thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:53 am

Post by thezmon221 »

I can also speculate, AD, that there's probably 5 or 7 scum left in the game, so you saying "I'm probably right and JS is scum" isn't really a 100% bold move. We're nearing the point where the town is becoming the minority majority (sad to say, but unfortunately true).
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:03 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Albus Dumbledore (5): Darthe, JacobSavage, ArcAngel9, The Mini-Librarian, Baby Spice
JacobSavage (1): Albus Dumbledore
DeasVail (4): thezmon221, Boniface, Jal, curiouskarmadog
Not voting (6): Edosurist, jmj3000, DeasVail, PeregrineV, Skyhook, penguin_alien

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am

Post by DeasVail »

AD's recent posts seem like town to me (especially the one about constantly being behind and not feeling like catching up because I've felt that way a lot as town and not really as scum).

Is there a really good reason for him being scum or is a kind of meh reason?
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Boniface »

I'm not seeing Albus' scumminess as much as others. Most of the biggest posters are dead. Things have slowed down significantly today. Theres a lot of people we haven't heard from. jmj, where are you? Skyhook? Edo?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Jal »

Okay, sorry I've been sick for the past weekish. Should have went v/la. I'll get back on this by tonight/tomorrow morning.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I suppose it boils down to three things.

Lurking like buggary until a wagon formed on him. That one post after he was at around four votes was more than his entire posting to that date.

Even after the wagon that big post was real limited in content. It was basically that he voted for obvious scum which makes Albus town, and look at JS' scummy actions.

Pretty much what he accuses JS of as scummy actions also applies to Albus.

Add little things like posts that look like aalbus only looked at the last page before posting, and a sudden change in posting style when under pressure, and he looks pretty scummy.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Boniface »

But at this point the town can't afford to lose another vanilla. Lets say Albus is lurking, let's say he's lazy. He's skating along, watching the game more then playing it. Can you really blame him? After the long drag this game had, I think it would take a superhuman to stay 100% focused. So, let's say he's town but lazy, starts to get some pressure, and says to himself "oh crap better man up and make a solid post!" we can't afford to lose anymore town, Albus knows this. Winning outweighs laziness. I don't think thats a scum tell. I think we should lynch DeasVail unless they somehow miraculous explain away all of MattP/KJ's transgressions, even tho I feel bad lynching someone who just replaced in, game comes first. Also, I wish scum would kill AA. I think she's town but a waste of space. Not worth wasting a lunch on, but completely worthless for the rest of us.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I don't think anyone's worth my lunch.

Its nommy and I'm hungry.

See I don't see that, I see scum tunneling and then when he's pushed reacting.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Boniface, from what Ican tell your only reason for voting DV is that StrangerCoug offered to extended the night when he replaced in at night into a 2000 post game. Not even Jal nor CKD thought that was scummy.

Lets say Albus is lurker scum who suddenly gets pressure and starts posting to save himself.

And look at those posts. "I voted Sixx and JS is scum for doing things that I am doing", and "Ok Inlurked the entire game but am obviouly town and JS is obviously scum"

Nothing he has done is town, and if he was that whatevered with the game why did he make certain to avoid replacement by about the minimum time he could?

No he is lurking hard core.

JMJ, who is due a prod btw, is also bad but his posts actually contain stuff.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm up to page 31, and I have a few quite decent reads so far. (Sorry about the slow progress though. I'll read some more tonight most likely and hopefully go faster over the next couple of days)

Pretty strong townreads (don't want to lynch unless I have to):

ArcAngel9
Darthe
JacobSavage
Jal
Skyhook
--
Baby Spice (not quite as strong as the others, but not a weak townread)

Weak townreads:

Albus Dumbledore (influenced by recent posts as well)
penguin_alien
thezmon221
--
Boniface
jmj3000

(The ones below the gap are really weak right now, but I want to look more closely at all of them)

curiouskarmadog, Edosurist, PV and TML are left.

Edosurist is probably the most scummy followed by karmadog. PV is basically null and TML is more of a not-town read. At least one or two of my townreads is probably wrong.

If you're super keen to hear my reasoning, then I guess you can ask? Although once I'm fully caught up I'll probably do a big post with where I stand on everyone. I actually feel pretty confident in most of my strong townreads though, so I don't envision many of them changing.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

If the Albus wagon not going to work.. Second in my list is
Curiouskarmadog

He came and randomly accused every other one as scum except Albus and literally didn't mention about few selected candidates... and i asked him why he was defending over others about Albus, he never responded. This is scummy!!!
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

I've been reading, but I want to bring something up for discussion while I read with information: why has no one been looking at Darthe after Bumi's flip? That's been gnawing at the back of my mind since I saw the flip.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'll look at it, but Roger was like, really really town.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:01 am

Post by Baby Spice »

jmj, mod meta perhaps. That and it would have been damn ballsy of scum Darthe to out a neighbour like he did, especially since Bumi never really had Darthe as scum. The opposite really.

I was looking at something else and noticed something. I don't think SC has ever had scum in a neighbourhood in a large Theme. Neighbours are rare enough.

I know I was pushing the idea earlier about SC breaking meta a lot but that was more about Sixx refusing to claim a car, Ztife claiming a prelude, and the red flip on Sixx. But Ztife's flip and the multiple NK's kinda put the kibosh on that idea.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

first of all, I have about 10 pages behind I think, will read this when I get settled into hotel...

welcome to the scummy list.
I hope ever reads this post:

In post 2410, ArcAngel9 wrote:If the Albus wagon not going to work.. Second in my list is
Curiouskarmadog

He came and randomly accused every other one as scum except Albus and literally didn't mention about few selected candidates... and i asked him why he was defending over others about Albus, he never responded. This is scummy!!!

First of all, this is a blatant misrepresent. I have clearly said that I am busy with RL stuff. She is saying I am avoiding her question. Which is not the case..not the case at all. This is a lie.

Second. lets say for shits and giggles I WAS defending Albus. Why is that scummy? Is it still scummy if Albus flips town? yeah, that is what I thought.

arc, on a side note: please post the quote where I defended Albus? (this was the first lie).

Unvote, Vote Arc.

that is two lies....lynch liars.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 2387, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay so here is the issue, I am going away from home for a month (for work). I can still post here (ipad) but this weekend is with my family and such...I dont know if I will have time to really post here until Monday...sorry. but I am trying.

for the record, here is my scummy post and why I scummily am avoiding Arc's question about defending Albus.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Busy with work this week, and still on page 97, but will work on catching up.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2414, curiouskarmadog wrote:first of all, I have about 10 pages behind I think, will read this when I get settled into hotel...

In post 2410, ArcAngel9 wrote:If the Albus wagon not going to work.. Second in my list is
Curiouskarmadog

First of all, this is a blatant misrepresent. I have clearly said that I am busy with RL stuff. She is saying I am avoiding her question. Which is not the case..not the case at all. This is a lie.

Second. lets say for shits and giggles I WAS defending Albus. Why is that scummy? Is it still scummy if Albus flips town? yeah, that is what I thought.

arc, on a side note: please post the quote where I defended Albus? (this was the first lie).

Unvote, Vote Arc.

Firstly, Your reaction is bad.. You're pancking. Why?

and secondly, Yes I certainly feel like you're taking Albus side and wanting to lynch me and Jacob.
Here are your quotes..

In post 2337, curiouskarmadog wrote:vote matt p..

the albus wagon is ridiculous and is every definition of a counter wagon.

hey guys, can we lynch fucking scum now? or are we going to keep following Arc and Mini Lib on town lynches

Here you're diverting Albus wagon and asking peopel to join to vote MattP, And the way you referring town and saying Mini and my reads are causing town lynches is false statement, Ztife lynch took 13 votes and AJ lynch took 11 votes. so, if you realize there are plenty other people in that lynch other than me and Mini. Yet, you're presenting it as that i was the one caused the town lyches. This is pointless accusation

In post 2339, curiouskarmadog wrote:also this is a scummy post/point

In post 2332, JacobSavage wrote:

Also whilst searching through his very short ISO I found these gems of posts:
In post 291, Albus Dumbledore wrote:I don't like this thezmon wagon. He seems town to me.

In post 334, Albus Dumbledore wrote:This may surprise some of you, but I'm in this game. I absolutely had to stop in the middle of reading post 85 and
vote: thezmon
. I'm looking forward to seeing why he's still alive.

Would you like to explain why you suddenly flipped your vote?

@Mod, Pretty Sure ArcAngel is voting Albus.

I went back to see if this had merit. the dude was reading the game. I took it as he didnt like the wagon, then while reading he got to post 85 and thought he was scummy.

now I went back and read this 85 and I didnt see anything scummy per say, but could see from his POV why it would be scummy.

but you are making it look like he suddenly flipped his stance. when I do reads after catch up, my stance on someone could immediately change while reading.

no, when mattp flips scum, Jacob and Arc need to be taken out.

In post 2366, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 2355, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2352, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@CKD: Sell me kj/mattp scum. I've read like 8 times now. I just don't see it.

and while I am at it, you can sale me why Dumbledore is scum.

Dumbledore is quietly going along with the flow of the game not putting up much of a resistance to really any lynch out there. He has no original ideas and is not really scumhunting. Essentially he's scumcoasting.

With all that above, you have shown no interest in understanding what others were mentioning about Albus but also on each post you have been pushing for Matt's, Mine and Jacob's lynch.

And one more thing.... Your reaction vote on me beyond worst. If you're so sure that i am scum and have been stating that on almost every post of yours, why didn't you vote me before? What took so long, why you have to wait until i raise my suspicion on you....

I still think Albus is scummier than you.... that's why i didn't changed my vote yet.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

My current town list is Skyhook, TML, thez, BabySpice, Darthe, Jal, and Boniface, all for various reasons.

Considering recent kills and alignments, I'm batting pretty well this game (except for Llama).

As for the rest, I didn't feel MattP was anywhere near his town level of play. I'll look through it again, but he's kind of obvious as town, and that obviousness was missing.

I have no read on Albus or Jacob, but Albus recent posting comes across as town. But, some of the back and forth is being ignored.

Vote: JacobSavage

@Albus- please respond to the bottom of .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Curiouskarmadog

Doesn't count. It's not in the correct format.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

oh that wasn't my vote..i just bolded his name. :)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2414, curiouskarmadog wrote:first of all, I have about 10 pages behind I think, will read this when I get settled into hotel...

Curiouskarmadog

Unvote, Vote Arc.

Seriously? This probably overtakes what I found scummy about Edosurist.

In post 2418, PeregrineV wrote:My current town list is Skyhook, TML, thez, BabySpice, Darthe, Jal, and Boniface, all for various reasons.

Considering recent kills and alignments, I'm batting pretty well this game (except for Llama).

As for the rest, I didn't feel MattP was anywhere near his town level of play. I'll look through it again, but he's kind of obvious as town, and that obviousness was missing.

I have no read on Albus or Jacob, but Albus recent posting comes across as town. But, some of the back and forth is being ignored.

Vote: JacobSavage

@Albus- please respond to the bottom of .

I thought you'd be more interested in your read on me.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 2417, ArcAngel9 wrote:Firstly, Your reaction is bad.. You're pancking. Why?
I disagree. I don't think his reaction was as bad as you perceived it to be, but yours was kind of bad; it was definitely worse than the his...

and secondly, Yes I certainly feel like you're taking Albus side and wanting to lynch me and Jacob.
I'm in the same position. Are you going to call me scum too? I personally don't see how AD is super scummy. I think JS is scummier, as well as you (and you've derp against you).

In post 2337, curiouskarmadog wrote:vote matt p..

the albus wagon is ridiculous and is every definition of a counter wagon.

hey guys, can we lynch fucking scum now? or are we going to keep following Arc and Mini Lib on town lynches

Here you're diverting Albus wagon and asking peopel to join to vote MattP
, And the way you referring town and
saying Mini and my reads are causing town lynches is false statement,
Ztife lynch took 13 votes and AJ lynch took 11 votes. so, if you realize there are plenty other people in that lynch other than me and Mini. Yet, you're presenting it as that i was the one caused the town lyches. This is pointless accusation
First bolded isn't a scummy action. It's simply him wanting to lynch someone he thinks is scummy when he believes the others are poor lynches.
I kind of agree with the second, you two definitely weren't sole creators of the lynches. The whole Ztife thing was probably more of LF's doing, and Aj was definitely B&B and
the mystery man who cuts lynches in half (who I will refer to as Phil. Remember this.)
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Edosurist »

VOTE: Albus Dumbledore
Scumread on him all game, and it's not really improving. Like this lynch.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod Skyhook haven't posted since the day phase was started, can you please prod him?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”