He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Jal (3): Slandaar, Albus Dumbledore, Allyra
Not voting (10): ArcAngel9, Boniface, Darthe, DeasVail, Edosurist, Jal, Lurker, penguin_alien, PeregrineV, The Mini-Librarian

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2742, Boniface wrote:AA, why did you hammer Jacob without waiting for him to claim? Were you just being careless?

I didn't think it was the Hammer vote, I thought he was at L-2. It was unintentional.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

Eh I am gonna call Penguin town
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

So let me see

Me
boni
AA
Allyra
Penguin

I think Albus is town
I think Lurker is town

This leaves scum in;
Jal/DV/Darthe/Edo/PV/TML

Need to go through who is possible/likely on each team and then figure out who is best to lynch.

Jal would be in the red section just as an example (lol)

Will do that later
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: DeasVail
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2735, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Jal wagon as comprised right now is all bluster and nothing else.

As for a lynch I'm leaning towards Edourist also. Need some time to actually go over things though.

This is some interesting interplay. I think I am going to run a Jal, mini, baby triangle and see what pops up.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Darthe »

Okay guys, I avoided quoting half of the 300 post interplay between those three and I just skimmed it but really didn't need to do moer than that. They are almost certainly together unless I am missing something, Jal and Spice for sure.

vote jal
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am quite confident TML is scum looking through him; his thez suspicion just kind of vanished this is especially noteworthy when he was so strong with his accusation.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Darthe »

That is valid, I will have to take a look at it again. However, have you bothered looking at Jal, Baby, Mini? It is incredibly linked. I will quote my favorite Jal post.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1153, Jal wrote:Sixx and Ztife aren't together. No reason for Sixx to otherwise hop on that wagon to instead of NJs.
Sixx and BabySpice aren't together. Don't think a partner would call out a scum buddy for a possible fake claim given an old game like that. Also, Baby kept pressing the issue of claiming properly.
Sixx and Albus aren't together. Albus lead with a strong Sixx vote if memory serves.

Sixx kinda avoided Thez's wagon, which can go either way. Scum not adding votes onto partner or scum trying t avoid being on a bandwagon. Sixx didn't try to do anything much about Thez's wagon though, so it's more likely scum trying to avoid a wagon there. Still think Thez is town regardless.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2741, ArcAngel9 wrote:Jal, whats your opinion about Mini , Edosurist and Boniface and Albus?

Mini: Town don't seem like they have a lot of PRs so I can kinda buy him being a back-up and is one of the reasons I am choosing to believe his claim.

Edo: At odds with - but his whole arguing with Penguin thing makes me think town. He is hard as shit to read. Even when we accidentally made ourselves masons in a game, I told him in the QT that he was scummy and I would think he was scum too. He is the only person though who I can fathom having bussed Edo. I'm having trouble believing that was an all non-blue wagon. Scum do like dem buses.

Boniface: Scummyish. thought pm was scummy and acting differently. Boniface hasn't really changed my mind and I don't like the way he was towards Albus.

Albus: His last post on D3 made me think he's town He's so confident in Jacob's lynch. I can't see scum on scum teams doing that. That and his push on Sixx and Baby's push on him eliminate him from the scum pool.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2743, Allyra wrote:their suspect...but their lynchable suspect? nah. the only time scum kill off one of their suspects is when they artificially "suspect" someone. they don't typically kill off the person they suspect who is lynchable. the only only time i've killed off one of my suspects in multiball has been when they've been completely unlynchable. so you're trying to claim that slandaar maybe killed off his biggest lynchable suspect so that he'd be what? lost without someone to push today? i don't buy it and i don't think you buy it either.

Slaandar had an entire scum team figured out apparently, so he wouldn't be "lost." Plus, he's Slandaar. I listed the reasons why it would be plausible. Anyway, if I was confident in him being scum I would be voting him. I already listed the kill being blatant as being against him. I already listed him as acting town. I put my thoughts out for discussion. You make this argument like you acknowledge I am actually scum hunting then make it like I am fake scum hunting Slaandar. It doesn't work both ways no matter how you try it to make me fit the mold. Even he acknowledges I'm actually genuinely scum hunting regardless of his thoughts towards me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

I had an entire scumteam figured out?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Jal »

But let me do some scum hunting for you thar:

In post 1565, Jal wrote:If Ztife is really a scum doctor then this game is really stupid with all the scum protection roles.

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian

I noticed he was one of the few to move onto Ztife once Sixx claimed, and I have a greater town read on others (Thez) who shifted wagons as well when pressure got off of Sixx.

I jumped on TML's wagon right away when it was presented. D1 on someone I was thinking was maybe town prior? No.

---

I don't like the way PV has sort put suspicion on me but hasn't done anything to actually act on it. If he agrees with Slandaar's assessment, then why is he voting for Deas? He just further pushes the idea that I somehow just knew the kills (and therefore being scum) without actually voting himself.

He then does this whole thing about not knowing who killed what. It's been pretty obvious since NJoseph's death who he killed and Pere's been in the game this since then, so he doesn't have Slaandar's excuse of not reading. This has already been a discussion as of D3.

VOTE: Peregrine

P-edit: That's what you said earlier. That you listed them.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

That was not a good post to quote Jal. After a blue scum flip you couldn't grasp the idea that the other team ie the red scum don't also have a 'protective role'? They obviously do, unless you were saying ztife couldn't be a scum doctor because your team only has one scum PR and so naturally the other team would only have one too...

Also; I don't remember listing any scumteams.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Jal- I had you mostly as a town read until part of your today posting. Even then, you explained it. Why do you think I'm suspicious of you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

The argument town don't have much power so TML is town is terrible btw. Only half the game has flipped in which there was a vig a doc and we know there is a hood. In the other half if there are 3 PR's then... seems fair to me. It is completely dependant on the 10 townies roles who are still alive.

While we are on the subject of TML;

@TML: who have you been protecting recently?
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Boniface »

If AA is scum and hiding behind making stupid mistakes, we're all gonna feel dumb. What if she knew that no one would hold prematurely hammering against her as a scumtell, since everyone's used to that kind of stuff, so she gets away with lynching someone she knows is town, or at least not in her scum group.

And Darthe, help me out, I'm not seeing what your seeing. Where is the Jal/Baby Spice connection?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Is that your assumption or do you actually have any actual reasons to say that? can you be more clear?
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Boniface »

I think that making stupid mistakes and acting careless is a great mask for scum to hide behind. Like hammering JacobSavage and then immediately saying "oh, was that hammer? I didn't know!" What kind of player doesn't pay attention to how many votes have been cast? I find it hard to believe that you genuinely didn't know. And then Darthe voted for Jacob too, even though he had already gotten nine votes. What's interesting is that Darthe now doesn't show up on the final vote count as have voted JacobSavage. So when people look back on the end of the day for a reference in the future, Darthe's vote is going to completely slip under the radar. As far as I'm concered, both ArcAngel and Darthe are guilty of hammering prematurely. Even though Darthe didn't actually do the killing blow, he intended to.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2769, Boniface wrote:I think that making stupid mistakes and acting careless is a great mask for scum to hide behind. Like hammering JacobSavage and then immediately saying "oh, was that hammer? I didn't know!" What kind of player doesn't pay attention to how many votes have been cast? I find it hard to believe that you genuinely didn't know. And then Darthe voted for Jacob too, even though he had already gotten nine votes. What's interesting is that Darthe now doesn't show up on the final vote count as have voted JacobSavage. So when people look back on the end of the day for a reference in the future, Darthe's vote is going to completely slip under the radar. As far as I'm concered, both ArcAngel and Darthe are guilty of hammering prematurely. Even though Darthe didn't actually do the killing blow, he intended to.

Are you complaining that I wasn’t paying attention.. Let me prove that you’re wrong.
Post # 2686, Mini mentioned that Jacob is at L-2 and I replied to one of the Jacob’s post in post # 2687 and I voted Jacob on post # 2688. So, At that moment, I believed that Mini was right about Jacob being at L-2 which is not right but I didn’t know until someone mentioned it to me that my vote was the hammer.

So it is you who haven’t read properly. And you seem to get picky on me for this reason? Everyone here were once responsible for lynching a town member, that doesn’t make them. I have learnt from my mistakes and I voted Jacob becuz he acted scummy. I have no regrets for his lynch but honestly it wasn’t intentional.

What scum hunting you have did so far? I hardly see you here..
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Boniface »

You and your obsession with who's "scum-hunting" and who isn't. I'm scum hunting right now by asking you questions. So you don't actually read the whole thread and keep track of votes? You have no regrets for his lynch? He was town. We messed up by lynching him. Maybe if he hadn't been hammered he would have had time to defend himself and been able to get the wagon off of him. And, it's a ridiculously question, but I want to see how you answer it. Right back at you, what scum hunting have done? What have you done to help us?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

See this is problem with you.. You're twisting my words right back to me...
A) You faked the reason that i voted Jacob without reading thread - That is FALSE, I was misguided by Mini's post which i explained multiple times already
B) You're wrong, I have been active and trying to help on my best since the begining of this game.. I high suspects were both Thez and BabySpice, Go back to Day 1 posts and check them out...

C) When someone asks question, you should answer them first, a town person don't twist them back for an arugument. You clearly seem like obessed in proving me wrong than accepting to the facts.

Unvote

VOTE: Boniface
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Please ignore the UNVOTE part, its void.
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Boniface »

I think you've voted for every single player that's ever questioned any of your actions this entire game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”