He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:56 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Jal (3): Slandaar, Albus Dumbledore, Allyra
Not voting (10): ArcAngel9, Boniface, Darthe, DeasVail, Edosurist, Jal, Lurker, penguin_alien, PeregrineV, The Mini-Librarian

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2721, Jal wrote:
You think I had some inside information over who the blues killed. Your first conclusion isn't, "oh hey, she might be blue scum" it's that I'm
red scum
That does not make sense.

CKD was similarly not following connections with Sixx. He made a small comment about Jeck possibly being scum partners with Sixx. He didn't go much for Jeck and focused on KJ's slot because he felt it was with Sixx scum. That doesn't make sense given CKD's main attack on KJ being that KJ didn't think Sixx was scum. What?

It makes complete sense

You as blue are not going to say 'blue killed x' but as red who knows and mentally slipped forgetting town don't know what you know; yes.

Lets take it in context; you were scumhunting genuinely using info on who blue team killed as backing, as blue you would remember not to include who your team killed its just obvious, but as red who knows who blue killed and during the scumhunting added in thoughts you shouldn't? definitely see it happening.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

Anyways obviously it is wrong even though I still find it suspicious you noticed the kills but forgot to include it. It is like you are steps ahead and knew in advance.

But this probably means I have to read the thread...
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2715, Jal wrote:It's pretty clear who Blue scum killed you derps. It's in the flavor:

In post 2140, StrangerCoug wrote:Nachomamma8, who was Alex Fields, the driver of a 2005 Volkswagen Jetta R GT and a vanilla townie,
has been incarcerated on Night 1

In post 2275, StrangerCoug wrote:You watch the news at your hideout. You wonder why you do this, given it only ever talks negatively about the Midnight Racing Club.
Chester Goldstein was the next racer to end up in the clink, being led out of his 2012 BMW 135i and into a police cruiser.

In post 2275, StrangerCoug wrote:BirdAndBeast, who was Chester Goldstein, the driver of a 2012 BMW 135i and a vanilla townie,
has been arrested on Night 2.

But it doesn't sound what way the way you said it. Based on these, what is the Taz-Vig kills and which are the red kills?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Boniface »

Bumi was killed by the vigilante. I'm assuming the rest were red kills. Do you guys think that AJ's lynch was brought on by red scum, blue scum, or someone else? And Slandaar, would it make sense that a red scum would know for sure who the blue scum are targeting in a multiball game like this, with all the other factors? I don't see Red being let in on any of Blue's decision makings
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2729, Boniface wrote:Bumi was killed by the vigilante. I'm assuming the rest were red kills. Do you guys think that AJ's lynch was brought on by red scum, blue scum, or someone else? And Slandaar, would it make sense that a red scum would know for sure who the blue scum are targeting in a multiball game like this, with all the other factors? I don't see Red being let in on any of Blue's decision makings

If vig "tied to the railroad tracks" night2, did he "toss through a window" or "run over" on night1?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Boniface »

I don't know. but it says it the flavor of njoseph's death that he had the wires used to kill Bumi, so that one is definite.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

Phone posting, but nj claimed the LlamaFluff kill fyi.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Thanks guys. Brain should be working but it's not.

Lynches
Sixx, who was James Donahue, the driver of a 1993 Ford Mustang SSP and an NYPD Mafia jailkeeper, has been modkilled on Day 1 for quoting his role PM.

Ztife, who replaced unseencamo, who was Eric Stevenson, the driver of a 1990 Honda Prelude and a doctor, has been lynched on Day 1.
Aj The Epic, who was Bailey Smith, the driver of a 2003 Renault Clio V6 and a vanilla townie, has been executed on Day 2.
JacobSavage, who was Enrique Sandoval, the driver of a 1994 Lamborghini Diablo SE30 and a vanilla townie, has been lynched on Day 3

Vig shots
LlamaFluff, who replaced Parama, who was Leonard White, the driver of a 1998 Shelby Series 1 and a vanilla townie, has been run over on Night 1.
Bumi, who was Haukea Mana, the driver of a 1985 Mercury Capri RS and a neighbor, has been tied to the subway tracks on Night 2.

Blue Scum NKs
Nachomamma8, who replaced SoraAdvent, who was Alex Fields, the driver of a 2005 Volkswagen Jetta R GT and a vanilla townie, has been incarcerated on Night 1.
BirdAndBeast (hydra of AngryPidgeon and mastin2), who was Chester Goldstein, the driver of a 2012 BMW 135i and a vanilla townie, has been arrested on Night 2.

Baby Spice, who was Millicent Klein, the driver of a 1999 Triumph Thunderbird Sport and a Death Bikers Mafia goon, has had her vehicle impounded on Night 3.

Red Scum NKs
Zdenek, who replaced nhammen, who was Patricia Stevens, the driver of a 1989 Subaru XT6 and a vanilla townie, has been defenestrated on Night 1.
njoseph, who was Frederick Schultz, the driver of a 1970 Pontiac Firebird and an ascetic vigilante, has been blown up on Night 2.

thezmon221, who was Seán Ó Briain, the driver of a 2009 Chevrolet Impala PPV and an NYPD Mafia goon, has been decapitated on Night 3.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

So, I'm still thinking Edosurist, but I want to go over the flips at some point.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

Jal wagon as comprised right now is all bluster and nothing else.

As for a lynch I'm leaning towards Edourist also. Need some time to actually go over things though.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Jal »

OKay, I get what you're saying Slandaar.

@Boni
, he isn't saying that red scum would be let in. Red scum would definitely know who they killed, and given the flavor it's obvious who blue killed. All kills beside those are in-between. Until the vig's death, it has been the blue scum left mostly out of the dark.

I have no clue what side brought on Aj's lynch. Baby was on Aj's lynch, which can mean anything.

Pere, I have no idea what you were trying to get at with your reply to my post.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Jal »

What do you guys think of Edo disputing a town read on himself yesterday? I thought it was a bit townish.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2736, Jal wrote:OKay, I get what you're saying Slandaar.

Pere, I have no idea what you were trying to get at with your reply to my post.

The way you said it didn't seem like you looked at all the kills to figure out who was killed by what, but only the blue scum kills.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Lurker »

I'm back.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2737, Jal wrote:What do you guys think of Edo disputing a town read on himself yesterday? I thought it was a bit townish.

I don't think it's that big a deal really.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jal, whats your opinion about Mini , Edosurist and Boniface and Albus?
and anyone else thinks or read scummy about anyone in this group?
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Boniface »

AA, why did you hammer Jacob without waiting for him to claim? Were you just being careless?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2723, Jal wrote:
In post 2722, Allyra wrote:what kind of moron kills off his biggest suspect?

In a multiball game. A game with multiple scum hunting scum. A game where no prior "other" scum has been found. In a game with people like you who think exactly this. Whoever killed Baby Spice obviously suspected her because it wasn't a "let's go for the townie" kill. It is also a common tactic to scum hunt properly during the day.

their suspect...but their lynchable suspect? nah. the only time scum kill off one of their suspects is when they artificially "suspect" someone. they don't typically kill off the person they suspect who is lynchable. the only only time i've killed off one of my suspects in multiball has been when they've been completely unlynchable. so you're trying to claim that slandaar maybe killed off his biggest lynchable suspect so that he'd be what? lost without someone to push today? i don't buy it and i don't think you buy it either.

jal wrote:

In post 2722, Allyra wrote:and what is the purpose of going through blue scum changing tactics? killing off obvious town is always a good strategy, whether they're right or not. you also, in multiball, don't start with cross-killing unless you want to make it very difficult for your team to make it to the end. cross-killing is a good idea starting about now.

you look like you're trying to be busy doing townie analysis, but you're scum.

It doesn't matter what is right or proper. Things don't go that way. Most scum don't come into the game thinking, "yes it is N3 when we shall start killing scum!" Nope. Their tactics changed. Which could actually also mean they killed off most of the people who perceived them as scum. Also, you can say whatever you want, but the fact is Nacho was killed prior to B&B means something.

you don't? i'm not seeing what you're arguing or why you're trying to school me. the last time i was scum in a multiball game, my priority was dangerous town (who happened to not toss suspicion my way at all but i knew what he was capable of), (obvious/confirmed town), (crosskill someone I knew was scum but was unlynchable)...guess what i didn't do about that crosskill? let him know i suspected him. and yes, i absolutely was like it's about time to start some cross killing after i took care of the town i thought needed to get out of the way. to try to advocate that any half way competent scum team wouldn't have a plan is completely naive...or scum trying to push and agenda...guess which one i think you are?

and yeah, it probably means something that nacho was killed prior to b&b...he's a much more dangerous player than either of them, even if he were wrong in his reads at the time. the danger that nacho would snap out of his incorrect reads and push correctly is way stronger than b&b. (<3 both mastin and ap though)

jal wrote:

As scum, I wouldn't need to look busy given the fact that it's
multiball
and I'd be looking for scum anyway. Beep Boop. So pay attention.

yeah, i know you'd be scumhunting the other team. why'd you even respond to that cuz like it makes you look even scummier than you already are. and also beep boop i am paying attention...you're scum...sorry about you're role pm.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2735, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Jal wagon as comprised right now is all bluster and nothing else.

As for a lynch I'm leaning towards Edourist also. Need some time to actually go over things though.

^^^scum posting
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2739, Lurker wrote:I'm back.

good vote jal for justice
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 2742, Boniface wrote:AA, why did you hammer Jacob without waiting for him to claim? Were you just being careless?

the first part of the question was fine but you gave him an out with the second half...try not to do that in the future
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2456, penguin_alien wrote:I'm not totally caught up on Day One, but I'm good on most of it, and Day Two and what's happened today. I'll try to fill in Day One where/if it becomes relevant.

In post 2279, Baby Spice wrote:
Darthe. I'm guessing that NJ vigged Bumi in part of the neighbour thing. Do you think that makes you look more or less town?

I'm not following; I thought the 'arrested' thing in the flavor implied a vig rather than scum?

I am quoting this because its important and I must think on it
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

was njoseph claimed when he was nked or was he just shot?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Vote count in the next post.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”