ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3273, Slandaar wrote:So I had a theory; I realised that When TML claimed he was rbed Red would know he was lying and therefore knew he was scum so to find red scum we needed just to look at how people reacted to TML claim he was roleblocked;
In post 2314, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
I was roleblocked last night
Really the only explanation for B&B's death.

Not voting yet, cause I need to regroup. Gut says to vote Dumbledore.

In post 2317, ArcAngel9 wrote:If not Skyhook, I strongly think there is scum in Albus and Mini. does anyone agree on this?

So, that is strike one.

And then as soon as I make the case on TML and vote him explaining why hes scum;
In post 2834, ArcAngel9 wrote:i have been up to Mini wagon since B&B night kill.. He and I was bit confident that mini could be scum
Mini -Time to talk..

VOTE: The Mini Librarian

Literally she is admitting to being scum in this quote; redscum.

And it is really freaking obvious.

Wow, just wow... its inspiring the level of researching you're doing to save your scum buddy and secure your win.
if you had thought about this all along, you had me as town read all along, why the sudden change?

And more importantly, how could you even consider Penguin as town, like a confirmed town? How did you do that? On what base?

you made an obvious fake list and expected everyone to believe your read at the beginning of this day, assuming people would sheep you. You're wrong. you kept a strong town read on me so that i won't come after you.. and i also see why i wasn't preference night kill because you thought you could use me as wild card and have me mislynched by town.

i think you have played a brilliant scum game so far, but i can't let you accuse me on wrong things and let you take away the town win, not without a fight. and we deserve to win this game!!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3275, Slandaar wrote:Penguin is town

Why is she red not blue again AA?

you kept babbling that Penguin is town and never told us why she is town.
this is the lamest attempt i have ever seen anyone ever do to prove their point so strongly... like seriously..
would stop doing this and explain why Penguin is town? What is that greatest town thing she did??

and again why are you continuously ignoring my question about you not being in DV wagon?
If you're not the red scum, why didn't there to his lynch wagon?

this confirming me that you and penguin are the final two red scums and expected the town sheep you and had wind up lynched, if we had killed wind up in the last day (which luckily i made a right choice of hammering DV), you and your scum mate would have secured the win by last night kill....
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And FOLKS ..
Think about this.. if i am the red scum, why would i hammer DV? I could have saved him by pushing for Wind up lynch
and that way, i out beat the town and secured my win with just the night kill...
that explains to you that i am not the red scum , which means Slaandar and Penguin are the red scums.

we have come this far and lets not give up this so easily, Slaandar and penguin obviously going to pull some cheap plugs to make me look scummy which they already doing it. please don't fall for it..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Slandaar »

I explained why I didn't vote DV so you are not actually reading the thread it seems.

In post 3277, ArcAngel9 wrote:

I wanted to lynch wind

What was the point to this question? If you're not the red scum why would you vote Jacob? Its such fake questioning.

And you 'forgot' to answer my question AA; why isn't penguin blue?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3278, ArcAngel9 wrote:And FOLKS ..
Think about this.. if i am the red scum, why would i hammer DV? I could have saved him by pushing for Wind up lynch
and that way, i out beat the town and secured my win with just the night kill...
that explains to you that i am not the red scum , which means Slaandar and Penguin are the red scums.

Because Wind is also Red.

And no; even if what AA says here were true it doesn't mean Penguin and I are scum this is just the easiest way for scum to fake reads.

Why don't we look at an earlier VC;
In post 2274, StrangerCoug wrote:
Aj The Epic (11): BirdAndBeast, The Mini-Librarian, Edosurist, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9, Skyhook, ? ×5

ArcAngel9 (1): thezmon221
Bumi (1): Aj The Epic
jmj3000 (1): PeregrineV
MattP (6): curiouskarmadog, Boniface, Jal, njoseph, Albus Dumbledore, Darthe
Not voting (6): Bumi, JacobSavage, jmj3000, MattP, UVApe

Why were you voting AJ to save MattP; AA?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

What happened yesterday is this; two wagons made by town and bluescum on 2 of the redscum

AA avoided both wagons untill late when she realised that one of them was going to be lynched so she hammered and then comes into the day with the easy argument that Penguin and I are red because we didn't vote DV? lol

Well Darthe was voting wind... he was town so that argument doesn't hold. In fact one sec.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:09 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3268, wind-up wrote:
In post 3265, penguin_alien wrote:wind-up, given the pressure on your slot I'm not surprised you went for the town credit in hopping on the DV wagon when you replaced in. One of you was going down, and your slot looked better pre-mcqueen self-destructing.

Your reasoning is circular. Apparently, I am scum because I am scum.

Moreover, it would be a pretty moronic idea to bus my bulletproof buddy approaching what looks like a multi-faction endgame. But of course you conveniently leave that out.

You asked me why you didn't start a non-red counterwagon if you were red scum. Yes, bussing the bulletproof PR on your own team is moronic on the surface, but it sure gave you a nice argument here.

In post 3271, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 3265, penguin_alien wrote:Since I'd assume scum not on the wagon would hammer at this point, this actually makes me more confident in my scum reads on wind-up and ArcAngel9, and given discussion today I'm inclined to think PeregrineV is the third scum. Only question is whether ArvAngel9 or PeregrineV is the blue we need to lynch today to avoid the chance of a likely town loss on the morrow. I'm inclined to trust Slandaar on this, but I ask again: Slandaar, are you sure ArcAngel9 is more likely red scum for her interactions with Baby Spice?

wind-up, given the pressure on your slot I'm not surprised you went for the town credit in hopping on the DV wagon when you replaced in. One of you was going down, and your slot looked better pre-mcqueen self-destructing.

you're obviously trying to fake yourself so that you can save yourself. how ironic it is that you have finally come here with only agenda to get me lynched. Any scum in your place would exactly react in this way... "WAit, the people in this wagon are scums... vote them, lynch them..blah blah.. "

seriously, you think you can come and say things like these and people would believe it?

folks, i said this before i am telling you again. we don't know for a certain who is the blue scum and filtering blue scum out of 4 people is not worth of the risk. penguin is confirmed red scum, we lynch her today and keep our chance of winning.

And think about this, if penguin is really town, this is the kind of defense she would give? like seriously? after this far, she would just give up with no fight?

I'm not sure what's so ironic about me trying to get scum lynched. I've thought you and wind-up were scum for a good while now, and if there was a scum not on my wagon they would have hammered to send this game into night at 3-2-1. Which makes me conclude that PV is scum in conjunction with Slandaar's theory.

Regarding our chance of winning (the town's, not yours) if we lynch red scum today there's a very good chance we end up in the 2-1-1 endgame scenario outlined in the wiki that leaves the town's only chance of winning with the hope of scum cross-killing after a no-lynch. Lynching blue at least gives us a guaranteed chance to choose wisely at LyLo. Go look up dilemma on the mafia wiki and read about the four player scenario, substituting in a second mafia faction for the SK, to help you fake town better.

Personally I think Slandaar's points about ArcAngel9's interaction with TML reconcile my questions over whether her stance on that slot makes her blue or red scum. Which means PV is our lynch for today. Allyra, Jal, anything you see differently?

P-edit: catching up again...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

yeah Darthe was killed by redscum last night so that makes it even more obvious that AA planned to come into today with this plan

Unless someone thinks a team of Sland/Penguin would kill the only town on the Wind wagon? of course not

So I just confirmed Penguin and myself as town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

Wind/AA red

I am fairly sure its PV blue fairly freaking sure but I want to actually read the whole thread before I vote today
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3279, Slandaar wrote:I explained why I didn't vote DV so you are not actually reading the thread it seems.

In post 3277, ArcAngel9 wrote:

I wanted to lynch wind

What was the point to this question? If you're not the red scum why would you vote Jacob? Its such fake questioning.

And you 'forgot' to answer my question AA; why isn't penguin blue?

Why the hell you're bringing the dead people logics, i have explained numerous times about my vote on Jacob
And now you're comfortably ignoring my explanations and just fishing my posts to represent them in bad way.

you're SCUM as hell and freaking unbelievable!!!

and if you seriously had known all of this, Why the hell you had me as strong town read all along....
And, where this is all coming now? Just to save your scum buddy?

Cmon Slaandar, you think you could actually go back and fish few posts of mine and scare me off and prove to the rest of players that i am the red scum.. Please, give us a break. If you think you're playing smart game, then you're wrong and this is the most ridiculous piece of scum attempt i ever seen in my entire life..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

now all the scum winding up on me because i am on the right track....
This is hilarious.. Jal i need you here.. need some town support!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3284, Slandaar wrote:Wind/AA red

I am fairly sure its PV blue fairly freaking sure but I want to actually read the whole thread before I vote today

you kept repeating the same drama all over again.. AND YET HAVEN'T GIVEN REASONS WHY YOU THINK PENGUIN IS TOWN FOR YOU!!!!!!

You seriously expecting anyone to believe you anymore?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 am

Post by penguin_alien »

ArcAngel9, can you give any reason to think me or Slandaar is scum aside from being on a wagon you disagree with and calling out your scummy play? And yes, your hammer on JS was unabashedly scummy.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3214, ArcAngel9 wrote: then it will be 2 town and 1 scum in the night which means Town Wins!!!

In post 3217, penguin_alien wrote:Two town and one scum at night is a scum win, ArcAngel9, barring a PGO or some such. But nice try.

I do find this hilarious.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3275, Slandaar wrote:Penguin is town

Why is she red not blue again AA?

Is this another super secret tell? Because you are still behind one explanation.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3283, Slandaar wrote:yeah Darthe was killed by redscum last night so that makes it even more obvious that AA planned to come into today with this plan

Unless someone thinks a team of Sland/Penguin would kill the only town on the Wind wagon? of course not

So I just confirmed Penguin and myself as town.

I'm pretty sure there is a logic breakdown here. And I think it starts with asking a negative.

Darthe was looking at Jal and windup. So is your contention that a team of windup/AA would kill Darthe to make Slandaar & penguin look scummy when it would have been simpler to kill slandaar and focus Darthe on Jal if he got back on windup.

So, for me, stuff like this don't work.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3284, Slandaar wrote:Wind/AA red

Since I'm not scum of any color, you really should read the thread.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Allyra
Allyra
Goon
Allyra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Allyra »

So pere if you're not scum of any color, whatcha doin votin pa right now? You convinced pa is blue? Or do you just not care so long as any lynch happens?

Cuz I know you know better, and you look really scummy right now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3293, Allyra wrote:So pere if you're not scum of any color, whatcha doin votin pa right now? You convinced pa is blue? Or do you just not care so long as any lynch happens?

Cuz I know you know better, and you look really scummy right now.

My first large game here was multi-scum (Cold War Mafia). I agonized over what type of scum and how the endgame would turn out. I was wrong just enough to where it didn't matter.

But hey, let's do this, at least for a few minutes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

7 alive, 5 town, 2 redscum, 1 bluescum.

Lynch town today, makes it 4:2:1.

Then, tomorrow it's either

2:2:1
or
4:1:0
or
3:1:1

Right?

Or maybe not, since maybe red has a bulletproof
In post 3282, penguin_alien wrote:You asked me why you didn't start a non-red counterwagon if you were red scum. Yes, bussing the bulletproof PR on your own team is moronic on the surface, but it sure gave you a nice argument here.

Or a double target occurs.

So then it's maybe

4:2:0
or
3:2:1

With me so far?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3295, PeregrineV wrote:7 alive, 5 town, 2 redscum, 1 bluescum.

or
or

Right?

In post 3282, penguin_alien wrote:You asked me why you didn't start a non-red counterwagon if you were red scum. Yes, bussing the bulletproof PR on your own team is moronic on the surface, but it sure gave you a nice argument here.

So then it's maybe

or

With me so far?

No, because 5 + 2 + 1 isn't 7, it's 8. Try again.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

7 alive, 4 town, 2 redscum, 1 bluescum.

Lynch bluescum today, makes it 4:2:0.

then, tomorrow, assuming nothing hinky,

it's

3:2:0.

Then a redscum lynch means 3:1, and 2:1 the next day.
A town lynch means 2:2 making it 2endgame.
No lynch means 3:2, and 2:2 the next day, making it engame.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

AAs case on me is basically this; If I were town I should have known DV were redscum and voted him.

Obviously this is untrue; as town there is no way for me to know this; and that is literally her whole case so shes scum.

PV what is your case?

also; no red doesn't have a bp that was DV he died.

Why did you list the possibilities of lynching town? not lynching scum considering this must be what you think is going to happen?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3296, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 3295, PeregrineV wrote:7 alive, 5 town, 2 redscum, 1 bluescum.

or
or

Right?

So then it's maybe

or

With me so far?

No, because 5 + 2 + 1 isn't 7, it's 8. Try again.

No doubt, that's why I don't do this anymore.

7 alive, 4 town, 2 redscum, 1 bluescum.

Lynch town today, makes it 3:2:1.

1:2:1
or
3:1:0
or
2:1:1

Right?

So then it's maybe

3:2:0
or

With me so far?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”