ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

the above post is definitely scummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Allyra »

booo you guys. jal was such a good lynch but because she went text book reasonable you wimps went omg that sounds town. *penguin looking at you you should be ashamed of yourself if town*. what do you think scum do when they've orchestrated their game for the long haul? crumble at l-1? hell no.

hey other scum team, you should cross kill on jal tonight just saying. and tml...you had your chance. you had the chance to vote jal and make it another day and look now jal is voting you to save herself. What do you think about that?

also, whoever is voting AA for defensiveness...get a grip. defensiveness is personality not alignment. town hate being called scum when they're not and are liable to be defensive whereas scum are likely to get sarcastic and angry-aggressive.

I'll vote tml cuz one scum read is just as good as another but really we can't lynch jal? Why not???
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Allyra »

oh it's penguin alien voting AA. Is it for defensiveness...please say it isn't so. *facepalm*
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2851, Allyra wrote:booo you guys. jal was such a good lynch but because she went text book reasonable you wimps went omg that sounds town. *penguin looking at you you should be ashamed of yourself if town*. what do you think scum do when they've orchestrated their game for the long haul? crumble at l-1? hell no.

hey other scum team, you should cross kill on jal tonight just saying. and tml...you had your chance. you had the chance to vote jal and make it another day and look now jal is voting you to save herself. What do you think about that?

also, whoever is voting AA for defensiveness...get a grip. defensiveness is personality not alignment. town hate being called scum when they're not and are liable to be defensive whereas scum are likely to get sarcastic and angry-aggressive.

I'll vote tml cuz one scum read is just as good as another but really we can't lynch jal? Why not???

Going to agree with this post and nominate the poster for a lynch after those two die as well. Yupp.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

Slandaar, why would a roleblocker on red be all that bad?

I get that RB and JK targeting each other is kind of weird, but I could see them being in this game together.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Slandaar »

Why would blue target B&B when TML made it clear he targetted them n1 and blue has no way to go through the doc?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

an rb on red isn't impossible I think it unlikely and the point being that unlikelyhood with the above is too much
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but are you saying that blue would think it likely that town-TML would target B&B again?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2848, Jal wrote:
I don't get your argument concerning why a strong arm interacts badly with a JK.

It is too strong

You can jail and kill PR/opposing scum
You can jail your buddy and kill using him

etc

And then the question is; what does red have? a lot to balance that for sure.

And then; why did we have a doc in the first place if it doesn't really do anything except block the vig who should not be shooting who doc protects?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2857, DeasVail wrote:I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but are you saying that blue would think it likely that town-TML would target B&B again?

Yes

And he did.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Allyra »

In post 2853, Darthe wrote:
In post 2851, Allyra wrote:booo you guys. jal was such a good lynch but because she went text book reasonable you wimps went omg that sounds town. *penguin looking at you you should be ashamed of yourself if town*. what do you think scum do when they've orchestrated their game for the long haul? crumble at l-1? hell no.

Going to agree with this post and nominate the poster for a lynch after those two die as well. Yupp.

If I replaced into an over 100 page game and called two of the remaining scum in my first post, get them lynched, and I'm still alive after, well talk. Should be fun.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'll have to think on it, but not much time now.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:01 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9 (1): penguin_alien
DeasVail (1): PeregrineV
Edosurist (1): The Mini-Librarian
Jal (3): Allyra, Darthe, DeasVail
The Mini-Librarian (4): Slandaar, ArcAngel9, Albus Dumbledore, Jal
Not voting (3): Boniface, Edosurist, Lurker

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:56 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Allyra, I wasn't voting ArcAngel9 for defensiveness. My ISO as a recent replacement is pretty short and I think explains my reasoning pretty clearly, but the short version is that her jump onto Albus Dumbledore was really bad when considering her purported scum reads at the time and the hammer on JacobSavage was abysmal. Her refusal to acknowledge this, particularly the last point, is shady to me, but a lot of people seem willing to hand-wave it away as bad play. I'm not.

Having said that, the case on The Mini-Librarian is pretty bad if it really was expected that TML would be protecting B&B the night blue scum opted to kill B&B. Even if red had a roleblocker, why would they block TML and then not go after B&B themselves? Given that the other cases being put forward are the one on Jal, which stems from an erroneous assumption about blue scum kill knowledge and connections to Baby Spice that have yet to be divulged (Darthe, I'm listening), and a push on Edosurist that feels half-assed at best:

VOTE: The Mini-Librarian
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

having issues with my internet, currently posting through mobile. will be less active
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Allyra »

Sorry penguin. I remembered someone saying the defensiveness thing and was too lazy to look back.

VOTE: tml[/unvote]
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Allyra »

VOTE: tml
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Jal »

Where
is
Edo anyway? He's pulling the same stunt as Mini.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

This game is really slow
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Boniface and Edosurist are prodded. I'm not sure if it'll let me edit the first post right now, but I'll try.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Lurker »

Indeed, this game is slow.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, I've decided that I support the TML wagon. I'd be willing to hammer unless people don't want me to.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whoa baby

VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

We are going to see some early game linking of Mini and Spice girl. Neither will mention one another or comment on the same things however... EVER. Rarely you will see one quote the other though. That is important to this.

In post 77, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Why thezmon is scum

: Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate.

: suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted.

Here you can read Mini's thoughts on Thezscum and why it needs to happen. The fact that two members were pushing this and yet he never died also explains the NK. They needed a new angle. When Spice died I bet it threw mini for a giant loop. Scumz just wanted rid of scum, the defender wanted to lose some heat.

In post 117, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whoa baby

VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

Agree. Well not with the RVS point (in #77), because some people just have to RVS with their first vote even if they replace into D3 and we don't know if Thez is one of them.

But Thez's #61 is kinda scummy all on it's own for me, just for answering a question directed at someone else.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote: I didn't RVS, I voted to apply pressure (though admitted to not knowing he had yet to check in).

That comment I made above about RVS, forget it.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote:So I ask again, why am I scum?

Caving your vote to follow the guy putting the most pressure on you is a good reason.

Not likeing Sixx either.

This one had good instincts eh? =p

In post 209, Baby Spice wrote:Oops yeah turns out I did forget to vote.

Vote Thez

Mod: Sc I believe your post count in #78 is still wrong

And now both vote the same person. Easy enough. They have separate reasons and are linked no more than needed.

In post 305, Baby Spice wrote:Arc, just that you seem to be taking Parama's joke dayvig post, and some related comments, and inferred from them that there is a dayvig. They are rare.

Bumi. Can I have a "Hell yeah". If you've read anything in ghis thread then you've seen Thez mentioned more ghan anything. Surely you must have some comment to make about him.

And up comes the BS connection again. Fascinating that this is her impression despite Mini being the one to discuss that angle.

In post 276, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 267, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 262, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Explain how my post is scummy

Your looking for a lynch no matter who it is. That is scummy. Unseencamo also looks scummy now.

*sigh* I think Thez is scum. I've been consistent about this. I want him lynched and dead. So no, I wouldn't say I'm "looking for a lynch no matter who it is".

This was interesting to me.

In post 306, Baby Spice wrote:Arc, just that you seem to be taking Parama's joke dayvig post, and some related comments, and inferred from them that there is a dayvig. They are rare.

Bumi. Can I have a "Hell yeah". If you've read anything in ghis thread then you've seen Thez mentioned more ghan anything. Surely you must have some comment to make about him.

In post 364, Jal wrote:
@AP/Kazooie:
I'm pretty sure you're town, so let's talk.

Here's my problem with the Thez = scum scenario:

Thez's earlier posts were horrible, but I'm reading his later attacks, especially his vote on you as being pretty townie. I know as town when there's someone really pushing my wagon who
everyone else thinks is town
, I really push back against that idea and particularly that person. The mentally basically is, "I am town, so why would a fellow townie push so hard for my lynch?"

Also, there's a real lack of support or resistance against his wagon. Maybe if Thez has a scum team of derps, but really, there's barely anyone putting any real effort in resisting his wagon, outright defending him, or creating a good counter wagon (although there's this whole Arc thing starting, but I'll get to that). It might be because his scum team is throwing him under the bus, but I really doubt a bunch of them would do that so soon in the thread when there's still a lot of time to switch wagons around.

In post 369, Jal wrote:Jacob, I looked through Arc's latest posts and I really don't know what you're talking about in reference to Arc distancing. Earlier you called out a hypothetical scum team:

In post 329, JacobSavage wrote:If I had to call a scum tram now I'd say Sixx, Thez, Robert and Killer with just looking at the vote count and a memory of a couple of posts.

Arc isn't a part of it.

At first I thought you mght be referring to Arc's reply to Killer (someone you named as scum) in post 344, but you made a recent post just on this page afterwards with no mention of it, so it's not that and you just called Thez town-like. It doesn't make sense. It looks like you wanted to put a vote on ArcAngel for whatever reason and avoid the Thez wagon, and made up an excuse to do so.

I think you're a little scummy scum who thinks Thez will get lynched and doesn't want their name on the wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: JacobSavage

I'll come back to this, suffice it to say the main point is that Jal jumps in in such a way that I may need to look at the two without Mini's influence.

In post 382, Jal wrote:I wouldn't even really call his vote omgus. OMGUS would be more like voting for Mini who actually made a case on him. Like, he was totally upset that you were calling yourself obvtown as one of his main reasons for voting you.

Let's just say, Jal-town has had her share starting arguments and voting for people called obv town and even confirmed town at times who kept pushing her as scum. :P See: Dolorous and I in ADWD. I just kept thinking that somehow everyone else was
wrong

Jal-town annoys me as a term and is scummy. Voting for Mini is sublimation and criticized, not a bad play if you feel sure that someone isn't getting lynched. Hopefully it comes back to bite her.

In post 395, Jal wrote:
@Jacob
, what about Thez's reaction to pressure do you find stinks of town?

In post 390, njoseph wrote:With such a big game, can I take it easy Day One? Is that okay, thezmon?

No.

Do you think Thez is truly scum or are you mainly on his bandwagon to get information from a lynch?

Back to Thez!! This entire thing was pretty much just another poke (imo). In any case, it seems relevant because the three aren't looking much past it. I am getting tired of repeating myself so from this point onwards when I quote one of the three just pushing Thez again and again I am going to post a ... or something.

In post 430, Jal wrote:
In post 399, njoseph wrote:The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

You're not really answering the question. Are you on Thez's bandwagon because you think he's scum or are you on it mainly for information purposes? Basically, I want to know if you think he is scummzorz. I seriously can't tell if you do or not by your answers.

In post 421, ArcAngel9 wrote:My Initial vote on you just an RVS, I was open to change my vote if there were any good reasons instead your behaviour gotten worse and now you're acting beyond worse.

A vote for Thez (or anyone) on page 8 is
not
RVS in any shape or form.

In post 451, Jal wrote:I saw it announced in Replacements that Sora is being replaced, actually.

If you think Thez is more likely to be scum, which I argue, then you should be voting him for it, as (in your mind) it would be less likely you'd be lynching a townie. I can understand the mentality that scum may be playing their votes last minute on a scum teammate, but if that is the case, why wouldn't you just vote the scum teammate being ran up?

and again... Is it possible that Jal is on the other team, defending him?

In post 452, Jal wrote:Wait, I'm not reading that right. You believe Thez is most likely to be scum but due to the fact that the first lynch is most likely to be town you think he's townie?

and again...

In post 455, Jal wrote:If you believe Thez is scum, then it's better to vote for him than some people getting on the bandwagon late who might be busing him. This was under the assumption thought thought Thez is scum.

The problem with your theory is, it can be said about any one person. We run up any slot and the same argument can be applied. Where do we draw the line at that point?

... Can someone be strung up for consistently defending a player so scummy most of us took him for town because mafia would never do that? I think yes.

In post 482, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 386, JacobSavage wrote:
That makes a lot more sense. I don't her instance that she is town when she only has 3 votes. It seams very much a scum play. But it's not major

Well her reactions are on the scummy side of things. But they are also a bit of a newbie type reaction. Will have to check her past game for similar.

In post 388, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 385, Baby Spice wrote:Thez. If you're really town then you should be voting your strongest scum read, not the one that you think might save your neck. That's the bit that still makes think you're scum.
Sorry for lack of clarity, but AA’s posting at the time (and I still kind of feel that way) put her as my top scum read while B&B dropped. 2/5 of my “scumwagon” reads are basically lurkers who have no real basis for their votes, but they don’t take the top spot.

Problem I have is:
In post 263, thezmon221 wrote:
Who I think is scummy on the wagon (in order of scummiest-nullest):
B&B, njoseph, SoraAdvent, ArcAngel, Parama

Is anyone else fascinated that almost the entire list is dead townies?

In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's
(B&B?)[/b] not as scummy as I first perceived.

On your first list AA was nearly the least scummy, and the first reason given for shifting your vote was that it wasn't doing you any good.

In post 399, njoseph wrote:The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

Wouldn't we get that from any lynch, assuming that it isn't a flake/lurker?

So are you now voting a scum read then? For that matter:
In post 441, njoseph wrote:Okay, I think someone who is more likely to be scum is
VOTE: KillerApple
. I agree with BirdandBeast's thought on this one.

I may have missed something but I seem to think that B&B's only thoughts on KillerApple are that he's town.

Wow did I get ninja'd

In post 696, Jal wrote:I just give up on catching up properly and I feel like crap.

Brief thoughts:

Jacob is still scummy for doing shit all after being questioned earlier
Slysly is scummy for considering multiball when nothing has hinted at that. Not town thinking. When I see two people being scummy and there's no way they can be together, I just assume if one flips scum in the future the other probably isn't.
Jeck is scummish for throwing his vote around a bit. Having trouble understanding his flow of logic here.
Albus is scummy for calling Thez town earlier, then voting him for a post he made later. A post which he had already made when he first called him town. Said Thez was looking town, didn't unvote. Called out Sixx as being glaringly obviously scum but I don't really recall him really mentioning this before. If it were so obvious, why not vote earlier?
Ztife/camo, is leaning scummy, mostly for Camo's wagon vote and ztife's awful information analysis dealio.

I feel like nojoseph is just trolling. I can't interpret his earlier comment about black holes to be anything but trolling. I don't know where to go with him. Kinda wanna say town.

Don't have a read of anything on Sixx. My eyes kinda gloss over their posts. Probably going to sheep Nacho, though. Nacho what's the case on Sixx?

Town read on Nacho, Bumi, Mini, the hydra still, Thez, Arc, Darthe (I like his 'tude)

Everyone else is blah

Nacho, I've been reading nojoseph as an English speaker most of the time until I read something weird he wrote which made me ask that question, so it doesn't change my read on him.

Sincerely, if Jal flips scum, I think we lynch dumbledore and win. This quote alone could warrant that. Town read is an easy thing to do and Mini/Thez both made it on there! So, I am fascinated.

This is enough for now, this list goes to post 700 (roughly) of quotes.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Darthe »

Also, since mini hasn't shown up can I vote? I think it will be hammer.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Allyra »

[]-----------
-----------[]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”