NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

finally!!!

Happy birthday Empire :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I quickly want to introduce myself to everyone!!
You may call me Angel, I am new to this site but not noob, I have been playing Mafia games from last two years, I have had experience of being Townie and Mafia multiple times.
Hoping to spend good time here!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 6, Empire wrote:
Vote: Maestro

Just a heads up, today's my birthday and I have plans spending today and tomorrow celebrating it so I won't be able to post much if at all. Will have some good stuff for you guys when I come back though and the thread has breathed a bit.

Oh, that Vote is quick.
I guessing that a casual vote :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What's with Voting Mania?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 16, Nobody Special wrote:Happy Birthday, Empire! Here, have a present:

Vote: Empire

P-Edit: Angel, most games on this site start out with RVS (Random Voting Stage). Nothing to fear.

Thanks, i am getting to know that. :oops: i just to need to adjust my mind set to this group.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 20, Konowa wrote:ArcAngel's reactions now won't be as genuine if pressure built as NS told her there was nothing to fear.

You stated that like you know me.. :igmeou:

~ double post removed. ~Zar.
Last edited by Zar on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i don't see any scum hunting than random votes...
this game need a kick start..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 49, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well answering my question to you may help.

Am sorry, was this for me? and what was your question? :?:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 67, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 66, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 49, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well answering my question to you may help.

Am sorry, was this for me? and what was your question? :?:

Yes it was for you and here's the question:

In post 35, Mehdi2277 wrote:AA, have you read any games here and can I see a link to one of the games you've played in the past.

Yeah i have got into a different game but as replacement. :)
Read here.. no, not actually. I peeked into few threads and themes but haven't had a chance to review it.

so back to scum hunting business.
Who is in this list under you Scum radar?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

btw, Something has come up. I need to visit my grand mother who has been sick.
So, I ll be driving to a small town and won't be able to return until tomorrow afternoon. so i ll be back in bad shape. If there is a delay in my response. Please do bear my absence for a bit.

But i ll be here :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

am back. I have a question for all.
so who do you all think is the most scummiest among? pls answer.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 86, Kingmaker wrote:Wait, actually I have a little time so
In post 34, Empire wrote:Nah, part of it is general agreement with Konowa's sentiment that NS trying to dull the edge off the AA9 wagon was anti-town. What really got me, though, was his vote on Konowa in #23 which is awkward and the reasoning he provides for it feels like reaching. Initially, I thought it was a joke due to its exaggerated tone but #29 implies that his vote was serious.

P-Edit: Only once. He was my scum partner in Micro 70 and he had a similar-ish awkward entrance.

I just checked that game and although his entrance seems a little bit awkward, how it is similar to his entrance here?

In post 83, ArcAngel9 wrote:am back. I have a question for all.
so who do you all think is the most scummiest among? pls answer.

Asking same question to you.

i will answer after you answer first. since it is my question.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 94, Mehdi2277 wrote:Shooting AA at the moment would be dumb since I don't see anything scummy (maybe dumb from her play but nothing that bad).

AA it doesn't make a big difference who answers first so why wait?

It does if you're playing with group who you never knew before. I never played with anyone so its looking hard for me to see what they really are.
this is just day 1 phase, A 15 player game usually last a month. I have a good feeling that i ll be able to know all of you by end of this game.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 123, Tammy wrote:
Archangel is weird. I don't necessarily agree with empire on his town read of archangel but that's mainly because of her passivity rubs me the wrong way, most specifically her refusal to give any of her own thoughts. Especially when they post the same exact question in more than one game. I find her complaints about there not being any scum hunting, but no proactivity to actually do anything herself as off especially after claiming to have experience as both alignments. (there is something that makes me lean town here but I can't put my finger on it and wouldn't at all be upset at a VIG shot here)

Totally would not mind a vig of archangel and am slightly town reading vi because of his comments on it,

Don't call me weird. I already feel alien here.. and am not rushing to vote or suspect someone without understanding anyone and to understand someone i need to know them and i haven't got crossed my ways with all the 15 players yet. so i think you need to re-think about me be different here is the fact that i am new here. and you're being judgmental.

Yes, i am experienced that is only for you to know that i am not noob in the game that doesn't mean i am not putting any effort in scum hunting.
TBH, I did asked a question to everyone, I don't see anyone actually answered that which makes me keep an eye on everyone. And how doesn't it is not looking like that i am not scum hunting. If you're townie what's stopping you to answer that question?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 153, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

@ArcAngel
– What are your thoughts about Empire’s read of you at

I have postivie opinion about empire for now. Not becuase he says i am townie but he reasons doesn't look stupid to earn my trust.
He just say that i look townie becuase ia m new i wouldn't have belived him. There is only two ways he would know that i am townie.
A) He is the scum and that's why he knows that i am townie or B) he is geniunely found my posts reflects to townie.

but he reasons short fall me to see him Scum as for now. I am pretty neutral about Empire.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 158, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 156, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok how do you know that?

I'm psychic.

You are wrong about me and with that i can tell you that you're not so powerful with your psychic thing. :shifty:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 180, Konowa wrote:What was the question you asked everyone?

next time, either name or quote to ask question becuase otherwise it ll be hard to see who your question directs too.
It was general question for everyone who they currently think most scummiest person in living.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

A quick opinion about each one. If you think my opinion about you is wrong, I am open to change my mind as long as you can justify it.

SnowStorm -
doesn’t look scummy much. So, I am neutral about this
Maestro –
since there is a replacement for this character. Can’t say much abt him yet
Kingmaker –
Just Neutral
Empire –
Empire positive post about me lead me to see him in two ways, A) either he is scum and knows that I am townie and trying to buddy up with or B) He is a townie and genuinely found postive in my postings. His justification on his posts to see me town are not naïve or unreasonable that’s leading me to see him more townie.
Johhog –
A bit aggressive player, haven’t crossed my ways yet and neutral about him.
Baby Spice –
She hasn’t posted much to say what she is .. so Neutral for now.
Tammy –
I don’t know what to say about her, I don’t know her at all and she don’t me either but she already seems to have conclusion about me, normally a townie wouldn’t do it in this way and am not sure if she is partnering with VI and trying to frame me. So for IGMEON Tammy.
Mehdi2277 –
I have mixed opinions about him, some of his posts looks very genuine and seems like scum hunting. So I am neutral about him
Vi –
VI seems trying really hard to frame or kill me, I don’t see him/her doing any scum hunting rather just trying get on people with lot of questions like this person has some control. This behavior is very fishy. He/She is currently being close to scum on my radar.
roflcopter –
I don’t see enough posts from this person to say anything for now. Neutral
Ser Arthur Dayne*-
Too many posts but very less information I got on this player. So don’t know anything yet.
Konowa –
A random vote on me and didn’t see much about this person. Can’t say anything as of now.
MagnaofIllusion –
I am positive that this player me be a townie. His reasoning method doesn’t look like a scum who wouldn’t want to do. And I like the way he was looking to in different angles in others instead of just bandwagoning with them.
Nobody Special –
another player who I see people going bit hard. I am not sure if he is townie or scum but I see he is bit behind in defending himself on few people accusations, NS needs to push on and try to defend himself. I am neutral about this person for now.
ArcAngel9 –
I am townie and nobody can tell you better than me
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Dear Ser Arthur Dayne
Aren't you feeling like that youre bit spamming the board?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 195, Mehdi2277 wrote:Add the word a between Vi and vig. And yes I think the fact he's pushing on it is bad since so far it just seems like complaining about someone annoying (if it was someone really scummy then why is Vi not voting her).

AA the majority of the reads are summarized in one word null, so they don't really help at all. If you're commenting on different parts being willing to actually lean towards town or scum helps.

Tammy you arguing the questioning is the exact same thing I argued with joh. Read the argument between me and joh again and if it still doesn't make sense then ask me, but your last argument is nearly identical to what joh was arguing.

Currently think rofl is town too, just because speculation on someone flipping scum isn't really worth pushing on when I wouldn't flip scum.

P-edit: You realize all your scum reads are centered on me bad while joh good?

i know, like said i haven't crossed my ways with all the players yet. we have this day phase going until the Friday. so i am not rushing in voting yet. that post is more as in my preliminary review about each one where they currently stand in my mind.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 205, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Why do I have feeling that AA is a She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (for the sake of less confusion, BabyBlue) alt?

And what kind of feeling that would be? I ll appreciate if you explain it in bit more detail...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 208, Mehdi2277 wrote:

P-edit 2: So can you explain your read on me AA? I have mixed opinions, but you only mention positive things on me.

Yeah I seem to realized that I didn’t given negative opinion about you. I see your posts have good logic and you’re defending well on yourself but what surprised me that you have got high amount of votes on you for now. Makes wonder if they’re right about you or Mafia framed you and misguided townies just followed it. And the people who voted you like VI, Tammy, Arthur I don’t trust any of them yet , I am thinking there are scums in that list, it’s hard to see all three of them is scum but I very positive there is a scum as VI tried to frame me for no reason, and Tammy bandwagoned and supported VI reason to kill me, I call it very suspicious because why wouldn’t a townie would to kill someone without even giving them benefit of doubt. This move was scummy.
So I re-thought about you and the conclusion was that it is possible that you may be townie and VI seems like framing you but again all that is something going on my mind, am not sure about anything yet. So that’s why i don’t think scum neither townie for sure.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 215, Mehdi2277 wrote:And I think tammy takes it seriously as well (considering she's partly town reading vi for it and from her tone sounds like she actually wants the vig kill).

I see Tammy and VI working together on this.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 217, Johhog wrote:
In post 185, Baby Spice wrote:Fun fact. Johhog is still yet to address anything about Mehdi's vote on him except the timing point.

What is there to say? His only reasoning is that he "liked [my] vote the least".

I really understand you.
Can you state reasons for voting Mehdi?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 225, Johhog wrote:
In post 219, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 217, Johhog wrote:
In post 185, Baby Spice wrote:Fun fact. Johhog is still yet to address anything about Mehdi's vote on him except the timing point.

What is there to say? His only reasoning is that he "liked [my] vote the least".

I really understand you.
Can you state reasons for voting Mehdi?

I got bad vibes already when he voted Empire, his reasoning was shit, and not kinda shit, just shit. He was all "yeah I don't agree with the reasons on why you guys vote Emp, but he should've been clearer that his vote on NS was a serious vote so I'll bw him anyway". Then he unvoted Emp and distanced himself from the wagon by instantly voting the, in his opinion, worst vote on the Empirewagon. That striked me as someone trying to save his own arse. Looking at it retrospectively, I have to say that's a towntell for Empire. I can see Mehdi opposing the wagon because he knows it might lead to a lynch if Empire reacts badly, it's short deadlines and all. The fact that his reasoning for voting me is shit doesn't make stuff better. I've already covered that, though. There's been some bits and pieces after that too, like when he said that he thought there had to be at least one scum on the Empirewagon, the very wagon he himself jumped on before jumping off it instantly.
In post 221, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 213, ArcAngel9 wrote:And the people who voted you like
VI
, Tammy, Arthur

Oh shit shit's going down.

thank you for the reply. I see you have your own reasons.
So who you think looks Townie for you?

In post 226, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Well she
didn't
get a townread on Vi because of the vig thing either?

Who do you mean this question? next time please either quote or name the person you're referring.
This is very confusing when someone post and don't quote or state who they referring too.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vi 187 wrote:
ArcAngel9 186 wrote:VI
Or I can just direct the Vig and take care of this.

I really doubt you're a Vigalante. you're faking it.
Why don't you play some real game.

~quote tags fixed. ~Zar
Last edited by Zar on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vi - What are your reasons to suspect me? Explain yourself?
Because i see your trying harder to frame me, I know what is my role and your push to get me killed give me every reason to suspect you!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 236, Mehdi2277 wrote:Because he is scummy. And AA since you asked joh any response to what he said.

Most of his list of trustees are not currently under my scum radar.
I think Tammy may be scum.
I feel MOI looks townie to me. and I am neutral about others.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 240, Vi wrote:
In post 237, ArcAngel9 wrote:Vi - What are your reasons to suspect me? Explain yourself?
Because i see your trying harder to frame me, I know what is my role and your push to get me killed give me every reason to suspect you!!
What have you done thus far that would cause me to believe you are Town?

Why wouldn't answer straight? I asked you to state ther reason suspect me but vauge answer proves that you dont have reason and you just want to kill me for no reason? This is the most scummiest move ever. Either you're really don't know how to play or your'e SCUM or lousy townie.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

RoflCopter

what is your opinon about Vi, Mehdi & Tammy
and Is there any one who you think are scummy?
your reply will be appreciated.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 256, roflcopter wrote:
In post 254, ArcAngel9 wrote:RoflCopter

what is your opinon about Vi, Mehdi & Tammy
and Is there any one who you think are scummy?
your reply will be appreciated.

is this question for real? i thought you had read everyone enough to create that page of opinions on everyone. my iso is like 14 lines long right now, and i've said the answers to all of these questions already.

vi and tammy - town
mehdi - scum

now just vote for mehdi already

and why you think VI and Tammy are Town?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 257, Vi wrote:
In post 253, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 240, Vi wrote:
In post 237, ArcAngel9 wrote:Vi - What are your reasons to suspect me? Explain yourself?
What have you done thus far that would cause me to believe you are Town?
Why wouldn't answer straight? I asked you to state ther reason suspect me but vauge answer proves that you dont have reason and you just want to kill me for no reason? This is the most scummiest move ever. Either you're really don't know how to play or your'e SCUM or lousy townie.
Setting aside my lack of skill for a moment - why haven't you voted yet?

Because i am not irrational. I am giving you more time to defend yoruself, that's what townies do.
You clearly seem to have a problem with that.

Let me make you happy for a while!!!

VOTE : VI
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 270, Tammy wrote:
In post 184, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 180, Konowa wrote:What was the question you asked everyone?

next time, either name or quote to ask question becuase otherwise it ll be hard to see who your question directs too.
It was general question for everyone who they currently think most scummiest person in living.

For instance...you can get a good idea for the answer to this question by looking at the vote counts as people re generally voting the person they think is scummy. The question you asked is bad for a couple of reasons and isn't going to really get you answers. One it looks like you're trying o look busy when you're not really being proactive. Second this isn't going to be met favorably because asking this of everyone looks like you're trying to figure out who it's okay to suspect because it's not you voicing any of your thoughts.

How do even make statementsl ike i am not being proactive, you don't even know what my suspects and views about each one properly.
This is Mafia, a place i can ask, accuse, argue with players around me. so, don't tell me what not to do. Being a townie I would expect my town to find me and its important to act as team. you can't on your win get the town win. so my attempt was to see how many people have common opinion it is an effort to see who the most scummy but it doesn't change what my opinion one each one based on observation, but it is not always safe depend on self opinons becuase the rest town may have information than i do and i am trying to get what i need to identifiy mafia.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:32 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 279, Vi wrote:Trying this question again...
Empire, why should I believe you're Town?

Hello, What exactly your reasons for being townie?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 295, SnowStorm wrote:

In post 286, ArcAngel9 wrote:
How do even make statementsl ike i am not being proactive,
you don't even know what my suspects and views about each one properly.

This is Mafia, a place i can ask, accuse, argue with players around me. so, don't tell me what not to do. Being a townie I would expect my town to find me and its important to act as team. you can't on your win get the town win. so my attempt was to see how many people have common opinion it is an effort to see who the most scummy but it doesn't change what my opinion one each one based on observation, but it is not always safe depend on self opinons becuase the rest town may have information than i do and i am trying to get what i need to identifiy mafia.

I think that's the problem right there. In your position you should be more worried at getting your proper opinions and suspicions out there than asking random and possibly irrelevant questions.

This is something I am already aware of, and I wish others also should consider the fact that we still half way through the Day 1 phase and we have got good amount of time for scum hunting. And am not rushing in voting or so, and i doing scumting in a traditional way just asking around and waiting to see if someone stumble up on so that i can take it from there. It shouldn't be hard for town to see whats i am trying to do here..

~ Quote Tags fixed. ~Zar
Last edited by Zar on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 304, Kingmaker wrote:Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.

You didn't made as many as posts i did. so what are you? A minus.?
And in what way your post is looking like you doing any better scum hunting? You don't even have a proper opinion as yourself. So get yourself into game and talk about others. I didn't mean to get rude but you haven't been in game much and you complaining already that you don't like my posts..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 308, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 305, ArcAngel9 wrote:This is something I am already aware of, and I wish others also should consider the fact that we still half way through the Day 1 phase and we have got good amount of time for scum hunting. And am not rushing in voting or so, and i doing scumting in a traditional way just asking around and waiting to see if someone stumble up on so that i can take it from there. It shouldn't be hard for town to see whats i am trying to do here..
So why can't you be doing the same exact thing as scum?

Do you think scum just wobble in the thread and make themselves obv or something?

Ofcourse not, This is how everybody looks... Just scum hunting. We don't win if just Scum hunt, we will when when Townies find each other and trust them. and my effort is mutual.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 312, Kingmaker wrote:
In post 309, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 307, Kingmaker wrote:Johhog is town too. His interaction with Mehdi and general content tells me so.
What about his interactions makes you think he's town?

His attack against Mehdi was solid and didn't feel fake, so I think he is town.

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 304, Kingmaker wrote:Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.

You didn't made as many as posts i did. so what are you? A minus.?
And in what way your post is looking like you doing any better scum hunting? You don't even have a proper opinion as yourself. So get yourself into game and talk about others. I didn't mean to get rude but you haven't been in game much and you complaining already that you don't like my posts..

._.

My scumminess/lazyness/low activity/whatever you call it, doesn't change your overall scumminess/townieness though? I mean, if you are not taking my posts serious just because I missed early game, what is the point of me playing? ._.

I can complain about whoever I want, as long as I find their posts scummy?

Actually, I think I will
vote: ArchAngel
. Your "I have more posts than you, so actually you don't have the right to criticize me" behaviour just made me move you to scummy list from null list, congrats!

This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum. :eek: :?:
And you didn't had any right to call me "Null" either so we are even... If you wish to continue to call me scum, Go ahead!!
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!! :!: :!:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 316, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 315, ArcAngel9 wrote:This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum.
And you didn't had any right to call me "Null" either so we are even... If you wish to continue to call me scum, Go ahead!!
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!!

Why react so much to one vote. One vote won't cause a disaster and is likely help instead of hurt.

It was for attitude not vote. there is no proper reason in her voting or accusation. That was total turn off!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 476, Kingmaker wrote:
In post 319, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 316, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 315, ArcAngel9 wrote:This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum.
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!!

Why react so much to one vote. One vote won't cause a disaster and is likely help instead of hurt.

It was for attitude not vote. there is no proper reason in her voting or accusation. That was total turn off!!!

You basically told me I can't criticize you because you have more posts than me. It is good enough reason for me.

If i am not wrong that post is after you said that my posts were being "Null" when yourself who haven't posted much.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 482, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@MOD – can you fix ArcAngel’s quotes in ? I’m not sure how post 153 of mine is supposed to be involved in that quote.

My repose quote was for your post not for SS, I dont know how to fix that :(
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 485, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 484, ArcAngel9 wrote:My repose quote was for your post not for SS, I dont know how to fix that

Actually you were responding to a point Snowstorm made not me (in ) as far as I could tell.

What post of mine were you meaning to respond to?

you're right, Am sorry I was responding to SS post. :idea:
And still don't know how to fix that :( Pls bear my ignorance. :oops:

Mod, Can you help us on this :) Appreciate your help!! :)
~ Done. ~Zar.
Last edited by Zar on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 489, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 488, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Interesting...

And why are you so confident Mehdi is town?

Because almost all that votes on him are so bad/scummy that he has to be. That because he posts so much, on and about so many people, and with his questioning style that he's making himself an easy target.

I have the same feeling, there are others out there who just been running around and just voting with out reasoning out properly.
How does it make Mehdi more scummy than others?

Note: the other I was talking about is Vi
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And king maker!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 495, Johhog wrote:Baby Spice is not looking good. Neither is Kingmaker. Empire is looking townier. And I'm getting this terrible feeling that ArcAngel is unreadable.

What questions you have for me? Feel free to ask them
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Yay, Great job everyone!!!
Thanks Zar for modding.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”