thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

@Bird: Don't worry about offending me, I'm used to people considering me scum; though I don't play mafia very often if... ever, really.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

Why thezmon is scum

: Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate.

: suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Albus Dumbledore (2): Aj The Epic, thezmon221
Aj The Epic (1): KillerApple
Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
HeatherA (1): Sixx
Roger Thornhill (2): Bride of Sadistyx, SoraAdvent
Sixx (2): Parama, BirdAndBeast
thezmon221 (1): The Mini-Librarian
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (15): Albus Dumbledore, ArcAngel9, Baby Spice, Bumi, DayVigilante, ewo2, HeatherA, JacobSavage, JohnnyFarrar, nhammen, PMysterious, Robert2424, unseencamo, njoseph

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Sixx »

In post 75, BirdAndBeast wrote:Sixx, opinion on thezmon?

Meh I'm not anygood at getting D1 reads on anybody even if I've played with them. Typically I read back and make a more confirmed case D2. Typically thez and Aj can read each other pretty well which can get confusing if they are both anti town, both pro town or if ones attempting to fool the other (don't think its happened yet from the top of my head) but I guess they're not as willing to, and excuse my terminology, 'work together' on this site as much as they do on ika.

People from ika that I cannot read at all that are here - Heather and I sometimes get a little curious to see if BoS is fooling us or not but she hasen't had that effect on me thus far.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 77, The Mini-Librarian wrote:: Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate.
I did read the thread, I just decided not to respond to what was a majority spam.

: suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted.
I don't really have any reads to vote for right now when we've just recently left RVS.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Parama »

why did I join a large game
:|
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Realistically, it'll be hard to get to the scum if they're half good until we've cleared out a bunch of people. Too easy for scum to lurk. On the bright side, my chances of another D1 death go down dramatically.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 15, Roger Thornhill wrote:yep, shame on me :-(

Yep you're not going to be around anywhere close to lylo. All up for policy lynching you today to save myself the trouble later.
In post 17, Roger Thornhill wrote:does this really matter? pm me if you really want to know it.

YOU STILL DIDN'T READ THE GODDAMN RULES?
unvote, vote: Roger

Yep. Day 1 is Policy Purge day. Oh, sure, I'll scumhunt too. Hell I'll catch all the scums today if you want me to. I just don't want this guy to stick around.
If he replaces out though I'd be fine.
In post 21, Aj The Epic wrote:I suspect an alt. I honestly suspect alt playing newb card.

This is funny because I remember seeing something else later on to make this a ridiculously stupid and scummy post. Ask me if I forget.

Bride for the love of god less dots
I'm worried about Bird, he's playing how I'd play as scum. And his posts are too short for mastin.
Also lots of vote-hopping. Not a fan. There's no real pressure if you're going to vote someone new every third post or so.

In post 59, thezmon221 wrote:VOTE: Dumbledore

Seems like a good place to start.

Scum
In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

Town
In post 63, SoraAdvent wrote:Don't like The-Mini-Librarian not explaining reads either.

Scum if thezmon is. Which he is.

In post 71, Aj The Epic wrote:B&B, I have 14 months experience.

Here. Here we go. Aj uspects an alt playing the newb card... while being an alt of someone not new. I'm not sure how I feel about that in hindsight but at least he's honest about it. Meh.
In post 74, Sixx wrote:VOTE: Heather for not being here yet.

Never mind, Bird is town and this guy is scum.
In post 77, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Why thezmon is scum

: Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate.

I want to change your arguments, because they're right but not the full picture. He very clearly read the thread. He knows people are voting Albus. Yet he RVSed. Then said to vote scum. After reading the thread. And not formulating opinions. And instead RVSing.
He is very very scum.
In post 82, Aj The Epic wrote:Too easy for scum to lurk.

On that note,
Hey vig. Vig all lurkers. Kthx.

This is an SC theme game, there's a vig.

Well then. I'm satisfied. Let's string up... uhh... whatever that newbie guy's name was. Him. I don't like him. Joe or whatever.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 83, Parama wrote:In post 71, Aj The Epic wrote:B&B, I have 14 months experience.

Here. Here we go. Aj uspects an alt playing the newb card... while being an alt of someone not new. I'm not sure how I feel about that in hindsight but at least he's honest about it. Meh.

Not from this site. As stated in the sign up thread, there's a group of us here from a different site, where I've spent the last 12-13 months. I'm not an alt... It takes too long for people to think my playstyle is just me being overly honest for me to want to make an alt so I can just get lynched more often. Now, I just get NK'd over there.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 83, Parama wrote:I want to change your arguments, because they're right but not the full picture. He very clearly read the thread. He knows people are voting Albus. Yet he RVSed. Then said to vote scum. After reading the thread. And not formulating opinions. And instead RVSing.
He is very very scum.
So let me get this straight... Because I don't so readily give up all of my reads to you, I'm obvscum? I have formulated my opinions, I just don't readily share them with people because I'm not a book that you just read. I like to keep some things to myself.

Irregardless, if you must know, I voted Dumbledore to put pressure on. Admittedly, I went through the posts semi-quickly, but that doesn't mean I didn't read. I didn't entirely notice that he hadn't voted, but if you are so anal about it, I can go ahead and vote for the noob. He would be the second lynch for me, as is obvious for most, if not all, people.

Since Dumbledore hasn't even posted yet, I might as well switch now than later.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rodger

Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 83, Parama wrote:In post 71, Aj The Epic wrote:B&B, I have 14 months experience.

Not from this site. As stated in the sign up thread, there's a group of us here from a different site, where I've spent the last 12-13 months. I'm not an alt... It takes too long for people to think my playstyle is just me being overly honest for me to want to make an alt so I can just get lynched more often. Now, I just get NK'd over there.
I can vouch for this. He's not an alt, he just has little on-site playing experience.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Parama »

whatever that's barely a point I care about
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

So explain to me why I'm scum? Because it then looks like your "obvscum" claim isn't so obvious after all, nor your argument.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I kind of want mastin to check in before I move votes around.

But Parama gets an honorary town cookie for sharing muh reads.

Thezmon221 and Sixx are both good votes right now.

~Bird
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Parama »

Well maybe you should read my post
In post 83, Parama wrote:
Why thezmon is scum

I want to change your arguments, because they're right but not the full picture. He very clearly read the thread. He knows people are voting Albus. Yet he RVSed. Then said to vote scum. After reading the thread. And not formulating opinions. And instead RVSing.
He is very very scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 88, BirdAndBeast wrote:But Parama gets an honorary town cookie for sharing muh reads.

Thezmon221 and
Sixx
are both
good votes
right now.
So readily sheep to Parama?
Care to elaborate on the vote on Sixx? Because I don't believe you ever elaborated on that, but rather made an empty claim.

PEDIT:
Parama wrote:Well maybe you should read my post
In post 83, Parama wrote:
Why thezmon is scum

He is very very scum.
Or you can try answering my question, how about that? I believe I addressed every point in your claim. I didn't RVS, I voted to apply pressure (though admitted to not knowing he had yet to check in). I said to vote scum and elaborated to say I had no scum reads. But Bird is slowly rising. And I do formulate opinions, but don't share them so readily like you. You'll find out quickly that I don't like to hand others the cards. I prefer to be in control of my own situation and only give reads when necessary. I hardly call less than a day of the game to be a necessary time considering the fact that we have only just started our first real argument of the game.

So I ask again, why am I scum? Or if you like, you can refute the points I have had to reiterate.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Parama »

You're missing the point. I have no clue if you had reads or not, but you read the thread. And then RVSed. And then went on to say people should vote for who they find scummy.
And now you're not doing that either, instead policy voting.
I still have no clue if you are actually scumhunting, so I'm going to assume you aren;t.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 55, BirdAndBeast wrote:ArcAngel, care to join us?

Vote: BirdAndBeast

I am here!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 56, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also, this is a seriously newb/alt-dominated game. We have at minimum nine players who are not very experienced. The total number of players who I have no familiarity with is 14.

So, could everyone give me an idea of how much experience you have with the game, and where? (Especially on-site. On-site games are good.) And about how often you play and how recently you last played?

I simply don't know the rest 24 players. I win.
Are you the scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 66, njoseph wrote:13 to lynch, oh, BOY ...

I wonder, i can't imagine the how messy this is going to turn up.. especially vote tally.

Why thezmon is scum

Mini already trying to look like he/she is scum hunting. hmmm.. Fishy!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 92, ArcAngel9 wrote:Vote: BirdAndBeast

what happen to the font color? Huh
VOTE : BirdAndBeat
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hi Arcangel. I heard my name.

Mastin and I are so obvtown. You look town, Why you vote us? :(

~Bird
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Sixx »

Honestly thez I don't need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and thats my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don't latch onto me, we might play together somewhere else but I'll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto Mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a deal about it at all? no. Why? because its D1 and I'm considered new to them so c'est la vie.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Ya, Sixx is scum. Vote it up. Look at all of that waffling and 'woe is me' crap in RVS.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

^ ~Kazooie

Lol, and mastin IS me. We are hydra'ing. Im AngryPidgeon when Im not wearing this mask.

~Kazooie.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”