Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:57 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Allyra replaces jmj3000. Night 3 ends in (expired on 2013-02-18 10:57:05).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You are relieved to find that the cops are laying off the MRC... for now. You never really accepted Millicent Klein's obsession with motorcycles, so she turned on you some time back and joined the rival Death Bikers gang. You notice out of the corner of her eye that the police are now impounding her beloved 1999 Triumph Thunderbird. You find bikers a nuisance, zipping around and weaving through traffic like they own the road. They don't.

The Death Bikers don't feel too happy about being the NYPD's new chew toy, though, as evidenced by one of the officers giving you a bad time, Seán Ó Briain, now missing his head. One of you people in the MRC decide to trash his 2009 Impala for the hell of it. Last night was one of the better nights.

Baby Spice, who was
Millicent Klein, the driver of a 1999 Triumph Thunderbird Sport and a Death Bikers Mafia goon
, has had her vehicle impounded on Night 3.
thezmon221, who was
Seán Ó Briain, the driver of a 2009 Chevrolet Impala PPV and an NYPD Mafia goon
, has been decapitated on Night 3.

Four, thirteen, seven.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Allyra »

i'm not finished reading yet and won't be for at least a few days but early gut scum reads on jal and tml (yeah i know he claimed universal backup, still think he's scum, especially hate it when my scum reads don't bite it after they claim but we got cross kills last night anyway so not too upset about that)

want to finish reading and check with the flipped scum but first thought is that jal fits with the blue team. if it's 3:3 we have a chance to wipe out blue team today, so i'd like to shoot for that.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Jal »

Yeah. I've been hunting Sixx scum for most of the game. Why specifically 3v3 by the way?

To be clear, AA is not being lynched any time this century. AA was a lynch target for both Thez and Baby Blue. That is not scum anything.

Going to bring back the table (although Sixx scum in this instance isn't as important for finding out Baby scum leads):

In post 950, StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9
(1):
SlySly

Bumi
(1): PeregrineV
njoseph
(6):
Aj The Epic
nhammen
thezmon221
, havingfitz, The Mini-Librarian,
Sixx

Sixx
(10):
Albus Dumbledore
Parama
Nachomamma8
njoseph
killerjester
, Edosurist,
Darthe
Bumi
Ztife
Jal

The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
Ztife
(2):
BirdAndBeast
jeck

Not voting (4): PMysterious,
JacobSavage
ArcAngel9
Baby Spice

Person Key
:

Havingfitz is
Slandaar

Robert is
Allyra

PMysterious is
Boniface

Orange
are persons I believe aren't Sixx scum but can possibly be Baby scum.

The Baby Spice kill really wants to make me say Slandaar. I have to agree with our dear late Jacob that we're seeing more of a town Slaandar this game (he's being his smuggy self) but it's hard to truly tell in multiball. The question is also if he would be that blatant. Slaandar? Maybe. He's also one of the few I pointed out yesterday as CKD wasn't very concerned whatsoever for looking for scum off the Sixx wagon. Was also one of the few on Nacho's purge list:

In post 1979, Nachomamma8 wrote:AJ, Bumi, CKD, Edosurist, KJ, PV, Ztife

A Baby Spice kill is also a noticeable difference from blue scum's usual tactic of killing big time town reads which can be explained by a change of person in-slot. Unless they truly thought Nacho and B&B were scum - yeah, no.

The Thez kill is kind is a bit funny since most of the pressure was on him D1 - so why kill him last night? I didn't pay attention towards the end of D3 but it may have been someone who still had a scum read on him. If they were going for town reads, why not AA or Darthe instead?

Edo can definitely also be Sixx scum. I will go more into my thoughts on Edo later. I just finished a game with him so I can elaborate more.

I'm going to take a look at Baby's reads and Thez's wagon and early reads to find some overlaps. Having Baby be nk'd instead of having a full fledged wagon on her will really suck in finding connections. Jacob's wagon most definitely became a counter wagon, with anyone in this bracket (excluding baby and Arc themselves):

JacobSavage (9): Albus Dumbledore, Jal, Edosurist, thezmon221, [
Boniface, PeregrineV, The Mini-Librarian, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9
]

Especially most likely to be red scum as it's after Edo joined that the Baby scum movement took off.

This is when the game gets gud. Darthe, get back in here. Be back later.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

What a good day to start with.. I was right all along about Thez and BabySpice!!!!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

This is grand info. Well folks, I'm about to kick ass so why don't you all sit back and grab popcorn. Gotcha covered Jal.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I am obviously town

I can't as scum just tunnel another scum and expect to live the night.
I could as scum find a scum and nk them.

And Baby was very obviously scum I even called her team thats how obvious it was.

But Jal you seem to have a different opinion on the matter?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Slandaar »

OK My only real reads right now are Arc/Boni/Allyra are town

So, I am gonna be reading the thread at some point which I expected not to have to do.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 am

Post by DeasVail »

Why Boni town?

Allyra, where did you find out that TML claimed Universal Backup?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 am

Post by Slandaar »

If this came from scum I would be very very surprised.
Spoiler:
In post 343, PMysterious wrote:
In post 293, PMysterious wrote:
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Instead of howling about short days / quick lynches, lets discuss something relevant then?

It IS relevant in some way, if we DO quick-lynch, it might lead to a catastrophe. We need a combination of Day and Night in order to win. Well, Town that is. Mafia really only need luck that they don't get caught and the Night to kill us Townies. In other words, the longer the Day goes, the more likely the Mafia will get caught.
When he says relevant he means something about the alignment of players rather than theory discussions over what type of lynch is optimal. Theory talk is a good way for scum to hide. What reads do you have?

A majority of null reads right now. I really don't have any Town Reads or Scum reads that might be good to let out. I always jynx it when I do. MY luck is basically the brains of one of the Teletubbies and the defeats of every bad guy.

+
=
My luck

Should I say more about this before I go any further.

This also is kind of town yeah he could be scum thinking that lynch town nk scum but eh probably not as scum you can't have such a bad voting record or you in turn get lynched; it makes more sense hes town who just didn't get it.
In post 2677, Boniface wrote:Slaandar, it's scum's goal to lynch scum?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2703, Jal wrote:
A Baby Spice kill is also a noticeable difference from blue scum's usual tactic of killing big time town reads

SCUM FOUND

CONFIRMED

THIS IS BABY SPICES BUDDY

VOTE: Jal

LYNCH IT SO I DONT HAVE TO READ THREAD THANKS.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

Hes scum because he knows who blue scum have been killing ie hes red scum.

Jal dies today this is a guaranteed scum lynch.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

So, while we lynch Jal I will ponder; who thought Baby was scum but did not act on it yesterday. Which is the real way to catch the blue scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1979, Nachomamma8 wrote:
AJ, Bumi,
CKD
, Edosurist, KJ, PV,
Ztife

all of these need to die as fast as possible

Jal amuse me

why did you focus on this list in particular?

I see lots of town names there so why take it as some kind of evidence over every other dead towns scum list?
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

In post 2703, Jal wrote:Unless they truly thought Nacho and B&B were scum

Just quoting this part since Slandaar didn't include it in his quote and it's kind of important for demonstrating his point.

vote: Jal
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Jal »

It's pretty clear who Blue scum killed you derps. It's in the flavor:

In post 2140, StrangerCoug wrote:Nachomamma8, who was Alex Fields, the driver of a 2005 Volkswagen Jetta R GT and a vanilla townie,
has been incarcerated on Night 1

In post 2275, StrangerCoug wrote:You watch the news at your hideout. You wonder why you do this, given it only ever talks negatively about the Midnight Racing Club.
Chester Goldstein was the next racer to end up in the clink, being led out of his 2012 BMW 135i and into a police cruiser.

In post 2275, StrangerCoug wrote:BirdAndBeast, who was Chester Goldstein, the driver of a 2012 BMW 135i and a vanilla townie,
has been arrested on Night 2.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

hrm
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2713, Slandaar wrote:Jal amuse me

why did you focus on this list in particular?

I see lots of town names there so why take it as some kind of evidence over every other dead towns scum list?

I don't. But it's reasoning for why they wanted to kill Nacho that night given
he has
mostly all town on his list - meaning probably at least one blue scum is on there. Even if Nacho was being super duper town, if you see he's wrong and able to push mslynches like he did on Ztife with his town cred, why get rid of a potential mislynch maker or someone who can hunt the other scum for you? Nah.

I don't see what's so hard to logic-out here.

I believe that was his latest list, so that's why that one in particular.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Slandaar »

Why focus on only the nacho kill?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 2708, DeasVail wrote:

Allyra, where did you find out that TML claimed Universal Backup?

read through his iso. it's woefully short for someone who's been here all game.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Jal »

I brought up Nacho's kill in particular because of its possible connection to you as additional reason for why you may be scum.

B&B's reads were basically all over the place and he wasn't really persuasive in getting town to go to where he wanted it to go (see his first push for Ztife). I can't figure out why he was killed beyond being "really town." The fact that he was killed after Nacho means him and his reads were less of a threat, so the ordering means more than just them being two big town reads.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Jal »

See, this is my problem with you:

In post 2711, Slandaar wrote:Hes scum because he knows who blue scum have been killing ie hes red scum.

Jal dies today this is a guaranteed scum lynch.

You think I had some inside information over who the blues killed. Your first conclusion isn't, "oh hey, she might be blue scum" it's that I'm
red scum
That does not make sense.

CKD was similarly not following connections with Sixx. He made a small comment about Jeck possibly being scum partners with Sixx. He didn't go much for Jeck and focused on KJ's slot because he felt it was with Sixx scum. That doesn't make sense given CKD's main attack on KJ being that KJ didn't think Sixx was scum. What?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 2703, Jal wrote:Yeah. I've been hunting Sixx scum for most of the game.

so? still think your entrance in defense of thez with the "oh i thought he looked bad too but let me compare him to this really townie looking arcangel to use as a defense" makes sense for partners. don't really care what color you are, still think you're scum and would like to lynch you.

jal wrote:
Why specifically 3v3 by the way?

makes the most sense to me for the lack of relative power town seems to have. sure town had a vigilante but its a swingy role and tends to take out town more than scum. could be more i guess, but that's my best guess.

jal wrote:
The Baby Spice kill really wants to make me say Slandaar. I have to agree with our dear late Jacob that we're seeing more of a town Slaandar this game (he's being his smuggy self) but it's hard to truly tell in multiball. The question is also if he would be that blatant. Slaandar? Maybe. He's also one of the few I pointed out yesterday as CKD wasn't very concerned whatsoever for looking for scum off the Sixx wagon. Was also one of the few on Nacho's purge list:

In post 1979, Nachomamma8 wrote:AJ, Bumi, CKD, Edosurist, KJ, PV, Ztife

A Baby Spice kill is also a noticeable difference from blue scum's usual tactic of killing big time town reads which can be explained by a change of person in-slot. Unless they truly thought Nacho and B&B were scum - yeah, no.

The Thez kill is kind is a bit funny since most of the pressure was on him D1 - so why kill him last night? I didn't pay attention towards the end of D3 but it may have been someone who still had a scum read on him. If they were going for town reads, why not AA or Darthe instead?

what kind of moron kills off his biggest suspect?

and what is the purpose of going through blue scum changing tactics? killing off obvious town is always a good strategy, whether they're right or not. you also, in multiball, don't start with cross-killing unless you want to make it very difficult for your team to make it to the end. cross-killing is a good idea starting about now.

you look like you're trying to be busy doing townie analysis, but you're scum.

VOTE: jal
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Jal »

I called Thez townie because he reminded me of myself in ADWD which I explained and then linked to later. The same game where I was later lynched (as a townie) in-part because I was going after some big ass town read who was stupidly going after me and people thought I was scummy for it.

I don't care. I still stand behind my initial town read of Thez because this happens in almost every game with a few people.

In post 2722, Allyra wrote:what kind of moron kills off his biggest suspect?

In a multiball game. A game with multiple scum hunting scum. A game where no prior "other" scum has been found. In a game with people like you who think exactly this. Whoever killed Baby Spice obviously suspected her because it wasn't a "let's go for the townie" kill. It is also a common tactic to scum hunt properly during the day.

In post 2722, Allyra wrote:and what is the purpose of going through blue scum changing tactics? killing off obvious town is always a good strategy, whether they're right or not. you also, in multiball, don't start with cross-killing unless you want to make it very difficult for your team to make it to the end. cross-killing is a good idea starting about now.

you look like you're trying to be busy doing townie analysis, but you're scum.

It doesn't matter what is right or proper. Things don't go that way. Most scum don't come into the game thinking, "yes it is N3 when we shall start killing scum!" Nope. Their tactics changed. Which could actually also mean they killed off most of the people who perceived them as scum. Also, you can say whatever you want, but the fact is Nacho was killed prior to B&B means something.

As scum, I wouldn't need to look busy given the fact that it's
multiball
and I'd be looking for scum anyway. Beep Boop. So pay attention.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Jal »

For the record, the fact that red scummy-poohs didn't go for Nacho themselves probably means he wasn't a threat and probably didn't list them as scum or went after them terribly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”