NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: lord mhork

who is this person
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh god I am bored already
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: jacob savage

have you even posted yet if so I can't remember
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 76, Bitmap wrote:
In post 74, Vifam wrote:That's dumb what the hell

I play sloppy as scum and I manage to win a lot.

me too! if I was not already in a menage a trois I would say we were soulmates.

where the fuck did majiffy go
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

well now things just got interesting

eta: IF SOMEONE NINJA POSTS ME AGAIN THEY ARE DRAWING BACK A BLOODY NUB!!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #324 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so hero is a hydra of rob and some person named mist?

hi rob!

anybody have a current vc?

boner will give you majiffy, chicflip, vifam and bitmap but I do not get the others and there are some I think need to be added.

not happy with penguin or hero <-------- need to hear from rob in order to get a better feel for that slot
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #326 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

mozamos or w/e the fuck his name is for starters
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #328 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also boner guy(z) were those meta reads?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #332 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay so am I so why do you have reads that you have?

majiffy is super duper cranky hard to get along with town
chicflip is asking pertinent questions and looks like he is trying to genuinely figure things out. hard to do early in the game but I think he is sending out a strong town signal. leaning town but d1 not super sure
vifam same reasoning as chicflip
bitmap meltdown spotted. not a meta read but I see imminent meltdown down potential in him the town force is strong in this one
moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act. also wagon speed. and look who was on it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #334 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

penguin who's vote looks opportunistic and hero cos it should be obvious I am town. that is where I am starting from.

why aren't you dishing
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #335 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I want to get this straight for my spreadsheet....mattp and reck are a hydra?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #499 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 375, Majiffy wrote:Or at the very least, the smartest guy in the room.

p-edit: Go home, Rob, you're drunk.

oh god are you scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #500 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey boner, I reached out and it did not give me the warm fuzzies....why is that?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #507 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I might be getting irritated
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #532 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 515, Herobrine wrote:
In post 385, mozamis wrote:
In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act

I'm flattered, but why I am "obvconftown"?
And, since I am town, why I would I want to "act"?

Answers to these questions ASAP, mollie.

~Rob

your posts don't feel scummy to me. I like that you are questioning my town read even though I think you are being retarded.

"act" as in behave not pretend.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #565 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:First, let's look at mollie's scum meta. In a recent game we played together, she replaced into a scum-team with me. One of the first things she said in the scum QT was her feelings on listing your read on a partner. She said the following:

Pirate mollie, Post #14 in the [url=http://quicktopic.com/48/H/squL7RJ9k2Db]Open 471 Scum QT[/url] wrote:awww, fuck it, rob
next time you make a list of your reads keep in mind that scum almost always puts their scummates in the middle of their list, lol,
listing is a tool to catch scum
. they also almost always list their teammmates as null unless they are trying to get them lynched or they are confident in their skillz

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:So mollie is extremely likely to list her partner as town/scum instead of null even when it doesn't make total sense to do so because she considers it an associative tell. This could potentially lead to her sounding forced when composing reads.

a couple of things here.

wrt to the bold but especially to the italicised:

THAT IS MY TOWN META YOU DUMMY THAT IS A TOOL THAT I USE TO CATCH SCUM. ALSO I ASKED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE QT TO NOT BE PUBLICIZED COS IT MEANT GIVING UP A COMPETITIVE EDGE COS PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR WHEN I ASK FOR LISTS BUT HEY THANKS FOR MAKING SURE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE SEE IT.

jesus christ you are officially on my shit list.

did I sound forced when I subbed in and pulled you out of what I think was an L1 lynch? I made a good case as to why you might be town and then you picked it up and thad was lynched. I set you up to look like gold....do you honestly think that is what I am doing with mozimas now?

have I broken down any arguments? no! I am much less certain as town I just think mozimas is town on a gut level. my defense of you was not clumsy but my defense of mozi is and that should tell you something right there.

In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act. also wagon speed. and look who was on it

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:This leads to a weird and forced read on Mozamis. Mollie lists him as "obvconftown". If Mozamis is ObvTown, then that suggests Mollie can point to specific posts that look like town or at least provide some good reasons for him being town. Instead, she simply can't.

he looks like retarded town to me. on my homesite I have had to deal with a lot of this shit which helps me to cut through the chaff and use other tools to figure out who is scum and who is town (also I can get pretty retarded in games). I am used to a different speed, I work fast and hard cos of the rhythm of a timed game format. I will change my votes, be all over the place with my foses in order to get to a PoE of whom I want to work with. it is actually alignment neutral for me.

In post 533, pirate mollie wrote:your posts don't feel scummy to me. I like that you are questioning my town read even though I think you are being retarded.

In post 542, Herobrine wrote:I don't see how the absense of scumminess, which would mean null, turns into ObvConfTown. That doesn't compute for me. Note that the one actual reason she gives occurred AFTER she listed Mozamis as obvconftown.

I
said
his posts seemed town to me. you can attack my reasoning here but you are attempting to attack something you cannot define...which is a gut read. I can't define that so if you want to pursue this dumb reasoning go ahead. you should do that to the exclusion of looking what is going on around you /sarcasm
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #566 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 559, Boating Police wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4673048

This is a terrible case that you completely manipulated to make Pirate Mollie look back. I dout you believe your case, Hero, and I can only see scum intent for trying to rationalize a relational tell between Pirate Mollie and Mozamis like that. It's so incredibly convoluted that it is outright ridiculous.

Mhork is being lynched today. I would also appreciate not seeing JacobSavage around when tomorrow starts. We can worry about Mozamis and Hero in day phase since they bleed scum so hard.

honestly hero probably does

but your wking is awsum and makes me worried about you!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #568 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

why the majiffy hate :(

he is probably scum but don't hate on him!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #618 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

maestro I read them! do you follow your games???

In post 578, Herobrine wrote:The scum QT was publicized in the game thread already. Sorry for bringing in relevant knowledge, but meta is a powerful tool. If you want to put me on your shit list and not play with me in the future w/e.

it isn't relevant knowledge, I was giving you a tool as to how to find scum as town but you can also use for scum purposes which was relevant at that time. you have no basis for a town game which is why your meta check sucks. doesn't appear you're doing a site meta check which is sloppy and I hope you learn from this cos I am not scum. but yeah, w/e

In post 566, pirate mollie wrote:But a gut read that makes him obvconftown? That original post didn't read like you had a gut read on him. It read like you had specific things that made him look town.

I have both.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #622 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 622, Herobrine wrote:And mollie, you can argue over how relevant that scum QT was, but the fact that I think it was relevant makes it relevant in my opinion. I did not mean to purposefully upset you, but I'm also not going to hold back on my understanding of your meta because I could hurt your feelings. Frankly, I'm skeptical that you could be this upset about me linking to a scum QT, considering that the site meta is releasing all scum QTs into the public domain at the end of every game. Do you come from a website where this is not the norm?

~Rob

it isn't relative knowledge cos you are assuming that I would do the same what I advised to you as if I have never had to outrun as scum by providing a list of my reads. I learned how to get around from town using that technique a long time ago. but it is a technique I use as town wherever I go. on certain sites it gives an advantage as town and that is what I am pissed about. now scum know what to look for when I start screaming for lists. you outed town meta not scum meta.

people who do not know how to do meta should never try it. <------ and I am saying this from sometimes getting meta wrong or purposefully wrong. depends on my alignment and what I am looking for.

oh hai, did I just out my meta?

my point being you need a
sample
and you don't have one nor have you tried to
get
one you are basing it off of one game.

and you are going to look pretty scummy and pretty dumb with your continuation of this case. but hey, let's shake a few trees.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #626 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 626, Herobrine wrote:I don't need a huge sample of games when you explicitly tell me "I DO THIS AS SCUM". You're claiming I out'd town meta from a scum game....kk makes sense. How would your town meta involve not making your scum partners null on your reads list? Maybe I out'd a tell of yours at most.

I never said "this is what I do as scum" I said "this is what you should NOT do as scum"

jesus christ can you not tell the difference?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #702 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 635, Herobrine wrote:Also, mollie....do you SERIOUSLY expect me to not call you out on your stupid logic?

If you said "this is what I DONT do as scum", then there is obviously an implied "this is what I do as scum". If you don't put your scum-buddies as a null read, then you have to put them as a town or scum read (or ignore them entirely, which is also possible but unlikely because that play would be pretty bad). If you think that scum put their partners in the middle of the list and their scum-buddies as null reads and that it's dangerous to do that as scum, then OBVIOUSLY you're going to not do that as scum. What are you even trying to argue here?

Right now you're arguing silly little semantics that have nothing to do with the validity of what I'm saying in order to try to get under my skin, which is what you did with Voided in that other game. To be fair, it's kind of working. Either way, I'm not sure if this is just your style in general or specifically your scum style. That's something I'll be looking into when I have more time (after Monday).

~Rob

P-edit: Lynching Josh Lyman is always an appropriate move.

you are literally too stupid to breath I bet you need a ventilator at night don't you.

you were obv newb scum and I was telling you what NOT to do. I am in no way shape or form newb scum you dummy, if people think I am scum they do not even
ask
for my list cos of the wifom it creates.

this isn't a semantics issue this is you not having a valid point issue and you being too dumb to realise it. correlation does not equal causation. if you want scum meta on me mebbe you should take a look at the 31 other scum games I have played or better yet
look at my town games that are on this site
so that you can do a comparison.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #703 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4674894#p4674894]post 662[/url], Maestro wrote:
...by the way, here's a gift for those who haven't yet born witness to this gem...

Spoiler:

mod should go kill himself

and don't you dare get all sensitive on me maestro you know I have nothing but love for you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #704 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 663, Om of the Nom wrote:that is amazing
btw i think mollie's been stalking me too lately :S

you are on my list yes
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #738 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 715, Herobrine wrote:Ok, kid. If you have ever looked at my meta, you'll know I detest personal insults. Although you are kind of right about the ventilator, as I have sleep apnea.

well if you look at my meta then you will see that I detest being fosed and lynched for really dumb reasons. when the reasons are good I am generally okay with it but when they are bad or when there are other mitigating factors I get cranky. also would you believe I originally typed out bipap machine but thought omg watch it be true so I switched it to a vent.

also I do apologise that I am probably worse than usually due to a game on my homesite. on my homesite we are meaner in mafia games and I am cranky so when I get in that mode it is hard to turn it off.

I was ObvNewbScum and you're the greatest scum around. I got it.

why thank you

So you want me to look at your town games to see if you put your scum-partners at the top/bottom of the list AND give them town/scum reads instead of null. In your town games. makessense.jpg

I want you to use the meta tool properly and not the half assed way which is what you are doing. is that too much to ask?

Mollie, your reaction has been absolutely terrible. You are today's lynch, hands down. I am willing to sheep on Mhork tomorrow if we can off mollie today.

~Rob

my reactions are out of frustration. plain and simple. that you cannot see this means you are trolleytracking. hard.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #740 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 708, TheReverend wrote:
mollie is scum, she's much more laid back and more of a town leader when town

VOTE: mollie

I'll be good for a proper read through tomorrow. For now I'm happy with meta for a mollie lynch.

how much experience have you had playing with me rev?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #741 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 736, TheUnderachivers wrote:Mollie is still ignoring me and won't tell me why she's not voting while calling people scum.

Dunno if Ma Jiffy is scum or stupid. He's calling me scummy for not voting Mollie but he's not worried about Mollie calling multiple people scummy but not voting.

-N

hi N!

I haven't where to put my vote cos I am still trying to figure things out. usually when there is a dumb wagon on me I freeze. it is hard to play the game a defense perspective.

in larger games I prefer to leave majiffy in for as long as possible cos the idea of a long game without him is pretty desolate looking and bleak. games are not as fun without majiffy in them, I just like being around him tbh and there is spaciousness in this game for it. so I am looking elsewhere.

boner doesn't give me the fuzzies and he is quite the player type that I get insanely paranoid about. so I dunno about him. he interests me.

so if you are town how about you help me by giving me some space so I can do my thing
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #742 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

how much time do we have left? has it been shortened?

when do people claim in larger games wrt deadlines?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #749 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 748, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 743, pirate mollie wrote:so if you are town how about you help me by giving me some space so I can do my thing

I can do this. I didn't like you ignoring my question. What do you think of Ma Jiffy accusing me of not voting who I called scum but ignoring you?

why are you spelling majiffy that way? that is weird. sorry I am a bit of an aspie when it comes to pattern matching.

cos majiffy knows I will move my vote when I am damn well good and ready, he may have different meta for you although I don't think he realised it was you.

I am wondering if he is scum for reasons other than that. but they are not so strong and I am trying to look elsewhere.

I think mozi is town, herorobmist as town, I waffle with bonermatt, rev's hard reset looks genuine, om leaning townish but unsure, vifam town, chickflip as town. I kind of had bitmap as town but unsure. still lean town on him. penguin is looking better.

lord mhork is null for me, I am not good at iso's that is simply not how I play. I am more an in thread rhythm reader as you well know so I do isos when there is an accumulation and there is a need.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #758 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 752, chkflip wrote:pirate, I think if you just re-read the flow of page 11 into 12 you'll get why Mhork is so scummy, but that's just a guess.

okay I saw 1 post on p12. then I isoed his posts and I am still not seeing it. he did ask me for an explanation to some questions he never asked me though.

In post 753, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 751, pirate mollie wrote:I think mozi is town, herorobmist as town, I waffle with bonermatt, rev's hard reset looks genuine, om leaning townish but unsure, vifam town, chickflip as town. I kind of had bitmap as town but unsure. still lean town on him. penguin is looking better.

I have a similar set of reads, though vifam is a scum read.

You wanna kill Josh Lyman or uberninja with me?

vote: Josh Lyman

not getting the josh lyman I don't remember who this person is. I do wonder about uber ninja. I have never played with him before but I have come across his posts on the discussions board. I was expecting something......different.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #770 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 759, I Am Innocent wrote:Moz's post 565 makes me feel even worse about his slot.

Mollie, I just read 566 where you say moz's posts SEEMED town to you. How about some examples with specific posts? What did you think about Moz's 565 that I just referenced.

his thoughts mirrored my own at the time. I felt the same way about penguin until she made that get the fuck off of me you dummies wot. usually when people are thinking the same thing as I am I treat them as town until they give me a reason otherwise.

also there seems to be some confusion; I said "obvconftown" I meant it obviousconfused (my read on him in earlier post supports this) not obviousconfirmed.

eta: I can't really talk about jacob cos we are both in an ongoing game and it is my only experience with him. a rough observation is that he is being very quiet
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #782 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 779, MattP wrote:FTR IAI has nearly half the game as null, only one fellow townread voting Mollie, has BOTH mollie AND mhork as scumreads and mhork has a much more developed wagon with stronger townreads of IAI BUT IAI is on Mollie, AAANNNNDDDDD IAI is asking a bunch of bullshit questions

HMMMM

I noticed this too!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #783 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 780, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 772, pirate mollie wrote:his thoughts mirrored my own at the time.

Can you give me specific examples by quoting some of moz's posts?

this is in reference to the post you quoted? how is this not clear?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #785 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 783, I Am Innocent wrote:Sorry if you feel they are useless. Every question I ask there is a reason for it. Do you think it is bad to ask players to take stances? I'm guessing not since you yourself has put out multiple lists of your read on every player. But we have some who refuse to do so. We got one (moz) who says, all the high post count players are town and lurkers are scum.
You got another (mollie) who says my wagon is too big to do any scumhunting. (BTW, your wagon is at 4 girl....L-7 ain't big) And the list goes on and on

erm...where did I say that? and when I said that I think 7 or 8 votes on me at the time
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #806 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 790, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 787, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 783, I Am Innocent wrote:Sorry if you feel they are useless. Every question I ask there is a reason for it. Do you think it is bad to ask players to take stances? I'm guessing not since you yourself has put out multiple lists of your read on every player. But we have some who refuse to do so. We got one (moz) who says, all the high post count players are town and lurkers are scum.
You got another (mollie) who says my wagon is too big to do any scumhunting. (BTW, your wagon is at 4 girl....L-7 ain't big) And the list goes on and on

erm...where did I say that? and when I said that I think 7 or 8 votes on me at the time

So now that the pressure is gone, who is scum?

I will answer your question when you answer mine

why are you dodging the question?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #816 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 815, UberNinja wrote:
In post 77, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: jacob savage

why u makin an excuse not to take a stance on what's goin on, bro?

herobrine or bitmap? make your choice

why would I vote 2 of my town reads that would be retarded hey uber have you played mafia before if not I can m3nt0r u!!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #818 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh never mind you are probably scum!

Spoiler:
In post 817, UberNinja wrote:
In post 270, Vifam wrote:Also, tell MattP that Hero is scum

In post 271, Boating Police wrote:The only post Reck's made was the one signed by him

Reck will sign all his posts. I will not. When reck forgets to sign, it means that I've posted

matt knows that hero is scum... he's fucking scumbuddies with him

look at how he ignores that shit and talks about reck instead of hero

obvious as fuck

In post 292, chkflip wrote:Come on, PerV. You're better than tha-- PAHAHAHAHAHA. Who am I kidding?

Not a fan of people saying "I'm town." Prove it.

don't like this post at all

it feels like scum who thinks things are going in their direction

In post 295, Boating Police wrote:
In post 294, chkflip wrote:Bitmap is conf-VI and really shouldn't be lynched D1 since he'll oust his partners, if he's scum, given more time to post reads and what have you.

I don't like that this is the most competent I've seen you

Maybe you're just sincerely improving

That's looks like a backhanded compliment but it's not

i dont know what to make of this post at all

but i do know that if one of bitmap and chkflip is scum, that it's chkflip

In post 315, Boating Police wrote:Bitmap is town town town
Chkflip is town town town
I am Innocent is town town town
Vifam is town town town
Reverend is town town town
Aj the epic is town town town
Majiffy is town town town
Boner Police is town (note: just town X1, the perfect blend)

pretending you're town here for a sec:

chkflip -
X

i am innocent - maybe
vifam - probably
reverend - probably
aj the epic -
X

majiffy -
X

boner police -
X

In post 318, Herobrine wrote:Guys stop posting. I need to sleep. Seriously, just magically find out who scum is and lynch them. K.

~mist

scummy as fuck post

In post 322, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Alien_Penguin

In post 323, Boating Police wrote:I like that vote. Explain it

what the fuck?

if you like it then why does he have to explain it
also why haven't you mentioned penguin alien yet???

ohhh yea cause you're a fucking scumbag

In post 325, pirate mollie wrote:so hero is a hydra of rob and some person named mist?

mod OP wrote:
Herobrine (hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13)

yeahhhh you're scum too

In post 327, pirate mollie wrote:mozamos or w/e the fuck his name is for starters

again

trying to misspell someone's name and say "whatever his name is" is scummy as FUCK

probscum so far =

mattp/boner
herobrine
chkflip
pirate mollie

probtown so far =

reverend
vifam
prolly bitmap
prolly Perev
om of the nom
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #819 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 819, Bitmap wrote:
In post 818, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 815, UberNinja wrote:
In post 77, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: jacob savage

why u makin an excuse not to take a stance on what's goin on, bro?

herobrine or bitmap? make your choice

why would I vote 2 of my town reads that would be retarded hey uber have you played mafia before if not I can m3nt0r u!!!!!

I think Uber is better than you. No offense. Also, Uber is town.

he has hero and I in the same scum pile do you see what is wrong with that picture. his case on matt moves up in my town pile cos it is so forced and shitty I embarrassed that he spent all of that time typing it out.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #820 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

*moves matt up in my town pile
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #870 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 823, UberNinja wrote:you're not. he's just scum and trying to "seed out soft alliances" based on flattery

trust me i've seen him do it as scum before.

where did you see me do this uber??????

also I am pretty sure it is a vaj between my legs so maybe you might want to address me as a girl!!!!

VOTE: uber ninja
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #871 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 864, Maestro wrote:
Om of the Nom has requested replacement. Beginning the search now.

Also - a player has requested via PM that Majiffy and Vifam be given a warning as their recent posting is (in the eyes of this player) bordering on personal attacks against UberNinja. If I receive another such PM, regardless of my own opinions, I will consider their posting to have broken my rule against such attacks. Please be mindful of your posting and its effect on other players.

what is going on here
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #872 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

vifam, majiffy leave uber alone alone about his dead pet it isn't in the thread and it doesn't belong here!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #966 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 963, MattP wrote:Just read UNs catchup posts they're an accurate interpretation of the game

I disagree
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #980 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 977, Herobrine wrote:
In post 975, MattP wrote:Show exactly where I've flailed. I'm fascinated by your usage of mafia terms.

OMG! BRING OUT UN! YOU JUST BASICALLY SCUM-CLAIMED IN-THREAD BY ASKING PEOPLE TO BACK UP THEIR ACCUSATIONS AGAINST YOU!

/sarcasm

I found this funny
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #989 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

liking arcangel

but I already thought om was town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1051 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1017, UberNinja wrote:
In post 870, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 823, UberNinja wrote:you're not. he's just scum and trying to "seed out soft alliances" based on flattery

trust me i've seen him do it as scum before.

where did you see me do this uber??????

also I am pretty sure it is a vaj between my legs so maybe you might want to address me as a girl!!!!

okay. get back in the kitchen bitch!

nah jk but

shall i really go post by post and destroy you? or do you want to respond to the post that i was responding to (i quoted them all, hello) and save me some time, and save yourself some face? in the long run i'll probably have to make a fucking "case" on you anyway

would it be the same shitty fucked up crap that originally fosed me in the first place? nah.

but let's go ahead and establish that you lied about my gameplay, pretend to have no idea who I am by calling me a he, and when called on it you bluster around like a six year old with his hand caught in the cookie jar and then end it with a mumbled threat that you are going to get me in the end while spraying cookie crumbs all over the place? okay!

limp performance to say the least

but the less work for me the better

also, omgus vote hiiiiiioooo

^ this is so typical of scum,
that
is formulaic

funny how everybody i have a scum read on is saying my reads are awful

cos they are really awful

loooooooooool

but only the insecure players vote me after i call them scum, teh rest just say they're awful and try to take potshots at me

its almost fucking formulaic at this point

I don't think voting you is a sign of insecurity insomuch as it is just exercising good judgment. but hai keep assigning motivations to people that they don't have for some reason people seem to think this is a town tell of yours needless to say I am unimpressed.

kill mollie

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1052 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

gonna post a list of my reads in a a bit
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1054 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

theunderachivers - lol, I thought I was talking N/longer name for a moment. when I can get a town read on her she is a player I like to work with. seemed willing to work with me but unwilling to move his vote. I dunno. seems willing to think outside the box. unsure.

Majiffy - I saw something earlier that made me think he was scummy. you would have to know him in order to get it. and it might not even be legit. I have a tendency to get super duper paranoid about him in general but I learned to just ride it out. if he is town he will find scum if he is scum he will wind up bussing his teammates at some point. win/win either way to leave him in the game longer.

Lord Mhork - unsure, could go either way. I liked his wot. and his observations of hero cos that is where my thoughts have been too. only thing I didn't like was his assumption that 1 of us has got to be scum. where do you people come up with these retarded theories, lol.

ArcAngel9 - liking her for town. she is posting her reads with reasons that I understand. she is following the thread and is having thoughts that match my own which I find to be a town tell since -----> town moves in herds

ActionDan - I am always slightly suspicious of people who do not know me who immediately put me in their town category. I have a different playstyle and and a different approach to the game. unsure leaning scummy at this point.

zabriel - unsure. for some reason I can't quite get a feel for him. when I am done dancing I want to dance with him in order to wrestle a better read although I have no idea how I would even begin.

I Am Innocent - I will be happy to answer her question when she answers mine. didn't like her disappearance after that exchange, she seemed to drop the convo like a hot potato as if she knew what she was asking was extraneous.

Bitmap - I had a town read but now I can't remember why.

Aj the Epic - he made a clever observation earlier which caught me off guard cos it was so.....un aj-like. I have 1 completed game with him when he was scum in which his main tactic was to pick a tard fight and bore everyone with these nonsensical wots that bored the crap out of me and which I eventually stopped reading. then I wound up in lylo and I could not remember a thing about him. I even forgot about the papers that were apparently pivotal to the game and why they were important, lol. mislynched and lost the game, one of my most embarrassing losses evah. it is like I had a weird mental block or something. unsure.

Herobrine - I am liking this slot for town I think. he seems to be suffering from the I-have-seen-mollie's-scumgame-therefore-mollie-must-be-scum-in-this-one syndrome. *yawn* like I have never seen
that
a million times before. I don't think he would push for my lynch this hard if he were scum.

borkjerfkin - thinking town. I have 1 completed game with borky when he was scum and I had him down with his first post. I was bullied out of pursuing my scum read and he was the only one with a penis who was even remotely nice to me in that game so I wasn't really motivated into pushing it. I wound up subbing out.

mozamis - town for reasons I have already stated.

TheReverend - his hard reset looked genuine and I had him down as town for that. but I guess when I think about it, it could come from town or scum but I am leaning town at this point.

penguin_alien - she is a sneaky one but earlier outrage looked genuinely town. I have her as town.

MattP - type of player that I like and feel the most comfortable with. his steering is probably alignment neutral and I don't mind being used as lynchbait by him, I am trusting he knows what he is doing and will pull it off of me....eventually. if he leaves me to fry then I will be thoroughly convinced that he is scum from the dead QT.

JacobSavage - I have no fucking clue. unsure.

UberNinja - super duper scummy here! and people think this is his town game? lol. I don't know I have never seen it, I have never played with him before. I know him through other venues. but omg, his reasoning in his shit wots was terrible.

PeregrineV - liking his posts. he has made some good observations but I am unimpressed with his fade. leaning town though.

chkflip - he has said a couple of things that make me think he is town. I am sticking with that read until I have reason to get paranoid about him.

Vifam - I had him as town, but didn't like him trying to bury the thread a few pages back with his shit posts. he is not scumhunting like he was earlier so it makes me wonder if it was just a pretense. unsure.

and those are my reads so far.

anyways I am finally dead in the tr game thank fucking god so I should be less cranky and somewhat more productive.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1071 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

chikflip what about that post bothered you?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1145 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1138, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't like you, but I think it's just a general personality conflict.

hhhmmmm....

More to the point, you should go back and read what I said. I didn't say that one of you had to be scum. I said if one of you were scum, the other was more or less confirmed town. Do you disagree with that?

well since I know my own alignment and if hero flips scum then no, I don't

but if I flip town it does not mean that hero is scum although he has moved to unsure cos he has ceased interaction after a town read. what do you think of that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1150 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1146, MattP wrote:If Nero is scum i would policy lynch you tomorrow

You're demented to be pushing the stupid fucking deadline catch

I'm lynching my strongest scumread and the longer you irritate me the more I want you gone so STFU and vote IAI if you think he's scum

who are you even talking to here
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1154 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1148, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 1145, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1138, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't like you, but I think it's just a general personality conflict.

hhhmmmm....

More to the point, you should go back and read what I said. I didn't say that one of you had to be scum. I said if one of you were scum, the other was more or less confirmed town. Do you disagree with that?

well since I know my own alignment and if hero flips scum then no, I don't

but if I flip town it does not mean that hero is scum although he has moved to unsure cos he has ceased interaction after a town read. what do you think of that.

You're being purposely dense and I don't like it. Where have I said that a town flip on one confirms the other as scum?

the latter part was closing a loophole are you always this defensive yes or no
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1155 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1150, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1146, MattP wrote:If Nero is scum i would policy lynch you tomorrow

You're demented to be pushing the stupid fucking deadline catch

I'm lynching my strongest scumread and the longer you irritate me the more I want you gone so STFU and vote IAI if you think he's scum

who are you even talking to here

nm, go it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1257 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1226, TheUnderachivers wrote:Basically--town hydras, in the QT, "why the heck do you have that read?!?"
"What changed your read?"
"I liked where you were going, what made you go elsewhere?" and such.
Alternatively, in the thread, "He thinks town, I think scum. *reasons* We're working it out."

Scum hydra, in the thread, "I don't know why he thinks scum, when I think town."

Essentially, is a modified version of the Amished tell, just that instead of saying "WHAT THE HECK WAS MY REPLACEMENT THINKING?!?" in-thread, you're saying "WHAT THE HECK WAS MY PARTNER THINKING?!" in-thread. :P

tbh, I have no fucking idea what you are talking about here.

my town read on hero was from previous notes, but then I realised he failed to follow up on our kerfuffle and is being super duper sticky with his scumread on me and hasn't really interacted with me since. . like he isn't really trying to look elsewhere. his case on me earlier was kind of torn apart so by matt, sooo......why the sticky scum read? and he has addressed any of my posts ever since the first spat. what is up wit dat
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1268 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1258, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1257, pirate mollie wrote:his case on me earlier was kind of torn apart so by matt, sooo......why the sticky scum read?

Residual gut feelings, probably.

I've torn apart many a case and had people still be like "well I know there's really no reason but uhhhh scum"

nah

hero is in my unsure leaning scummy pile.

I am really starting to think he thought he was going to get an easy lynch out of me. wondering if when I brought up overall scum meta if I struck a nerve
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1269 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

majiffy you are often wrong too but seem to have this convenient amnesia and pretend like you never were
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1270 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I wish I had that
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1275 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

what I don't like about ua's posts is that they are coming from a survivalistic POV now majiffy explain to me one more time how that is a null tell
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1289 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1277, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1275, pirate mollie wrote:what I don't like about ua's posts is that they are coming from a survivalistic POV
Nah, not survivalistic. That implies we have a chance of surviving. :P

I have no intention of living through the day. Was impossible on Friday (account wasn't activated), I wasn't around on the weekend, was going to be difficult on Monday, but by Tuesday, it became improbable and by today, impossible.

I do, however, wanna do my half of the scumhunting. People won't actually listen to our reads when we flip town (shock! horror! We're not scum!
"Oh, they're lynched town, so let's ignore every point they made; surely there weren't any valid ones?" will be in full effect :P), but hey, gotta have some fun before the hammer's dropped.

My statement about people saying seriously that we're scum is true: it's either from an idiot or from scum. Wasn't using it to defend myself against an attack, though. Quite the opposite, it was to attack others.

I always read dead players scumreads that is just smart play. even if you think they are idiots there is almost always a nugget of gold that can be mined and possibly used later on.

it is one of the reasons why scum going down are so reluctant to provide lists of their reads.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1290 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1287, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1265, TheUnderachivers wrote:Oh wow.

No wonder Nero has a Jacob scumread. :P

There's pretty much no content in them at all. And Nero posted in the QT that Jacob has been active in other games but not this one. (*insert vote for our hydra here pointing to my activity* :P) Not to mention...

In post 18, JacobSavage wrote:Hey, its started.
VOTE: Majiffy It's always Majiffy...
The classic "vote-your-scumbuddy-in-RVS" tell.

That's a pretty awful post. RVS vote used 1200 posts later as the basis to your post on why Jacob is a scum read, when neither jiffy or JS have flipped. Nice...

^^^ scum aj spotted
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1292 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1291, Majiffy wrote:Or provide utter garbage reads in a last-ditch "oh look how town I am" hail mary.

p-edit: Eh.

except that mastin is offering himself up as a sacrificial lamb. and listing his reads. yeah....if he flips scum I will look like a total tard but while he is in the game I am going to milk him for all he is worth and it will provide info to my team regardless.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1300 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1297, Herobrine wrote:1) Go read his ISO - it's fairly obvious and you should be able to see it by yourself

then you should be able to explain it as well as you did mine!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

uber goober why teh hard-on?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1407 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

wtf is this shit

arcangel I know you are not this stupid you subbed into majiffy's game gracefully and got sus of obvscum adam right away. holy shit I have lost my town read on you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1420 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1411, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1407, pirate mollie wrote:wtf is this shit

arcangel I know you are not this stupid you subbed into majiffy's game gracefully and got sus of obvscum adam right away. holy shit I have lost my town read on you.

I was confused and put myself in a wrong place.. anyways, What's done is done. Let's wait for the result.

^ not buying it. I feel somewhat confident that you are at the very least a decent player and you went from a no lynch to a hammer --------> wtf
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1438 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1424, Majiffy wrote:Inclined to agree with Rev. Really fucking stupid, but way too dumb for even the dumbest of scum.

well if you had bothered to read your game you would know she isn't that dumb!

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said "oh scum never do that" and usually scum did do
exactly
that. fucking was on raven since d1 in the tr game, got close to getting her lynched, but then tr retarded town would say stupid shit like, "raven wouldn't say/do that as scum", "raven would never fake claim" (she has a long history of fakeclaiming wtf), "raven would never lie as scum" (holy shit you have got to be kidding me), "raven would never bus her entire team" (yes she would, she would have to with her rep).

scum win games by sometimes doing what town does not expect them to do.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1502 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ AP - which reads of UN's do you agree with? cos I am comparing his #1301 to your #1457 and I don't see a lot of similarities.

also your mattp vote after you gave him a town read gave me whiplash. what is up with that.

@ vifam - I think I am liking you again today. what bugs me about majiffy is his reluctance to give me a town read and pawning it off that he usually waits/can't read me until later in the game. this is simply not true and I don't understand his hedge. majiffy can usually read me early. also his reads are shit and his push on ua was shit.

these were ua's scum reads at the end of the day:

Majiffy
I Am Innocent
Aj the Epic
MattP
JacobSavage
UberNinja
Vifam

he also wanted to throw in hero which at that point I sort of agreed with.

with UN #4 and majiffy as an alternative (referencing ua's posts #1415 and #1434)

your post #1489 was exactly the same reaction I had. you are one of my stronger town reads.

@ majiffy

you said about arcangel "she is like this in every game. also the drugs." <---- where is this coming from? you don't read the games you gm and you are too lazy to do a thorough background meta check. it kind of reminds me of what you said about daphne when we were all scum going down on d2 in the desk game at tr.

also do you seriously have borky as scum? lol. I hope he tears you the fuck up

VOTE: majiffy
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1503 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1500, mozamis wrote:Agree with Aj about Zab, so I'll vote for Zab if a BW gets going on him. Still, Jacob Savage is still scum.
VOTE JACOB SAVAGE

In post 1501, penguin_alien wrote:VOTE: JacobSavage

Still hasn't provided any content with documented reasons beyond sheeping and conveniently doesn't have chkflip on his last reads post at all.

I am hoping that jacob will be more active now that micro #102 is over. he was cult leader in that game and he was fretting all over the place wondering if the lynch was going to go the way he wanted it to go (we - cult- won btw! \o/). I am not seeing that same anxiety in this game.

@jacob we need to hear more from you so could you plz get your head in the game? tia
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1506 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1504, penguin_alien wrote:His choice of activity here, i.e. sheeping with no opinions, is still scummy. And cult strikes me as a different type of scum than we're likely to see here, which makes a comparison of his attitudes less relevant to me.

I thought of this and that is why I am not giving jacob a town read. plus given post game discussion it is entirely possible that he is holding back cos hit scummates are in the forefront.

it is why I want to hear more from him.

what do you think of UN, majiffy, AP and vifam?

also vifam, why aren't you talking to me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1534 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY ROUND FULL OF UBER GOOBER'S RAGING HARD ON FOR ME GODDAMN

I went to bed and you have not been around since, I would rather talk to you in real time you dummy did you ever stop to think of that? of course not it would require 2 extra brain cells that you apparently do not have.

I agree with vifam in that chickflip was probably nked cos scum thought he was a special is this your first game of mafia uber goober I doubt it was to "set you up". holy cow.

I think vifam is town and I have matt as unsure leaning town but the rest of ua's reads I agree with which is why I had him as town and thought the bw on him was scummy and dumb.

I still have you as leaning scummy although you have up a teeny bit into my unsure pile. maybe.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1535 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1530, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:what bugs me about majiffy is his reluctance to give me a town read and pawning it off that he usually waits/can't read me until later in the game. this is simply not true and I don't understand his hedge. majiffy can usually read me early. also his reads are shit and his push on ua was shit.

you said about arcangel "she is like this in every game. also the drugs." <---- where is this coming from? you don't read the games you gm and you are too lazy to do a thorough background meta check. it kind of reminds me of what you said about daphne when we were all scum going down on d2 in the desk game at tr.

also do you seriously have borky as scum? lol. I hope he tears you the fuck up

1) We have this argument like once every 3 or 4 games. I don't "usually" read you early. In fact, it's a rarity when I do. Typically I take a while to read you.
2) UA was shit. My reads and my push on UA were not shit. Dealwithit.gif.
3) I've either seen her/played with her in a handful of games now. And no, I don't read the games I GM
thoroughly
, but I do skim.
4) Bork isn't being his typical bork self and that's problematic.
5) Your vote is bad and you should feel bad.

1. I think the last time we had this argument you were scum.
2. ua was not shit I liked what he had to say and I like his reads.
3. yeah but you made an offhand comment like that trying to help daphne when we were all scum together and you have flat stated that most of the time you don't read your games that is why you sat around doing nothing while I was getting accused of cheating in your game.
4. I think borky looks fine.
5. I feel pretty good about my vote when you start playing towards a town win condition I might change it!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1562 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1305, UberNinja wrote:No but seriously though. Since I know you're on, let's have a chat. A heart-to-heart if you will. Let's pretend each other are masons, let's scumhunt together.

I will purposely try not to recall the reasons I thought you were scum (they have gotten hazy) so that I can more effectively run this exercise. Please do the same for me. (...not that your reason for voting me is anything more than OMGUS mixed with "well, it doesn't seem like the Uber I have heard about", anyway :P)

Who do you think are scum? Why?

I am not trying to be difficult here, but when you asked this I had already given a list of my reads and the reasons. today with the new info, everything has shifted a bit, some are weaker some are stronger and some have completely changed.

my scum pile consists of majiffy and arcangel at the mo. I don't buy arc's dingbat routine at all and I am sus of majiffy for a couple of reasons most I have already indicated. I am throwing penguin loosely in there too cos of her tunneling on jacob; very reminisce of the game I played with her where she was scum. she tunnels on a low participant and then fades. conversely I am a little sus of jacob too until he puts something forth that is more contributive. aj is in that pile of mollie no like and IaI is still hanging strong.

For me it's:

1. MattP. I don't like Matt's early interactions, wagon placement, hopping from point to point without a sense of grounding (the best way to play as scum, because you never have to attach to anything, and therefore can never be held to your word), and generally just a sense of complacency because he knows he's good ass cum.

2. Probably chkflip. He's provided precious little original content, though seems to have an attitude of arrogance that is not proportionate to either his reputation (I've never heard of him as being good, and have only seen him in passing, in discussion forums), and has basically said he's just sheeping Matt so can't be responsible for what he does (even though he was on the Mhork wagon before Matt, and hasn't yet switched to the UA one, after Matt has pushed that).

3. Somebody who's mostly lurking. It'd be far too easy to lose yourself in the background of a game like this, with multiple strong personalities, and also by principle it's easier to do that in a large game because more people are making more posts, etc.

Your thoughts?

I get why people are worried about matt and vifam, in fact I doubt there are fewer people on here who can empathise with the rigor of trying to get a really strong player lynched. at a recent game on my homesite I tried for 4 days to get this player lynched and nearly got there but there was a dumb town cabal of 4 players who could not/would not see her as scum (I had her pegged in 2 posts). finally after I wound up dead nacho took her out on n6 cos I made him promise when he first joined the site if I wound up and I say this player is scum you better lynch her. he couldn't get her lynched so he vig-killed her and won the game for town.

I have AP as very town and probably whom I am going to be trying to work with and I guess that means you too. when you went into crazy conspiracy land, you moved up into my unsure cos I see that type of paranoid thinking (talking about the nk here) as coming more from town rather than scum.

your turn. where do you stand with your reads today?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1563 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

lol, xpost

happy birthday rev! Image

I actually forgot about the gm clearing chickflip. I actually had chickflip down as town beforehand.

I dunno about vifam. there have been a few times that he has said exactly what I was thinking and I tend to see that as town although I know there are crossovers like that between scum and town. I already tried to do a reach out to him and he was all like "yo" so he lost some town points for that but I just don't know him as a player at all - his refusal to interact with me makes it hard to get a read but so far I have had him as town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1586 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1567, MattP wrote:B/C noone is listening to me, and I'm right, and I'm watching stupid ass lynches get set up and frankly I don't give a single fuck, people are doubting a townread on me, pushing towards lynches on all my townreads, and being idiotic. AD is playing a terrible game congrats AD. UN I frankly dont give a fuck since he's a mess but is really proud of it so it's adorable, Vifam should die because I'd like to watch it. ArcAngel ate something radioactive, etc etc etc

I can't help wanting you all dead, my psychiatrist specifically told me that my feelings cant be tamed

I have been listening to you. I tried to work with you yesterday. yes I will probably paranoid about you though.

and I feel differently than you, I see some town cohesion forming and it is still early. so what if you feel like your teammates are not listening to you we win the game as a team and not by you alone.

IaI is someone I have down as scummy so I can go for that wagon. the thing I don't like about jacob is that he is posting in other games and has done nothing, no commitment in this one. I gave him a pass cos we were both in another game together but that game ended and the pass has expired and I need to see some meat from him.

borky has been in my town pile since yesterday.

I am not as comfy with majiffy as you are cos he is going after my town reads. I think it was really obvious that ua was showing signs of town flail and I wish there would have been enough people around to have moved the lynch off of him. I think he did what he thought was best for his team, which was to defend himself against a mob of stupidity and scum, gave a list of his reads and went down with fairly good grace. I don't think his game was shit at all.

I hope uber really is town it would be nice to be on the same team with him. I play in a similar way that you do as in I try to find town and work with them. I think I have a pretty solid pool and I really think we can pull this together.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1588 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

AP, what I have noticed about arc is she is a lot more decisive as town and puts forth more effort. she is not always the best at explaining herself but hey, neither am I, but her scumdar in the game that I kept up with was pretty good and I am seeing no signs of it here. I think she is easy to dismiss and therefore easy to fly under the radar which is what I am seeing here now.

what do you think of IaI?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1593 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1590, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1588, pirate mollie wrote:what do you think of IaI?

I could see scum IaI. I might even make a case. I'd prefer other lynches Today though because IaI is going to get his ass lynched sooner than later w/o my help.

Off the top of my head:
-Feels less focused than he did in Switchboard mafia. He is commenting on things as they happen and being less proactive / tunnely.
-Didn't like his "AP, why didn't you analyze any Mastinero connections?" when he hasn't done so either...And that is a playstyle thing. Why does he care that I, specifically, haven't when NO ONE really had. And add in the fact that I really HAD speculated peripherally to that (wrt Majiffy and Vifam) and the whole question just looks fake as hell.
-Bahhhh baahhhh bahhhh bahhhh Nero Cain
-Hes pushing a lurker case on JS w/o really directly calling it a lurker case.

Side note: I could buy IaI as scum with Mattp and/or JS. All that crap floating around about Matt not being scum with IaI is crap. And floating around. Because scum totally never distance or bus ever.

I wondered about matt too but then he made that post about trying to find town. <------ his actions support this (votes, arguments) at least from what I have seen. his frustration that the lynch did not go his way seems genuine and he is also tying himself to a lot of other players which would be hard to unravel in an endgame situ. I will give you this about vifam; he isn't as much but I am not sure what that means.

meta on matt, does he often go emo and dramaqueen about as scum? cos that would widen the scope as far as motivation for his posts if he does. if not then I think he is likely town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1640 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1596, Vifam wrote:
Piratemollie wrote:I dunno about vifam. there have been a few times that he has said exactly what I was thinking and I tend to see that as town although I know there are crossovers like that between scum and town. I already tried to do a reach out to him and he was all like "yo" so he lost some town points for that but I just don't know him as a player at all - his refusal to interact with me makes it hard to get a read but so far I have had him as town.

Sorry, if you ask me a question I'll answer it unless I get sidetracked. But if your personality doesn't really interest me I'll just ignore you for the most part.

Nothing against you I just don't really interact well with some of the people on this site.

that's okay I tend to rub most people the wrong way!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1641 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1631, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1629, mozamis wrote:People need to unvote Vifam. Miniscule chance that he is scum. Gotta be better candidates Jacob, Zab, Penguin, Arc Angel.

What's the case against Penguin? I haven't seen anyone really bring up any suspicions on them.

her tunneling and the slow fade on jacob reminds of how she was with ns in the new scum in town game. it is her not even looking anywhere else that is bothering me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1662 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1642, UberNinja wrote:Fair enough.
I just don't see town-mollie though
. Tell me why I am reading you as scum, and explain why that's wrong, and I will feel a lot better about your slot.

lol, so I guess you
do
know me uber if you can make a distinction between town mollie and scum mollie. which is pretty interesting cos earlier on d1 you acted like you didn't!

the burden of proof to support your case on why you think I am scum is on you and so far you have done a super duper crappy job with it. it is not my job to tell you why I think you think I am scum, lol. that is a pretty funny deflection though in lieu of not ever actually presenting a legitimate case.

I highly doubt scum hammers that visibly and then pretends to derp about it. I have relatively little experience with ArcAngel it seems, but I don't really see it. Then again, I
have
been sufficiently duped by derpscum derp-a-lerping their way through a game, only to have me fuck things up and vote the wrong way in LyLo because I thought there was no possible way scum could/would be that stupid.

hedge

But today is hardly the final day, and I'm not at all keen on a derp-lynch at the moment, especially when it could just as well be on town and, according to my read on ArcAngel at least, WOULD be on town. If she stays alive late into game and isn't taken out by a vig or a lynch, then I will worry about her. But there are far more pressing matters at the moment. One of them being... you.

why do you have her in your town pile? and you just hedged on her in the very paragraph above you so plz walk me through the reasoning here

I swear, it's so weird talking to you like you're not scum. This is unnatural.
But I think it might be helping me get more solid reads. Net benefit, ahoy!

okay

penguin hasn't really ticked my meter one way or the other lately. I need to read more up on her. But her tunneling on Jacob did strike me as a little odd. I probably didn't think too much of her specifically, because she's not the player that stood out to me the most, and I tend to focus on one thing to the exclusion of all others. It's my blessing, it's my curse.

if uber flips scum bet money that penguin is town

But his last few posts dont feel so hot.

out of that whole post this is the only thing that sounded genuine.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1678 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1669, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really? I guess I dont see what was so fantastic about that particular post. But ok I guess.

I don't get it either!

borky why are you having to work so hard to justify a town read on me?

penguin what other reads do you have?

jacob wtf

eta: majiffy, do you think both are scum or only one of them?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1680 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I dunno. that scum does not have day chat on this site throws me off a bit but yeah, I guess I can see that.

majiffy what are your other reads?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1693 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't really see him being an ass to anybody. I just see him as being scummy and I don't get your town read at all.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1782 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

jesus christ you people

this site desperately needs a tag cloud

majiffy I think uber goober might actually be town. really really dumb and thinks he is better than he actually is but more importantly very very dumb.

AP, not that I expect you to read this post, fuck, no one is really reading any of my posts except for scum probably but I have been saying in a couple posts now that this game is reminding a good bit of penguin's recent scum game. borky and majiffy were in that game so I would like their input. I have also asked her for a list of her reads but it is obviously going to get buried amidst all of the dickwaving testosterone spewing shitposting going on.

this game needs more vaj power IMO

uber it looks like you are not reading the thread cos you said I gave penguin a town read when I didn't. I fosed her earlier. this isn't the first time you did not read what I said and misrepped what I said and that is why you look like pondscum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1784 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

yep

she was scum. nacho started a popcorn lynch and she was next. I already was going to do that cos of where uct had penguin in his list (in the middle! scum tend to put their teammates in the middle) but buldey had just cleaned up as scum in the game I gmed so I wanted to fuck with him a bit.

speaking of which, buldey lost a sig bet on my homesite cos he was dumb enough that he thought he could read a player whom I have played over 60 games with better than I could can you help me come up with something sufficiently humiliating plz I am going to convince him that he made it for this site too

penguin is kind of being lowkey and is focusing on a low participant (jacob) and not giving up a lot of her reads or opinions on what is going on in the game. she was more involved in the chosen game that we were both and she was town in that game.

the thing is, at this point jacob really does look suspicious. he is posting in other games and totally avoiding this one except to make some dumb random post that doesn't make a lick of sense
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1788 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

well I was too, but with all of the infighting that might not be such a good idea

question to AP: uber's first fos on me was that I was buddying mozi and that "he had seen me do this as scum before". I called him on it and he never answered me. since then he has trolleytracked the shit out of me and his latest thing has been to say "he wants to take out the smart scum first". and yet he has crawled all over me all game.

here is the thing; I have 2 completed scum games on here, one was audio and the other was where I subbed in as scum with rob. so where has he seen my scum game exactly? the shit does not add up and I wish you would pay attention to that.

I don't think uber is a shit player but that right there ^ is shit play. this is why I think he is scummy. I waffle cos of the level of emotion too but you know what? I have seen scum pull such theatrics before. the scummy reasoning outweighs the genuineness of the emotion IMO.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1796 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1789, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1788, pirate mollie wrote:here is the thing; I have 2 completed scum games on here, one was audio and the other was where I subbed in as scum with rob. so where has he seen my scum game exactly? the shit does not add up and I wish you would pay attention to that.

I don't think you need to see someone's scum meta to know if they are a good/strong player or not. I have never once read a mattp scum game. But if I were a 1x Dayvig, I would blow his ass into the sun despite having a bigger scum read on Zab. Because Matt is not ever getting lynched. And I can tell that YOU are a strong player. You put up a fight, you get your hands dirty, you make good points. Lynchng you is 10x harder than lynching, say, IaI who the masses would vote at the drop of a pin for lurking.

yabbut why would uber have thought that at the time when he first fosed and voted me? I doubt he did any meta research. do you see the contradiction here with what he is saying now?

he never produced a decent case on me but sticking with his scum read on me. scum tend to be stickier with their votes and foses so as to not implicate their scummates or inadvertently clear any town by their interactions.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1812 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay. I am doing a serious hard reset. it is possible that I am trolleytracking on uber cos his reads are so bad and I always have higher expectations from good players only sometimes those expectations bite me in the ass and then I have to face the meta music for being wrong about them for like a year. if he is town he is so wrong though and I sincerely hope he has big enough balls to admit it in post game.

I feel really good about majiffy. I think he is town.

I liked penguin's recent post cos she provided more reads but I still don't know. I will really need someone to to do a comparison between one of her town games and her scum games in order to help provide clarity. I am telling you guys she is sneaky and one to watch but too good of a player to waste on a weak meta case.

jacob is still posting in other games. :/ I don't think he should be given anymore passes.

I don't like how mattp throws a primadonna hissy fit out of nowhere cos he did not get his way over a lynch and then disappears.

arcangel has not caught up or delivered any reads for this day round. what the fuck is up with that.

I am going with that everyone who was involved in the shitstorm of posting last night is probably town. which means scum is sitting back and enjoying the show and letting town eat its own. so who was on the fringes?

I don't find vifam's vote on action dan too far out in left field cos I have been wondering about him myself. he has provided some town reads but has done a whole lot as far as diving in and pushing his suspects. like I said on d1, I am always sus of someone who does not know me putting me in their town pile especially in the way that he did and at the time that he did. AP had posts to back it up and has solidly been town but AD had done a fade and I am concerned.

I don't know about IaI what she is going after seems to be extraneous points. I think I am most comfortable with a jacob lynch. we need a scum flip to help form some town cohesion cos there are a bunch of strong personalities in this game and he isn't doing shit. like seriously nothing.

AP I hear you about zabriel but I just can't get a handle on him. he is null for me no matter which way I look at him.

eta: xpost with AD!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1836 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1817, UberNinja wrote:my balls are pretty big, dont worry about it

we'll see about that. you have yet to address that you said you had seen me buddy up before as scum but failed to back it up and you keep avoiding it whenever I bring it up.

in other news this post coming from you is rather refreshing. there may be hope for the game yet.
are you town?

yes

do you think he is the same as me, "town and wrong as fuck" or do you think (like I think) that he's just kinda coasting and throwing shit around and seeing where it sticks, and then you're just interpreting it differently than me?

well if I have him in my town pile that kind of means I don't see him as, "do you think (like I think) that he's just kinda coasting and throwing shit around and seeing where it sticks". so what was the point of that question.

no meta w/her so i have no idea. do you have any links?

scum: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=23927
town: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=24809

if this is the case then he has well and truly worn out his lenience period w/me

unvote; vote: jacob

okay

do you think its a scum act, or do you think he's legit town and just being a bitch about it

I thought AP was going to do a meta research on matt. I would like to know if matt does the dramatics as scum.

arcangel is also slowly bumping her way up the scumdar

why slowly

this might be truer than you know

given my and bork's previous experience in open 442, this has all the earmarks of being a repeat situation
honestly enough i am surprised he hasn't been more of an asshole to me, or vice versa, in this game

okay

i need to re-read AD cause he's in my blindspot atm

too much focusing on the loud ones for the last few days

agreed

if nothing else that makes a jacob lynch a good lynch. if he flips town it gets rid of dead weight. if he flips scum it gets rid of lurkerscum dead weight. either way i dont mind much, and i'd much rather that than one of the loud people die

I really want to lynch scum uber plz help me do that.

because loud people and/or people who talk a lot are just MUCH MORE BETTER for winning games, in all cases, bar none. this is why underachivers was a bad lynch as well. because mastin talks a shit ton and could have given us a lot of much needed perspective today

well, yeah, I agree with the principle of this but I think the loud players have seen loud scum dominate and steer a game into a scum win that is why we are all so paranoid of each other, right? reserved for post game discussion.

same, strangely enough. he is in my blindspot as well

he will be back on later

also i'm sick as a dog so dont expect much from me today
actually on the other hand i might have more time to post

so who knows

anyway i am sick as a dog so you should all feel sorry for me regardless of my posting

:(

well I hope you get to feeling better!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1900 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1895, Lord Mhork wrote:So is herobrine getting replaced then?

that was kind of mentioned at the start of the day

hi dreamz, hope you guyz are not scum, I am feeling a little bloodthirsty right now
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1913 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1905, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 1902, AngryPidgeon wrote:Reads list now Nacho go. Just gut, fast as you can.

nacho is not here.

i'll give you mine though
you town
mollie town
uber
vifam
om
MattP
majiffy
zabriel

(mozamis)- unsure
bork

IAI
AJ
Jacob
(pereV)
possible scum

I have mozi as town

why the fuck do you have om/arc in your town pile

what do you think of last night's battle royale

why does your list look like typical go with de flow scummy mantis?

oh god I am going to feel like shit if you are the best lynch option for the day I am the one who recommended you 2 to maestro
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1924 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1843, UberNinja wrote:dont remember saying this but i might have been mixed up w/you and someone else
i looked at your wiki and i dont recall having been in any of your scum games

then why have not addressed it when I have brought it up? we have never played together before, I do believe I have said this like multiple times. and yet you act like this is the first time it might have occurred to you?

you are not even even fucking reading my posts, you wanted to lynch me right off the bat based on shit reason that you could not even be bothered to address. you have marginalised me from the get go and now you want to work things out? lol

k. i believe you. maybe.

don't care at this point

dammit, those posts all look pretty similar. she's a waller, that's for sure
that doesn't help me much actually, after all

lol

what's your opinion?

as if you are going to read it

In post 1836, pirate mollie wrote:
if this is the case then he has well and truly worn out his lenience period w/me

unvote; vote: jacob

okay

that's it?

then why don't YOU do meta research about it?

you seem to be more than willing to expect me to do meta research on penguin alien, and angry pidgeon to do it on matt...

what about you?

well if you did this crazy thing,
like bother to read my posts
, then you would have seen where I said I am not very good at looking games that I am not in, cos I base my meta reads on personal interactions. I know what I am looking for when I interact with other players and know what questions to ask in order to determine their alignment. I don't know what i am looking at when I am not involved and getting my hands dirty.

because i still dont see her hammer as having come from scum, plus as already evidenced by my posts defending arcangel (and jacobsavage before, for that matter), i am pretty lenient with derp/stupid/etc players because they get lynched far too often as it is, and i like to see smarter, stronger players that i think are scum lynched earlier in teh game (with teh exception of players like underachivers who will provide goodcontent regardless of alignment)

you steadfastly held on to a lynch that was going nowhere, you get zero town cred for not being on the ua one

and who do you think is scum

not includng me or obvtown or teh derps

probably the peeps who have been on my scum list, it is like you are reading my posts for the first time what has changed

yeah but thats why we whould more likely want to lynch strong players (town or scum) earlier on right? to make sure that doesn't happen this game. right?

and so the reason you had such a hard on for my lynch earlier was...????
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1926 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1922, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:where did AP put suspicion on zabriel?
and did he put suspicion on Matt?

lol

what i'm saying is that matt and zab look town.
angry pidgeon does as well, which is why it's weird that he would fos them

more lol

also you made it out like nacho was not around and then gave a list of your own reads yet nacho said he was sus of mozi so do you see the problem I have with this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1934 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1927, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 1913, pirate mollie wrote:why the fuck do you have om/arc in your town pile

not entirely sure and probably have to look into that.

what do you think of last night's battle royale

is that with you and uber?

why does your list look like typical go with de flow scummy mantis?

tell me more. or.. how it does appear that way

oh god I am going to feel like shit if you are the best lynch option for the day I am the one who recommended you 2 to maestro

i figured it was you. which i appreciate. and maestro brought it up to both of us, and then we decided to do the hydra instead.
after reading, i had a town read on you, and also after seeing you and hero go neck to neck, i was looking forward to subbing in, and showing you that this slot is actually town.

the battle royale was with uber/majiffy/vifam/borky/me and AP trying to mediate.

when did you realise that I did not have that slot as town? when rob and I were fighting I had him as town but it changed towards the end of the day.

what were nacho's other reads I am sure mozi was not the only one
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1937 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1930, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1925, TheReverend wrote:I've played once with him before, he was town, and he seems a little more laid back here

Probably because we're not at each others' throats like crazed hyenas.

In post 1928, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:nacho said he was sus of mozi.
before that, i had him as town.
that's why i said unsure.

Let me help you out;
Nacho and I have the same read on a player?
You should probably go with it. :wink:

nope. if you are town you need to go with my read on mozi. it is rare I give 98% town reads but when I do you better treat it as gold.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1946 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey mantis what were nacho's other reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1949 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1944, Majiffy wrote:NachoDreams: I mention Moza 27 times in my ISO, out of 197 total posts. That's a good 7.3% of my posts. I mean, c'mon.

Mollie: Problem is, I don't have you as a town read. So why should I sheep your reads?

if you don't have me as town then why did you sheep me onto uber and try to work with me last night? omg, lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1952 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

AP you seem rattled
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1958 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1955, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1949, pirate mollie wrote:if you don't have me as town then why did you sheep me onto uber and try to work with me last night? omg, lol

... I wasn't sheeping you onto Uber, I have a scum read on Uber. Which I've had. For a while. Thanks!

so you think that uber and I have been doing scum theatre all of this time?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1964 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1946, pirate mollie wrote:hey mantis what were nacho's other reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1972 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1966, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 1964, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1946, pirate mollie wrote:hey mantis what were nacho's other reads

not entirely sure up this point.
but before:
IAI, AJ, peveV, Lord Mhork, Jacob Savage. (moz)

^don't take that as fact.

interesting cos that looks like the list you posted earlier which you pushed as your own.

they are all low participants and easy lynches

you are scum mantis aren't you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1979 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1974, Majiffy wrote:ITT Mollie is slowly coming around to my line of thinking.

erm no

itt you are treating dreamz as town, me as unsure (lol) and you are wanting to lynch a 98% town read of mine so where the fuck you are drawing that conclusion is beyond me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2002 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

AP - I am really thinking that dreamz is scum. she dodged a lot of questions last night that should have been easy answers. lets just say she and I have played a lot of games together.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2053 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

get an avatar
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2055 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

AP, why do you have dreamz in your town pile?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2059 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am not sure about lord mhork. I don't know him and he is hard for me to read. I have rev down as town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2066 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2063, MattP wrote:WHY DO YOU THINK IVE BEEN SO DEADSET ON IAI ALL DAY THOUGH

OBVIOUSLY I HAD SOME REASON TO BE AN OBSTINATE PRICK WITH LIL TO NO REASONING

you were deadset on IaI on d1

how do you know they have a gun? I am confused, I have never come across your role before. when did you say you were a hider.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2081 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

since when did fake claiming become the new "protown"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2096 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: mattp

yep. I got teh ovaries to do it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2098 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2081, pirate mollie wrote:since when did fake claiming become the new "protown"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2100 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2099, MattP wrote:Oh wow you're so cool with your dense beliefs

so talk to me about dreamz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2102 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

didn't you have hero as scum tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2106 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2103, Majiffy wrote:Mollie vote Moza please. Moza lynch is best lynch.

nope
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2107 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

hey guyz, mattp looks like scum flail
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2114 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2108, TheReverend wrote:VOTE: mozamis

In post 2092, TheReverend wrote:Why is mhork town matt?

why are you voting mozi?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2117 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2112, TheReverend wrote:What really? This doesn't make any sense to me. Someone tell me very slowly why we're lynching the guy who fakeclaimed gunsmith? Why would
scum
town fakeclaim that shit on d2?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2126 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2119, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2117, pirate mollie wrote:Why would scum town fakeclaim that shit on d2?

Town do stupid shit more often than scum.

are you calling matt stupid? cos I never would

the only thing I know about him is that I subbed briefly into a game and we won cos people followed his reads.

weren't you in that game?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2127 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

matt who are your scum reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2139 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2132, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2126, pirate mollie wrote:are you calling matt stupid? cos I never would

I'm not calling him stupid, but if he's town and just flushed out the cop with a gambit, I think he'll agree this particular move was stupid.

In post 2126, pirate mollie wrote:weren't you in that game?

I didn't think I've been in a game with him yet, but I might have been a simply forgot.

@pidgeon - thing is, that particular post you quote, that looks scummy as hell. He's screaming scum there. Maybe that's confirmation bias, who knows. Point is, I don't think this looks all that scummy. Maybe I'm wrong. But, if there's a reasonable chance he's scum, I can basically policy lynch him for flushing out the cop. But only if there's a reasonable chance of him being scum, not just out of spite.

I just checked you were not in that game
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2142 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

my second choice is dreamz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2156 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2081, pirate mollie wrote:since when did fake claiming become the new "protown"

this is a question to everyone cos I seem to be behind the times
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2158 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I do
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2163 (isolation #121) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2160, Vifam wrote:Being antitown doesn't necessarily mean you're scum

I agree to some extent but fake claiming as town usually ends up with outing specials so wtf. there is no town motivation behind that

I am in a game filled with jeromes :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2296 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hi nacho!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2341 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

majiffy how could you be confused
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2342 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

nacho not happy with matt's fake claims
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2343 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also mantis looked scummy as fuck
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2347 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

what scum did they catch and why are you not voting for them?

eta: god you are scum aren't you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2352 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

IaI's actions match her posts

matt's do not

it is a tough sell

and I am not buying

hey guyz what of I told you have played like over 60 games with mantis

would you think I could read her then

eta: lol, already had her as scum but something tells me I won't be around to finish this convo!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2353 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

liking aj for town btw
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2357 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2354, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 2352, pirate mollie wrote:hey guyz what of I told you have played like over 60 games with mantis

would you think I could read her then

believe it or not
i can read her pretty good too

I know you can, yours is one of the few opinions I will listen to over my own wrt her
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2358 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

too bad you are a hydra
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2363 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

where did you ask me for my reads?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2368 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2362, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 2358, pirate mollie wrote:too bad you are a hydra

:neutral:

i would like to work with you.
like i said, i asked you what your reads were as soon as i entered the thread.
you chose to believe that i was scum, and not answer.

^mantis did not post this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2370 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I will probably have as much luck getting you lynched as I did raven.

I am not going to go into histrionics. I am somewhat resigned.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2371 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

nacho where did you ask me for my reads as soon as you entered the thread
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2373 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

fuck you nacho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2380 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2375, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:mollie, are we going to work together now?

fucking with my head was probably not the best of ideas in a pressure cooker environment

so probably not

mantis reads as scummy

but you know what? with matt fucking fake claiming like 3 times (and I seriously think he should be lynched for it), a bunch of peeps not giving a shit, scum are probably the only ones looking town right now and majiffy ignoring a 98% town read from me, I think I am heading in the direction of I don't give a fuck

let's write haikus instead
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2381 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh hai, does anyone remember this basic strategy for town play in mafia:

Win condition >> motivation. >> in-thread behavior

I forgot it for a mo

still want to write haikus with nacho tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2387 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2390 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2384, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:we were once so close
trolling, laughing, and bonding
please come back to me

nacho I am here
struggling through the mud right now
its up to my ears

so if aj moves up who are you going to shift down
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2391 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2364, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 2353, pirate mollie wrote:liking aj for town btw

agreed.

was this mantis?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2392 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

god can we plz just lynch nachodreamz they are the most dangerous peeps in this game

VOTE: dreamz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2397 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

midnight is just past
it is now time to get real
under the streetlight

thinking aj is town. if you move him up who would you move down?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2399 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2397, pirate mollie wrote:thinking aj is town. if you move him up who would you move down?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2404 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: arcangel
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2406 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

wait a minute no

UNVOTE: arcangel

until I hear more reads from the nacho part of dreamz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2423 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2474 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2440, UberNinja wrote:I'm @ page 86, can't finish reading in this sitting, and I'll be
V/LA this weekend, mod
, so my thoughts so far are:

1. AP is 100% town. trying to find the truth, being really pro-active, really easy to read, etc.
2. I believe IAI is a legit cop, his play before the claim makes sense and so does the claim and crumb. Doc on him plzthx.
3. Matt is a slippery mofo so idk, but AP's linked Matt-scum QT posts look pretty damning. Also I could totally see Matt doing that.
4. Majiffy looks significantly more town actually. He's enjoying the ride like me, but not in a scummy/coasting way. Townier.
5. Pirate mollie's vote and snarky comments to Matt seem totally legit. She's working her way into my heart as town.
6. Rev is really likely town. Handled AP's pressure well, seems legitimately suspicious of Mhork, the whole nine.

Really exciting reading this, but I have to go in a few min and aughhhh I wanna know what happens.
But if a lynch is about to happen soon, I want to get this out there before the thread gets locked.

See you in a few hours. And I hope I can post over the weekend if the thread's still open (prob not, though :()

if you believe that IaI is a legit cop then I should be your second to top town read. there is no "working her way into my heart as town" shit, by your own reasoning I should already be there, there shouldn't be any "work" involved. I am back to being suspicious of you.

borky, this is a thing of mine: I think it is terrible terrible terrible TERRIBAD play to fake claim as town. it is one thing to drop a fake breadcrumb in order to attract a night kill and keep fire off the specials (especially when they are being super duper obvious) but it is another to fake claim a role in order to get someone
lynched
I DO NOT SEE ANY TOWN MOTIVATION IN THAT WHATSOEVER
. he hasn't done shit but trolleytrack on IaI and throw a dramaqueen hissy fit when people did not follow him. omg.

holy cow you people

mozi, ignore majiffy

AP, mantis looked scummy as shit the only that slot has going for them is that nacho did not drop a kill tell in his first few posts (he almost always does. had him down as possible town aligned sk on d1 by post 3 so I jailed him to give him another day to be sure he was town aligned. turned out to be vig.) he did not start the game off, mantis did tho.

majiffy you fucking ignoring me is scummy as shit.

you are hereby sent to the naughty stool

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2479 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2476, borkjerfkin wrote:mollie i didn't read that cause NSFW

sorry borky, I will pm maestro to put it in hide tags :oops:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2504 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

and skimmed a cop read when it was pretty pertinent to what was going on at the time? lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2513 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2484, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2392, pirate mollie wrote:god can we plz just lynch nachodreamz they are the most dangerous peeps in this game

VOTE: dreamz

why are they? i don't see it

i think they're being quite "helpful"

omg. cos scum are never "helpful". :roll:

you know what should warm your heart? that I don't think you are this retarded

eta: it took you that long and that much research to figure out it was matt? holy cow
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2514 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2506, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2504, pirate mollie wrote:and skimmed a cop read when it was pretty pertinent to what was going on at the time? lol

yes

u wont believe how fast i scrolled and skimmed lol

I can and I do it fits with your scummy profile
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2528 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2519, UberNinja wrote:honestly i swear you annoy the fuck out of me

I bet that was the meanest thing you could think of to say
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2534 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

aj can you plz give us your list of reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2535 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2531, Vifam wrote:If someone could explain in detail WHY AA is a bad lynch maybe I'd change my mind

I don't think she is a bad lynch but I want to take out the head before the ass if at all possible
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2540 (isolation #155) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2536, Aj The Epic wrote:MattP
Vifam
JS

My short and sweet list.

this list sucks for a number of reasons and kind of looks like you are not wanting put forth too many ties. cos you should have some town in that pile too and you don't

you just lost town points
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2541 (isolation #156) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

what's the vc?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2544 (isolation #157) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

vifam what is your read on uber?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2545 (isolation #158) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

zabriel I see you lurking
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2548 (isolation #159) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: arcangel
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2577 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Majiffy - I think his reads suck but he seemed to genuinely reach out. he and I just have different approaches to the game but that is one of the reasons I like playing with him. we balance each other out. unsure tho. nacho should be able to give a firm read. he was also actively lurking earlier.

Lord Mhork - innocent child!!!!

ArcAngel9 - waiting to hear what she has to say!

ActionDan - I have the same reservations that vifam does

zabriel - ACTIVELY LURKING!!!!

I Am Innocent - cop claim. I believe her. her play matches her claim.

AngryPidgeon - comes across as very town. if he is scum then omg

Aj the Epic - had him as town but he did not provide a decent list so now I am leaning sort of scummy.

Dreams of Grandeur (hydra of Nachomamma8 and Mantisdreamz) - mantis looked scummy but nacho doesn't. unsure

borkjerfkin - he looks town to me

mozamis - he seems town

TheReverend - he looks town.

penguin_alien - she is very sneaky so unsure

MattP - dramaqueen of the year is there a scummer's award for this

JacobSavage - w.t.f.

UberNinja - here is where it gets interesting! I think he looks like pure pondscum and would push for his wagon if I thought there was a possibility it could grow legs but too many people have him in their town pile. the lynch would stall. the latest scummiest of scum scum scum scumtitude that he has managed to produce is that he finds me annoying. scum will get annoyed while town gets indignant when under fire. seriously, he looks like he has been dipped in a truckstop commode and I just don't get why people see him as town. also his list is interesting...majiffy at the top, vifam at the bottom with aj and dreamz in the middle. if he flips scum look hard at those 4. also look at the second from the bottom or the top.

PeregrineV - I like his push on uber. I have him as town for now.

Vifam - he invokes some strong ambivalence. he is either strong town or strong scum. I am going with town for now
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2592 (isolation #161) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ahahaha

lol, uber

I still think you are scum tho!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2599 (isolation #162) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

uber -
scum will get annoyed while town gets indignant when under fire.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2603 (isolation #163) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2598, Lord Mhork wrote:She isn't playing town enough to shift my read from om's damning play. Plus she's basically given up and the day needs to end.

if she flips town then she is throwing a game to meta-match. I hate that shit. she is capable of good play.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2620 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2609, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2603, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2598, Lord Mhork wrote:She isn't playing town enough to shift my read from om's damning play. Plus she's basically given up and the day needs to end.

if she flips town then she is throwing a game to meta-match. I hate that shit. she is capable of good play.

IF SHE'S CAPABLE OF GOOD PLAY THEN HOW THE FUCK WOULD SHE DO THAT AS SCUM

IT'S FUCKING MIND BOTTLING

cos you would be surprised how far you can get with a herp derp routine as scum!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2632 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

mozi is town

why not uber or yourself, ap?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2648 (isolation #166) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2638, Majiffy wrote:Or we could just investigate Moza and lynch the fucker because really it's been 2 days coming.

why don't you trust me on this? that is the one of the reasons why I have you in my unsure pile.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2651 (isolation #167) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2646, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:if AA is scum
moz-IaI-AJ-peregrineV need to die

jesus christ nacho just announce that you are scum already and be done with it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2669 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

you guyz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2682 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't have charisma
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2689 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2685, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2679, AngryPidgeon wrote:What if everyone is town aligned this game and Maestro is trolling super hard.

Must remind myself to do this sometime. "All threats to the town" could very easily be argued as including members of the town...

my friend th1nk3r ran a nightless game at mr where town lynched final scum on like d4 or 5. I spectated. he flipped her as town to prove a point; you can make up a case on anyone in mafia and it can come across as pretty solid. it got down to the final 3 and all of them read each other as town. but....they had to lynch somebody and it ended amicably.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2701 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2709 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2711 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2719 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2718, MattP wrote:I hope I was investigated last night

That would be hot

Here's a question

Why weren't the two "confirmed town" targeted last night

oh plz push that angle oh plz oh plz oh plz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2724 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh so now you want to talk to me matt I FIND THAT FUNNY
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2726 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

why are you not voting matt ap
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2730 (isolation #177) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

jacob you better fucking post

ap it is a 3 person mason team and maybe the gm was counting on the vig being retarded cos it looks like they probably were!

it is entirely possible this is a multi-factional game and one of the scum teams is skipping their nks. I have done that shit in the past and it would explain the disparity of votes and the weird ass fucking play in this game.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2733 (isolation #178) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2731, MattP wrote:Who started the initial
seed of doubt about me being town
when I was an initial universal townread? Whoever that was, if they are scum then well done. I think it was UN. You get a pat on the back.

CAN WE PLZ LYNCH THIS BITCH IT WILL BE AWSUM I PROMISE
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2736 (isolation #179) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I hate that I have to self-censor on this site sometimes
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2745 (isolation #180) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

yes I am irate.

when I give a 98% read it should be treated as fact cos I am never wrong when I give 98% read. it either cos I know the player well enough to give that type of read or I have inside info. I had inside info on mozi which is why I gave a 98% town read. our mason board is pretty funny! I talked myself into a town read on nacho based on he did not drop his kill tell and then was talked out of it. now I am pissed cos I lost both mozi AND nacho. at least I could have written haikus with nacho and mozi would prolly have had to out today cos of teh retardz in this game and then we could have talked in the open in the game thread.

I feel so alone!

*sobz into arms*
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2748 (isolation #181) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2746, MattP wrote:PV, JS, UN, and penguin are my four scummiest remaining reads

PM, I didn't do anything to you. Don't tunnel vision me to tunnel vision me. First day phase you had me as surefire town. Maybe you should reread to see why without a guard up

you fake claimed in order to get IaI lynched you should be torched for that
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2754 (isolation #182) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2749, MattP wrote:At the very least PM would have been NKd if IAI were town. Dream NK does not make ANY sense unless scum have a role cop and actually thought that was a more lucrative NK than a conftown NK

Scum didn't know PM was going to be confirmed. It makes perfect sense if IAI is scum to keep PM alive because when IAI flipped scum it would implicate PM who was a scumread already for a lot of people.

who was I scum read for other than uber goober who is probably your scummate?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2761 (isolation #183) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2750, MattP wrote:
In post 2748, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2746, MattP wrote:PV, JS, UN, and penguin are my four scummiest remaining reads

PM, I didn't do anything to you. Don't tunnel vision me to tunnel vision me. First day phase you had me as surefire town. Maybe you should reread to see why without a guard up

you fake claimed in order to get IaI lynched you should be torched for that

Please don't "policy" this shit. My move made sense if I was reaction testing IAI. The chance IAI would have been cop was abysmally small and I didn't even consider it. I was trying to pressure IAI into a fakeclaim. If he was town he would have 1v1d me and said, "no, you're lying! I'm a VT so you didn't receive a gun read on me!". My move made perfect reaction test sense. I reaction test anyway as both alignments. In Game of the year I fakeclaimed daycop on scum and had them lynched because my read was so damn strong. You have no reason to be voting me other than you wanting to get back at me, which is antitown.

so I am wanting to get back at you for....outing a cop who confirmed me as town? how does that even make sense?

I am voting you cos your POV's come more from a scum perspective than town's. if you are town then holy jesus fuck I hope I am never in the same game again with you cos you are truly terrible and I don't give a shit how many scummy awards you have.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2770 (isolation #184) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2760, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2749, MattP wrote:At the very least PM would have been NKd if IAI were town. Dream NK does not make ANY sense unless scum have a role cop and actually thought that was a more lucrative NK than a conftown NK

PM is prob town regardless of IaI's alignment (before the mason claim)
The mod replace made Rob look like a PR. I kept my trap shut, but I was banking on him being a PR when I saw the force replace notice.
Nacho being SO SURE that AA9 was scum looked like he had a good reason to KNOW she was guilty.

nacho knew that arc was guilty the same way I knew she was guilty....cos she was scum. I wanted to try to use the day to fish out her scummates you would have to be a bleeding dummy to think that her hammer was even remotely town or incredibly desperate trying to get under her sari. if the latter is the case I hate to break it to you boyz but arc is probably smarter than you and none of you are worth her time.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2773 (isolation #185) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2757, UberNinja wrote:I only trust reads
99% and up
write me one back plz

at least there is you
to laugh, to banter, to give
make me think your town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2774 (isolation #186) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

majiffy was it you who nked nacho? why not me instead.

or were you going with my tr/ratz/to/mr/ff meta that I usually hit a special with my scum reads when you know I am town?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2787 (isolation #187) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

look at scum move in on perv this is actually pretty funny
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2790 (isolation #188) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2788, MattP wrote:Oyea UN and I are scumbuddies and just double pushed on PV genius!

In post 31, Kublai Khan wrote:Everytime someone says "scum would never...", a goon earns a scummy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2794 (isolation #189) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I like UN for town better than you at the mo, AP

also majiffy that was an aspie trap, "you're" is dual syllable while "your" is not, it was a play on words cos if UN is town he is going to have to step it up from his terrible reads so far and help lead.

if you are town you are going to have to do the same!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2796 (isolation #190) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2791, MattP wrote:I like how you're using me ACCIDENTALLY OUTING THE COP to JUSTIFY ME AS SCUM

Replace me

I'm literally the bane of this game's existence. I'm not paying attention enough, I'm being antagonized for things out of my control and I don't have the time to invest to retort, sorry I've sucked this game. That is all.

jesus fucking christ you big baby

if you replace out you are only providing your sub with a pile of wifom in your wake. that is unfair to your sub.

I think you should deal with the consequences of your actions....which was to fake claim and out a cop. if you are town then step it up. come clean and stop being such a drama queen. there is no way I am giving you my crown.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2806 (isolation #191) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2798, MattP wrote:I'm not being a drama queen. You want me to "make up for it"? I haven't seriously read actually probably the last 60 pages looking over shit. I can't do it. I literally don't have time. It wasn't a HUGE deal when nothing much was required of me, but I can't form updated reads. You want me to read a specific player? I'll ISO. But you're asking me to "prove myself generally as town". I. Can't. Do. That right now. I'm in a situation where EVERYTHING I'm doing is AtE because that's the only card I can use with my time crunch. And that's not helping and won't help. I'm not being a baby, I'm being realistic and understanding that I have other commitments that prevent me from giving the full attention to this game. When I was in it to win it this game I was obvtown. It's all being disregarded and the major argument against me is that I'm active lurking. Obviously I am, I'm admitting it. That won't change. Will that get me lynched because of something out of the realm of my control (without harming my grades)? Yes. Should I put someone in that has the time? Of course.

okay

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:

I wish you would stay in the game.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2807 (isolation #192) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE: matt
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2815 (isolation #193) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2814, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2812, borkjerfkin wrote:I thought Vifam was one of the primary pushers of AA and I don't think she'd have gotten lynched without his support.

Disagree, I actually read this thread a fiar amount immediately after the flip.

ISO Vifam. Sure he supports AA9 lynch, but hes never super vocal about it. It only happened when Mhork conf-towned himself and finally Nacho, Mollie and I came over. Vifam even tried to rekindle JS support after AA9 lynch was stalling. And he was tunneling ActionDan as top scum pick.

Vifam was really flirty with the AA9 wagon but kept focusing elsewhere. I really think he was keeping it open for possible credit but trying to get attention on other things.

to me it looked like penguin made a decision at a critical time, she is the one who shifted the balance at a pivotal point in the game. it could have been arc or jacob at that point.

matt has not actively lurked from what I have noticed but jacob most definitely has

VOTE: jacob
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2833 (isolation #194) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2827, UberNinja wrote:Actually I need to rethink Vifam based on this because this could change everything

What do you think of him, mollie? You seem to have blinders on right now

why do you think I have blinders on?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2844 (isolation #195) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I iso-ed arc and her new avatar gave me headache.

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2849 (isolation #196) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

it isn't a policy lynch. he was actively lurking earlier. that was a vote based on in thread behaviour which even tho he was not participating he was still viewing earlier and chose to stand on the sidelines.

I absolutely HATE playing off shit like that but what is someone to do when they openly ask for his input and he chooses to not participate?

you are looking scummy right now aj
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2877 (isolation #197) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I think I kind of believe IaI.

I would have viewed nacho/mantis/rob too just for sanity purposes.

and they were not a likely nk target.

what is interesting is to see who is drumming up the bizness on scum not going for the obvious targets.

I bet it fucked scum's shit up that nacho took out my mason partner. they could have pinned a whole "mollie and IaI" are scum shit on us.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2878 (isolation #198) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so who would likely take out nacho out of fear?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2879 (isolation #199) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey ap, do you still want to convo?
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”