gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by gorckat »

Nah, bro. Just sweeping and picking up litter and shit bro. Dont blame me when rats overrun the place.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i can't read that and then look at your smiley face teardrop avatar thingie and imagine that you are somehow not trolling

if you don't flip scum i am going to strangle you at balto
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by gorckat »

You're such a maverick.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: Gorkat

It's bad but better than a no lynch....
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 577, gorckat wrote:You're such a maverick.

No wonder I voted for Mick Cane and Pay Lynn.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by gorckat »

I can't think about eating pizza right now. My abdomen is birthing the sequel to the last Alien movie.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 am

Post by Slandaar »

lol

I feel good about this now. I was worried yesterday with the claim but there wasn't enough time to switch so just left my vote where it was.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 am

Post by The Rufflig »

There is a reason I ask these things:
In post 463, WT Snacks wrote:There is literally no way that our wagon is composed solely of townies. I'm looking at gorckat, possibly rufflig, and definitely Uber.

Yet, when gorckat was at L-1, you ignored him completely. The question being why?
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 am

Post by WT Snacks »

The Rufflig wrote:Yet, when gorckat was at L-1, you ignored him completely. The question being why?

Gorckat was at L-1, we waited for the claim, what else is there to do?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Lynch reached! All actions locked in. Scene will be up later today.

ArcAngel9 (2) - korranth, gorckat

gorckat (7) - Slandaar, ArcAngel9, UberNinja, guille2015, CooLDoG, Syryana, WT Snacks
MrObvious (1) - The Rufflig
The Rufflig (3) - MrObvious, JacobSavage,

Not voting (1) - SoraAdvent
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:05 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

The ceremony took longer than I had suspected, all day in fact. Everyone had gathered around a man covered in soot; later on I was told he worked in the mines as an overseer of sorts. There were hints of respect in the way people described him.

The miner started to explain the ritual, the evil it drives away, our duty to uphold the tradition.

He then asked if there were any newcomers present. After a nudge from a person next to me, I tentatively raised my hand. I was told to come forward and extend a thumb. Injected with some kind of ink, a black dot seemed to glow on my thumb.

The fact that someone would die at the end didn't bother me as much, surprisingly. The suspense was worse, listening to arguments devolve into witch-hunts.

A decision was made, followed by the accused trying to escape. The miner nodded viscously again and again, and proclaimed: "Only the guilty run!"

Spoiler: Flip
gorckat -
Hathor Drone

DIYconstruct Announcement -- tonight's available blueprints(choose one):

Recording Wire

It may not be as fancy as other storage devices but it gets the job done. With this device you can record a message that will survive after your death, this message can be changed at anytime until you die. PM the mod your message and it will be made public when this device is found.

-or-

Dusa Injection

Injecting someone with this paralytic will turn their skin to a stone-like substance for a short duration. They will be unable to take any action during the phase you target them; likewise, most actions will fail to affect them. There is only enough paralytic in this injection for one target.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-03-26 16:05:20)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Klick replaces SoraAdvent!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I woke up to a strong scent in the air. It seems the whole building was cooking breakfast at the same time. My stomach growled at the appetizing aroma; a knock answered in response.

The frail lady was back again, carrying a plastic bowl filled with some grilled meat, some local cuisine I wasn't familiar with. "Here you go dear," she said, handing me the bowl.

"Thank you," I stammered, "However, I don't have much money to pay for this."

"Don't mention it, we take care of each other here."

A new smell wafted in from the hallway--either the scent of cooking started to fade or this odor was becoming overwhelming. It was both sweetish and sickening. We followed the odor to its source, and found one of the residents lying against the wall.

"Oh dearie me," said the old lady, "we have another one."

Spoiler: Flip
UberNinja -
Tenant

DIYconstruct Announcement -- today's available blueprints (choose one):

Prophetic Augmentation

The effects of this drug allow the human mind to perceive the future; as such, any individual who is under its influence will be able to predict any response to an action they take, making that action unstoppable. The effects will only last for the duration of one action. This pill can be taken at any time and does not count as using an action.

-or-

Robotic Syringe

A special ink has been implanted in your thumb that allows you to cast a vote during the election. This robot activates upon your death and transfers the ink (your vote) to a player of your choice. Your choice can be changed at any time until you die.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2013-04-09 16:16:44)
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 am

Post by WT Snacks »

VOTE: Rufflig
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Klick »

Fuck this, I joined for UN. :/

Uh, I mean hey guys. Posting for egosearch, I'll read this afternoon.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Uber? why? Huh

WT -Why are you voting Ruffling?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:57 am

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 583, WT Snacks wrote:Gorckat was at L-1, we waited for the claim, what else is there to do?

Well, you could have voted for him before he hit L-1. Ok, so maybe you weren't around at that time. You could have added your comments or arguments for why gorckat was scum. You could have threatened a hammer to force a claim out of gorckat instead of just pointing out that gorckat was at L-1. You could have pressed him on any part of his play with questions as you were in a position to hammer him. After the claim while we were in deadline crunch, you might have mentioned that you were willing to hammer or going to hammer after a specific length of time. You might have decided that you didn't like the argument against gorckat and stated that you would not hammer. You might have stated that you weren't going to hammer a claimed PR day 1. In fact, there were many things you could have done besides be non-committal during deadline crunch to let the town know whether you would or would not help to lynch gorckat. Instead, you sat on the fence apparently content to let a no lynch happen until you were goaded.

As far as the way I'm wording my posts being irritating, you are correct. I've been goading you on purpose. I started out being polite and then direct. Neither approach worked. You did respond to me intentionally getting under your skin, so I've been doing that whenever I really want a response from you.

I see you're voting for me again. Do you think the scum was inactive while gorckat was getting run up or would you suspect that the scum tried to ignite interest in another wagon (that would be mine) during this time frame? I don't mind getting lynched, if the town will afterwards look at who was trying to revive my wagon while gorckat was getting lynched.

VOTE: MrObvious

I'd also be up for a WT Snacks lynch considering his play late yesterday.
Don't Panic!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Klick »

Hello, Rufflig.
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:07 am

Post by WT Snacks »

In post 591, The Rufflig wrote:Well, you could have voted for him before he hit L-1. Ok, so maybe you weren't around at that time. You could have added your comments or arguments for why gorckat was scum. You could have threatened a hammer to force a claim out of gorckat instead of just pointing out that gorckat was at L-1. You could have pressed him on any part of his play with questions as you were in a position to hammer him.
And you could have voted gorckat. Instead you conspicuously stayed off the wagon.

After the claim while we were in deadline crunch, you might have mentioned that you were willing to hammer or going to hammer after a specific length of time. You might have decided that you didn't like the argument against gorckat and stated that you would not hammer. You might have stated that you weren't going to hammer a claimed PR day 1. In fact, there were many things you could have done besides be non-committal during deadline crunch to let the town know whether you would or would not help to lynch gorckat. Instead, you sat on the fence apparently content to let a no lynch happen until you were goaded.
Wasn't goaded. Came back at deadline to hammer because it was necessary. Weak scum read turned out to be a good read. Meanwhile where were you on the gorckat wagon? Oh right, parking your vote on an obvtownie.

As far as the way I'm wording my posts being irritating, you are correct. I've been goading you on purpose. I started out being polite and then direct. Neither approach worked. You did respond to me intentionally getting under your skin, so I've been doing that whenever I really want a response from you.
Nah, I've read some of your other games and you word your posts the same way. It's annoying either way.

I don't mind getting lynched, if the town will afterwards look at who was trying to revive my wagon while gorckat was getting lynched.
Good, then shut up and get lynched, scum.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:18 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Welcome, Klick. Please breathe some life into your slot.

@WT Snacks: It's true that I wasn't on gorckat's wagon and that I had stated that I wouldn't hammer him. I acknowledge that such a move could look scummy. If you wish to go that route, you may recall that there was one other person who stated that they did not want to lynch gorckat after his claim. You haven't mentioned him. I find what you don't say just as interesting as what you do say. Or to be blunt, who else do you think is scummy? (Why am I always having to ask you this?) Any hunches on whether the last scum was on or off gorckat's wagon?
Don't Panic!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

VOTE: Mr Obvious

Will make a case tomorrow.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:42 am

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: WT Snacks

Also thought on mass claim?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Syryana »

I'm more inclined to suspect Jacob over Rufflig at the moment. Both refused to hammer gorckat but Rufflig refused to hammer
before
gorckat's claim, whereas Jacob changed his mind afterwards. I don't think Gorckat's claim really justified not hammering; it lacked the flavor that WT provided and the "powers" were vague. The "claim" convinced Jacob to jump back on the Rufflig wagon? Yeah, no.
VOTE: JacobSavage

I'll go back and look over Rufflig in a bit. I don't have a great recollection of what he did on D1 other than his refusal to hammer.

P-edit: Jacob, you are a marvel of inconsistency. And mass-claim? Seriously?
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by MrObvious »

In post 591, The Rufflig wrote:
Do you think the scum was inactive while gorckat was getting run up or would you suspect that the scum tried to ignite interest in another wagon (that would be mine) during this time frame?

Try again, scum. Gorkat had 2 votes when I voted you. That's hardly a wagon that needs to be distracted from. I'd gladly support a Slandaar lynch as well.
"MrObvious clearly isn't listening" ~Zang
MrObvious
MrObvious
Goon
MrObvious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by MrObvious »

VOTE: Rufflig
"MrObvious clearly isn't listening" ~Zang

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”