PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3048, Allyra wrote:Hey captain vanilla idiot or whatever it is you want to call yourself stop flailing about with your puerile antics and get your head in the game. I don't know who you are, and couldn't care less about what you normally do in lylo. If it were any ther point in the game, I'd have happily given you the lynch you so richly deserved after wasting several days and pages acting like a child, but unfortunately we don't have the lynches to spare for that kind of silliness. This game has the potential to not even make it to lylo.

Think about it. We have 10 people alive right now. If the scum teams are balanced numerically, then there are 3 red mafia members left and 1 blue member left.

If we mislynch today, we go into night with 9 people. If there are no cross kills tonight, and we lynch a blue scum tomorrow, the game is over, unless someone in town has lied about there role and is a doc or something, but what's the likelihood of that. (speaking of if we are in this scenario tomorrow, if the blue member is about to be lynched he should confess, it will give him a small but doubtful chance of winning.)

In short we don't have a mislynch to spare, and you need to learn proper bait before you start fishing for reactions.

lol

but yeah, this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Allyra »

And you didn't go about it riskily, you went about it stupidly. I was *_* close to hammering you last night just to get the day over because the numbers weren't there to do anything lse and I was tired of you acting out and whining.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3048, Allyra wrote:
In post 3043, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3035, Allyra wrote:mcqueen if you're not having fun in the game can you just replace out? throwing a fit because someone thinks you're scum and demanding to be lynched really isn't helpful at all, especially when it looks like we have 4 scum left.

also was on the dv wagon. and of course hes not going to lynch me. im the vanilla idiot, its always in scums best interest to keep me to lylo, and fuck up.

now jal, the original potential lynch of the day, has joined the dv wagon.

3 down.

Hey captain vanilla idiot or whatever it is you want to call yourself stop flailing about with your puerile antics and get your head in the game. I don't know who you are, and couldn't care less about what you normally do in lylo. If it were any ther point in the game, I'd have happily given you the lynch you so richly deserved after wasting several days and pages acting like a child, but unfortunately we don't have the lynches to spare for that kind of silliness. This game has the potential to not even make it to lylo.

Think about it. We have 10 people alive right now. If the scum teams are balanced numerically, then there are 3 red mafia members left and 1 blue member left.

If we mislynch today, we go into night with 9 people. If there are no cross kills tonight, and we lynch a blue scum tomorrow, the game is over, unless someone in town has lied about there role and is a doc or something, but what's the likelihood of that. (speaking of if we are in this scenario tomorrow, if the blue member is about to be lynched he should confess, it will give him a small but doubtful chance of winning.)

In short we don't have a mislynch to spare, and you need to learn proper bait before you start fishing for reactions.

my head is in the game. i've found 3 scum, and only have 1 to go. i'm not sitting back like a baby, "it's waaay too risky to reaction test now, if we mislynch, we will likely lose." the whole point of reaction testing is to get people to scumslip and be able to scumhunt. how the fuck else will i be able to avoid a mislynch if i dont find a way to scumhunt? so what if it was risky, imo, atm it worked, so i dont give a shit if you're going to act like a baby and call it risky. its done and over now, if im lynched, it's because of you people, not myself. im not a "safe" player.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3049, PeregrineV wrote:But, I'm more interested in some of your other stuff.

"DV mislynch"
"Jal the lynch of the day"

You had no player opinion and now DV is town, and Jal was some sort of obvious lynch. I want to know where these ideas came from, since this is the first you've mentioned it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3053, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3049, PeregrineV wrote:But, I'm more interested in some of your other stuff.

"DV mislynch"

You had no player opinion and now DV is town, and Jal was some sort of obvious lynch. I want to know where these ideas came from, since this is the first you've mentioned it.

just bc i have an opinion, doesnt mean i have to say it right at the time that i had/have it/them.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Allyra »

I feel like I've just entered the twilight zone.

Okay mr reaction tester extraordinaire, what fruitful information did you learn from your experiment. Who are the three scum you caught and why?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3055, Allyra wrote:I feel like I've just entered the twilight zone.

Okay mr reaction tester extraordinaire, what fruitful information did you learn from your experiment. Who are the three scum you caught and why?

lmao!

i already stated the answers to all of these questions, please learn to read.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3056, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3055, Allyra wrote:I feel like I've just entered the twilight zone.

lmao!

i already stated the answers to all of these questions, please learn to read.

I can't read, I'm just so blown away by the excellence of your reaction testing that I'm now illiterate.

I'm gathering you think you caught PV, jal, and me. I can make out why for PV, though the reasoning is sillier than your "reaction test". I know right! It was actually possible. I wouldn't have thought it either.

I have a scum read on jal anyway, but I'd like to know why you think you caught me.

And for the record, you'd be sitting in the dead qt right now if I were scum. I'd have taken that easy lynch to the bank, and had a good laugh that your stupid behavior saved me from actually having to do work.

Now why is do a mislynch. And it has to be a better reason than jal is on the wagon, because I hate to break it to you but this is multiball, and she'll be out to weaken the opposing team. I know right? Startling revelations everywhere.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3057, Allyra wrote:I have a scum read on jal anyway,

Why? Activity-wise he's been below normal, but post-content wise he's not.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Allyra »

And when I said id like o know why you think you caught me, I meant jal. I couldn't care less why you think I'm scum. I want to know why you have a scum read on jal.

And damn autocorrect. Why is dv a mislynch.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3054, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3053, PeregrineV wrote:

"DV mislynch"

just bc i have an opinion, doesnt mean i have to say it right at the time that i had/have it/them.

But you didn't, and now you do have them.

Since I think DV is scum and Jal is town and have said why, I want to know why you these opinons.

And also Slaandaar is supposed to be scum, and allyra too?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Allyra »

In post 3058, PeregrineV wrote:

I wasn't looking at activity. Her posts read scum to me mainly because they feel orchestrated. It's mostly gut.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3061, Allyra wrote:
In post 3058, PeregrineV wrote:

I wasn't looking at activity. Her posts read scum to me mainly because they feel orchestrated. It's mostly gut.

gut is no way to go at this time in the game, sir.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Allyra »

thank you i'll keep your scumhunting tips in mind.

gut is a perfectly acceptable way to scum hunt btw.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

no it's not. not in mylo/lylo/whatever the fuck we're in.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

Hey people, go ahead and lynch this one please? Dear god I am fucking begging for a hammer here.

And then if he flips town we lynch who he wants, maybe.

I don't trust bad players.

By the way, why does everyone think that there are four scum on two teams? I have been under the impression that it was three on two or three teams.

P-Edit: Gut is totally valid and stop fear mongering with your mylo/lylo bullshit. Scummy as hell.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Darthe »

By the way, even assuming a 4 man team we cannot be in mylo/lylo as one scum is dead from each team and tomorrow should leave us with 7-8.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, so I'm really sorry that I'm not able to devote the effort to this game that I thought I would. I am caught up now though, but won't be able to go over flipped scum ISOs.

I would really like to lynch mcqueen today though, so unless there are any objections I'll hammer tomorrow.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am fairly sure everyone currently voting mcqueen is town

This should be a fairly obvious sign of his alignment.

Me/Penguin/Lurker/Darthe is very town looking, lurker basically due to slys play; Darthe is fairly town acting in places, penguin is near conftown and I am obviously town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Slandaar »

There are 4 scum on each team because blue has to have 4 members after nking when 3 are dead

Its only fair for red to have the same number and 5 is ridiculously high (10 total) so its obviously 4:4 and 1:3 alive

so 4 scum alive 6 town.

We get into a terrible spot if we lynch town then 2 town at night in effect town has lost from there well... needs extraordinary luck. Like we would be 3:3:1 so we need to lynch RED and only red and then blue must nk red or we lose and then red must nk blue or we are in the exact same spot the next day its complicated but its obviousy really bad for town to be in a spot where lynching scum can mean you lose ie lynch blue and 3:3 red wins.

even lynching blue scum today means tomorrow it will be 5:3 which is mylo.

(this post is for Darthes benefit mostly)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:06 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

DeasVail (3): PeregrineV, Allyra, Jal
mcqueen (4): Slandaar, penguin_alien, Lurker, Darthe
PeregrineV (1): mcqueen
Not voting (2): ArcAngel9, DeasVail

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

mcqueen has been ejected for getting banned from the site. Looking for a replacement.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:02 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I'm not inclined to let the mcqueen slot off the hook, but since I assume we'll have time to interrogate his replacement I'm also not too worried about that happening.

Could someone who wants to string up DeasVail explain the case in brief or point me to what they think is a good summary? Because it keeps coming back to, 'the slot is scummy, lynch it' and I don't see a cogent argument in place.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

wind-up replaces mcqueen.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by wind-up »

Alrighty.
Staying put means giving up.
wind-up
wind-up