theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I've seen thor play scum. And he's using the same lines that he did then. So I declare him scum again. He's scumyness is obvious and I take it as my moral duty to lynch him

Vote:Thor
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:39 am

Post by theaceofspades »

plus topgun is way nicer
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 21, Thor665 wrote:How many of my town games have you read?

EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN ONE YOU BITCH!!!!!

*cough* *cough*

Okay I've read exactly one game. But the theroy holds anyway.

Plus your wish to speed lynch my topgun is clearly very scummy. If you were town you'd be more cautious about lynching people with no evidence.

If topgun shows up in the nomination later we'll know I was right.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:46 am

Post by theaceofspades »

wow that sounded scummy.

You have to admit it would be a good ploy if I was scum. I could later nominate topgun. Which would point the finger directly at Thor.

Of course now that I've said this the scum will likely use my brilliant strategy. Or if Thor is one of them they won't. In which case...... Thor is clearly scum. See boys that's how you do logic.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:55 am

Post by theaceofspades »

forgut to subscribe
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 am

Post by theaceofspades »

1. Scum
2. Town
3. Town
4. Town
5. not sure
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:49 am

Post by theaceofspades »

and do not buss me. Forgive my rookie mistakes. Please don't kill me first. I'll wax your car and untangle your headphone cables.

also. My name may be aceofspades but more accurately I am the king of nonsense
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 am

Post by theaceofspades »

What's your read on aceofspades?
If you're willing to buss him I'll unvote you.

or you could vote thor. and eliminate the person that's gunning for you and stick together with your fellow townies. Remember the point is to lynch scum. Not who the scum say you should lynch
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm referring to the one where you monologue in the Mafia QT for about 8 bazillion posts.

Frankly your manipulation in this game smacks of a scummy strategy. Plus you have yet to explicitly counter my calling you scum. You instead are clouding the air.

Unless you're not. Then I'm completely screwed.

Frankly I pulled that comment out of my ass because I thought:
There are 2 possibles
1. THor is scum
2. Thor is not scum.
If 1 we will all be destroyed by thor because He is good at playing scum. So we must lynch him to save ourselves.
if 2 we have only wasted one day by lynching him and have protected ourselves from being bushwhacked

And my calls were completely random.com

Mainly it comes down to the fact that your speed lynch just rubbed me the wrong way
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm referring to the one where you monologue in the Mafia QT for about 8 bazillion posts.

It's in your sig bro.

Just saying. I'm kinda bored so I wanted to start a fight.

But anyway......

Just to clear the air. I have done nothing scummy.

I actually have done nothing at all (you're talking a lot/but you're not really saying anything)

so because you've scared me and I don't want to dieUNVOTE: Thor

VOTE: Topgun
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 am

Post by theaceofspades »

you know what? screw you SCREW YOU!!!!!

UNVOTE: topgun

VOTE: thor
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am

Post by theaceofspades »

{sanity system}/system rebooting...
{sanity system}/online/running diagnostic...
{sanity system}/user sanity level=silence of lambs/revising/user sanity level=Sheogorath

*ahem*

your desire to lynch me for no reason is further evidence of your status as scum Help me my fine fellow friends to fry this freaking freeloading fag for feeling fine to file me in the dead catagory
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm really very extra sure that thor is scum. He rose to my bait so beautifully. If he was town and saw me behaving like an idiot he would have just ignored me. Since he didn't ignore my obvious idiot smoke blowing he is more likely to be scum. Unless he's just a freak who enjoys arguing with morons. which. I guess could be true. But I think it's unlikely.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:11 am

Post by theaceofspades »

The point I see here is this. I'm now about %95 sure that thor is scum. My next guess.... I don't really have one. I think that rainbow is prob town and devour.... not much going either way.

@the jester comments. It's called blowing smoke. Here's how I see it. I know for a fact what my role is. That's a given. But since I can't prove it to anyone I can't use it as a basis for an argument. (i.e. I'm town so somebody other than me is scum) But building off of my knowledge of my role I can make a guess that the only people who rise to my bait are the people who also know for a fact that I am town.

think about it. The scum know who they are. So they also know that everybody that isn't one of them is town. In a game with no NK a cautious scum team would go with an obvious lynch (me) rather than saving me for later as a "free kill" later in the game. Basically it comes down to this, I'm playing a Dances with Wolves sort of move. I'll draw some fire and reveal at least one scum (thor) If we lynch him cool beans he's gone and we can find the other scum. If we lynch me that's okay to. Because once I'm dead the next day will make it obvious that I was town and that the scum still walk among the living. Pointing the finger directly at thor.

It's a no lose game for me. I help the town whether I live or die. And thor either dies today or tomorrow.

The only way I can see this going askew is if I'm catastrophically wrong and thor is town and he dies today. Because that would make me look scummier than the underside of a toad
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I refuse. Frankly for me I chose to go rabid on the first person to advocate a speed lynch. Just because I don't like speed lynching.

Topgun's case is more..... Direct. than mine. Mine is based on a gut feeling. Basically I think his case is stronger in that it is more convincing than mine. But hey. My point wasn't to convince but to gather information on you.

Nothing you've done is necessarily overt scum but your behavior is strange if you are town. I'm fairly certain that you are scum. Simply because of the way you post. and what you respond to. Not what you say. Because anybody can lie. To me that's the better way to play the game. Not to look for mistakes per say but to look for inconsistency in attitude. And your attitude is strange for a town person.

The point I was making with the flipping town comment is that it really doesn't matter if nobody believes in your scummyness. my death will point the way. You're not going to flip town. Because you are not town.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:31 am

Post by theaceofspades »

and it's not a "sorry about that" comment. It's a "if I'm wrong I will die."
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 am

Post by theaceofspades »

@ Devourer, The WAY thor responded to my bait is the point. Here's my view. I'm trying to prove to MYSELF that who is scum. once I figure that out then I can worry about whether anybody else will believe it. IF they don't I don't feel bad, because I found out what I wanna find out. If other people can't see it that's just my failure to convince them not my failure to find out the truth.

Why would the town not rise to my bait? Because it's over the top. There are either two possibilities actually three,
1. I am scum and am the worst scum ever to play the game
2. I am town and am way way WAY over the top in my baiting
3. I'm just an idiot and my role is moot. I should die for my idiocy

I can assure you that I'm not scum. I cannot assure you that I'm not an idiot. However, I know my plan. And it was/is number 2. The fact that Thor was so bothered by my posts leads me to believe he is scum. Townies would have no reason to care, since it is clear I am either a scum that is not a danger, or I am town drawing fire.

Here's the difference. A townie would see my scum play and say "scum" and vote for me, a Scum would be much more inclined to search for technicalities in my argument. Rather than just calling scum, Remember that at an subconscious level he knows I'm town and it is very difficult to play as if he did not know that. And Thor has behaved in a way that looks like he knows my role. (town)

Also. If I was scum, this would be the worst gambit in the world. Acting scum to look like not scum. That is a gambit that has never worked to my knowledge. And I would be unwise to try it
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 am

Post by theaceofspades »

FUCK IT I KNEW THOR WAS SCUM
V/LA weekends

Return to “Completed Open Games”