Newbie 1346 -- Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Snooperfax
Snooperfax
Townie
Snooperfax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Snooperfax »

Just got my pm. Was thinking of declining since I'll be moving, but I don't think it should be too big a deal since Day 1 is three weeks long.
Snooperfax
Snooperfax
Townie
Snooperfax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Snooperfax »

In post 18, Manus Celer Dei wrote:
vote: sirdanilot
Is snooperfax not confirming alignment indicative? I fail to see how it could be. Is lurking alignment indicative? Again, not really, particularly removed from any context.

Wait, what? Someone is already trying to lynch me?
Snooperfax
Snooperfax
Townie
Snooperfax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Snooperfax »

In post 23, MadWitch wrote:No, obviously not since you haven't any votes yet, you are afraid? Why?
Vote: snooperfax

Now your fear is justified and you have a reason to answer at least.

On another note I like how sirdanilot is just implying something negative like lurker with snooperfax just because he hasn't confirmed yet. Seems weird in context that you wasn't doing something like that with the other three you mentioned.

Vote: MadWitch

For voting me while simultaneously throwing suspicion at another. Do you really have such good reads so early to have multiple mafia suspects? Or are you just a monkey flinging poo and seeing what sticks?
Snooperfax
Snooperfax
Townie
Snooperfax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Snooperfax »

In post 27, sirdanilot wrote:
In post 21, Snooperfax wrote:Just got my pm. Was thinking of declining since I'll be moving, but I don't think it should be too big a deal since Day 1 is three weeks long.

Wait so you think it's okay to get into a game while you know you're going to be v/la? How is this pro-town behaviour exactly?

I might be low activity for a couple days during the Day 1 phase. Did I imply that I would be v/la for months on end? I really hope you can manage without me for a couple days. I hoped town would be tough enough to weather the storm of my absence, but if not I will bow out and you can find a replacement.
Snooperfax
Snooperfax
Townie
Snooperfax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Snooperfax »

Vote: MadWitch

Triple post to bold vote.
Snooperfax
Snooperfax
Townie
Snooperfax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Snooperfax »

In post 47, blizz wrote:UNVOTE:

@
SafteyDance
, well, it's my first game, and I haven't read that much of the wiki to know how to play, so of course I'm gonna suck. Also, why point out that a user is town? I'm green as grass but I do know that it's bad to point out a player's alignment. Unless you're throwing the game, which I highly doubt, I've got my eye on you. Plus, sirdanilot doesn't have clairvoyance to know whether a player's town or mafia.

VOTE: SafteyDance

@
MadWitch
: To be honest, I had no idea what I was doing. Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan...

I wanted so badly to get on your bandwagon, but I don't see it. To be more clear, your sentences make a lot of sense in isolation, but I don't see how they pertain to SafteyDance's behavior and your subsequent vote. If I'm dense forgive me, but can you remake that case so I can understand?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”