ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2774, Boniface wrote:I think you've voted for every single player that's ever questioned any of your actions this entire game.

Wow, you finally have to come that... ? You seem to have no real reasons anymore...
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Boniface »

Do you really think I'm scum or are you just annoyed by me?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2776, Boniface wrote:Do you really think I'm scum or are you just annoyed by me?

I think you're scum becuz your reasons don't sit well.
Unless you have any real reasons that proves that you're not scum...
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Boniface »

You think I'm scum because I called you out for hammering when you shouldn't have, and because I don't believe that anyone who was actually focused reading the thread would have miscounted the votes. I called you out on something and you reacted exactly how I thought you would. The minute anyone pays any attention to you, you do whatever you can to deflect it onto the most conveniant person, usually whoever put pressure on you on the first place. You don't think I'm scum, you haven't suspected a single thing I've done since I've been here, but the minute I say "Hey everyone, look at this scummy thing that ArcAngel did" you immediantely reply with "No, Boniface is scum, not me!" It's like you panic and fly into a defensive mode, where all you want to do is divert suspicion from yourself, when a truly pro-town player would stay calm and have nothing to hide.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2764, Slandaar wrote:That was not a good post to quote Jal. After a blue scum flip you couldn't grasp the idea that the other team ie the red scum don't also have a 'protective role'? They obviously do, unless you were saying ztife couldn't be a scum doctor because your team only has one scum PR and so naturally the other team would only have one too...

Also; I don't remember listing any scumteams.

I would argue the point that scum teams have to have similar roles. I played a game where two scum teams were pitted against one another with a town aligned with each of them and in it one was all offensive and the other all defensive, with the same town powers.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2769, Boniface wrote:I think that making stupid mistakes and acting careless is a great mask for scum to hide behind. Like hammering JacobSavage and then immediately saying "oh, was that hammer? I didn't know!" What kind of player doesn't pay attention to how many votes have been cast? I find it hard to believe that you genuinely didn't know. And then Darthe voted for Jacob too, even though he had already gotten nine votes. What's interesting is that Darthe now doesn't show up on the final vote count as have voted JacobSavage. So when people look back on the end of the day for a reference in the future, Darthe's vote is going to completely slip under the radar. As far as I'm concered, both ArcAngel and Darthe are guilty of hammering prematurely. Even though Darthe didn't actually do the killing blow, he intended to.

I would argue that someone can be singly blamed for a hammer when the individual has accumulated Majority+1 votes and has been pinging nearly everyone alive for the majority of the game. Yes, mafia probably is on that lynch, but is the hammer conclusive? No, just another bit of evidence.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2767, Boniface wrote:If AA is scum and hiding behind making stupid mistakes, we're all gonna feel dumb. What if she knew that no one would hold prematurely hammering against her as a scumtell, since everyone's used to that kind of stuff, so she gets away with lynching someone she knows is town, or at least not in her scum group.

And Darthe, help me out, I'm not seeing what your seeing. Where is the Jal/Baby Spice connection?

I will happily get on this after class time is over.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2777, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2776, Boniface wrote:Do you really think I'm scum or are you just annoyed by me?

You made a lot more sense early game.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2778, Boniface wrote:You think I'm scum because I called you out for hammering when you shouldn't have, and because I don't believe that anyone who was actually focused reading the thread would have miscounted the votes. I called you out on something and you reacted exactly how I thought you would. The minute anyone pays any attention to you, you do whatever you can to deflect it onto the most conveniant person, usually whoever put pressure on you on the first place. You don't think I'm scum, you haven't suspected a single thing I've done since I've been here, but the minute I say "Hey everyone, look at this scummy thing that ArcAngel did" you immediantely reply with "No, Boniface is scum, not me!" It's like you panic and fly into a defensive mode, where all you want to do is divert suspicion from yourself, when a truly pro-town player would stay calm and have nothing to hide.

Again, I reacted becuase I am town, I need to vocal enough to show it. And Panic? No. Defensive? Yes. And Definsive is a townie attitude.
Two posts prior to this, I gave you three reasons why i am voting and once again you're trying to twist my words saying that i voted you becuz you came against me.. That is wrong. I didn't vote you becuz you think i am scum, I vote you becuz you're reasons for calling scum is false and things you're saying is normally what scums do with me..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2782, Darthe wrote:
In post 2777, ArcAngel9 wrote:

You made a lot more sense early game.

What do you mean by that?
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Boniface »

Thanks Darthe. Did you think that your vote was the hammer? and I would agree with your speculation about the scum teams....the NYPD had a jailkeeper which fits very nicely with their flavor. I would assume the bikers have a special role too, someone who would fit in with the stereotypical anarchist leather + spikes bikers they seem to be.

ArcAngel...I think defensive is a scum attitude. What does a townsperson have to be defensive about? what do you have to hide?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

OH GOD!!!
If a scum is attacking a town person, what should that person suppose to do? Defend or give up? Don't answer me.. Answer yourself.
If you don't see things the way i see, I have no problem. and My Town play is to get Defensive when it is necessary. Too bad that now you're defending yourslef too. so that means you're saying your scum?

I don't want to go in circles with this. Did you Conveniently avoided Mini's incorrect post about Jacob being at L-2 or you didn't see it at first? Now that you know, Is that impacting your read on me? Are you still think i am guilty for jacob's lynch? If you still think i am guilty, there is nothing i can do about it. Its is you being stuborn with this OR you're scum and there is way anything going to change your mind and i am wasting my time here...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1548, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 1537, Nachomamma8 wrote:anyways
he's probably a mafia doctor
not with sixx
i guess i don't mind leaving him alive for a few days, for fun

If you think he's a mafia doctor from a second scum group, why leave him alive?

In post 1565, Jal wrote:If Ztife is really a scum doctor then this game is really stupid with all the scum protection roles.

Hang Jal please this is actually really damning.

It is very obvious they are talking about red scum and Jal doesn't think its possible because she knows red scum has something else.

Lynch.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

AA and Boni just trust me on this; You are both town

Sheep me please.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Boniface (1): ArcAngel9
DeasVail (1): PeregrineV
Jal (4): Slandaar, Albus Dumbledore, Allyra, Darthe
PeregrineV (1): Jal
Not voting (6): Boniface, DeasVail, Edosurist, Lurker, penguin_alien, The Mini-Librarian

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

If you need a connection post to Baby Spice here it is;
In post 2605, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2602, Jal wrote:Slaandar, I read that as her trying to build reads off on information (Sixx's mod kill) that we already have and working on possibilities regarding it.

OK. Link me to where Baby talks about Albus being Sixx's buddy.

See Baby was scum for saying neither X or Y was on Blue scum due to connections then completely dropping the cases she had on her scumreads

Jal defends her saying 'well she was using connections to hunt!'

Now; when was the case on Albus ever to do with Jacobs alignment? This argument from Jal holds no weight unless the case was based on connections originally (ie she decided they were not blue scum and the case was based on them being blue scum) the case was never Albus was blue scum it was; he is scum so if hes not on blue scum the strength of the case stands.

So where does Jal decide she was hunting based on connections so dropping the case makes sense?

(defending a buddy)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2790, Slandaar wrote:
Now; when was the case on Albus ever to do with
Jacobs
alignment?

Should be Sixx
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Lurker »

Sheep time since I can't catch up

VOTE: JAL
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Slandaar, are you pretty sure about Jal? Because he's another townread, but I will probably follow you.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I am fairly sure

I just can't see town going 'WHAT RED SCUM HAS A PR TOO?!!!!!!'
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Boniface »

You don't think it's easily assumable that red scum has some kind of special role simply because blue did? for the sake of having an even balanced game?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Vote: Jal
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2785, Boniface wrote:Thanks Darthe. Did you think that your vote was the hammer? and I would agree with your speculation about the scum teams....the NYPD had a jailkeeper which fits very nicely with their flavor. I would assume the bikers have a special role too, someone who would fit in with the stereotypical anarchist leather + spikes bikers they seem to be.

ArcAngel...I think defensive is a scum attitude. What does a townsperson have to be defensive about? what do you have to hide?

I thought I was the hammer. Honestly, I would expect the bikers to have a poisoner or something. Btw, your last point on Arc doesn't make sense because either alignment would do that. People like to play.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 2765, PeregrineV wrote:@Jal- I had you mostly as a town read until part of your today posting. Even then, you explained it. Why do you think I'm suspicious of you?

You just made it clear you were suspecious of me by pointing out what I said didn't look like what I said. You also just said in this sentence that you mostly has me as a town read until a part of your posting today, meaning you still are suspicious of me and not acting on it.

Right now, you're mostly ignoring the discussion over my wagon. If you still had me as a town read, then I figure you'd say something like others are concerning not seeing what they are seeing. If you thought I was scum, you'd vote me.

You're limobing purposely.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 2764, Slandaar wrote:That was not a good post to quote Jal. After a blue scum flip you couldn't grasp the idea that the other team ie the red scum don't also have a 'protective role'? They obviously do, unless you were saying ztife couldn't be a scum doctor because your team only has one scum PR and so naturally the other team would only have one too...

Also; I don't remember listing any scumteams.

How the hell does the other team obviously have a protection role? I haven't been in a game where two scum teams have so many protection roles

There has been nothing in this game that has shown that the other team has a protection role either. What is that? You think TML is scum? He's a back-up - not a native protection role and there hasn't been anything saying he's scum other than derp de doo he doesn't like Jal's wagon derp de doo they are scum together.

And if you think that I'm trying to act dum de dum, then feel free to hop on Pere who just magically couldn't figure out who killed who whatsoever after a discussion concerning how I know what blue killed. Then still acted like he had some trouble understanding. Pere is not stupid. It's the one argument people have always used to try and make it like he's town in every game I'm in.

Then why did you said you listed Baby's scum team?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”