Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 686, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 618, AngryPidgeon wrote:Anywho, {Rob/Drmyshotgun/Rofl} should all give me their top 3 picks.

I think my top 2 are
Darthe
CKD

Darthe, yes.
BC and Malpascp - Combo set.

Paid Pyro is having a bad start.

No doubt. You think with a college education I could read
and comprehend.
Apparently not. Gaaahhh I'm an idoit, I saw doc and moved on, Moron. Must reconsider a few things.

Oh by the way I replaced PMysterious.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

Unvote
Vote Darth

Baaa, Taz.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

Well if I'm vig bait, Im not going back to do any more work in this thread. However, someone did ask for a claim list (reference posts would be nice) / followed by results. this will help the rest of the town.

Hapless VT by the way. I find it odd we have so many PR's and Prohawk claimed VT fairly late.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

OK I'm like so many pages behind. I'll start reading but I've got some family stuff this weekend. Might not be back until Monday.

Can someone give me a run down? Off to read!
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Prohawk why Josh over me.

Cheery, I admit I missed most of D3. It went by so fast, it's no excuse.... but by the time I would get on line I would have so much to catch up on I spent most of my time trying to catch up before I felt I could post. Honestly, I'm still pretty far behind because I'm not going to spend a bunch of time reading if I'm NKed. Soooo.. What do you want to know, so you can clarify my spot?

With the claims/fake claims how is malp conftown?

Isn't AP "not scum" based on someones claim (town or SK). Rob you are a JOAT with a one shot correct?

Rob I've claimed.... Look at my iso and you'll see it..... ummm you might miss it since my ISO is soooooo long.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Rob still working on reads.... But from a mix of d1 and D4

Still think AP is town. His D1 is all over the place for pressure. The only thing I don't like is all of the scum voting scum. AP does fall into this category but I think he voted the entire player base day 1.

Rob case on BC seems like a big push on page two or three. However reading today I get he leans town.

Rolf, why are you not all over malp at this point. We had a killer claim and a CC. BC flips town, why not flip malp at this point. I know I'm missing something but how is he clear town?

Darthe, seems scummy however, wasn't there a taz clear I him d2?

Josh L, nothing to go on.

Cheery dog is more a quiet observer. I like his vote for me today which screams town. Why push easy prey scum would want to keep for LyLo. It obvious I've been struggling to get into this game.
Prohawk. Similar reasoning with his vote josh l.

Rev, need to see who he replaced and look at their day one. His posts today seem out of place and disjointed. I don't believe in "drunk" posts and think they are just a pile of crap.

Need to look at BC's vote count again. Do we really think only 1 scum was on that wagon. Also DC dropped his reads and CMA was town. I Wouldn't be surprised if he dropped another scum buddy on his list.

That all for now.... Back to reading.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Darth, the preview button is your friend.

Bahh, I'm having trouble following day 2. I'll try later. Maybe I'll read just before bed to put me to sleep...

Cheery, why wait for lurkers. You are just sitting back yourself two opinion post today and nothing else. What going on with your iso work? Also if you are happy with a malp vote why me over him?

Darth how about you use your own words to explain why you think malp is scum. It really seems like you are trying really hard at saying something without saying anything.

@Rev, noted: ignore anything that follows after *drunk post*. Even though its structurally correct and spell check out fine.... I'll save the rest of my opinion for later, post game.

VOTE: malp

Hard to believe we have 2 millers.
@malp, when you made your claim were you still buzzed with a hangover? :roll:
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1509, TheReverend wrote:cheery, I gotta be honest I'm not following you. Your logic is flawed by virtue of me being town, but since I can't follow your logic I can't really show you why it's flawed.

And AP, you're leaning mislynch. I'm not gonna go ballistic defending myself because we can afford the mislynch and lynching me would be progress because I'm an unknown quantity and I don't want to get mislynched at lylo. But malp or darthe is the scum, probably malp. If you get through me malp and darthe and still no scum, well look hard at cheery. That could potentially be a smart gambit, chance of backfiring vs a vig but more than likely not, and he looks good for confirming a townie. I don't think cheery is scum, but if it's not malp or darthe, then I'll start to believe it. Just bear this in mind if it gets to lylo and I'm dead.

How is AP leaning mislynch? Where were you cleared?

Cheery, when did the rev claim VT by way of the OP info? I looked at his iso and didn't see anything there.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

@MOD I need to be V/LA until 11/11 (no access out of country for business).

DGB, welcome. Why is a second miller legit?

I still think malp is the vote for today.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Prod acknowledge.

Back from my trip and winning a wolf game on another site!!!!!

Ok, I can go along with a Cherry vote, we have another day to deal with malp.

Unvote:
Vote: Cherry Dog.

AP, why do you feel DGB would push so hard if she's scum? If there a perfectly acceptable townie on the block then why push for another townie. I think she reads town at this point.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1675, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1674, Paid Pyro wrote:If there a perfectly acceptable townie on the block then why push for another townie.

Explain this sentence
right now

@ProHawk - I rescind that assertion - I thought Cheery voted earlier than he did. If it was a bus, it was later than I thought. He's possible scum, maybe, but I still think Darthe should go first. Darthe reads like scum by a lot.

Really Rob13, are you scum? So you think this is a scum slip and yet you just don't come out and say it. I should know this tactic, I used it a lot in my last game (not on this site) to discredit townies. This is from a DGB scum perspective, if you couldn't figure it out. You've been reading this game and digging up quote. How much work are you putting in at this point? Scum work hard, town is usually lazy. If I recall Cherry is doing similar "work" as well, as pointed out by DGB. Sigh, I would go back and read you but I'm to lazy at this point. I'll just watch you a lot closer after we get a flip on either Cherry or malp.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

Darth why are you not voting at this point? Doing iso work is great and all but not solid opinion on a vote?

We are getting down to the wire here? Rob hammer for a flip so we can move on, we shouldn't no lynch at this point.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

VOTE: Prohawk

Two reasons.
1. Msotly gut
2. Can't have the rev say saying I'm not on a scum wagon anymore :roll:

Actual rev you're such a *removes vulgarity*. Day one I wasn't here to vote. Zab NKed. The CKD was lynched prior to my thread Re-read, since I was way behind. Also, if im scummy why didn't you vote me? How about you soft push me some more.

Prohawk, why haven't you voted DGB, if you think she's scum?
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

How can you be so sure?

I'm happy with my vote at this point.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Whose arguing. I asked you a question, yet you chose not to answer. Please explain why DGB is town to you?
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

No. I don't agree, I'm blind. You were against a PL on malp for being a miller, but you call for a PL LaL. Rob said JL wasn't on site so he couldn't have sent in the kill. I've played in games on site where kills have been sent in via QT. So how is this a positive clear. Also, AP also played in a game where thor sent in a kill early prior to a v/la. So why is DGB town to you? So if you are using this to clear players then how many other players profiles have you stalked during the night to clear players?
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1804, Paid Pyro wrote:No. I don't agree, I'm blind. You were against a PL on malp for being a miller, but you call for a PL LaL. Rob said JL wasn't on site so he couldn't have sent in the kill. I've played in games on site where kills have been sent in via QT. So how is this a positive clear. Also, AP also played in a game where thor sent in a kill early prior to a v/la.
So why is DGB town to you? So if you are using this to clear players then how many other players profiles have you stalked during the night to clear players?

In post 1805, ProHawk wrote:1) Quote it or it didn't happen.

In post 367, ProHawk wrote:I disagree with a Miller policy lynch.

In post 1396, ProHawk wrote:
In post 979, Josh Lyman wrote:Oh, there's been a hammer. Well, that gives me a couple more days to catch up. Will post when day opens up.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Josh Lyman

Time to lynch the lurker.

Aside from that, rofl looks town to me. Still have more digging to do on Darthe.

happened. answer the questions.

More Prohawk votes please.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1806, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1798, Paid Pyro wrote:Actual rev you're such a *removes vulgarity*. Day one I wasn't here to vote. Zab NKed. The CKD was lynched prior to my thread Re-read, since I was way behind. Also, if im scummy why didn't you vote me? How about you soft push me some more.

Aw come on, the point of the game is to find scum, and one tactic I employ is to prod people. Soft push? Blatant prod, more like. I'm a removed vulgarity because I'm trying to put some pressure on you so you can add to your impressive post count and give us some reads? Really?

I didn't vote for you because it's still early in the day. AP is insisting you're town, I asked him to explain why and was waiting for his response before I decided if I should press for your lynch. If he can convince me I'm wrong, then I won't prod you any more and you can go back to doing nothing productive.

Why don't you convince yourself? It's been rare over the past few weeks i've been home and online enough to really post. So have at it. You're just a lazy as I am but at least I'm not ashamed to admit it. You say I'm supper scummy yet no vote. this isn't a prod (bull) it's a soft push. You want to see if others will join in. Put you vote where you mouth is, otherwise move on.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

@rev. Yep the soft push doesn't sit right with me. I don't care for you// At this point I'm not voting you because it would be out of pure emotion. No I'm not going to do that. My read of day one and looking back at my opening post has Darth and prohawk scum. My gut just says prohawk at this point.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1813, ProHawk wrote:PP - Your arguments have so many holes I don't even know where to start.

You claim I think DGB is scum. - False
You claim I called for a PL on LaL (Lynch all Liars) - False

You quote me saying I want to lynch a lurker and try to compare it to me not wanting to policy lynch a miller :shifty:
Not even comparable.

Now you can kindly get off of your angry rampage horse and help us lynch actual scum. Thanks.

LaL can be either lynch all lair or lurkers. You absolutely called for a PL on the JL because he wasn't playing. If it wasn't a PL then fine what was it? Also please answer my other questions which you still have failed to do. The more you avoid answering the questions (which are very simple) the more I feel your scum.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1817, ProHawk wrote:You're not off your angry rampage horse. I have answered all of your questions. If you feel you must lynch me then make it so.

So why is DGB town to you (not Rob13)?

So if you are using this to clear players then how many other players profiles have you stalked during the night to clear players?

If it wasn't a PL then fine what was it?

Very simple questions. Quote or it didn't happen.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Failed to answer the questions again, and you failed to quote where you have. You asked I delivered, but alas you are must feel you do not have to answer my questions. An air of superiority then, I'll chalk it up to your scumminess.

Confirm vote: Prohawk
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 495, Demon Core wrote:I'm now hating mal's miller claim. I'm wary of
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

Short and sweet reads (will "elaborate" on request for a specific one)

town: AP,
rofl
, rob13, darthe, prohawk,
CKD
(yes, I flip-flopped)
???:
Cheery dog
(more on this one later),
BC
(actual play made me change my mind; still hate the miller claim)
scum:
Tazaro
(talk about someone making WTF votes and then disappearing), malp

Withholding my vote for very, very good reason. If anyone hammers before the next vote count, I will rage.

In post 497, Demon Core wrote:oh, forgot to add
zab
to town side; his play here doesn't match his scum meta

DGB
Paid Pyro
The Reverend

Spoiler: Dead
drmyshotgun
- Town Doctor! Shot N3
PeregrineV
- Town Vanilla! Shot N3

OK lets look at DC's who's scum and who's town post.
1. So only scum have shown up on his "town" list. CKD and Zab
2. Except for malp, all other slots were town on his ??? and scum list
3. AP and Rob13 are cleared as town: This leaves only Darth and Prohawk left as non cleared players on his "town" list

DC left off 5 players from his list altogether:
DGB
Paid Pyro
The Reverend
drmyshotgun
- Town Doctor! Shot N3
PeregrineV
- Town Vanilla! Shot N3

Of which 3 are left unconfirmed.
So based on the theory DGB is town due to JL's inactivity, so far all players ignored have been town except:
Paid Pyro
The Reverend

OK, so did DC placed the last scum on his list if so:
Prohawk, Darthe, or malp.

~or~ did DC leave him off:
Paid Pyro
The Reverend

If you believe DC left him off the list, lynch me... I'll flip town but then you should lynch theRev right after.
If you believe DC placed everyone on his list then: Prohawk, Darthe, malp.

If you are working on the assumption he left scum off the list:
8/1 (players/scum) vote off PP or TheRev... 7 alive
Night kill sucsessful
6/1 vote off remaining player PP/TheRev... 5 alive
Night Kill sucessful
4/1 mylo No lynch
Night kill successful
3/1 Lylo lynch pool probably have malp then you must decide between the 3 remaining on the list. (I'm assuming this would be the final 3)

If you are working on the assumption he place the last scum on his list:
8/1 (player/scum) vote off PH/Darthe/malp... 7 alive
Night kill sucsessful
6/1 vote off remaining player PH/Darthe/map... 5 alive
Night Kill sucessful
4/1 mylo No lynch
Night kill successful
3/1 Lylo lynch pool will probably have PP/theRev/1 of the remaining 3.

I think DC felt he left too many off...so he had to add zab as town. Which means I shouldn't be fine with my prohawk vote. As a side note for reference, I played with prohawk in AP's modded game off site, and this is a very different Prohawk.

Oh to add here is BC's lynch
In post 980, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Mod scene will up in a bit!

malpascp
(3) - Prohawk, AngryPidgeon,
BloodCovenent

BloodCovenent
(8) -
drmyshotgun,
Darthe,
PeregrineV, roflcopter,
Rob13,
Tazaro, Cheery Dog
, TheReverend

Darthe
(1) - Paid Pyro
AngryPidgeon
(1) -
curiouskarmadog

Not Voting
(2) - malpascp, Josh Lyman

More wifom but did the BC speed lynch consist of all townies? If so you need to lynch me to move off of this.
Or BC had at least one scum, I'm would think DGB you scumputer would indicate so.
TheRev and Darthe are on the list.

So if I'm thinking this through then the vote should be either Darthe or TheRev. If we lynch theRev and he flips town, auto lynch me, the win by lynch Darthe.

Or we lynch Darthe, if he flips town, we lynch theRev..... gulp if he flips town then you should lynch me. Town loses.

I don't know why Darthe you have no clue where to place your vote. You lack of direction concerns me. Who is you main suspect and why?

Thinking it through we (town) lose if we vote Darthe/theRev/me. So the first lynch must be
UNVOTE:
VOTE: theRev

I'm happy with my auto lynch tomorrow if you flip town. It will leave PH, Darthe, and malp to figure it all out. the two townies better get it right.

We should only consider the lynch pool of:
Paid Pyro
TheRev
Prohawk
Darthe
malp.

We have 3 chances to get it right.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

Can someone finish of theRev please? Let's get the flip, hopefully he's scum and finish this thing. Otherwise at least we can move on.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1911, ProHawk wrote:
Also, PP who are you on the Gym?

jpulice.

Sorry all for my complete terrible play the first 4 days. I was scum (on another site) in another game which took up a huge bunch of my time.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Paid Pyro »

Well thank prohawk for the good go. It helped me get back in the game, which I was just an outsider for so long. Also theRev, your play today on me really began to focus my thoughts there. Each post seemed to have the PP is scum vibe which you kept throwing out there, without the vote. I got the you're baiting a few players to see if you could get a wagon going (or lay the ground work) for the next day. Why didn't you vote for me there?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”