miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Nexus »

penguin_alien - Alex Rider (from the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz) - town aligned Double Voter - blasted Night 5

ArcAngel9 - Gollum (from the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings) - town aligned schizophrenic - Endgamed

sword_of_omens - Lennie (from Of Mice and Men) - town aligned treestump - Endgamed

Venmar - Lirael (from Lirael) - town aligned non-consecutive commuter - Endgamed

Congratulations to the scumteam of:

Nero Cain - Shane Walsh (from the Walking Dead graphic novels) - Mafia Traitor Gun Vendor

Monkeyman576 - Bellatrix Lestrange (from the Harry Potter series) - Mafia Magical Roleblocker,
Toogeloo - Prince Regal (from the Farseer Trilogy) - Mafia Reporter, and
havingfitz - Opal Koboi (from the Artemis Fowl series) - Mafia Inventor

You have won.

Role PMs and Night Actions to follow this post.
Last edited by Nexus on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Nexus »

Scum Role PMs:

Nexus wrote:MonkeyMan576, you are
Bellatrix Lestrange
, from the Harry Potter series of books, and you are a
Mafia Magical Roleblocker.
Your mafia team mates are q21 and Toogeloo, and you may talk together at Night using this Quicktopic.

'Oh, he knows how to play, little bitty baby Potter. Very well, then-'

Abilities:

CRUCIO!
- Bellatrix Lestrange is a witch with prodigious skill. Once per game, she is able to use all of her power to perform the Cruciatus Curse on two people at once. This spell wracks the two people with so much pain they are unable to perform any actions that Night.

Avada Kedavra
- Bellatrix has no qualms about killing people, a sentiment which is shared by her two mafia team mates. Once per Night, you may choose someone that you wish to kill, and, provided nothing stops it, that person will die by the time the morning starts again.

Vote
- During the day, Bellatrix will blend in with the Town. This means that you have a vote, which you can use to assist the lynch.

You also know that there is a mafia traitor in the game. The traitor knows all of your identities, but you don't know their identity. If you target the traitor at Night with your kill, they will be recruited to your cause.

You also know that there is no other character from the Harry Potter series is in the game, and you can request a safeclaim PM at any time by PMing me a character name and role.

Your team will win when you outnumber the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Please confirm by replying with your character name. The game thread is here

Nexus wrote:Toogeloo, you are
Prince Regal
, from the Farseer Trilogy, and you are a
Mafia Reporter.
Your mafia team mates are MonkeyMan576 and q21, and you may talk together at Night using this Quicktopic.

'Are you being insolent, or stupid?'

Abilities:

Coterie
- You may not have much power yourself, but you have managed to develop a Coterie, who help you to discover whether people are doing anything at Night. Each Night, you can send your Coterie to spy on someone's house. They will inform you as to whether or not that person has stayed at home that Night or not.

Bastard
- As far as you're concerned, anyone who is different to you deserves death. Once per Night, you may choose someone that the Mafia wish to kill, and, providing nothing stops it, that person will die by the time the morning starts again.

Vote
- During the day, Regal will try to blend in with the town. This means that you have a vote, which you can use to assist the lynch.

You also know that there is a mafia traitor in the game. The traitor knows all of your identities, but you don't know their identity. If you target the traitor at Night with your kill, they will be recruited to your cause.

You also know that there is no other character from the Farseer Trilogy is in the game, and you can request a safeclaim PM at any time by PMing me a character name and role.

Your team will win when you outnumber the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Nexus wrote:q21, you are
Opal Koboi
, from the Artemis Fowl series, and you are a
Mafia Inventor
. Your mafia team mates are Toogeloo and MonkeyMan576, and you may talk together at Night using this Quicktopic.

'Peace be inside me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path. Now, Mervall, show me where the filthy human is, so that I may feed him his organs.'

Abilities:

Koboi Technology
- Once per Night, you may give someone an invention. These inventions are a tracking bug, which is a one-shot track, some cam foil, which is a one-shot protect, and a set of Koboi DoubleDex Wings, which is a one-shot commute

Queen of Everything
- As far as you're concerned, anyone who isn't prepared to follow the rules of Opal Koboi deserves death. Once per Night, you may choose someone that the Mafia wish to kill, and, providing nothing stops it, that person will die by the time the morning starts again.

Vote
- During the day, Opal will try to blend in with the town. This means that you have a vote, which you can use to assist the lynch.

You also know that there is a mafia traitor in the game. The traitor knows all of your identities, but you don't know their identity. If you successfully target the traitor at Night with your kill, they will be recruited to your cause.

You also know that there is no other character from the Artemis Fowl series is in the game, and you can request a safeclaim PM at any time by PMing me a character name and role.

Nexus wrote:Phoenicks you are
Shane Walsh
, from the Walking Dead graphic novels, and you are a
Mafia Traitor Gun Vendor.
You know that the mafia are MonkeyMan576, Toogeloo and q21, and if they successfully target you for a Night Kill you will be recruited to their faction.

'You can't just be the good guy and expect to live, not anymore.'

Abilities:

It's an Apocalypse out there!
- Once per Night, you may target another player in the game and you will hand them a gun. However, you haven't got any ammunition, so they won't actually be able to use the gun.

Vote
- During the Day, Shane will try to blend in with the town. This means that you have a vote, which you can use to assist the lynch.

You will win when the mafia faction outnumber the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You also know that there is no other character from the Walking Dead series is in the game, and you can request a safeclaim PM at any time by PMing me a character name and role.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Nexus »

Town PMs:

Nexus wrote:JacobSavage, you are
Christopher John Francis Boone
, from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, and you are a
town-aligned Universal Backup.

'My name is Christopher John Francis Boone. I know all the countries of the world and their capital cities and every prime number up to 7,507.'

Abilities:

But the mind is just a complicated machine
- Your superior intellect allows you to take on the role of the first other Power Role who dies during the game.

Vote
- During the Day you must try and get rid of the Mafia. This means you get to vote for people to try and lynch them.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Nexus wrote:PeregrineV, you are
Lisbeth Salander
from the Millennium Trilogy, and you are a
town-aligned Odd-Night Hacker.

'There were not so many physical threats that could not be countered with a decent hammer.'

Abilities:

Macbook PRO
- During an Odd Night, you may PM me the name of another player in the game. You will then be informed at the end of the Night as to whether or not they have access to a Quicktopic. This information will be completely accurate.

Vote
- During the Day you must try and get rid of the Mafia. This means you get to vote for people to try and lynch them.

Nexus wrote:Viomi, you are
Tyrion Lannister
from the A Song of Ice and Fire series, and you are a
town-aligned Rolecop.

'My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind...and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That's why I read so much Jon Snow.

Abilities:

A Lannister always pays his debts
- During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player in the game. That Night, you will pay that person a considerable amount of money, and they will reveal to you their Role Name. This information will be completely accurate.

Vote

Nexus wrote:Guy_Named_Riggs, you are
Katniss Everdeen
from the Hunger Games trilogy, and you are a
town-aligned two shot vigilante.

'My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am seventeen years old. My home is District 12. I was in the Hunger Games. I escaped. The Capitol hates me.'

Abilities:

Deadly Accuracy
- During the Night, you may PM me the name of a player that you wish to kill. You may do this twice during the game. If you succeed, that player will die when Day breaks again.

Vote

Nexus wrote:Dry-fit, you are
Eli
from Let The Right One In, and you are a
town-aligned Innocent Child.

'I'm only twelve. But I've been that for a long time.'

Abilities:

Sorry I broke your music machine
- At the start of the game, you will be mod-confirmed as town, in thread.

Vote

Nexus wrote:The Acting Method, you are
Kvothe
from the Kingkiller Chronicle series of books, and you are a
town-aligned Storyteller.

'I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs to make the minstrels weep. You may have heard of me.'

Abilities:

He will leave his mark on the world as one of the best
- During each Night, you can PM me to give me fifteen words which I will put in the opening mod scene of each Day. This starts from Night 1.

Vote

Nexus wrote:Master Mew, you are
Alex Rider
from the Alex Rider series of books, and you are a
town-aligned Double Voter.

'Just talking to you makes me suffer.'

Abilities:

I work for MI5
- Each day, you have two votes. These votes must be on a different player, however. If you try to vote the same player twice, the second won't count. You should distinguish between the two votes by voting a second player using orange as your colour. Make sure you unvote people with the same colour so as I know who you're unvoting.

Nexus wrote:ArcAngel9, you are
Gollum
from the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings series of books, and you are a
town-aligned Schizophrenic.

'All dead, yes, all. Mens and orces and nasty wicked elves yes. You can see them precious but you can touch them. Can we precious? We tried once, didn't we precious, tried to reach them but they are long gone only shadows now precious. Only shadows.'

Abilities:

We hates it:
At any time during the game you may post in this Quicktopic.

Vote

Nexus wrote:sword_of_omens, you are
Lennie Small
from Of Mice and Men, and you are a
town-aligned Tree Stump.

'I don't need no fancy foods like beans with ketchup!

Abilities:

The rabbits we're gonna get and I, I get to tend 'em.
- At any point during the game, you can post in thread the words "The rabbits we're gonna get and I, I get to tend 'em.", and you will become a Tree Stump. This means that you are able to continue to post in the thread, but you cannot use any other abilities, or vote. You can, however, be killed at Night.

Vote

Nexus wrote:Om, you are
Lirael
from Lirael, and you are a
town-aligned non-consecutive Commuter.

'Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker?'

Abilities:

Abhorsen
- You may choose to visit Death during the Night by PMing me, and that night you will become untargetable. However, you won't be able to use the ability again the following Night. If you use your ability, you won't be able to be targetted during that Night.

Vote

Nexus wrote:em+p_dear, you are
Shadow
from American Gods, and you are a
town-aligned Bodyguard.

'I’m afraid of the people in the dark.'

Abilities:

Mr. Wednesday
- You have been paid to be a bodyguard. Once per Night, you may PM me the name of the person you wish to protect. If that person is targetted for a kill that Night, you will take the bullet and they will survive.

Vote

Nexus wrote:d3x, you are
Nick Stone
from the Nick Stone series, and you are a
town-aligned one-shot Bulletproof

'Deniable Ops. That means I was never here. You can't prove anything.'

Abilities:

Bulletproof
- You have had plenty of people trying to kill you in your time, so it's nothing new for you. If you get targetted by a Night Kill, you will survive the first time. However, any subsequent attempts on your life will result in your death.

Vote

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Nexus »

Night Actions

Night 1:

girth commutes (Successful)
Empking bodyguards MonkeyMan576 (Successful, dies in MonkeyMan576's place)
The Acting Method requests "A search of my body and you will find a book by Stanislavski and town." in the opening flavour (Successful)
q21 gives a one-shot protect to Toogeloo (Successful)
Guy_Named_Riggs shoots MonkeyMan576 (Kills Empking instead)
MonkeyMan576 shoots The Acting Method (Successful)
Viomi rolecops MonkeyMan576 (Successful, finds out that MonkeyMan576 is a Magical Roleblocker)
PeregrineV hacks Viomi (She doesn't have access to a QT)
Toogeloo reports on girth (girth isn't at home)

Night 2:

chkflip requests "There would be no guy, no angel, no sword of savage kings." in the opening flavour (Successful)
q21 gives a one-shot commute to Viomi (Successful)
q21 kills PeregrineV (successful)
Toogeloo reports on d3x (d3x stays at home)

Night 3:

Viomi uses her one-shot commute (Successful)
girth commutes (Successful)
havingfitz kills chkflip (Successful)
Toogeloo reports on sword_of_omens (sword_of_omens stays at home)

Night 4:

havingfitz gives a one-shot track to Venmar (Successful - not sure I actually gave it to him though, sorry!)
Toogeloo kills Dry-fit (Successful)
Viomi rolecops havingfitz (Successful, finds out he is an Inventor)
Toogeloo reports on ArcAngel9 (ArcAngel9 stays at home)

Night 5:

Toogeloo kills penguin_alien (Successful)
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Nexus »

Mod notes

Right, I guess I'd best address the modkill first, since that ultimately ended the game. I didn't want to do it. No mod ever wants to modkill. However, I had to. Viomi broke a
fundamental
rule of any mafia game. You DO NOT quote mod communications. I don't mind paraphrasing, but the direct quote took the piss, and it unfortunately left me with no choice. I even consulted with four other mafiascum mods - Faraday, Izzy, Cay and Tierce, and they all agreed. It wasn't a decision I took lightly. The reason I didn't end the game there and then was because the scum could've fucked up. They didn't. Viomi has since PMed me and called my decision wrong, and said she's blacklisting me, which is fine, since she's blacklisted from all games I ever mod again anyway.

ArcAngel9's role - I didn't realise there was another role called a schizophrenic. My apologies. It was put in to give another result for the Hacker (PeregrineV's role). That was it. It was designed to create paranoia and get the player's thoughts in the topic.

Generally I thought it was a decent game - I have no idea why Viomi didn't use her rolecop every night, and the GNR lynch was AWFUL. I also don't know why MonkeyMan576 didn't use the fake-claim information that was given in his role PM, but whatever, rod for his own back.

Activity was average, which was fine.

Overall I enjoyed it, up until the modkill. I apologise for the lack of flavour towards the end, but I got ridiculously busy.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Comments?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Nexus »

Dead Thread

Other QT links are in the role PMs.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I didn't like my power role at all :(
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1175, Nexus wrote:

Monkeyman576 - Bellatrix Lestrange (from the Harry Potter series) - Mafia Magical Roleblocker,

You have won.

BLACKLIST THIS MOD!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Venmar »

Holy Shit.

I was right about Fitz...

And I had a gut feeling when skimming the thread when replacing in, but brushed it of once I saw the claim....

I can't give much thoughts since I barely played to begin with...
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 1182, Nero Cain wrote:

You have won.

BLACKLIST THIS MOD!!!

Whoops. I forgot that you win with the scum :P I will fix it now.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

LOL^ :D
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:48 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

well...Viomi broke the rule way back in her 811...
i'm surprised she didn't get a warning way back then...
that's why i thought she might be lying about her role...

but yeh..i played a real crap game this time around....
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 am

Post by d3x »

/sigh...

I agree that the ModKill was entirely just. I can't believe that anyone outside of their first game on site {and even then :roll:} would quote a ModPM in thread and then hold it against the Mod...

gg Scum, you played a solid game. Thanks for the Modding, Nexus. I thought the flavor and concept were really well done. I enjoyed them both quite a bit.

p-edit holy shit, I didn't even see p811... lmao. She got a lot more traction out of that than Rule General 6 she out to have.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 811, Viomi wrote:"My lord, we have discovered that PeregineV's role is Odd-Night Hacker"

As you can see I can't get if they're town or scum aligned, so.

So she did. I completely missed that one because it wasn't done as a proper quote. Well then. Sorry to everyone else for missing that, it could've changed the course of the game if I'd modkilled her earlier.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain - Shane Walsh (from the Walking Dead graphic novels) - Mafia Traitor Gun Vendor

You have won.

You even put me first. Unblacklisting Nexus.

I also find it kinda funny that SOO stump actually helped the scum to win.

Thanks to Toog, Q21 and Fitz for securing the win.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Nexus »

You replaced in, therefore you get preferential treatment :P
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1186, sword_of_omens wrote:well...Viomi broke the rule way back in her 811...
i'm surprised she didn't get a warning way back then...
that's why i thought she might be lying about her role...

but yeh..i played a real crap game this time around....

Make that as two.. I feel terrible.. This could have been good town win game.
And i hated my role even more :mad:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Nexus »

The issue was, I couldn't give everyone exciting Power Roles, it would have been far too swingy. Unfortunately you drew the short straw. Sorry about that.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Good game scum
Probably better that I didn't use my other shot, I would have hit town

By the way, Thanks Nexus for my role! :D
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Modkill was unfortunate necessity, as we don't need the integrity of the game breached, and that's what quoting mod PMs can do.

Sad to have died night2. Was hoping to clear/catch at least one other person.

Final scumteam guess in dead thread was horribadoff. Didn't think of a Mafia Inventor or Mafia reporter even though I should have.

@Nexus- well modded, good VCs, good flavor. Thanks for modding, and letting me play!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1192, Nexus wrote:The issue was, I couldn't give everyone exciting Power Roles, it would have been far too swingy. Unfortunately you drew the short straw. Sorry about that.

I actually think the others roles are cool :)
Otherwise, its a great game. Thanks for hosting :mrgreen: :wink: :]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 am

Post by penguin_alien »

...this still isn't the fewest posts I've had replacing in or the fastest I've been killed after replacing in.

Well done to the scum team! If we'd had more time I was hoping to probe the GNR lynch, but I wouldn't have thought the first two on were the scum, so. I'm just sorry not to have had longer to play with those who were still among the living.

Nexus, thanks for modding--the flavor was wonderful and was what hooked me into reading the game at the start.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Modkill was unfortunate necessity, as we don't need the integrity of the game breached, and that's what quoting mod PMs can do.

Sad to have died night2. Was hoping to clear/catch at least one other person.

Final scumteam guess in dead thread was horribadoff. Didn't think of a Mafia Inventor or Mafia reporter even though I should have.

@Nexus- well modded, good VCs, good flavor. Thanks for modding, and letting me play!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Also, GNR lynch was bad. Why was the vig lynched again?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Nexus »

I also really liked PeregrineV's role, I think it's one of my favourite roles. Not sure if it existed before, but it's one I will use again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”