SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1196, Jal wrote:Oh fuck I think I see it now. Why not vote him for it?

Well, I was getting around to it when Parama came in and tried to save Sixx and told us that scum had been given fake role Pms. Then Sixx got axed. That left Parama as the obvious vote getter.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 am

Post by njoseph »

Parama, you say?
Parama time; he was next in line before SlySly on the original escalator to Hell. I can go with my escalator to Hell once again.

VOTE: Parama
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1165, Ztife wrote:
In post 1159, ArcAngel9 wrote:firstly, Wow, Town is having lucky day. A scum who dug his own grave, how often that happens!!!!
And moving on back to scum hunting... I am going to stick the Ztife wagon, Let see if he would like defend himself on this.
Vote: ZTife

AJ - Take it easy, I don't think you're scum.
B&B, AJ suspected at the begining but after my justification on following the Thez wagon, his opinion has been changed. He had no reason to change his read on me if he is scum, i am not 100% sure he is a townie but it wouldn't hurt to consider him as one based on his game play.

And congratulations on Sixx, i see your part of effort in his Mod Kill, LOL. nice job!!!

Are you keeping up with the thread?

what do you mean by that?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:41 am

Post by njoseph »

WHO replaced IdiotKing?

Anyway, is this Parama's town meta? I do not think his I.S.O is particularly town when looked at in a vacuum.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:49 am

Post by jmj3000 »

I'm starting my read, expect me to post something by tonight.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Jal »

Okay, I admit to just being an idiot.

I thought Parama pushed more on Sixx's lynch, but he seemed to be arguing more so with Idiot King abut getting votes on players. He thought what Sly initially said was scummy though, which lined up with my thinking which made me really think he was town, but what he wrote actually does look bad now concerning the cars and Sixx. Not sure on his alignment, but he can't be ruled out of a scum team with Sixx.

Going to say Darthe is not scum with Sixx given the constant push he had on the wagon.

NJ, the fact is that anyone could just look at the role pm especially given that it was quoted in the thread by Sly. By the way, you forgot to answer my last question: What made you start talking about other scum team stuff earlier?
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Edosurist »

@Mod
: Requesting prod on jeck...
I really want him back here. He still needs to respond to as well as ckd's.
VOTE: jeck

Also, that cult thez wagon that sprung up for a while was stupid.

Sorry this is a quick post. I'll actually what all happened as opposed to skimming like I did now a little later today.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj the Epic (2): BirdAndBeast, The Mini-Librarian
Bumi (1): Darthe
jeck (2): curiouskarmadog, Edosurist
Parama (2): SlySly, njoseph
SlySly (2): Parama, Baby Spice
thezmon221 (1): killerjester
Ztife (2): Nachomamma8, ArcAngel9
Not voting (12): Aj The Epic, Albus Dumbledore, Bumi, JacobSavage, jeck, nhammen, PeregrineV, PMysterious, jmj3000, thezmon221, Ztife, Jal

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

In post 1206, Edosurist wrote:
@Mod
: Requesting prod on jeck...

jeck already has a prod out.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 1205, Jal wrote:Okay, I admit to just being an idiot.

I thought Parama pushed more on Sixx's lynch, but he seemed to be arguing more so with Idiot King abut getting votes on players. He thought what Sly initially said was scummy though, which lined up with my thinking which made me really think he was town, but what he wrote actually does look bad now concerning the cars and Sixx. Not sure on his alignment, but he can't be ruled out of a scum team with Sixx.

Going to say Darthe is not scum with Sixx given the constant push he had on the wagon.

NJ, the fact is that anyone could just look at the role pm especially given that it was quoted in the thread by Sly. By the way, you forgot to answer my last question: What made you start talking about other scum team stuff earlier?

Yes, you are right; anyone could just look at it.

About other scum team stuff; I noticed that a police department was mentioned in Sixx's claim, and since I assume that the racing takes place in one locale, it made me wonder if Sixx's police department had the police department bases covered and if, in the event this game is multiball, another scum team would have to be some other type of "villain," like a competitive group that is the opponent of the M.R.C or whatever.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:23 am

Post by njoseph »

I don't know what the "whatever" would theoretically be if not "the opponent group of the M.R.C.," though.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:29 am

Post by njoseph »

Oh, the O.P. mentions that M.R.C could have challengers. By opponent group, I mean a competitive racing "gang." Who knows?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 am

Post by JacobSavage »

It makes total sense in that the Police would want to stop a racing crew. Blue might have just been chosen as it is a "policey colour" but it could still be Multi-Ball

Also I may be wrong, we were going to lynch Zifte for infomation and now we have a Sixx Flip we have infomation so why the Zifte. I agree with whoever said that Baby Spice is pretty much confirmed to

The last SC game I was in I was a spike strip, maybe that that role has come back as a Serial Killer...

@ Mod: has nhammen been prodded yet? Or Albus?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1211, JacobSavage wrote:
@ Mod: has nhammen been prodded yet? Or Albus?

Yes to both.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Darthe »

This shit is all irrelevant because you lot aren't voting Bumi who had suspect queries in the QT and because bumi is a *NEIGHBOR* that defended outed scum. I think I am going to go do some ISO review.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay since I am not in the mood to read 39 pages today...

I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

I would like them in your next post. if you are voting one of those two and do not do this, you surely dont believe in your votes and that looks suspect. I mean I am giving you my vote for your man, but you got to sale me your case first. If you think someone is scummy, tell me why.

In post 1007, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay since I am not in the mood to read 39 pages today...

I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

I would like them in your next post. if you are voting one of those two and do not do this, you surely dont believe in your votes and that looks suspect. I mean I am giving you my vote for your man, but you got to sale me your case first. If you think someone is scummy, tell me why.

@njoseph, who should I vote for and why?

why did you ignore the above post?

In post 1135, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1042, killerjester wrote:ckd why aren't you voting

vote killerjester.

I dont like how you were urging me to vote. all the time you had your vote on Sixx, I specifically asked for people to provide reasons to vote for "your" guy. Sixx and Ztife were leading wagons here. Instead of giving me a case on "someone you thought was scum (sixx)" you just asked why I wasnt voting. were you trying to get me to vote the leading wagon (the guy who wasnt who you thought was scum)?

if you really thought Sixx was scum, you would have have posted your reason for voting sixx, THEN asked why I wasnt voting. or posted your case THEN ask my thoughts on it. instead, you just half assed it, trying to look like you were scum hunting but not really doing anything town.

why didnt you provide a case for Sixx if you really wanted me to vote? I mean a could have crumbled under the pressure and voted Ztife instead of Sixx...didnt you want me to vote who you thought was scum?

In post 1157, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 97, Sixx wrote:Honestly thez I don't need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and thats my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don't latch onto me, we might play together somewhere else but I'll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto Mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a deal about it at all? no. Why? because its D1 and I'm considered new to them so c'est la vie.

also given this, B&B is town..or at the very least, not scum with sixx.

In post 1158, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 807, jeck wrote:
In post 801, BirdAndBeast wrote:So uhhhh. Ztife/jeck are double bussing each other? Discuss? Still 8 pages behind, reading during a meeting. Awww yeeeee.

~Bird.

I have no problem changing my vote to Sixx which is my 2nd pick. if we're able to get a lynch soon, this game is so boring right now.

UNVOTE: Ztife
VOTE: Sixx

In post 862, jeck wrote:Seems like there's not going to be a lynch on Sixx after all, I'll go back to Ztife now and hope that more people come.
I will never lynch nsjoseph when we've so much better alternatives.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZTife

unvote, vote jeck.

the wagon on sixx swelled up to 10 (versus two for ztife) and you didnt come off the your ztife vote.

plus, I am not liking the interaction betwen sixx and jeck...both threw suspicion on each other, but either never really followed through (for long).

I wouldn't feel amiss voting for CKD either. The 5 replacement argument had some merit (some shit beyond inactivity has to be up there. 2 I can understand, but 5??) and the detraction from sixx plus a deplorable post asking NJ who to vote for = anti-town in my book.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Jal »

Darthe, was Bumi vouching for Sixx scum in your QT after his vote on Sixx in post 867?

The thing about Bumi, was that I was just in a game with him where he was totally wrong about the scum team. He listed all of the scum team as town, some with his highest read, he then went on to help lynch a town player and tunneled on town the next day and then we just lost.

Basically, he isn't the
greatest
of scum catchers.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 1215, Jal wrote:Darthe, was Bumi vouching for Sixx scum in your QT after his vote on Sixx in post 867?

The thing about Bumi, was that I was just in a game with him where he was totally wrong about the scum team. He listed all of the scum team as town, some with his highest read, he then went on to help lynch a town player and tunneled on town the next day and then we just lost.

Basically, he isn't the
greatest
of scum catchers.

Confirming this.

Really the thing that bothers me the most about bumi's play here is his sense of detatchment (he was loud as FUCK with his reads before), but tons of replacements, etc.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1216, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Really the thing that bothers me the most about bumi's play here is his sense of detatchment (he was loud as FUCK with his reads before)...

AA and Bumi were both a lot louder before I called them out as scum buddies.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MASTIN HURRY UP AND CATCH UP
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1147, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1146, Aj The Epic wrote:Conditional. I had no idea of Sixx's alignment. Showed no interest in his or Thez's wagon. I don't like your voting patterns, or your hunting so I refuse to follow it. You ask me about something that is in post 231, and say that somehow I need to know Sixx's alignment then to say that AA is justified?

No, Im saying that NOW that you DO know Sixx's alignment you should have said "Oh ya, AA is prolly not scum with Sixx" but you apparently forgot/don't-care-about connections you make in your posts.
You know we’re probably rolling multiball right? So… Even if Sixx and AA are not buddies (and they most likely aren’t), AA could still easily be mafia. Especially with the Vig draw out.

In post 1159, ArcAngel9 wrote:And moving on back to scum hunting... I am going to stick the Ztife wagon, Let see if he would like defend himself on this.
Vote: ZTife
This is… kind of scummy, for the same reason that Jal justifies SlySly lynch.

In post 1181, SlySly wrote:Jal is scum with NJ.
Sounds like the early signs of OMGUS right here (notes before reading the rest. After further evaluation, it’s more Jal being derpish, but still I see SS getting a tad bit scummier.)

In post 1217, SlySly wrote:
In post 1216, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Really the thing that bothers me the most about bumi's play here is his sense of detatchment (he was loud as FUCK with his reads before)...

AA and Bumi were both a lot louder before I called them out as scum buddies.
A bit prior to that as well, but you are right in the sense that they are really quiet nowadays.

@Edo: What the hell is the point in voting for jeck? That shit’s not gonna get you anywhere, scared of voting for someone who’s going to start an argument with you and get you shoved down the drain?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1219, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1181, SlySly wrote:Jal is scum with NJ.
Sounds like the early signs of OMGUS right here (notes before reading the rest. After further evaluation, it’s more Jal being derpish, but still I see SS getting a tad bit scummier.)

Jal's head seems to be screwed on tightly now. I'm leaning town on her at this particular moment.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

That was my feeling too.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1215, Jal wrote:Darthe, was Bumi vouching for Sixx scum in your QT after his vote on Sixx in post 867?

Basically, he isn't the
greatest
of scum catchers.

Even the vote seemed reluctant. I wouldn't reveal if I was reasonably certain. Neighbors, the majority of the time, are neighbors and not masons because one is scum (I think in the Wiki it lists it as slightly above 60% or something?). Combine this with prods on me from Bumi to question why we are given our roles in the way that we are (drivers in cars, does the type of car matter or are the mafia car thieves etc) and the consistent simultaneous distancing from sixx while still reluctantly pushing from that lynch and you get.. what?

to me, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck.. its a damn duck.

Lynch bumi.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

It could still be a chicken at a fancy dress party though...

In all seriousness the idea of Bumi being scum is probably higher up on things I'd go for than an "information" lynch on Zifte
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1214, Darthe wrote:

I wouldn't feel amiss voting for CKD either. The 5 replacement argument had some merit (some shit beyond inactivity has to be up there. 2 I can understand, but 5??) and the detraction from sixx plus a deplorable post asking NJ who to vote for = anti-town in my book.

time to get a new book, son. but thanks for posting all my posts together...I am sure that didnt clog the thread up at all. please tell me you think a slot that has been replaced 5 times is scummy...please...please just make it clear what that "merit" is. I have heard a lot of scummy cases in my day, I just want to hear you explain it. really really bad...it would make this day so much easier.

lets delve into the that detraction bit a little more too...how did I detract from anything? was it the "i am not going to read the 39 pages" bit or the "if you are voting for someone and you really believe in your vote, please sale me your case" comment? I want to be clear, because I dont want to detract from anything else in the future.

oh shit.

am I detracting now?

oh god.

also where is your jeck vote? you posted my case, your thoughts on said case....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”