Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by wind-up »

In post 3191, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3182, wind-up wrote:
In post 3161, Slandaar wrote:DV gave up hes blue not red and this lynch was terrible.

In post 3135, wind-up wrote:I strongly advise you to consider that the reason you are alive now is because you are wrong.

Is there a point to this post btw?

It's a reminder that you are in fact fallible, as we saw yesterday.
Staying put means giving up.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by wind-up »

In post 3224, wind-up wrote:
In post 3217, penguin_alien wrote:I still think wind-up could be red scum. I can't fathom why else mcqueen wasn't lynched at L-1; presumably red thought they could get another target out there, and unfortunately for them it was another of their number.

This is excruciatingly bad considering that the DeasVail wagon existed before the mcqueen wagon, and because if penguin_alien asserts that 'presumably red thought they could get another target out there' she should be able to point to where someone she thinks is red scum tried to divert mcqueen's wagon and how that diversion ends up being on DeasVail. We need to lynch this pronto.

VOTE: penguin_alien

Also, as I've said yesterday, being on a mislynch draws suspicion to you, something scum tend to avoid. Hence why mcqueen wasn't lynched at L-1.

Just bumping this up to the next page because it's pretty incriminating for penguin_alien, in my opinion.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Also, as I've said yesterday, being on a mislynch draws suspicion to you, something scum tend to avoid. Hence why mcqueen wasn't lynched at L-1.

How does this make sense?
Penguin can't be scum as she wouldn't want to be on a mislynch hence she wouldn't vote you if you are town then; why are you voting town again?
Scum don't like being on mislynches so they avoid them instead they prefer bussing? so Penguin is red and so are you?

Wind is scum.

If you are town Red and Blue would not know this; in fact the reason you were not hammered is literally 2 things;
1. Not enough people of the other team(s) and town thought you were scum
2. Your team did not want to bus you.

Those are the only options.

This post is excruciatingly bad and so Wind is scum.

Wind is trying to lynch someone he thinks is redscum when anyone who has put thought into today can see we must lynch blue not red. Wind is obviously scum as lynching town Penguin today takes us to 3:2:1 red kills blue blue town Red wins. And Red know who blue is; its PV; I told them.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3225, wind-up wrote:
It's a reminder that you are in fact fallible, as we saw yesterday.

You mean when I said DV was scum and he was?
Or Darthe was town and he was?
Or maybe you mean lurker was town like I said but you said he was scum? Lurker, the easiest lynch available a bit like Penguin is now.

Ah now we are getting somewhere.

Or perhaps you talk about a previous flip?
TML I say hes scum guess what?
Boni is town! he flips town!
I say Albus is town guess what he flipped wind? hazard a guess did he flip scum?
Baby Spice I say scum ... and kapow
Thez meh I hadn't a read on him so call that a non entity.
Last but not least Jacob; I say town.

I see your point Wind. It is very good! I must stick to my reads.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by wind-up »

I don't deny that I was wrong about Lurker AND my burgeoning suspicions of Darthe were wrong.

But your past results are not indicative of future results. Acting like they are will and can only lead to disaster. See: DeasVail yesterday, and me when I flip.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by wind-up »

In post 3227, Slandaar wrote:

How does this make sense?
Penguin can't be scum as she wouldn't want to be on a mislynch hence she wouldn't vote you if you are town then; why are you voting town again?
Scum don't like being on mislynches so they avoid them instead they prefer bussing? so Penguin is red and so are you?

penguin had an established position on mcqueen. Anyone who could have hammered either 1) would have looked fishy for switching from DeasVail 2) would have looked fishy hammering me over DeasVail given how obvious DeasVail was.

In post 3227, Slandaar wrote:Wind is trying to lynch someone he thinks is redscum when anyone who has put thought into today can see we must lynch blue not red. Wind is obviously scum as lynching town Penguin today takes us to 3:2:1 red kills blue blue town Red wins. And Red know who blue is; its PV; I told them.

Ah yes, blue kills town despite the fact that I am "obviously" red for not "putting thought into today".
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by wind-up »

If you read over that line in #3217 and get over your ego and confirmation bias, you should see that penguin_alien is desperately scrabbling to hold onto calling me scum despite DV's flip.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Good Job ignoring the point about we need to lynch blue today

Confirmed scum Wind is red; Penguin is therefore not.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by wind-up »

I know we need to lynch blue today. But because I do not know who blue is, I will vote for scum in the meantime.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Penguin isn't blue so what is your vote accomplishing other than helping scum?

Ah

Let us say talk hypothetically; let us say that penguin was blue; why were no red scum voting you at L-1 wind? could you explain that to me. This is afterall a possible scenario in your mind as otherwise you would not be voting would you?
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by wind-up »

Hmm, I'm not sure how good you are at reading comprehension, but I suggest you have another look over #3233 and see if you can answer all those questions for yourself.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Better than you it seems.
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by wind-up »

Ah, the long and storied tradition of "I know you are, but what am I?" Points for effort.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3235, wind-up wrote:
I suggest you have another look over #3233 and see if you can answer all those questions for yourself.

In post 3233, wind-up wrote:I know we need to lynch blue today. But because I do not know who blue is, I will vote for scum in the meantime.

I see no questions here.

Therefore;
In post 3235, wind-up wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure how good you are at reading comprehension

In post 3236, Slandaar wrote:Better than you it seems.

(harharhar)

If you wish to play the reading comprehension game; You just lost.

In post 3237, wind-up wrote:Ah, the long and storied tradition of "I know you are, but what am I?" Points for effort.

This post looks rather silly now doesn't it?
wind-up
wind-up
Goon
wind-up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:09 am

Post by wind-up »

In post 3238, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3235, wind-up wrote:
I suggest you have another look over #3233 and see if you can answer all those questions for yourself.

In post 3233, wind-up wrote:I know we need to lynch blue today. But because I do not know who blue is, I will vote for scum in the meantime.

I see no questions here.

That is because my post contains the answers. Hence, 'look over #3233 and see if you can
answer
all
those questions
'.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

That makes no sense;
In post 3234, Slandaar wrote:Penguin isn't blue so what is your vote accomplishing other than helping scum?

Question answered? Verdict: No.

In post 3234, Slandaar wrote:why were no red scum voting you at L-1 wind?

Question answered? Verdict: No.

Were you lying to me Wind?
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Allyra »

Reading through thez this morning...AA is not blue scum, neither is windup, and probably not penguin alien or slandaar.

Blue scum is most likely between jal and peregrine. I still think jal, but I have some reading to do.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Allyra »

Hey jal and pere. If I'm driving down the street speeding along and I see the lights in my rear view mirror, which one of you will I see trying to pull me over in a Ford Taurus?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Jal »

In post 3223, wind-up wrote:Unlikely red scum because of his catch in #2817, I also think that reduces the possibility of him being blue scum.

How in the world does doing that to red scum somehow make him less likely to be blue scum in fucking multiball?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Jal »

In post 3232, Slandaar wrote:Confirmed scum Wind is red; Penguin is therefore not.

What?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

He understands he should be voting for blue; therefore he should not be voting untill he has decided who blue is; instead he is voting penguin and wants others to vote with him (secretly)

There is literally no reason to be voting unless you are sure you have found bluescum.

He is therefore scum, he is red and so penguin isn't. Easy.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Jal »

PV gameplay particularly today reminds me of his scum play in 90s Cartoon on the day his lynch looked inevitable (it apparently wasn't) for reasons I already posted:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4432285

annnd I just remembered Llama was a vig shot, so whatever I said yesterday concerning him suspecting PV doesn't count. B&B did suspect PV before being nk'd, though.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Jal »

If Wind-up is scum, the most probable partner I can see is Jeck slot.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Jal »

Because of this combination of putting Jeck down and then white knighting him when B&B goes on the offensive:

In post 880, Edosurist wrote:@Nacho
Maybe my reasoning should lead me to a scum read on TML as opposed to a town one. Noted.

Re: jeck
That was an... interesting response to BB's post, namely the lack of response to anything, really. You quoted a lot, but didn't say much.

@BB
In post 870, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Post 517. His sentence about "Now that Thez is prob-town Im going to look on his wagon for scummies" is reallllly bad. Apparently Jeck thought Thez was scum for a while so IN HIS MIND it should make some sense for townies to want to be on the Thez wagon. After all, HE is town and HE thought Thez was scum for a spell. So HE should have reason to believe that other townies would vote Thez as well since there was apparently a compelling enough case for HIM to vote Thez. Yet now that he is reading town on Thez he is 180'ing and looking at Thez's wagon specifically for scum? Its an absolutely horrid way to scumhunt because

1. By his own world view, he should understand why townies are voting Thez
2. His theory that Thez is town / wagon is scum is dependent on Thez being town. Why is he suddenly so very sure of that that he is going to devote time to this pool?
3. Why look in this pool unless there is going to be more scum than average in it? If (1) is true (it should be for him), why would there necessarily be more scummies than normal on Thez?

This displeases me. Is this some made up reasoning? He said he wanted to look at who was on the thez wagon to find scum. Suggesting that this is scummy because town would also be on the wagon makes no sense to me. Yes, there has to be town on the wagon, but there was also likely scum trying to push the lynch through. Whether he followed up with pursuing those scum on the wagon is a different story, but it's not an anti-town thing to do.

He then later on proceeded to
rewrite
his response to Jeck later.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

Maybe I should actually read this thread. Maybe.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”