DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2377 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hey!

I'm going to read up over the next couple of days or so. If there's anything important I should know, someone should probably tell me.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh fun.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by DeasVail »

All the replacements are doing my head in!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry, I'm only up to Page 11, but I actually have a few decent townreads that I can see lasting and some maybe scum reads. We'll see.

I think there was only 1 post by Dumbledore that I read (which seemed kind of townish actually) so I'm still not sure what I think of him.

Although, Albus, why are you voting for Jacob?

If I do end up deciding that I don't want to lynch Albus though, lynching someone other than me would be pretty cool.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 am

Post by DeasVail »

How long has this day been going anyway?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 am

Post by DeasVail »

Oh cool thanks.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2389, ArcAngel9 wrote:Curious, why are you defending Albus? if he has nothing to hide..he should be the one defending himself not you.

If this is at me, I'm not defending him (I don't really have a read on him), but if I think someone is town, I won't want them lynched, so I'll probably try to stop it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

Nacho! I don't usually read posts of dead town, but I can't help but read yours. :)

(I'm hoping he sees this, otherwise it's mega awks)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am

Post by DeasVail »

AD's recent posts seem like town to me (especially the one about constantly being behind and not feeling like catching up because I've felt that way a lot as town and not really as scum).

Is there a really good reason for him being scum or is a kind of meh reason?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm up to page 31, and I have a few quite decent reads so far. (Sorry about the slow progress though. I'll read some more tonight most likely and hopefully go faster over the next couple of days)

Pretty strong townreads (don't want to lynch unless I have to):

ArcAngel9
Darthe
JacobSavage
Jal
Skyhook
--
Baby Spice (not quite as strong as the others, but not a weak townread)

Weak townreads:

Albus Dumbledore (influenced by recent posts as well)
penguin_alien
thezmon221
--
Boniface
jmj3000

(The ones below the gap are really weak right now, but I want to look more closely at all of them)

curiouskarmadog, Edosurist, PV and TML are left.

Edosurist is probably the most scummy followed by karmadog. PV is basically null and TML is more of a not-town read. At least one or two of my townreads is probably wrong.

If you're super keen to hear my reasoning, then I guess you can ask? Although once I'm fully caught up I'll probably do a big post with where I stand on everyone. I actually feel pretty confident in most of my strong townreads though, so I don't envision many of them changing.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'll look at it, but Roger was like, really really town.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2414, curiouskarmadog wrote:first of all, I have about 10 pages behind I think, will read this when I get settled into hotel...

welcome to the scummy list.
I hope ever reads this post:

In post 2410, ArcAngel9 wrote:If the Albus wagon not going to work.. Second in my list is
Curiouskarmadog

He came and randomly accused every other one as scum except Albus and literally didn't mention about few selected candidates... and i asked him why he was defending over others about Albus, he never responded. This is scummy!!!

First of all, this is a blatant misrepresent. I have clearly said that I am busy with RL stuff. She is saying I am avoiding her question. Which is not the case..not the case at all. This is a lie.

Second. lets say for shits and giggles I WAS defending Albus. Why is that scummy? Is it still scummy if Albus flips town? yeah, that is what I thought.

arc, on a side note: please post the quote where I defended Albus? (this was the first lie).

Unvote, Vote Arc.

that is two lies....lynch liars.

Seriously? This probably overtakes what I found scummy about Edosurist.

In post 2418, PeregrineV wrote:My current town list is Skyhook, TML, thez, BabySpice, Darthe, Jal, and Boniface, all for various reasons.

Considering recent kills and alignments, I'm batting pretty well this game (except for Llama).

As for the rest, I didn't feel MattP was anywhere near his town level of play. I'll look through it again, but he's kind of obvious as town, and that obviousness was missing.

I have no read on Albus or Jacob, but Albus recent posting comes across as town. But, some of the back and forth is being ignored.

Vote: JacobSavage

@Albus- please respond to the bottom of .

I thought you'd be more interested in your read on me.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:24 am

Post by DeasVail »

Up to 54 now (wanted to get to 55 but couldn't quite do it).

Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with me but it's like I'm high on all the great townreads I have and I can't wait to catch up so I can post them! Yeah, I think it's weird too.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 am

Post by DeasVail »

I just want to get it out there that even though I'm not fully read up, I'm not really liking any of the wagons that much.

Arc and Jacob I'm not going to support wagons on most likely.

Albus is still only weak town, so I could see myself voting for him maybe, but I'd prefer CKD or Edosurist. Also, I forget whether I've seen the main reasons for him being scum, but if the lack of activity is part of the reason I'd like to counteract that now that he's obviously an alt, because from personal experience it's a lot harder to get the motivation to post in a game when you have to change accounts as well (at least for me). I could see this being the case for him as scum too, but for me it's more of a town thing, so I'd see it as alignment-null at best.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2463, Darthe wrote:Devas, not going to disagree on CKD but I am pretty sure that this game is dragging on so long that people are bored with it.

@Mod, can we please get some heftier deadlines?

I don't think people being bored is a good argument against lynching CKD.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2490, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2418, PeregrineV wrote:My current town list is Skyhook, TML, thez, BabySpice, Darthe, Jal, and Boniface, all for various reasons.

Requesting these folks vote DV.

Why does it matter to you whether town or scum vote for me?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by DeasVail »

The most town thing I can remember about Jacob off the top of my head is his late arrival to the game and complaint about no Day start post. Pregame, scum usually post in their QTs and have something to do (and are thus more likely to know when day starts), whereas I can see town seeing their role PM, realising that there's nothing for them to do until day starts and waiting for some kind of notification.

I think it's possible that he is scum that still somehow missed daystart (although I feel this is quite a bit less likely than town).

I don't think it's likely at all that he made the whole thing up as scum.

I think there were other things too that I've noticed that contributed to my townread, but they'll have to wait. (I'm really really sorry about not being completely caught up yet. I've been busier with RL stuff and other games, but I'm keeping up to date with the recent posts, so don't feel the need to wait for me or anything. This weekend I have nothing so will definitely finish then. And now that I've said that it pretty much has to happen.)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:36 am

Post by DeasVail »

woah, does anyone else see the weird link in my post or is it that I'm on my brother's computer?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Vote: Edosurist
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Jal, can you vote edosurist again? And anyone else too. :)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Brief reasons for Arc being town: She just seems really genuine and her play matches what I've seen of her as town before. Although I haven't seen her as scum, Jal said she didn't really do as much in a game where she was scum, so that solidifies her play as most likely town to me.

I don't think questioning a townread is particularly unlikely to be from scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Right now, it can't be anything more than "I think he's scummy and I don't want to lynch Slandaar yet". This afternoon/tonight my time I'll get at least close to being completely caught up.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I've finished reading!!!!

I'm going to post my thoughts on everyone either tonight or tomorrow.

PV, is the comparison with TV UPick a big reason for you thinking I'm scum?

Boniface, do you feel you've been keeping up to date with reading everything, or have you been skimming sometimes?

Also, I think it was you that asked me for thoughts on my predecessors. Pretty meh really.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Albus Dumbledore-
Really Weak Townread

It's getting to the point where I may consider lynching Albus, just because a lot of players that were previously in the null-scum zone for me have moved up to stronger townreads. There are some things which I consider townish about him though. The abrupt change in read of thezmon from (town) to (scum) is one which I feel is not so likely to come from scum, who I think are more likely to have their reads progress more gradually to avoid accusation of contradiction or wagon hopping, whereas such abrupt changes in reads I think are quite likely to come from town.

I think is possibly scummy, and the whole Jacob thing is probably what I find most scummy about him. That particular post though, just feels like scum trying to react in a town way, except it isn't really that helpful at all and I'm not actually sure that town would post something like it. Why not use the chance to actually share what is scummy about Jacob? Or if there is not much solid reasoning, perhaps admit as much? So basically, I think the confidence of the post combined with the lack of reasoning provided is slightly scummy.

Although his big post on Jacob is alright () it doesn't really come until Albus is under significant pressure. Overall though, I can understand his lack of motivation (and the way he expresses it I think is townish) and I'm gutreading him as town, but the townread is weak enough, that I may consider lynching him depending on my other reads.

ArcAngel9-
Strong Townread

I've already said that overall she sounds really genuine and is what I expect from her as town and is apparently not as active as scum, which just supports that.

Examples: , (tells Jacob he will look bad when she flips town.) (I think the OMGUS-style thought process comes from town)

There are a lot of posts and I'm not going to go through them all right, but there are a lot of things like the above that I think are just really town. It's possible that all this could be manufactured by really clever scum, but there are a lot of things in AA's play (that are not necessarily scummy) that I think clever scum would avoid.

Baby Spice-
Moderate Townread

Briefly, it's that I think her play is quite different from where I was scum with her in NY 160B. There her reads were really one dimensional and didn't actually change all that much.

The first thing that made me think this was her change of vote in , moving onto the popular Sixx wagon, while as scum I think she's much more likely to continue attacking the same person. I could maybe see this as a bus though.

And then the unvote in is unlikely to come from a Sixx buddy, as I'm pretty sure it was before the JK claim, so if she'd already decided to bus, why stop when there was little opportunity? Also, the unvote itself and reconsidering of reads is something I think was absent in her scumgame. (She barely changes her vote in 160B)

I'd say this is the biggest thing, although her play generally seems townish to me and there's nothing that scummy about her.

Boniface-
Weak Townread
?

I really want Boniface to answer my question, so part of my read will have to wait until then, but for now:

I'm not going to ISO PMyst again, but I basically got a really weak town feel from him (not that I'm sure I'd be able to tell if he was scum), but people like Nacho townreading him makes me happy enough with calling his play townish.

From Boniface, seems like a question from town. Scum don't really want to read people as town, so will be less likely to encourage that kind of thing.

Something possibly scummy I've noticed though, is the inconsistency between saying the early wagon on thez was weird in and later saying in that thezmon was scummy at first, which matches my thoughts and also what most of the town thought too I think (hence the early wagon). I see a possible way out of this, but I think it's still pretty slim, so I'm not sure what to make of it, as I notice inconsistencies often do come from town, but I almost want to say that it's too much. Eh.

Boniface wanting Albus to claim is pretty townish, as scum would be worried about being accused of rolefishing, whereas I can understand wanting people to claim when you're town.

There's also something that I may want to pursue, but I'm going to wait for that. I'm sorry for being so wishy-washy about him though.

Darthe-
Strong Townread

Roger's play is not nearly as cautious as I'd expect from scum that is so new.

With Darthe it's mostly the attack on Bumi for being a neighbour. I could maybe see this from experienced scum, but I don't think Darthe is. I think there may have been other things, but I'm kind of getting lazy now, so I'll continue with everything later.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by DeasVail »

No, I'm continuing now. Sorry about taking so long to get back to it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2549, Jal wrote:Also, we're not lynching Angel because of whatever reasoning that she'll be bad at lylo. That's stupid reasoning to promote a mislynch.

This so much.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Edosurist-
Weak Scumread

First, I don't like his reads/catch-up post in . I don't know if it's much more of a gut thing, but finding PMyst town for being too blatant (about his IIoA) and then finding njoseph weak scum for not being very pro-town don't seem to come from the same scumhunting mind. Basically, I think the type of player to look past PMyst's IIoA and think it's too blatant, would also be the type of player to not leave njoseph as weak scum for "not being very pro-town". This makes me think that the reads are contrived (and a few of the other reads I'm not a big fan of either).

Despite voting for Sixx at the beginning of his time in the game, he doesn't really seem to be making much effort to determine Sixx's alignment and indicates he's happy with lynching him.

In the part about TML being scum because of what Nacho said feels contrived. It's just very mechanical and not considering other aspects of TML's play.

and are examples of him complaining about nothing happening, but he doesn't really try to make things happen (this ties in with his play on the sixx wagon). Sometimes he does call out people for not voting, but I don't know, I think it's a lot more talk than actual action. This is one of the weaker things though.

JacobSavage-
Moderate Townread

is probably quite a significant part of my townread. First the daystart PM thing, which I already said my thoughts on, but it was basically that scum are more likely to know when day starts. The second part of that post, about not lynching Roger because he won't learn anything is something I think scum would avoid because it's not scumhunting, but I could see town actually thinking it and saying it.

Jumping off the very popular thez wagon in due to reading him as town (and I think being the first to jump off) is, although possible from scum, something I think is more likely from town.

Question: Did you notice Arc in NY 160?

My main concern about Jacob is him attacking Arc, BUT, he unvotes her at a time when I thought she had a particularly townish run of posts, which makes him not too bad.

Jal-
Strong Townread

I thought Heather's replace out post was really townish. I think that the extent to which Heather gets annoyed (and it's pretty much confirmed as genuine in the post where she actually replaces out) is only really possible from town, and Jal's play being townish as well makes my read pretty strong.

I just like . I think it's really natural.

The exchange that happens beginning at I feel is really genuine because I didn't understand what was going on either, and I think scum would be much more careful about possibly not knowing something that town would know.

Jmj3000-
Weak Scumread

I had a very weak townread on the slot from Robert's posts.

As I read through, I thought jmj was pretty much null, but looking again, I don't think he's putting much thought into his reads in . Still mostly null though, but I'm going with weak scum, just because almost everyone else is more town.

Lurker-
Strong Townread

I thought KillerApple was scummy, but I remember seeing the post he made after he was already going to be replaced, which was actually designed to help the town, which I think is really unlikely to come from scum. I can't see it in his ISO though, so it must have been quoted somewhere before getting deleted.

Also, I thought SlySly's insistence that he had caught Sixx when the whole thing was pretty dubious really indicated town, as scum usually try not to be so controversial and it has the whole "trying too hard to be cleared" association that I think they'd avoid. Also, his play was not at all cautious, which is what I think scum are more likely to be.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, well that's kind of the wrong answer then, because the reason you used to vote for me was shown later to be invalid and I don't think you commented on it at all.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

Also, I'm sorry, but I'm really busy today, so the last 5 probably won't come until tonight my time.

The reads without the reasoning are:

Penguin_alien- ??? (There's something I noticed which may be a really strong towntell except I need to think more about it. I may bring it up, but I'm not sure how good I'd feel about it, as it's something that the mod said. Otherwise the slot is kind of eh though.)

PV- I don't know. A player I wanted to ISO again to decide on a read. A weak read either way though.

Slandaar- Maybe weak town but I was going to check.

TML- Moderate Townread

Thezmon- Moderate Townread
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry, I don't have enough time to do the remaining 5 properly now, but PV can be somewhere between null and weak town and I feel like I can kind of read Slandaar now, so that's TBD, but CKD's posts toward the end of his time in the game were townish enough that I know I don't want to lynch him right now.

Really I'd love an Edosurist lynch just because he's the only one I've got a proper scumread on, but I'd maybe also consider Albus or Jmj (although I'd like to hear from the replacement) and maybe Boniface, but that's a more complicated read for me.

But yeah, vote Edosurist.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Slandaar, have you looked at Baby Spice's play in NY 160B?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

I still don't really agree, but I would choose her over Jacob at this stage. (What's with people making it a choice between Jacob and Baby anyway?)

I think Edosurist is better though, but no one seems to have a read on him?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2620, PeregrineV wrote:@DV- Your last 5? And anything to say about ?

Last 5 probably coming later today after I get some work done. (It's my day off)

I think the whole TV UPick thing is a bit silly considering I'd only been playing mafia for 2 months at that time. I don't think it should be surprising if my play here is closer to LaLa than there.

Albus, I didn't remember anyone commenting on Edo and after a quick check I didn't notice anything either. I'm sorry if I was wrong though.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

Ugh, I'm really really sorry, but I've run out of time today. :( Around this time tomorrow
should
be ok, but I'm not 100% sure. Sorry again!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 am

Post by DeasVail »

Why Boni town?

Allyra, where did you find out that TML claimed Universal Backup?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

So, I'm still thinking Edosurist, but I want to go over the flips at some point.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2737, Jal wrote:What do you guys think of Edo disputing a town read on himself yesterday? I thought it was a bit townish.

I don't think it's that big a deal really.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Slandaar, are you pretty sure about Jal? Because he's another townread, but I will probably follow you.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Vote: Jal
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm sorry that I'm not sticking by my reads or getting more involved in working out what I think, but the fact is that I think the best thing is to follow Slandaar here. First, I'm pretty sure he's town, he doesn't play like this as scum. And second, in the recent games I've played with him, he's always had good reads, and right now I'm going to value Slandaar's reads above my own, especially with two of my townreads proven to be wrong already.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 am

Post by DeasVail »

The town game of mine that PV brought up was basically the oldest possible as well. :?

I don't know why he'd do it as scum though.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

Slandaar, why would a roleblocker on red be all that bad?

I get that RB and JK targeting each other is kind of weird, but I could see them being in this game together.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but are you saying that blue would think it likely that town-TML would target B&B again?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'll have to think on it, but not much time now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, I've decided that I support the TML wagon. I'd be willing to hammer unless people don't want me to.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

VT.

I still need to read though.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 am

Post by DeasVail »

Yeah, stuff will hopefully happen tomorrow.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'll sort out my thoughts once the massclaim's over.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

Yvette le Mieux

1967 Buick Wildcat

I don't know what any of it means though!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'll have to have a relook at Jal, but Mcqueen seems the best bet to me based on memory. I'll want to go over things at some point though.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 am

Post by DeasVail »

Probably
V/LA for 3 days, maybe less
. I will still post probably, but tonight is an example of me not posting properly when I otherwise would have.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:48 am

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry, ran out of time tonight and need to sleep. From what I have read, I think I would like a mcqueen lynch, but we'll see.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, so I'm really sorry that I'm not able to devote the effort to this game that I thought I would. I am caught up now though, but won't be able to go over flipped scum ISOs.

I would really like to lynch mcqueen today though, so unless there are any objections I'll hammer tomorrow.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Vote: Wind-up

L-1
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:17 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm not actually scum though?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3098, Darthe wrote:
In post 3096, DeasVail wrote:I'm not actually scum though?

Why?

Because I just am!

But really, I don't know what you expect from that. :?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by DeasVail »

The wind-up slot has been a scumread of mine for ages, so I'd love to have it lynched. (I don't know what else I can say, apart from "Don't lynch me! Lynch Wind-up!) I guess I'm kind of interested in what he'll end up posting, but I don't know if I'm at the point where I'll always think he's scum? Eh, I don't know.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Also, ArcAngel, I have played with Slandaar lots and I think he's much more like his town self than his scum self here, if that's worth anything.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

Nooo Slandaar :(
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3133, Slandaar wrote:Sorry DV but I don't believe you have a town PM.

:cop:

Too quiet etc. Blue makes most sense.

I'm sorry about being quiet, but I am town (and I actually think I'd have been a lot more active as scum).
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Um, I don't really want to be lynched (and I am town!), but I don't really know what to say?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 am

Post by DeasVail »

Well done Jal!