Micro 100: Nomination Mafia (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Confirmation participation

That was terrible even by my standards
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Two scum at chk and acting method

Beat you to it, didn't I.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Yeah this game is too easy.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:46 am

In post 58, MattP wrote:Orcinus pls post

Tch.

VOTE: MattP
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:35 am

Yeah that's fine. I trust the lineup enough that my fellow townies wouldn't do something dumb.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:03 am

In post 71, MattP wrote:
In post 50, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: MattP
Oops, just referred.

In post 62, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 58, MattP wrote:Orcinus pls post

Tch.

And these two votes are fucking despicable but I know wisdom is the scum here so orcinus you can simmer in the embarrassment of casting a cheeky l-1 vote on page 3

Nah I had nowhere better to put the vote. Town vibes on the reaction. However, going to side with TAM that the opening posts were a bit...well, wacky, and probably anti-town in effect. Motivation is a different story and for now, my vote is fine where it is.

Chk just seems scummy I think, including in the last game I played with him (Yeah, I was actually banking more on RD-you than RD-Thor, but I had two lynches so whatevs). I don't read Chk as too scummy right now.

Chk: Are you still trying your new playstyle, and if so, stop.
MattP: Your 75 read of Chk makes up a meta for him (I bet scum Chk is blah blah blah), is this based on actual games or is this hypothetical?? Why wouldn't pressure on Chk do anything?

I'm not seeing Wisdom scum, somebody clarify.

This is not the drunkposting thread.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 am

Is it possible that 36 was a joke and you're taking the post too seriously? I mean, it seemed like a casual remark to your silliness in the first few pages that you're blowing slightly out of proportion here.

That being said, the case on jmo is convincing. 63 looks like an attempt at currying town favor--active lurking+trying to look like contributing. I'm going to meta him tomorrow, but in the meantime:
VOTE: Jmo

Put your vote somewhere please?
How serious were posts 34+36?
Meta yourself.
Why do MattP's opening posts build him town cred? How is the reaction to pressure 'terrible'?

PPE: Yeah, that reads lean-scum to me for MattP then. Trying to build a defense of Chk based on imaginary meta? Nice try. I mean, you hypothesized a playstyle for Chk based on actually nothing and use that to defend him. Ew.

Still unsure as to how you're gauging Chk's response to pressure even though he's got none on him right now.

Reconsidering jmo vote.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:23 am

In post 84, MattP wrote:I'm not reacting to any pressure on me because I'm worried about what's going to happen to me.

Just confirming that there's a missing 'not' in that sentence, yeah?

Also why is Wisdom scum help me. I'm seeing jmo/MattP/Chk as the scummy-looking ones here?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 am

It's 5:30 am what am i doing awake

that being said, UNVOTE: Jmo VOTE: MattP night
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:23 pm

In post 88, MattP wrote:It's not a META thing, it's a RELATIVE thing

I think he would be relatively more the ways I illustrated than he's being
why? See, this i my problem with your defense of Chk. You make up a scum playstyle for Chk, and say 'Oh look, he isn't doing blah blh, hence town'. It's a bit like me saying: 'Oh yeah, jmo would be hyperaggressive and post pictures of ponies as scum hence jmo is town'.

Do you really think I would pull shit out of my ass and openly admit it as scum? If I was scum I'd lie and say "yea I checked up his meta for a few mins"
This entire bit is WIFOM, and I don't really like that you're trying to use 'oh yeah that was out of my ass but scum wouldn't do that, it's too obvious'.

Unless now I'm WIFOMING you and then woa look it doesn't matter now because you have no idea wtf I was thinking so let's move on
I don't even understand this sentence.

pedit: where would the second "not" be?
in 'I'm not worried about being lynched today.'

And wait you just said that chk doesn't look scummy to you
Nope. Chk looks scummy, but I don't have a scum-read on him because he looked scummy last game we were together in. I'm sort of leaning to your read of bad-town Chk, but he would look scummy to most people I think.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:36 pm

In post 97, MattP wrote:chk, I've never called reck's alignment wrong in a game. That's 3/3 games.

You think he would want you dead for that but me alive despite the same issue?

In post 100, MattP wrote:
In post 98, chkflip wrote:Why would he want to lynch someone exactly like him right now? He'll get to you later if you aren't his partner.

You weren't on him at all before he attacked you

I disagreed with his read on you. We are of equal disagreement to him, especially at the time he targeted you

You, me, orcinus and reck are town and I'm damn positive

In post 99, jmo16mla wrote:already went over this. If you would stop raping the thread with your 100 posts that would be appreciated.

pedit; matt, what was "wrong" in your most recently quote of chk?

Wait, so let me get this straight, you complained and complained I wasn't giving you full reasoning for my scumread and when I do you complain I'm posting too much? You are so much fucking scum I am literally bewildered

To be truthful, I don't see where your reads are coming from, and I do think you're also posting too much. Could you consolidate all your shit into one post please? Your behavior is tantamount to spamming this thread. And do more posts like 81, that was nice. :3

Matt's use of meta as a defense is rather disconcerting because meta sucks anyways.

Chk 112 reads like scum chk trying to curry town favor. Starting to lean scum for me, especially when he says that he would be willing to hammer MattP. There's a lot of discussion that hasn't happened yet, and MattP is willing to supply it.

MattP: Stop using your playstyle as a reason for you to be an arrogant dick.

No actually I think MattP is actually town for this anger. It feels like jmo is insulting his pride as a good townie or something, so townie MattP would want to squish that in the dirt with evidence of Matt's skill. Scum wouldn't put themselves in a spotlight this much I think.

Oh wow I skipped over post 93. Yeah, Chk reading scum for me.

135: Matt, have you ever buddied people excessivley as scum? I do intend to meta you sometime tonight so answer truthfully.

137: Chk, is this case based on meta completely?

Matt, do you often invoke meta as a defense?

Yeah TAM is going to be that scum that slips under the radar and wins because I forget they're inthread and am getting distracted by people like MattP.

Reck, what's your opinion of Matt right now?

Chk owes me a question from post 80. TAM needs to contribute something--Matt, why is Wisdom scummier than TAM since I think that whatever reason Wisdom might seem scum might also apply to TAM?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:48 am

156 /sucked/.

VOTE: Chkflip
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:08 am

In post 137, chkflip wrote:
I'm not really sold on jmo-scum yet, though. I'll re-read the game later.

What sold you on jmo scum?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Sorry guys we have to lynch somebody today.

That being said, fuck Chk and his intentionally anti-town playstyle.

Matt, my post needs replying to.

That being said, 192 is scum trying to set up a townie for lynch. VOTE: TAM (y)
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh, Chk's flip doesn't make MattP town. Your vote does.

Scum in this game assume that putting scum on the chopping block 'clears' them or whatever because 'obviously scum wouldn't put themselves up there!'. Personally, I find MattP being off the block perfect evidence that he is town, and that scum is setting him up. If scum were to put MattP on the block today, the consensus among town would be 'no scum would ever put themselves on the block when they're that scummy' and MattP would be cleared. Matt is an experienced player, and he would know this.

The first person to use the 'off the block=scum' reasoning typically is scum themselves. Your third line is exactly the reasoning scum would use in this setup.

Sort of chuckling at the freudian slip in calling me the obvious town but okay.

I'm not willing to vote jmo either so yeah
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Wisdom: Your play in this game drastically differs from the only finished game I could find: town in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23499. Care to explain?

(noob scum I think)
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 pm

In post 195, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Scum in this game assume that putting scum on the chopping block 'clears' them or whatever because 'obviously scum wouldn't put themselves up there!'. Personally, I find MattP being off the block perfect evidence that he is town, and that scum is setting him up. If scum were to put MattP on the block today, the consensus among town would be 'no scum would ever put themselves on the block when they're that scummy' and MattP would be cleared. Matt is an experienced player, and he would know this.

The first person to use the 'off the block=scum' reasoning typically is scum themselves. Your third line is exactly the reasoning scum would use in this setup.

I'm not willing to vote jmo either so yeah

These are the reasons that I am voting you. You could address them I suppose--that's what people normally do to cases on them. Add on, I suppose, the fact that I could use the same reasoning as you to say why you are scum. Because for me it's between you and jmo, and jmo is too convenient to be scum.

Your last sentence is once again a further example of you being scum, hoping to put himself on the block for towncred.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 pm

In post 199, jmo16mla wrote:TAM is playing a town game. I'm not seeing scum motivation in his posts. Lets stop with te WIFOMing but just saying, TAM makes the same argument I thought of after I posted. If someone stay off the block for so long, they would probably be scum.

Matt was already in deep shit with me and others, he obviously wouldn't put himself on the block today.

It would be too convenient for me to be scum because he already had a town read on me and Matt kept trying to push a lynch on me ALL day then hopped off for no reason to hammer chk.

I'm also not seeing how chk was playing a scummy game. But okay.

How is TAM playing a town game? Add some justification to your blind claims please.

Yeah I don't know what you're doing on the block. I'll figure it out.

You can read Matt and I's posts to see why chk was scummy. Reading=important skill!

So I take it jmo your vote is on me? :/
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:11 pm

In post 200, The Acting Method wrote:Again, Your entire case is basically a list of standard scum tells. Are you an alt by the way... because you sound too experienced with this set up to be a n00b.

But you do have a point at the end.

We'll just have to wait and see what the others think.

It's not a 'standard scum tell', since I made it up myself. Nice try to discredit my case.

I am not an alt (why do people keep thinking that I'm an alt?); my experience comes from the fact that I have one nomination game under my belt, found here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24126. I did fairly well in this game. Much of my basis on how scum would react in this setup is based on this game. I don't put much stock in meta myself, but yeah this is something that supports my reasoning.

Matt: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=17980

And come back and answer my damn questions when you're sober please.

I also find above post insanely hypocritical since you ended up hammering chk.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Actually, jmo. Why did you give a read on TAM and not on me? And if you have a town read on TAM, why are you not voting me?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh. My bad, I read that wrong. >.< Sorry, I'm being stupid.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Sure. Go to sleep, drink some soothing tea in the morning, and come back to the thread. And you're going to 153 in your next post or I promise my vote will be on you tomorrow.

Thanks.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 pm

In post 208, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
And you're going to 153 in your next post or I promise my vote will be on you tomorrow.

MattP wrote:
Pls remind me in case I forget

Sigh...

If you wanted me to explain my case on TAM more, why didn't you ask me to? And what about the case needs more explaining? 198 is pretty solid I think, and if you had more questions about the case you should've asked me about it.

What about TAM gives you more of a town vibe than me?

I'm not quite sure what to make of Matt right now. I'm starting to maybe think we should've policy lynched him day 1.

212 is you digging a bigger hole for yourself. Firstly, I don't quite understand what you construe as a scumtell right now. I explained how your actions resonate with one of scum, and so I have no idea why you're saying that it's wrong. It's a 'tell' that I made up (I'm not even sure if I'm using the right term for it) because I think it makes sense from the scum perspective. Another version of this would be my hypothesis that in a nomination game, if scum is not being observed, then the block will always contain one scum or more. It makes most sense for scum to do this. I know i would.

If my case is weak, I'm really laughing at what you're calling your own case on me. But ultimately it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to convince you to vote yourself, so I don't know why you're saying stuff like "considering my case to have credit".

Jmo do you have any original thoughts or am I supposed to vote you for sheeping shamelessly?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Matt yo I'll give you a blowjob if you vote TAM with me right now ;)
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Or I'll send you naked pics of myself I guess that's okay too we can talk this over
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:42 pm

TAM today baby, we can get jmo tomorrow.

I've previously said that I don't put stock in meta.

153 isn't commenting on MattP? Unlike you, I've actually asked him questions, not just spout blind reads. That point is null too.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 pm

In post 230, jmo16mla wrote:I'm not sheeping anyone?

jmo16mla wrote:My point exactly.^

Come up with an actual case on why I'm scum and stop regurgitating the reasoning of others. Do you have any original thoughts, jmo? Even a question or two to ask?

Fuck I sort of want to vote you now.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:50 pm

TAM: What point? What first post? I dont' even know what 239 is saying.
Jmo: Yeah, my point is that you haven't said anything original yet, just buddied with TAM on why Im scum/TAM town. Can you come up with some original reasoning/questioning please?

Oh and in case you didn't notice 233 is directed at TAM.

Matt vote TAM with me already we need to be lynching scum in this game
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:53 pm

In post 245, The Acting Method wrote:Why thank you for noticing that I'm an anglophile.

However I really suggest you stop talking about yourself.

Orcinus, I'll get back to you when Matt stops cluttering so I can type a full response and say everything to make sense.

What the hell

Why wouldn't you just, y'know, *ignore* Matt? What does Matt spamming have to do with you responding to my points? Wouldn't it be more town behavior to keep useful conversation going even while Matt is spamming?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Hey Matt we think alike, we get along well

While TAM is typing up his response we got the place to ourselves

wanna dance
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh right I think I get it now.

Jmo thinking TAM is town is based completely on meta instead of his actual behavior in game.

Ah. I suppose it's just my bad luck that TAM got to play a game with jmo and I didn't, lol.

This is terrible reasoning. Jmo, if you're going to rely on meta (which sucks goddamnit), why don't you read a TAM scum game? Do you know TAM's scum play? If you haven't seen both sides of the coin, why are you making a decision based on meta?

HMMMMMMMMM

PPE: TAM you see the 50 drunken posts anyways?

TAM: Opinions on jmo's behavior during this episode of Drunk Matt?

PPE: Matt go to bed please.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Matt's drunkposting I'm just going to ignore when making my read of him. /However/, if he doesn't reply to 153 when he sobers up, I'm voting him without question.

Also, Matt: You believe scum jmo would put himself on the block?

TAM: shut up and go iso jmo will you, why are you encouraigng matt
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 pm

...you know that we can't lynch you today right
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Yeah it does. You said that you're the bigger target than jm--

Oh.

Right, Matt and jmo couldn't be scumbuddies.

Right.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 pm

VOTE: Jmo16mla
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:25 pm

TAM: Summarize the case on me.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 pm

So let's examine your case on me.

Your original reason for voting me was that jmo couldn't be scum, so I'm the only reasonable vote for the day (197).
In post 197, The Acting Method wrote:
I think you'll find if you look at my first post of this day I state quite clearly that this looks like an ALL town trio. So if I had to pick one of us for being scummy well, it's between you and jmo. It's too convient for jmo to be scum, but not too convienient for you to be scum out of the three.

After me pressuring you, you then freely admit that you have no case
In post 229, The Acting Method wrote:And Orc, I freely admit I have no case, but I will say that the only thing that truly seperates us I think is the fact that I commented on MattP...

And then you go back on your word and say that jmo could be scummy in 268. And then say that I'm scummy because of my interaction with MAttP.

If you haven't noticed, I havn'et expressed an opinion on him, waiting for him to reply to my questions in 153. And I blatantly refuse to express such an opinion before my questions are answered. Thus, Matt is obviously not a strong town read for me, and so I don't see where the 'chumminess' comes from. If it's my willingness to crack jokes around with him, yes--I do like to have fun in these games, and Matt is a fun guy to joke around with. I don't see where the 'chumminess' is coming from.

Given that jmo being scum is not a possibility, why are you still voting me over jmo? You don't have a case on me aside from my interaction with Matt, and I've stated on several posts (233 is one) that I've asked him questions instead of spouting blind reads, and that if he doesn't answer the questions I'll lynch him tomorrow (208), and that I have a null read on him right now (220). Given that this concept of me buddying with matt is profoundly false, I don't think you have a reason to be voting me over jmo, especially since your original reason (jmo being town) is nullified by 268.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 pm

And honestly, you must find me scummier than jmo because, well, if we're equally scummy then jmo should be the one lynched because I think my actions are more pro-town.

So yeah. Explain this please.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 pm

MATT YOU'RE A LYING SACK OF POOP

wait so what does TAM/Jmo make Wisdom, town?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Of course I was going to ask him to vote for you--because you are a scumread and I want you lynched. How is that buddying? It's me trying to push my reads. This isn't making sense.

Also, jmo/MattP would be the greatest bus in mafia history but whatever.

Nobody hammer jmo.

PPE: Oh wow, now matt votes my original scumread. Ugh.

I'm going to refrain from making any more posts before I hear from other people.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:38 am

Oh so why are you posting with substance in the other games you're involved in right now?

Consider this a vote for you tomorrow.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 am

VOTE: TAM

Jumping on Jmo and ignoring me, presumably because the former is an easier alternative than him. Also because its not the lynch wisdom wants.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:43 am

Your posts in other games have actual content, not the bullshit you're spouting in this game. Is there any reason you are choosing to play like this over your play in the newbie game? The latter is actually pro town play.

I'm so glad you agreed with me in saying your posts have no content. So now that you are aware of this, will you be playing to remedy this?

PPE: I cannot wait for day 3.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:52 am

Er, what?

So you feel like not posting content is somehow good for helping us find scum?

Yeah this is scum. As far as I see it, towns priority is to lynch scum. Scum's priority is to not be lynched. Wisdm's active lurk-esque play fits with the former.

And you are playing differently in your other games. You're pressuring reads with questions, not just putting blind reads out there. You're contributing. Not in this game though.

Also, your last paragraph sort of insinuates that your play is different in this one because you "adjust your play to the rest of the players", which contradicts your first paragraph. Can you at least try to look town?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 am

You've did not post more than one line in this game before 8 posts ago. This is not true for your other games

Also clarifying: Wisdom's vote on Jmo isn't a bus. I'm going to revert to my original idea, that jmo was too easy a lynch for people like Wisdom to push today to be scum.

Reck you gotta post something please
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:13 am

Ugh I meant latter, not former in 306.

Wisdom, the best thing you can do right now is to post reasons and talk more so the rest of us can gauge the reactions to what you say. If you say nothing, we have nothing to work with.

Tell me why jmo and mattp are scum, using minimal "because drunk" reasons for the latter.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 am

Tomorrow will be the easiest day ever
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:58 am

wait why

i gave my tmo case earlier, that obviously isn't all of it

Jmo sort of caught up with regards to scumminess but then Wisdom voting jmo made me want to lynch TAM instead

The two are basically the same level of scumminess
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:02 am

And if you want my TAM case, iso me
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 am

In post 325, Wisdom wrote:@Reckoner
True, orci is bad for getting misled and voting town instead of scum. However he's bad town, not scum.
And that makes you bad too.

Since you like to evaluate reasonings, go and read jmo's reasonings for his reads and his votes.

Yeah and after that read the part where Wisdom explicitely refuses to give reasoning for his votes/reads because "that's how Wisdom plays".

Since you're posting more now I'm not too sure why you're doing this blind push of a read you have yet to give evidence on.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 am

Oh my god the fact that you even bought up 190 as a defense

I hate you.

I hate you.

For making me throw my vote around but I'm trying not to it's just that aall of you are in this competition while you try to be more scummy than the other person

VOTE: Jmo
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:43 am

what wisdom's saying is that you're contradicting yourself

this is actually sort of making me feel better about wisdom

and reck, open 466 had both scum put themsleves on the block.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:00 am

In post 334, Wisdom wrote:Yes. Also:

In post 199, jmo16mla wrote:TAM makes the same argument I thought of after I posted.
If someone stay off the block for so long, they would probably be scum.

If this is your belief, you
would
nominate yourself. Therefore you're lying.

Yes, but here's Wisdom's point. You say you don't want to nominate yourself--but then you would be subject to this 'tell', so wouldn't you, out of a desire not to be lynched, nominate yourself?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:37 pm

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:37 pm

jmo why aren't you voting
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:52 pm

I sort of have a theory for wisdom's partner. It's not jmo and it's unlikely to be TAM.

Matt, talk to me about your read of Reck.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:56 pm

But you said at the beginning of the game that you've never played with reck as town?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Are these games recent?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm

In post 335, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I hate you.

For making me throw my vote around but I'm trying not to it's just that aall of you are in this competition where you try to be more scummy than the other person
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Matt: Could wisdom be trying to bus jmo?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:08 pm

183-187 is all reck derping.

But then again this is his first nomination game.

From 317: I'm actually thinking from this that TAM/JMO + Reck makes sense.

Also matt did you reply to 153 and why are you avoiding that post
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 pm

In post 394, MattP wrote:However, ONCE AGAIN, I'm positive that jmo is town and that Wisdom is scum and I'm not going to lynch jmo or you. It's TAM going today

And if TAM flips town we have our scumteam.

Scumteam being TAM/Wisdom?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:59 pm

jmo yo if you want to live vote tam
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:51 pm

In post 425, Wisdom wrote:Okay, I'll hammer sometime tomorrow.

Why
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm

So you want to push for the easy lynch (jmo) instead of your scummier read (me)?

Claim scum harder
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 pm

In post 434, The Acting Method wrote:Because, jmo's alignment reveals more to me than Orcinus's would.

However that's me, and I also think I can get more people to actually want an jmo lynch than an Orc lynch (if you haven't noticed I initially suggested an Orc lynch.)

What specifically does jmo'sflip tell you
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:00 am

How much effort can voting take?

This aversion to hammering TAM by all parties is very very strange.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm

In post 473, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:

@Matt
I wait for your input regarding Reck. You said you wanted to see him less disinterested, there you have it.

If you want my opinion, I now believe that Reck is the one who buddied you and not vice versa, like I originally thought.

For his partner, I see TAM or orc.

Now you flip flopped on your read of me

Flailing
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

In post 308, Wisdom wrote:I appreciate your scumhunting and it makes me confirm my townread, but I am not scum.

uh huh
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Matt is so town right now it's not funny

I honestly think scum just achieved their goal of waiting for the people voting scum to get paranoid and hop over to the wrong person

Back on TAM please
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Reck is a better lynch than wisdom tomorrow.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 am

Matt:
In post 506, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I honestly think scum just achieved their goal of waiting for the people voting scum to get paranoid and hop over to the wrong person

Back on TAM please
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 am

MATT GODDAMNIT I DON'T THINK WE'RE VOTING THE RIGHT PERSON
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 pm

It makes nO SENSE for Jmo to be scum and for TAM not to be.

Whoever hamemred TAM would've gotten towncred for it

The only reaosn why TAM was not hammered is because scum did not want to do it. And unless you believe that the scumteam lies within me/matt/Reck, TAM must be scum.

Matt get your act together.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 pm

In post 536, MattP wrote:Because he's trying to WIFOM the shit out of us so we go OMG WHY WOULD HE VOTE THE LESS POPULAR WAGON OMG HE MUST BE TOWN LETS LYNCH TAM

Uggh.

Fuck this day. Matt, could I possibly convince you to swap your vote back on TAM?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 pm

jmo is getting lynched because it's 2 tam 2 me 3 jmo

which really sucks because I don't believe in this lynch

Goddamnit. MATT I BELIEVE IN YOU
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Oh whoops i'm bad at counting

Ugggghhh.

At least it makes me feel better that Reck is voting for TAM.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 pm

jmo flip yourself please
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:43 pm

In post 548, The Acting Method wrote:orc, you just entered WIFOM territory.

If I flip town, there is no town cred from voting me.

a scum jmo would know this. So he wouldn't vote me because of it.

Please explain how scum jmo voting me benefits scum if I flip town. (which I will, because Matt is scum who can't pick a target to choose from 3 townies.)

lolwut and he would vote me because?

if he voted you at least the game would've gone forth

and fuck matt if jmo is actually vanilla
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:35 am

Lylo, don't throw votes around.

I'm almost willing to lynch everyone at this point.

Matt :roll:
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 am

I think Reck is in the scumteam, no matter what it is.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 am

In post 562, The Acting Method wrote:I of course, am throwing myself fully into a MattP lynch. It makes the most sense to me.

Of course, I will not vote now so that we can have time to discuss, but that's where my vote is headed.

Hello can I sell you a Reckoner vote
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 am

Matt simply does not read scum to me and I invite you to show me otherwise.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 am

Because there hasn't really been a case made on him, and nothing you or TAM or jmo have been saying makes sense to me when it comes to Matt.
And 565 implies that you're voting me today, right.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 am

Yeah okay. Why am I scum again?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 pm

This is intent to vote reck.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Because it's lylo

And one of you/tam need to intent too.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:38 am

In post 588, The Acting Method wrote:I'm done with this.

Orc and wisdom, help me lynch MattP and after nominations we can get Reck. Winning town the game.

Reck first because I can't rule out you/Reck.

VOTE: Reck
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 am

In post 594, xRECKONERx wrote:Well

If either of TAM or ORCI is town we just lost.

nah you're scum
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 am

Sigh. The two of you.

TAM, REck was operating under the assumption that Reck is town.

Reck, TAM doesn't think you're town.

*yawn*

It's okay though we caught scum.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:29 pm

not hammering tam
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 pm

In post 616, Wisdom wrote:If that's the case and I didnt miscount and barring people trolling:

-orcinus could hammer TAM but he didnt.
-Matt could hammer Reck but he didnt.
- I could hammer either TAM or Reck but I didnt.

First of all, I'm confirmed town, because as scum I'd win by hammering either.
If orcinus is scum, it's with TAM. TAM/orc
If Matt is scum, it's with Reck. Matt/Reck
The other possible scumteam is TAM/Reck.

As such, the lynch will be TAM or Reck, no doubts about this.

So who would you be lynching today?

I really recommend Reck.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm

I don't think he is town. I think TAM/Reck has the possibility of being scum. I'm buying Reck/Matt more and more, so Reck's lynch is the safest for me.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm

And as for why Reck is scum, you can just ISO him and look at how seriously he's being taken.

That being said, Matt, why are you not voting Reck despite saying that Reck looks more and more scum yesterday?

^makes me think Matt/Reck, which is why I don't want to vote TAM.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Wisdom please :/

I don't understand why you would think Reck is town right now.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 am

TAM/Reck is the last scumteam, just so you know.

I played in the game where I caught both scum up on the block and that is why I would never do it to myself.

If you look through Reck's posts, we see Reck talking about not nominating a single scum to be lynched. I think he was relying on me to use my "at least one scum on the block" thing.

I think you talk yourself into why Reck is scummy. Which is why I want you to vote Reck.

To be honest I buy Reck/TAM over everything else but Reck is a better lynch today for the possibility of Reck/Matt. If you look at the interactions on Matt's side, he has a solid town read on Reck up to the point where I prompted him on it, to which point Matt promptly switches to a Reck scumread on day 2. And on day 3, he forgets it.

And look at "the amounts of shit" Reck is giving this game. If anything, there is more reason to vote him than TAM.

As to if you're wondering whether or not my vote on TAM switched, it hasn't. I think Reck is scummy as hell right now, TAM was scummy (less so), and jmo was a dick.

:/ Honestly I think you're choosing between two scum right now which is why everyone else seems so disinterested, but the above is why Reck is the better choice.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:14 am

Nah, it's half hearted/disinterested/almost instinctual

but okay. Reck is scum and TAM isn't.

Just lynch Reck.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm

nah you chose right
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Yeah so

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Yes we get it lynch yourself already.

Wisdom isn't that dumb give him some credit.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:59 pm

In post 625, Wisdom wrote:The only certain thing is that if we lynch scum now, we've won this.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Shortest day rec go

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Lol nah I'm a good guy

Lynch TAM don't think too much about it. I wouldn't take unnecessary risks.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Wisdom please for the love of god don't be stupid
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm

YEAH

YEAH

YEAH

I AM A WINNER
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Game would've been a lot less cut and dry if you had listened to TAM in the scum QT. The bus was really dumb.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:25 pm

And this is the second time scum have tried to put both of them up on the block. Why is this.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm

People stop fucking saying "i told you so" when it comes to scum

Chk and jmo you both played so shitty you got lynched. Two parts in mafia game: identifying scum and getting them lynched. That's in increasing order of importance.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”