Micro 153: Sherlock Holmes Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Pala »

/confirm
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Pala »

VOTE: pirate mollie
because pirates
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Pala »

What flowchart?
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Pala »

Oh, right.
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Pala »

@Blue Yoshi - Why haven't you answered this?
In post 43, goodmorning wrote:
In post 40, Blue Yoshi wrote:I'm wondering why he is voting for me for that reason, considering that reason is generally considered false.

What reason are you referring to? What do you mean by "generally considered false"?

Do you know why I asked you?
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Pala »

In post 56, goodmorning wrote:@Pala: Thank you for pimping my questions. It's useful to me but unfortunately it apparently destroyed your ability to post content
i am so sorry are you ok?
which is a bit less useful to everyone.

I wanted him to answer your questions because I was totally lost on what he was trying to say with his "generally considered false" reasons and I thought his answer might clarify it a bit. Turns out it was only more confusing, but his #67 finally makes some sense and I think I get where he's coming from at last. That still doesn't explain why one vote freaked him out so much, or why he took Seanald's statement literally, when it clearly wasn't meant to be taken that way. So my read on him is null-leaning scum at this point.

sword's timely unvote gets him town points from me, and as does gm's push for more activity.

Not sure if I believe Syryana's claim that he didn't realize he was putting Blue Yoshi on L-1. But I guess given that one of the votes was Blue Yoshi's own RVS self-vote, it is possible that he missed that.

Isn't it about time to prod pirate mollie?
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Pala »

In post 71, zachattack wrote:
In post 36, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 35, Seanald wrote:
In post 32, Blue Yoshi wrote:I didn't expect many people to notice what I said in my first post, given it was in the confirming stage.
And
I'm trying to kind of ease our way out of RVS with actual info

said every scum ever.

VOTE: blue yoshi

I actually disagree with this, I have said this more as town then as scum, and I have seen other townsmen do it as well. I'm not seeing how that post makes him scummy, though some of the other stuff do

I misread GM's post. I thought he was accusing you of buddying Yoshi, based on this post. The fact that you called Yoshi out for defending you in post 31 and then defended him five posts later is not something I feel good about.

Is it really a defense though when she says in the same post that some of the other stuff do make him scummy?

@Ms M - What are these other stuff?
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Pala »

In post 80, Ms Marangal wrote:Blue Yoshi trying to deflect attention away from me when Syr's initial vote on me was obviously a joke, his self vote makes me uneasy but that's the kind of WIFOM I want to stay away from. a bunch of his posts rub me the wrong way, but figuring out why it does that exactly isn't exactly easy.

But he claimed he wasn't trying to deflect attention away from you, and that he was responding to the flavor rather than the post before his own. Which actually makes sense if you read his post as a response to the "Did they even examine the crime scene?" part in post #25.

Your next point you discredit yourself as WIFOM, and the last just amounts to gut feeling. So basically, the "other stuff" he did is what you see as potential buddying up to you. Do you really think that's what he was trying to do? Given that it Syryana's vote was so obviously a joke vote, why would he try to deflect attention from it?
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Pala »

Looks like I wasn't the only one who had a busy weekend. Catching up now...
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Pala »

In post 89, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 89, Pala wrote:
In post 80, Ms Marangal wrote:Blue Yoshi trying to deflect attention away from me when Syr's initial vote on me was obviously a joke, his self vote makes me uneasy but that's the kind of WIFOM I want to stay away from. a bunch of his posts rub me the wrong way, but figuring out why it does that exactly isn't exactly easy.

But he claimed he wasn't trying to deflect attention away from you, and that he was responding to the flavor rather than the post before his own. Which actually makes sense if you read his post as a response to the "Did they even examine the crime scene?" part in post #25.

Your next point you discredit yourself as WIFOM, and the last just amounts to gut feeling. So basically, the "other stuff" he did is what you see as potential buddying up to you. Do you really think that's what he was trying to do? Given that it Syryana's vote was so obviously a joke vote, why would he try to deflect attention from it?

I did not discredit myself... unless you are talking about me talking about my shit posting when I'm half-asleep, which is also legit. Yoshi is Null, and so is Syry. he would try to deflect attention from it for town cred, or WK'ing, or Framing a townie, none of which are town motivated.

I'm sorry, the word I meant to use is "discount" not "discredit". Do you have any scum reads at all? I see you're not voting anyone.

Speaking of which, I should take my RVS vote off of mollie

UNVOTE:

In post 97, Syryana wrote:
Pala, what do you think of my flash wagon?

I think it's a good wagon, unlike BY's wagon which didn't really have a strong basis. I particularly like sword's post #90 and the point he raises against you. Your only response to it has been that it was an overreaction and you tend to do that a lot (but moreso as town). I'll have to take a look at your meta to see if this is in fact true. Until then
FoS: Syryana

I don't like Seanald's careless style of play. Is this par for the course for him?

BY is null for me now that his page 2 posts make more sense to me. sword is leaning town, as is mollie.
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Pala »

We are halfway through Day 1, so I don't understand your concern about wagons. As for them being flash wagons, I don't think the Syr wagon formed so very quickly and it is only at L-2 so far.

You not voting anyone is significant because it tells me something about your gameplay.

Swords is leaning town because of his unvote when BY's wagon went to L-1 and also because of his post #90 where he gives his reason for voting Syr. I think he raises a very good point about Syr not needing to unvote when BY was already at L-2 after sword's unvote, especially since that's where Syr says he thought he was putting BY when he actually put him on L-1.

Which questions of mine do you find useless? I asked about Seanald because what he's doing is bordering on active lurking, which would be a scumtell, but since no one seems to mind it, I wanted to know if this was how he plays always.
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Pala »

It tells me that you are cautious with your vote. Which is in line with your worry about the flash wagons. I probably will take a look at your other games when I get a chance. But I'm having trouble enough keeping up with my two active games and RL atm, so I don't know when that will be and wanted to make a note of it before I forgot.

All he seems to do is post about how boring other people's posts are. I don't see any attempt at active scumhunting from him.
Pala
Pala
Goon
Pala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Pala »

Thanks for the answer, sword. Seanald is null then for the moment.

I would also like to hear what zach's reasoning is for voting Ms M.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”