomotion should kill before we lynch someone.

That way best case scenario, day phase doesn't end and we could potentially turn this entire game around and win in one fell swoop. Worst case scenario day phase ends and we lose anyway through miskill or mislynch.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #238) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I agree, Numbers should be the one to be daykilled. If it goes through, you can forget about me believing Locomotion is scum. Even if Numbers flips town from the kill, I don't believe it makes one lick of sense to have two town roleblockers in a set up where the scum can just fire off a daykill shot anyway. As if the Roleblockers weren't pointless enough if all we have is two Mafia Goons to deal with.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #239) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Smashbard »

Njacs argument almost was better than bulders. Til you remember njac also tried to advocate a mason lynch when you self admitted you were asking around to m make sure a mason lynch was popular. Rat kinda screwed you both by, voting
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #240) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Smashbard »

Because, now theres only 3 options. Rat bulder scum with rat bussing for no good reason. Rat njac scum dogpiling bulder hoping loco or I would lynch bulder ideas of considering the c commen thread in rat being a more logical compromise lynch. Or njac a and bulder are scum doing a genius gambit for us to mislyncg rat r and win
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #241) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Smashbard »

Lynch bulder instead of considering rat as the common denominator lynch
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #242) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Smashbard »

That was an edit phone is freaking out what do you r think loco?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #243) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1904, buldermar wrote:
In post 1899, Smashbard wrote:Til you remember njac also tried to advocate a mason lynch when you self admitted you were asking around to m make sure a mason lynch was popular.
I never admitted to ask around to check if it was popular, and I never asked around to check if it was popular. In fact, I never asked around, I just stated that we should seriously entertain the idea and discuss it. That happened, and I came to a decisive conclusion that both of you must be town based on it being more disadvantageous for scum than town to claim the roles. That was before any hypothetical hopes of either of you being lynched would have been gone. I strongly suggest you reread this part of the thread if you still think I was "asking around to check if it was a popular idea".

Uhm. What? I know my phone was freaking out on me earlier but that was pretty clear. I said NJAC's argument is almost more logical than yours UNTIL you remember that NJAC was the one who also was suggesting a Mason lynch by asking around to make sure it was a popular idea to lynch a Mason before he suggested it. It was an argument against NJAC, not you.

Let me be perfectly clear now that I am on a computer. Locomotion and Myself are confirmed town. If Scum had a dayvig I will gladly lose this game because I am not nearly paranoid enough to try and question that. Either:

1) Pappums Rat & Buldermar are scum. Rat is trying to buss Buldermar. Which doesn't make a lick of sense considering if this were true Rat could of just waited and lynched NJAC once Locomotion or I jumped on him.

2) NJAC & Buldermar are scum. Which would mean that they are pulling off the single greatest last ditch effort scum gambit in the history of Mafia, and deserve the win. Because honestly, there was NO WAY they could of ever guessed that there was a One-Shot Dayvig this set up and came together to say "Hey, if a situation ever happens where there is 5 people left we should vote for each other to throw of the town to commit one last mislynch".

3) Pappums Rat & NJAC are scum. Which makes perfect sense at this point. Mostly because Rat was impatient and voted for Buldermar hoping that Locomotion or I wouldn't consider the possibility of Rat being the common denominator lynch and just jump on Buldermar to win them the game. So in a way, Rat just handed us the game.

So TL;DR, I'm gonna break it down.

Locomotion is town.
Smashbard is town.

NJAC & Buldermar can't be scum together unless they are geniuses bussing one another in a last ditch effort for town cred, and are voting one another.

So simply by process of elimination, Pappums Rat is scum. There's no getting around that.

The only reason I haven't voted yet is because we need to figure out 100% who's the scum partner. I'm leaning REAL hard towards NJAC. For reasons stated above. Now we just have to figure out if Rat is trying to buss Buldermar or if he's trying to get him lynched out of desperation for a scumwin taken out of their hands due to Numbers dying. So that mislynch is taken out of the game.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #244) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So Rat, you wouldn't happen to be so kind as to just out your scum partner for us to help us out a little? I'm pretty sure it's NJAC. You just gotta confirm it for me, ok? You played a good game for sure. Pretty please? :D
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #245) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So you're going with the assumption that Rat is Buldermars partner then? Because otherwise that hammer doesn't make a lick of sense.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #246) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Smashbard »

It's kind of important that you elaborate on that before the day phase ends. Because it's going to be either your or me alive tomorrow if Buldermar is scum. I know which one out of NJAC & Rat I'm voting for. Do you?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #247) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm....not Mafia.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #248) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Yeah, I was not going to consider Scum Dayvig in a normal set up under any circumstances. So great game guys. You definitely fooled us, except for TheButtonmen, who was onto Hiraki since he replaced in.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #249) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'd like to take the time to apologize to everyone who screwing up this game so bad. My antics and leading the town towards mislynch after mislynch screwed us over. I think you guys' definitely benefitted from half the town all being anti-town newbs who didn't know what they were doing so all you really had to do is active lurk to win. But regardless, I'm not going to cheapen your win, you earned it. Good job.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #250) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I think the only thing I would of changed the entire game looking back is that I would of pressed Hiraki harder and tried to get him lynched. NJAC played perfectly in my mind. I never truly suspected him as #1 Scum suspect until the very end. Even then I was going to lynch Rat over NJAC due to process of elimination. I apparently make a much better Mafia than Scumhunter. That's not a good thing.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #251) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Yeah without the claim it was game over Locomotion in my mind. So I think that was a good move. Then you would of looked really bad by trying to beg an unvote so hard if Numbers hammered. So all in all, the claim guaranteed your win.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #252) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1936, combinatorialEnigma wrote:yeah, don't you dare blame the loss on newbs, I suppose I can only speak for myself, but my being a giant douchebag to everyone was independent of my being new.

In post 1935, pirate mollie wrote:thank you for the game myko! :D

and doubly thank you for keeping company on the zombie board.

about the newb shit:

don't you dare blame the loss on newbs. I suppose I can only speak for myself but
I
tried, I was scumhunting like a mofo and got lynched for my efforts. :(

Well...I am and I do. I take responsibility for being the proprietor of those lynches but if you guys weren't so distractedly anti-town you would of never been considered for a lynch.

Pirate Mollie Lynched for being anti-town by discrediting every wagon that popped up.

Shinori lynched for being anti-town by not caring enough to defend himself.

Maenara lynched for being anti-town by tunneling Dividizzle and otherwise not contributing much.

Enigma lynched for being anti-town by not caring enough to participate anymore and not being respectful enough to the game to replace out.

Those are the lynches that are my fault for leading the charge behind. Day 1 is a forgivable offense, as Day 1's lynch is always going to be based on piss poor evidence unless the scum GIVE you something obvious. So I can apologize to Pirate Mollie. Maenara was another gaffe as there were other avenues we should of explored before lynching him. Such as pressing Hiraki and TBM's argument further before we got so dangerously close to Lylo.

But I leave no apologies for Shinori or Enigma. If you guys don't care enough to participate in a Mafia Game don't sign up for one. You're only wasting everyone's time and presenting a huge handicap to the town in a game that's already hard enough to balance set ups for.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #253) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1953, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1951, Smashbard wrote:
Pirate Mollie Lynched for being anti-town by discrediting every wagon that popped up.

cos they were on town. how the fuck is that anti-town.

Because it read to me as fence sitting, over cautiousness and purposefully stalling the game. Tactics I attributed to scumminess until I realized that everyone and their mother who was anti-town this game was actually town. Hence why I feel bad in the first place. At least in your case. lol.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #254) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1958, combinatorialEnigma wrote:
In post 1956, Smashbard wrote:everyone and their mother who was anti-town this game was actually town

*points at my signature*

touche. fair enough

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”