ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I don't argue with those who are too blind to see the truth.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Whose arguing. I asked you a question, yet you chose not to answer. Please explain why DGB is town to you?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Already did o blind one
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

No. I don't agree, I'm blind. You were against a PL on malp for being a miller, but you call for a PL LaL. Rob said JL wasn't on site so he couldn't have sent in the kill. I've played in games on site where kills have been sent in via QT. So how is this a positive clear. Also, AP also played in a game where thor sent in a kill early prior to a v/la. So why is DGB town to you? So if you are using this to clear players then how many other players profiles have you stalked during the night to clear players?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by ProHawk »

1) Quote it or it didn't happen.

2) I don't care if you agree or not. I work on probability.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1798, Paid Pyro wrote:Actual rev you're such a *removes vulgarity*. Day one I wasn't here to vote. Zab NKed. The CKD was lynched prior to my thread Re-read, since I was way behind. Also, if im scummy why didn't you vote me? How about you soft push me some more.

Aw come on, the point of the game is to find scum, and one tactic I employ is to prod people. Soft push? Blatant prod, more like. I'm a removed vulgarity because I'm trying to put some pressure on you so you can add to your impressive post count and give us some reads? Really?

I didn't vote for you because it's still early in the day. AP is insisting you're town, I asked him to explain why and was waiting for his response before I decided if I should press for your lynch. If he can convince me I'm wrong, then I won't prod you any more and you can go back to doing nothing productive.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1804, Paid Pyro wrote:No. I don't agree, I'm blind. You were against a PL on malp for being a miller, but you call for a PL LaL. Rob said JL wasn't on site so he couldn't have sent in the kill. I've played in games on site where kills have been sent in via QT. So how is this a positive clear. Also, AP also played in a game where thor sent in a kill early prior to a v/la.
So why is DGB town to you? So if you are using this to clear players then how many other players profiles have you stalked during the night to clear players?

In post 1805, ProHawk wrote:1) Quote it or it didn't happen.

In post 367, ProHawk wrote:I disagree with a Miller policy lynch.

In post 1396, ProHawk wrote:
In post 979, Josh Lyman wrote:Oh, there's been a hammer. Well, that gives me a couple more days to catch up. Will post when day opens up.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Josh Lyman

Time to lynch the lurker.

Aside from that, rofl looks town to me. Still have more digging to do on Darthe.

happened. answer the questions.

More Prohawk votes please.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Rob14 »

PP looking not-so-town
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Riddle me this, riddle me that. Wheres the scum motivation in buddying the only person to have a town read on him (by pushing my target) and playing aggressively when the Darthe lynch is going swimmingly.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1806, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1798, Paid Pyro wrote:Actual rev you're such a *removes vulgarity*. Day one I wasn't here to vote. Zab NKed. The CKD was lynched prior to my thread Re-read, since I was way behind. Also, if im scummy why didn't you vote me? How about you soft push me some more.

Aw come on, the point of the game is to find scum, and one tactic I employ is to prod people. Soft push? Blatant prod, more like. I'm a removed vulgarity because I'm trying to put some pressure on you so you can add to your impressive post count and give us some reads? Really?

I didn't vote for you because it's still early in the day. AP is insisting you're town, I asked him to explain why and was waiting for his response before I decided if I should press for your lynch. If he can convince me I'm wrong, then I won't prod you any more and you can go back to doing nothing productive.

Why don't you convince yourself? It's been rare over the past few weeks i've been home and online enough to really post. So have at it. You're just a lazy as I am but at least I'm not ashamed to admit it. You say I'm supper scummy yet no vote. this isn't a prod (bull) it's a soft push. You want to see if others will join in. Put you vote where you mouth is, otherwise move on.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1810, Paid Pyro wrote:You're just a lazy as I am but at least I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I think maybe you should read my recent posts before you suggest I'm not willing to accept my own failings.

Why are you trying to push me into voting for you? What difference does it make if I wait for you and pidgeon to respond? I'm in no hurry, we got over a week haven't we?

You want to see if others will join in.

If you really think this, then I would suggest you're voting for the wrong person. Surely if I'm testing the town's willingness to lynch you, that's scum motivated right? Why would you say this when you're voting for prohawk?

I don't understand why AP has such a town read on you, and I don't understand why people have a scum read on prohawk.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

@rev. Yep the soft push doesn't sit right with me. I don't care for you// At this point I'm not voting you because it would be out of pure emotion. No I'm not going to do that. My read of day one and looking back at my opening post has Darth and prohawk scum. My gut just says prohawk at this point.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by ProHawk »

PP - Your arguments have so many holes I don't even know where to start.

You claim I think DGB is scum. - False
You claim I called for a PL on LaL (Lynch all Liars) - False

You quote me saying I want to lynch a lurker and try to compare it to me not wanting to policy lynch a miller :shifty:
Not even comparable.

Now you can kindly get off of your angry rampage horse and help us lynch actual scum. Thanks.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by TheReverend »

Pyro - it wouldn't be an emotional vote, it would be one based on your read that I'm reaction baiting the town and not you.

You don't seem to be making sense. Either you have doubts about me that you refuse to acknowledge, or you're scum trying to implicate as many town as possible.

I'm not ready to vote for you yet because I still need to do a rofl iso and try to figure out why he was picked off instead of rob or pidgeon. It's quite a task that requires motivation. Like I say, we've got plenty of time. I don't see why you're pressing for votes this early. I've said who I think are town and who I think might be scum, it's not like I'm trying to protect my hand.

My gut says it's not prohawk. We're at odds.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by ProHawk »

AP, I see scum motivation right about...

In post 1798, Paid Pyro wrote:2. Can't have the rev say saying I'm not on a scum wagon anymore

Here
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1813, ProHawk wrote:PP - Your arguments have so many holes I don't even know where to start.

You claim I think DGB is scum. - False
You claim I called for a PL on LaL (Lynch all Liars) - False

You quote me saying I want to lynch a lurker and try to compare it to me not wanting to policy lynch a miller :shifty:
Not even comparable.

Now you can kindly get off of your angry rampage horse and help us lynch actual scum. Thanks.

LaL can be either lynch all lair or lurkers. You absolutely called for a PL on the JL because he wasn't playing. If it wasn't a PL then fine what was it? Also please answer my other questions which you still have failed to do. The more you avoid answering the questions (which are very simple) the more I feel your scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by ProHawk »

You're not off your angry rampage horse. I have answered all of your questions. If you feel you must lynch me then make it so.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1817, ProHawk wrote:You're not off your angry rampage horse. I have answered all of your questions. If you feel you must lynch me then make it so.

So why is DGB town to you (not Rob13)?

So if you are using this to clear players then how many other players profiles have you stalked during the night to clear players?

If it wasn't a PL then fine what was it?

Very simple questions. Quote or it didn't happen.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Why do I feel like there is an echo of me in here?
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Failed to answer the questions again, and you failed to quote where you have. You asked I delivered, but alas you are must feel you do not have to answer my questions. An air of superiority then, I'll chalk it up to your scumminess.

Confirm vote: Prohawk
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:39 am

Post by Rob14 »

PP, stop being silly.

He's quoted in the past why he thought DGB is town. He never said I wasn't town, so that's just a plain ol' misrep.

There's a difference between Lyman being entirely offline for over a week prior to the kill and other players being offline for a day or two. He didn't even log-in to read the thread and figure out who to kill and drmy was obviously killed for being doc. Ergo, Lyman did not make the kill unless he made a conscious decision to be completely inactive and be replaced while reading the thread while not signed in and making kill by QT in order to help a scum team win that he would have replaced out of. That's so, so, so unlikely. Also, your question here was loaded and makes little sense. I wouldn't have answered it in Prohawk's position either (although he did in the past because he's just that nice).

It was a policy lynch, just not of lynch all liars like you had claimed earlier. LAL means Lynch all Liars not Lynch all Lurkers. See the wiki entry for LAL here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=LAL

PP, your vote is bad, your posts are bad. This is not a good day for you. Convince me you aren't scum.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Darthe »

I consider both DGB and Malp town tbh. Rob and AP as well. Not quite as sure of Rev. The other two I I'm less certain of.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Darthe
(2)
- Rob13, ProHawk, DrippingGoofball
ProHawk
(1) - Paid Pyro

Not voting
(6) - malpascp, Darthe, AngryPidgeon, TheReverend

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-29 11:22:25)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Rob: LaL is used interchangeably a lot of the time.

Anyways, PH begging me to vote him is a good scum tactic at this point because:
1. Its usually something town does (and PH knows I hold that opinion I believe because of drmyshotgun doing it to me D1)
2. It discredits my vote if I throw it down all OMGUSy without making a case.

Rob is suffering from a huge case of confirmation bias about PH's DGB read.

PP = town is mostly a gutread on my end. But his play looks genuine. I don't see any signs of him trying to actively look town or appease anyone. Hes playing aggressive suddenly, which would be a really silly scum tactic.
Kind of ocming around to a DGB townread. I guess my order would be
PH
Darthe
Malp

After that I got nothing.

I'll make a case this weekend or something.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”