Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 346, Parama wrote:mastin2 I don't really care what you think of me
It should be noted that I am the reason the goddamn wagon exists in the first place
Soooo if you think I'm the worst vote then you shouldn't be approving of the wagon
Getting a bit defensive, are we? However, I agree that your posts are not nearly as bad as some other players. Though, I've decided to change my vote due to:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's not as scummy as I first perceived.

VOTE: ArcAngel

Albus Dumbledore wrote:Sixx, you want me to elaborate beyond the incredibly obvious scumminess, you mean?
Like how he clearly didn't read the thread and simply stuck his vote on the only wagon with no justification(bonus points if you noticed he made up a super bullshit reason afterwards)
and
then got scared when called out on it, revealing his scum mindset for all to see?
And that terrible vote on Roger just to top it off? You're right, I've got nothing.
So skimming over RVS and voting on someone I first thought had joined the game and wanted to get a read on is scummy?

I'd hardly call myself scared. You can ask anyone of the four who had played with me on our other site; I play scum really well. My town play is far worse than my scum play.

I'll give you the vote on Robert, though.

Look now who joined the bandwagon...!!!
do you have better reason to vote other than just me voting you. care to explain.?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:21 am

Post by JacobSavage »

My possible nhammen / thez comes from 1. thez ignoring nhammen and 2. nhammen trying to build a new case as soon as it got near his lynch. Yes it's very weak but I'm just noting it down for later.

Also albus I removed my vote as to prevent a lynch this early
I think he's scum but I want to assess the situation a bit longer and see who his buddies could be.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

Uh, no. The red and blue go
together
. It's pretty easy to discredit cases against you when you tear the sentences in half and respond to the halves in isolation, but that isn't going to fly. Nice try though.

Can we lynch him now?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 am

^ That was at thezmon's post, obviously. Stupid ninjas.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:29 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 316, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?
Hello, that's not how mafia works. everyone who votes you doesn't mean they're scum.
so why do you think i am in your scum list. Care to explain?
So obviously you didn't read it in context. B&B asked me who on my WAGON is scummy. And besides, I've already said a couple of those reads are null anyway, but null leaning scum which is why I mentioned them. You happen to be one of those null-scum reads. But if you want a list of reasons, here's those reasons.

-Newfound skimming (which I know isn't really a scum tell, but I've found scum are the more often skimmers.)
-I noticed that you have scumhunted, so that would be town points for you
-You drawing out the Day Vig conversation into what appears to me as a fish more than anything, or even pressuring the DV to kill someone D1. Sure, it's not a
terrible
(not terrible scummy, but terrible bad) option, but it would be far better to wait IME for D2.
You reacted pretty harshly to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9 (2): Aj The Epic, KillerApple

Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
BirdAndBeast (1): thezmon221

KillerApple (1): nhammen
Roger Thornhill (1): Archetype
SoraAdvent (1): Bumi

The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (9): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, unseencamo, JohnnyFarrar
unseencamo (1): HeatherA
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (6): Albus Dumbledore, DayVigilante, ewo2, PMysterious, Sixx, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

theomoaner is prodded.
Realistically, if you look at my top reads, you're the only I have a chance at lynching currently, so consider this an attempt at a counter wagon.

JacobSavage wrote:My possible nhammen / thez comes from 1. thez ignoring nhammen and 2. nhammen trying to build a new case as soon as it got near his lynch. Yes it's very weak but I'm just noting it down for later.
I didn't ignore him? I told you I didn't bother with his read on me. The reason why, as I believe I did neglect to mention, is twofold:
1. I was dealing with B&B and wanted to focus my attention at the debate with him.
2. I later decided that in retrospect, I made a terrible vote so I agree that that is definitely something that I could see as scummy against me. It was more me being pissed off than anything, though.

Albus Dumbledore wrote:Uh, no. The red and blue go
together
. It's pretty easy to discredit cases against you when you tear the sentences in half and respond to the halves in isolation, but that isn't going to fly. Nice try though.

Can we lynch him now?
Let me try that again then...

Albus Dumbledore wrote:Sixx, you want me to elaborate beyond the incredibly obvious scumminess, you mean?
Like how he clearly didn't read the thread and simply stuck his vote on the only wagon with no justification(bonus points if you noticed he made up a super bullshit reason afterwards) and then got scared when called out on it, revealing his scum mindset for all to see? And that terrible vote on Roger just to top it off?
You're right, I've got nothing.
So skimming over RVS and voting on someone I first thought had joined the game and wanted to get a read on is scummy, but, however, I got angry at B&B and did change my vote then. I'd hardly call myself scared.

There, is that better?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 354, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 316, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?
Hello, that's not how mafia works. everyone who votes you doesn't mean they're scum.
so why do you think i am in your scum list. Care to explain?
So obviously you didn't read it in context. B&B asked me who on my WAGON is scummy. And besides, I've already said a couple of those reads are null anyway, but null leaning scum which is why I mentioned them. You happen to be one of those null-scum reads. But if you want a list of reasons, here's those reasons.

-Newfound skimming (which I know isn't really a scum tell, but I've found scum are the more often skimmers.)
-I noticed that you have scumhunted, so that would be town points for you
-You drawing out the Day Vig conversation into what appears to me as a fish more than anything, or even pressuring the DV to kill someone D1. Sure, it's not a
terrible
(not terrible scummy, but terrible bad) option, but it would be far better to wait IME for D2.
You reacted pretty harshly to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Roger Thornhill (1): Archetype

thezmon221 (9): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, unseencamo, JohnnyFarrar
Not voting (6): Albus Dumbledore, DayVigilante, ewo2, PMysterious, Sixx, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

theomoaner is prodded.
Realistically, if you look at my top reads, you're the only I have a chance at lynching currently, so consider this an attempt at a counter wagon.

Harsh is not Scum, you will learn that when i turn out as Townie here.!!!
See this is the thing about you made me think that you may be scum. If you're a townie you rather ask reasons for voting you instead of counter vote. You have clearly failed and currently most qualifed person for Scum.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:45 am

Here, let me help: You voted me in the RVS to put pressure on. That's fine. Clearly not reading the thread is less fine; the RVS is a treasure trove of good reads and scum don't need to get any reads.

Parama then points out an obvious contradiction you made. You were clearly nervous/scared/whatever under that pressure and made up various bullshit to try and get out of it. You also made a terrible, terrible vote during this nervous panic that you now regret making. Your thought process throughout this whole thing is really obviously scum motivated.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:46 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Game locked pending mod ruling.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I really think the best thing to do is to let it go. So you know, when you send a replacement PM, it goes to me only. If you want the reason why to be public knowledge, please post it in here. (Condolences to HeatherA's mother, by the way.)

HeatherA and ewo2 have requested replacement.

VOTE COUNT

Roger Thornhill (1): Idiotking
thezmon221 (10): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, unseencamo, JohnnyFarrar, Albus Dumbledore
Not voting (6): DayVigilante, ewo2, PMysterious, Sixx, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Jal replaces HeatherA.

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Jal »

Sup.

I came for some Kazooie action.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Thez, how about you try and tell me why Arcangel is scummy?
Because at the moment it looks like the only reason you're voting Arcangel is because she had the most votes on her.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 360, Jal wrote:Sup.

I came for some Kazooie action.

Hi Jal!

FWIW, Mastin commented on the Heather slot and I reconsidered a bit. I tend to think its very town. So Jal can be town. Which is good because scum-Jal scares me.

Jal, Bumi, Librarian are probably mt best town reads. Babyspice, unseencamp, Johnny, pmyst, Dumbledore, nhammen are lesser town reads.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@Thez told you it was very weak. This is also an example why quiclynching is a bad move. Thez is becoming more and more town like.
His reaction under pressure to me stinks of being town orientated.

In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Thus;
VOTE: ArcAngel9

P.s. Merry Christmas to you all
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Jal »

@AP/Kazooie:
I'm pretty sure you're town, so let's talk.

Here's my problem with the Thez = scum scenario:

Thez's earlier posts were horrible, but I'm reading his later attacks, especially his vote on you as being pretty townie. I know as town when there's someone really pushing my wagon who
everyone else thinks is town
, I really push back against that idea and particularly that person. The mentally basically is, "I am town, so why would a fellow townie push so hard for my lynch?"

Also, there's a real lack of support or resistance against his wagon. Maybe if Thez has a scum team of derps, but really, there's barely anyone putting any real effort in resisting his wagon, outright defending him, or creating a good counter wagon (although there's this whole Arc thing starting, but I'll get to that). It might be because his scum team is throwing him under the bus, but I really doubt a bunch of them would do that so soon in the thread when there's still a lot of time to switch wagons around.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:@Thez told you it was very weak. This is also an example why quiclynching is a bad move. Thez is becoming more and more town like.

In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Thus;

This whole thing is now becoming really funny, How does asking someone why i looked makes me scummy?
Looks like the whole mafia is either teaming up or you're one of those misguided townies.
look, i am not going to waste my time explaining you anything anymore and your post is terrible as your mind.
when i come out as townie, you will look as bad as you're now. Huh!!!
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Thus;

Who exactly do you think ArcAngel is trying to distance themselves from? In her last post, the only one she was talking to was Thez - the person whom you just said you think is town.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Jal »

AP, I present to you the above case ^^^ Arc is acting similarly to Thez here against their wagon. I'm thinking they're both probably town.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 330, KillerApple wrote:@nhammen- I don't really understand what you are asking in that question. It wouldn't really make sense to
hope
for a certain reaction. If it were a town reaction, so be it. If it were a mafia reaction, so be it. But I didn't receive a reaction at all, so I let it go. It was a random and early vote. I posted the prediction of being called out as scum for my post to see who would fall for it, and you fell for it very easily. But I'm glad that you voted me instead of continuing the wagon on Thezmon. Now I can be sure that you are scumhunting and you are probably town.
I asked that question because I do not like your use of the "lol reaction test" defense. Which I notice you used again in this post... Now, I know that some people do use reaction tests, but this defense is a good way for scum to avoid accountability.

In post 337, Bumi wrote:Nhammen, why does it matter that I have different reads from you? Why does it matter if I am a newbie or played on another site?
It is more that your reads are different from most other players that have stated reads. And there is a connection to where you have played before. Do you read threads in the Mafia Discussion forum?

In post 341, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Heather wrote:it seems that you saw a bunch of people from another site and decided we must all be scum.
Pretty blatantly false as well. IDGAF where someone's from. I care about their alignment in this game. There are plenty of people in this game who are from elsewhere that we've read town (or null-town) and there are people in this game who aren't from elsewhere that we read as null or null-scum. As evident in our list of reads.
In post 56, Aj The Epic wrote:HeatherA, Sixx, Bride, Thez, Rob, and myself are all from the same site. I think the only ones who haven't played here before from us is Sixx and Bride, both of whom have played mafia for longer than me.
Ummm, you may not care where people are from, but that is de-facto where your reads are. Maybe you are seeing this other site's meta as scummy, or maybe it is something else, but you have a scumlist that just so happens to include everyone from this other site. That would be quite the coincidence, don't you think?

In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:@Thez told you it was very weak. This is also an example why quiclynching is a bad move. Thez is becoming more and more town like.

Thus;

Agree on thez, although I'm uncertain on how much i agree. I'm not sure what you are saying about Arc and flips.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Jal »

Jacob, I looked through Arc's latest posts and I really don't know what you're talking about in reference to Arc distancing. Earlier you called out a hypothetical scum team:

In post 329, JacobSavage wrote:If I had to call a scum tram now I'd say Sixx, Thez, Robert and Killer with just looking at the vote count and a memory of a couple of posts.

Arc isn't a part of it.

At first I thought you mght be referring to Arc's reply to Killer (someone you named as scum) in post 344, but you made a recent post just on this page afterwards with no mention of it, so it's not that and you just called Thez town-like. It doesn't make sense. It looks like you wanted to put a vote on ArcAngel for whatever reason and avoid the Thez wagon, and made up an excuse to do so.

I think you're a little scummy scum who thinks Thez will get lynched and doesn't want their name on the wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: JacobSavage
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

This arc wagon is just full of bad votes... Ugh. Jacob needs to explain his vote immediately.

@jal or nhammen or really anyone
: Can you show me what posts show thez town and why? I just don't see it.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

unseencamo has requested replacement.

Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Sixx »

Thank you for the reply Dumbledore, but unless thez is played completely different than he usually does thats no more scummy then when he plays pro town cop.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Jal »

His attack and subsequent vote on BirdandBeast is the townie mentality I'm talking about:
Spoiler:
In post 170, thezmon221 wrote:Sorry, "Bird" (As I am referring to both who are playing the role), but why are you obvtown again? Because you're a hydra?

Sixx wrote:Honestly thez I don't need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and thats my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don't latch onto me, we might play together somewhere else but I'll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto Mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a deal about it at all? no. Why? because its D1 and I'm considered new to them so c'est la vie.
It has nothing to do with me sheeping you. It has to do with him not giving a reason for a vote and me trying to find out that reason. It has to do with motive.

[quote="In post 117, Baby Spice
But Thez's #61 is kinda scummy all on it's own for me, just for answering a question directed at someone else.

thezmon221 wrote:So I ask again, why am I scum?

Caving your vote to follow the guy putting the most pressure on you is a good reason.

So you’re a hypocrite too?

Note: Sorry about the screwed up quote, when I went to go crop it I deleted a few pieces that I shouldn't have and couldn't fix it. The bolded is Spice's.

and

In post 180, thezmon221 wrote:VOTE: B&B

Your noncooperation bugs me greatly. You've yet to actually answer one of my questions other than the initial scum read. You claim yourself obvtown but don't give a reason. You then go ahead and say that AT LEAST Sixx and I (though I believe one or two more) are scum, but provide no explanation, then go ahead and go on a town-read binge. I said I'd vote for my top read, the post:
BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 170, thezmon221 wrote:Sorry, "Bird" (As I am referring to both who are playing the role), but why are you obvtown again? Because you're a hydra?
We are. Simple as that.

Has just eclipsed Rodger.

You look to me like all you are doing is active lurking. You barely contribute, and what you have contributed is far from notable IME.

He's frustrated by the push on him, especially by someone who calls themselves obvtown without much objection from others. As I said, I know as town when there's someone really pushing my wagon who everyone else thinks is town, I really push back against that idea and particularly that person. The mentally basically is, "I am town, so why would a fellow townie push so hard for my lynch?"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bumping over the count.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”