Micro 89 ~ Mafia Rarefaction Segunda (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Trevor »

In post 10, Konowa wrote:Thor is already hard enough to read, being in a hydra just means we need to lynch him now so he can't be super unreadable.

Agreed 100% no doubt about it.

[b[Vote: Konowa[/b]

Also, what if there's a tie at the deadline?
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Trevor »

Read it last night, don't feel like scrolling the page on my phone.

vote: Konowa
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Trevor »

Parama wrote:Trevor if you read it why did you have to ask? .-.

Forgot. Why is it relevNT?
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by Trevor »

What the fuck is going on. Is this some inside joke i'm missing here
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Trevor »

Sorry guys, still posting from my phone until tomorrow. Gave the game a reread though

Only interesting thing that has happened so far died out just as fast as it started. TUG had no reaction to it at all.

Seems like Leafsnail and Konowa only post in questions

In post 57, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:VOTE: Aeris

List of questions feel contrived as if you don't have anything valuable to add but are desperately posting fluff.

Vote: Fighting
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Trevor »

Aceofspades is too easy. No scum motivation at all.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 126, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:At least one if not both of Trevor or Parama is scum.

Trevor has continued to post but didn't respond to my accusation.

You're using the easiest reads in the book "desperately posting fluff" "because trolling/joking", the vote on you was for the bad aeris vote.

Aeris wrote:Trevor - for agreeing with konowa that tug should be lynched for Thor reasons but voting konowa.

are you serious? go read the post in somewhere other than an iso.

Tierce and Leafsnail are both town. Not going to hammer Parama.

I'm going to be here for about 20 minutes if anyone wants to chat.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Trevor »

Aeris wrote:
In post 11, Trevor wrote:
In post 10, Konowa wrote:Thor is already hard enough to read, being in a hydra just means we need to lynch him now so he can't be super unreadable.

Agreed 100% no doubt about it.

[b[Vote: Konowa[/b]

Also, what if there's a tie at the deadline?

Yes, I am serious. And it came from reading the thread. Doesn't matter if it was iso though because it's this post. Are you not agreeing 100% with konowa here regarding Thor and voting for konowa?

It was a joke/sarcasm intro vote.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 162, Trevor wrote:
In post 126, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:At least one if not both of Trevor or Parama is scum.

Trevor has continued to post but didn't respond to my accusation.

You're using the easiest reads in the book "desperately posting fluff" "because trolling/joking", the vote on you was for the bad aeris vote.

So,if you think I am scum, you should be at least giving a reason for your vote, shouldn't you? You are either convinced I am scum or you have a hunch I am scum and want to figure me out. If it is the former, if you were town, you would push for my lynch and if it is the latter, as town, you would at least ask me why I voted Aeris and what I felt was contrived about Aeris's post and try and figure out the motivations for my post. You are doing neither. You posted a lazy vote and disappeared and only responded when I called you out on it twice. Why are you being so reactive that I need to reach into your throat and pry your thoughts out of you?

My original vote on you should've been self-explanatory seeing as I quoted the post I voted you for. I felt your reasoning was a scumline. You exaggerated a list of questions into "desperate fluff". It was the only thing you said that post. Not really avoiding you, just most of my posts prior to today have been from my phone.

Why?

Your argument has snowballed from an accusation of bad scumhunting.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Trevor »

Meh, don't really like that many lynches right now. I'll join any convincing bandwagon that isn't TUG/Parama/veggie. Stayin on F-16
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Trevor »

New evidence on Trevor - basically avoiding the thread - being passive, casting a lazy vote and disappearing.

Avoiding the thread? am I now? Calling me passive is random spice that makes me sound worse. Same thing with "lazy vote". Haven't really disappeared.

Passiveness. No analysis, nothing. He didn't like that I said your post was contrived so votes me and sits on it while contributing absolutely nothing. I explained why I voted you, and also asked Trevor the reasoning for voting without promoting discussion. He is just avoiding discussion, sitting back and hoping the town destroy themselves. Trevor needs a wagon too.

Another use of "passiveness". I actually provided analysis that can be used for the town in that post, but that contradicts your argument. Your analysis on why I originally voted you is correct.

Analysis: F-16 is scum because he puts random bullshit like "not promoting discussion" or "avoiding the thread", or "being passive". Every read is based on participating in discussion and is extremely fake and easy to do, see his Parama or Aeris votes for proof.

pedit: the veggie is aceofspades's slot, probably being unnecessarily confusing
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 233, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Passive - I am saying "passive" because you cast a vote and sit on it without regard to new developments. You are still trying to justify your weak read on me as opposed to being open to re-evaluating it. Considering I am posting the most analysis out of anyone here, and trying very hard to probe into other player's motivation and scumhunting, I don't believe the only scum-read you would have as town is me. You are not trying to figure stuff out. You are not trying to determine anyone's affiliation. You are not trying to understand the motivation of other players. In short, you are not scumhunting.

"
F-16 is scum because he puts random bullshit like "not promoting discussion" or "avoiding the thread", or "being passive"."

This has also been explained. I remember telling you that I voted Aeris partly to see if anyone reacted in a scummy manner. I also said her insistence on demanding an explanation from me while not jumping to conclusions read as town whereas your unexplained vote read as scum. You have been ignoring the responses and parroting the same line that has been refuted.

You seem angry at the fact that you have to post. It is like you are irritated that you need to play this game. Mafia is a voluntary activity. If you don't want to play, please don't. If you do and you are town, at least post in the thread, contribute to discussion, try to figure out the affiliations of various players. Don't sit on a useless vote, get pissed off that you are being called out for not contributing, say you don't like the current wagons and leave it at that. You must have some opinions on the other players in the game. There has been plenty of stuff going on. For instance, what do you think of Parama's reaction to TUG?

I've already explained that I was limited access with my phone for the first few days of the game. I didn't anticipate being so busy and mafiascum.net is not my first priority. You have this expectation for every player to post walls of stuff with their thoughts on every happening in the game. I do not think my vote is useless and will not change it unless I find I vote I like more. Things like me saying "I don't like this current wagon" or "Don't lynch in ____ players" offer plenty of contribution and I think I've opinionated everyone in the game.

For instance, what do you think of Parama's reaction to TUG?

I have no resonating memory of this and after further review, Parama's reaction came in the RVS period where TUG was voted because he was a hydra/certain player. No reads.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Trevor »

No cc from me.

Jesus fucking christ it's a Micro game not a research paper. Meta about lurking is dumb as that can change depending on many things. Disagree with Parama about the F16 lynch today, no reason to hide if you're going to cc him. Don't really understand your reasoning behind it. Parama is obvtown so w/e.

In post 288, Leafsnail wrote:"I want to lynch someone who is either the sole town power role or doomed scum because I don't like his reads" - Parama, an experienced player who is claiming to be town

This is really fake and screams "Hey look, a good player is going against the unspoken rule that you should never lynch an uncced power role! Vote him without actually reading him!"

Vote: Leafsnail

Also interested in lynching: Konowa
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Trevor »

So sorry, I'm really busy right now and only have time to skim and post from my phone. No intention to hammer TUG.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Trevor »

Trevor is PFFT. Don't like how he makes sure to say that he's also interested in voting konowa but doesn't vote him. And konowa has not only been missing from this thread but has really put in next to nothing here.

I like Leafsnail more. However, in the interest of time:
Vote: Konowa
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 am

Post by Trevor »

OK, no one is budging on the Konowa wagon. With the deadline coming up, I'm not getting lynched over TUG. Going to be out for most of Saturday.

Vote: TUG
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Trevor »

yes
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Trevor »

Leafsnail wrote:
In post 502, StefanB wrote:Leaf: It is normal to hesitate before a lynch and question if it is the right one.

Yeah but it was odd considering Aeris' comments on the matter. What Trevor just did is way worse and pretty much unjustifiable though

You were fully fine with this wagon and thought it was a scum lynch until I hammered? This is pretty much a slip.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 514, Parama wrote:
In post 512, Trevor wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:
In post 502, StefanB wrote:Leaf: It is normal to hesitate before a lynch and question if it is the right one.

Yeah but it was odd considering Aeris' comments on the matter. What Trevor just did is way worse and pretty much unjustifiable though

You were fully fine with this wagon and thought it was a scum lynch until I hammered? This is pretty much a slip.

FTR your hammer would have been scummier if it WAS on scum
Just saying

I would say I would be obvious town if TUG was scum. I don't even know why you even started to attack me. If I am scum, who is my partner?
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Trevor »

Trevor - id like for you to explain your thought process. Why did you think you were a contender for lynch? Why did you hammer when you had stated more than once you had a town read on tug and you weren't going to hammer? Especially before more conversation could be had?

Trevor: Did you think that TUG was probably going to be lynched without your hammer? If so, why hammer? If not, was it because of ignorance of the rules or a belief that you would be lynched? Who do you think was likely to lynch you?

The Konowa lynch had no support and wasn't going to get through. Yes, I didn't want TUG lynched, but there was a possibility of him being scum. I thought he was likely to get lynched, but I was unsure about my own safety as no one has really given a true read on me yet.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Trevor »

I think Konowa is still the second scum. His conversation with Leafsnail seems contrived and they're putting no pressure on each other, just asking basic questions.

Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Trevor »

Vote: Konowa

Promise me you'll get Leafsnail next.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”