Open 490: Donner Party Mafia (Game Over)

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Syryana »

My role PM says MeowMix is scum.

VOTE: MeowMix
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 11, Cheery Dog wrote:(you're lucky syryana, even if I did just type out your name anyway)

You can always vote me later, if you're so moved :)
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Syryana »

Hey, 666. What dontcha like 'bout it?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 22, MeowMix wrote:VOTE: Otolia

french

Vote is now serious.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 24, MeowMix wrote:why's that syr?

Because you've not made a single reference to my RVS joke on you. If you were town, you'd have laughed about it like we did in that newbie game, since half that game was me yelling at you for that joke.

Since you ignored it, that means you don't like the attention, ergo you're scum.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 27, Superdeclan wrote:If you yelled at him for the joke all game then he might not want the same to happen this game so is adjusting his playstyle.

@MiaowMix, is what I said true or do you have any other reason to explain that vote?

Newbie 1341

By the end of the game we were laughing about it; MM even claimed cop in jest when the cop was dead. The fact he's not laughing about it now means he's newbscum worried about the attention. If he was town he'd have quoted it and laughed.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 37, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 26, Syryana wrote:
In post 24, MeowMix wrote:why's that syr?

Because you've not made a single reference to my RVS joke on you. If you were town, you'd have laughed about it like we did in that newbie game, since half that game was me yelling at you for that joke.

Since you ignored it, that means you don't like the attention, ergo you're scum.

There's an actual reason?
I read it and assumed continuing rvs.

I don't like it though, past games should not effect present/future games, but maybe it'd just that I'm outside the in-joke and therefore jealous.

I don't believe ignoring it is a scumtell

The original joke was RVS. The fact that MM had a chance to respond and ignored it instead of giving at least a "lol Syr" got my hackles up, so I tested the theory by saying my vote is no longer a joke, but serious. His response in #30 is totally bogus.

The joke itself regards MM making a joke at the start of the Newbie game that said "my role PM says X is scum". By the end of the game he'd actually roleclaimed cop after the cop was dead just to make fun of his original joke. That's what my initial RVS vote was referencing.

More votes on Meow please.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Syryana »

HAAAAAAY GOOODMOOORNIIIING

GOOD TO SEE THE CAT DON'T GOT YER TONGUE
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 62, DCLXVI wrote:I think we should create a cat voting block. DEATH TO THE DOGS.

In all seriousness, I take back what I said in post 15. I'm not seeing meow as scum for that joke post.

vote:havingfitz
for his terrible vote on fferylt right after I had pulled up fferylt's meta.

.... is this for real? You're voting fitz because of an RVS vote?

If this is serious, what the hell. If it's not, why are you still in RVS-mode?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Syryana »

666 is DCLXVI. And yes, the reasons are terrible, especially considering MM's more recent statements. Perhaps they're partners?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 80, fferyllt wrote:
In post 79, Syryana wrote:666 is DCLXVI. And yes, the reasons are terrible, especially considering MM's more recent statements. Perhaps they're partners?

Bear with me if I am stating the obvious. I need to unpack your post.

666 jumping on havingfitz for his RVS vote is terrible because MM's explanations for not reacting to your vote look much more suspicious?

No, 666's vote is terrible because he's basing it off an RVS vibe. He's got much better targets around, such as MM for scummy responses or some of the folks on MM's wagon (which other people have pointed out but I can't be arsed to quote). I didn't get a scummy vibe off fitz's RVS and I don't see how 666 did. The partners comment came from 666's lack of justification for thinking MM town and subsequent vote on fitz for reasons that I believe to be very shaky.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 86, unseencamo wrote:I agree with Sry on the DC situation.

Why?

In post 88, fferyllt wrote:Liking Syryana for town.

Why?

In post 89, unseencamo wrote:I need to establish a read on GM. I just don't even know at this point. That being said:
Scum Reads (----> = decreasing scum read): MM, DC

I feel like you're trying to hit us over the head with your scumreads. Anyone else agree?

Goodmorning, who are your scumreads?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Syryana »

This Otolia dude is so oily he gleams when the sun hits him just right. Or at all.

Otolia wrote:Not that I am against utilizing one's meta to draw conclusion, you actually have to be careful with that. Basing your conclusions on what could be interpreted as a joke is light and usually far-fetched. I was once in the same kind of situation and barely managed to escape Day 1 lynch before I went on winning the game in LyLo. This statement is just an example of what can happen, not what will. So far, you case on Meowmix is very light, hair-pulled and not backed by actual scumhunting. I'd like to see you pressure the former on a different subject.

Of course it was light at that point. Not responding to a joke is not a scumtell. However, it did prompt my further test of him by pulling out the "ehrmagerd WTF YOU NO TALK TO ME UR SCUM" move in #26. His
response
to 26 is what made me certain he's scum. You seem to be subtly undermining my case against MM by leaving out key aspects.

Otolia wrote:I consider your point moot. In an attempt to deflect the flak you received, you state that you were trying not to attract attention. This part is good, any townie has no reason to attract attention, he doesn't fear it like a scum but he doesn't want it either because focusing on him is a waste of time (as he is town). However you add the last part, unsubtly mentioning that you were expecting a reaction. There is no reason for you to do that, especially during RVS and so soon into the first day. Furthermore dismissing the response you had without analyzing anything is contradictory with your previous statement.

This whole paragraph is fluff. Also, why would MM analyze his own responses?

Otolia wrote:I got a massive scumvibe from that post. Despite our shared same opinion, I feel your post is way too light and all too convenient. So this is a reminder that I'll question you about that further down the road. Perhaps as soon as we are done with Meowmix.

Oh, so now you like the MM case? Totally not the vibe I got from paragraph 1. I haven't decided whether the fitz post makes him scummy. On the one hand, it looks like a convenient bandwagon jump, but on the other it's approximately the same thought I had when I first read MM's "trolling for reactions" response.

Furthermore, Otolia's refusal to vote before a VC is ridiculous. MM is at L-3; there haven't been any votes since the last VC. It's not leading to a quick hammer. I think it's more of a "I'll look more town if I don't bus my buddy immediately and simulate caution in voting."

I am henceforth referring to Otolia as Manfred von Karma.

There is one thing I agree with Mr. von Karma about, though.
auspicious wrote:
In post 85, fferyllt wrote:@auspiciious Why do you say MM will be a tough read later?

Though I'm one to talk at this point, I feel like noobtown is a liability in LYLO/MYLO. Sorry if I didn't phrase that well before.

However, that being said, yeah, I'd much rather lynch scum today.

In post 97, MeowMix wrote:what's interesting about it? I see it as a bit non-committal, but at the same time I'm not exactly easy to read either, so it's a fair reaction to have

I'm more curious about . austriloious, what do you see in fitz's 3 posts that pop out as scummy to you?

*auspicious ;P

The first post is just RVS; even if he is scum, there's nothing there that points to it/points against it there. His vote on you is what worries me most. He jumped on your wagon when it was starting to take off, and didn't give as much... background? I suppose? Like, comments about it. Questions, concerns, etc. about your behavior - he just voted and said you were full of "bs". I'm still not sure on my read on you, but I shouldn't be reading into teams yet anyway; there is a serial killer.

I also hate to admit it in these games as it's no help to anyone and makes me look like a complete fool, but part of my read on havingfitz is actually intuition/gut. :oops:

This is the most self-deprecating post I've seen in quite some time. This posts boils down to "I'm not sure, I'm not that good, I'm not sure, my reads are purely based on gut." Seems like a pretty easy way to slide by without having to justify your reads. You, sir, now have my attention.

The scumteam is MeowMix and Manfred. Auspicious is the serial killer. Manfred and Auspicious are interchangeable, but I prefer Aus as the SK simply due to his "I'd rather lynch scum today" and pointing out that there is a serial killer in the game.

Pedit: Fitz, I will answer your questions in a future post.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Syryana »

Requesting a prod on Cygnus.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 114, havingfitz wrote:Syryana...I like all the wifom your "My role PM says MeowMix is scum" injected. What do you think of DCL and auspicious' reactions to it?

I think I dealt with Auspicious in my prior post.

666 is a great alternative in the event I'm wrong about Manfred. Here's why:
In post 62, DCLXVI wrote:I think we should create a cat voting block. DEATH TO THE DOGS.

In all seriousness, I take back what I said in post 15. I'm not seeing meow as scum for that joke post.

vote:havingfitz
for his terrible vote on fferylt right after I had pulled up fferylt's meta.

There are two major problems with this post. First and most obvious is his "serious" vote on fitz. A serious vote from an RVS vote? Really? There wasn't anything scummy about fitz's RVS post that I could see. The reasoning 666 used to vote fitz could easily be applied to any person in RVS. No me gusta.

The second problem lies here:
In post 62, DCLXVI wrote:In all seriousness, I take back what I said in post 15. I'm not seeing meow as scum for that joke post.

Let's put his post #15 right next to it:
In post 15, DCLXVI wrote:oh and...

In post 10, Syryana wrote:My role PM says MeowMix is scum.

VOTE: MeowMix

Not liking this either

Um, he doesn't say anything about MeowMix here. He states he doesn't like my post. I don't see anywhere that he actually calls MM scum for my post. I don't see how negating what he believed in #15 in any way changes what he thinks about MeowMix. Either he misrepped himself in #15 and thought Meow was scum from my joke (which is bad) or he forgot what he was actually talking about in #15 and still wanted to say Meow isn't scum (which is also bad).

In short, I think 666 is scummy too.

Pedit:
Many thanks, O mighty mod
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Syryana »

Oops. I read the bottom of your post and confused it with Manfred's response.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 127, fferyllt wrote:
In post 122, Syryana wrote:Oops. I read the bottom of your post and confused it with Manfred's response.

There are 3 posts between mine and his.

Yeah. I mistakenly read the bottom of your post as his, since I was scrolling around looking for the Auspicious quote that I remembered Manfred talking about. I think I scrolled right past his and landed on yours, since yours had the quote in the open and his was a spoiler.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 130, Otolia wrote:Don't flatter yourself. Your whole case is based on the response to a joke. It's a ridiculous one. I'm not undermining anything, I'm merely putting it into perspective.

Funny how you're voting the target of my "ridiculous case". I don't particularly care for your attempts to oversimplify my case and use your oversimplification as a justification of calling it ridiculous.

Superdeclan wrote:meh, I understand for wall but for one quote!

3 can easilty be done and if you make it harder to read a message more people will think it's a wall and just skip it

It's his posting style. Leave him alone.

In other news, it interests me that Declan bandwagon jumped onto Auspicious.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 136, Otolia wrote:
@Syryana
: If you consider that I am misrepresenting the case you made, I would like you to concisely and precisely describe it for me. As for my reason to vote, I beg to differ. I voted him for the way Meowmix dismissed your attacks by pretending he did it to test people.

I consider my case to include MeowMix's responses to my "he ignored my joke" theory. You are representing my case to include only my initial joke and subsequent serious vote (which admittedly is by itself weak) without including my beliefs w.r.t. MeowMix's responses to my initial case. I feel that my case against Meow has evolved over the course of this game thus far and you represent the case as if it stopped after my initial "vote is now serious, he's scum".
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #145 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 143, goodmorning wrote:Syr's gives me the opposite of sketchy vibes. Well-reasoned, not panicky, good stuff.

I'm curious as to why you point out my #115 wasn't panicky. Why would it be panicky?

auspicious wrote:I'm not quite sure what you don't like about it. My opinion on MM, as I stated, is that I don't have a concrete read on him, but would be willing to lynch him if nothing better comes up. If I wanted to go with the flow, I would have voted for MM. The BW on him was already going strong, and the people on it weren't being questioned too much. If anything, I daresay the fact that I'm still on the fence about someone who would be an "easy lynch" (for scum trying to drive a lynch onto town) is a towntell.

The mere fact that you pointed out it's a towntell proves you know enough to commit said towntell as scum.

auspicious wrote:
In post 115, Syryana wrote:
This is the most self-deprecating post I've seen in quite some time. This posts boils down to "I'm not sure, I'm not that good, I'm not sure, my reads are purely based on gut." Seems like a pretty easy way to slide by without having to justify your reads. You, sir, now have my attention.

I'm not sure what's so self-deprecating about it. I realize that I'm new to MS and am still learning the meta of it/peoples opinions on several things (one of those being gut), so that shows in my posts.

Another thing: I'm rarely able to justify my reads; especially as town. This comes from playing a lot of EM, where justification takes thought, and there isn't much time to give thought to a game.

This sounds rather a lot like another excuse to not justify your reads.

auspicious wrote:

The scumteam is MeowMix and Manfred. Auspicious is the serial killer. Manfred and Auspicious are interchangeable, but I prefer Aus as the SK simply due to his "I'd rather lynch scum today" and pointing out that there is a serial killer in the game.

I'm not sure how you get "auspicious is the serial killer" from my pointing out that we can't get real team reads yet. :?

POE. At the time my scumreads were you, MeowMix and Otolia. MeowMix and Otolia made more sense as a scumteam in my head than one of them and you, so you got to be the SK.

auspicious wrote:

In post 81, auspicious wrote:I actually read DCLXVI's vote as town, and I'm thinking roughly the same thing as he is in regards to who's scum (havingfitz). I don't necessarily see it for the same reasons he does, but I think he's town all the same.

so you just think 666 is town because he voted the same person as you?

You're putting words in my mouth. I think the fact that he dares to put out a vote at this time for a legitimate reason makes him town. It helps that he's voting the same person as I was going to, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

What are these legitimate reasons?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 146, goodmorning wrote:I didn't say it would be. "Not panicky" was intended to be a semi-hyperbolic example indicating just how devoid of any scummy behaviors/motivations your post was.

I see.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 162, Superdeclan wrote:change your Avi to something that isn't the same as OT's RVS should only stay if the person you find is still scummy

I laughed my ass off when I saw his new avatar.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #168 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 166, goodmorning wrote:Ok, MM is Town. He's been responding well and honestly this avatar thing strikes me as too damned sassy/playful to be coming from Scum.

Dunno if I'd go so far as to call him town, but damn if he doesn't deserve to live today after making tears roll down my face.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: auspicious
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #170 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 169, Malakittens wrote:If him changing his Avi to match someone else's is a decent to unvote then I don't believe any of your votes were serious. That is such a terribad reason to unvote someone you felt was scum for so long.

You should probably go read #115. I think it's MM, Aus, Otol-something, with 666 as backup. I frankly don't give a damn which of these get lynched (well, preference on first three, pointing out the obvious) so if MM genuinely amuses me, I see no reason not to go after one of the other two and kill him later.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 171, Otolia wrote:So after you so adamantly defended you case on Meowmix yesterday (#137) saying it wasn't just based on a joke you drop it like that ? And this despite the fact that you believe Meowmix and I are the scumteam (3rd Paragraph of #145).

Already explained this. You're all scum, so it really doesn't matter which of you dies today. May as well keep the funny one around.

In post 171, Otolia wrote:Puzzling and from my point of view not aligned with the town.

Lynching scum isn't aligned with town? K.

In post 171, Otolia wrote:Even if we put as the ludicrous reason behind your unvote aside, why choose auspicious over me ? Do you think he would be a more consensual lynch today ?

I picked Auspicious because I could remember how to spell his name without having to scroll to your last post.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #176 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Syryana »

I absolutely love Otalooloo's last post. It pretty much confirms he's scum. I'll take this in turn.
In post 173, Otolia wrote:
In post 172, Syryana wrote:
In post 171, Otolia wrote:Puzzling and from my point of view not aligned with the town.

Except you actually believe auspicious is not scum but SK. You are so confident of your reads that you mentioned this precise fact numerous times (last paragraph of #115, 4th of #145) with little to no backing real scumhunting whatsoever. But now he is
just
scum ? Are you actually confused as to who is who ? Or do you simply not care ?

This part is great. He's taking me to task for voting auspicious, not because auspicious isn't scummy, but because I called him the SK earlier. It's completely irrelevant what anti-town role auspicious is; it only matters that I think he's not a townie. Besides, as fery pointed out, my reasoning on auspicious being the SK sucked anyways. As scum of whatever flavor, he's still gonna have to die before town wins. You're deliberately missing the point: there are three people I think are not town (i.e. scum). It's completely irrelevant what particular scum role each of those individuals holds.

In post 173, Otolia wrote:Your play overall is messy, all over the place and very confusing for the town. Unilaterally decreeing someone is scum doesn't make it town. You are classifying me as such on the basis that I choose to vote after a votecount (#115)- while I was saying that my vote was virtually on Meowmix. Considering that I voted on Meowmix as announced afterwards and remained focused, your case on me is void.

Attack on my play, check. Broad, vacuous reasoning, check. Gross oversimplification of my read on him, check. Silly justification by way of gross oversimplification, check.

First off, the way I play is my damned business. Second of all, just because you have no idea what I'm doing doesn't mean my actions are anti-town, since you're not the center of the
universe
town. Third, no kidding me saying things doesn't make them true; if it did, these games would be a lot shorter and a lot more boring. Fourth, my read on you has very little to do with your vote after votecount idiosyncrasy. Fifth, you tunneling Meow is a ludicrous reason to negate a scumread.

As I go back and look at my ISO I realized I've never explicitly explained my read on this guy, so I shall do so here. In bullets.
  • Almost zero scumhunting. Ironic, since you have accused me of this yourself.
  • Your play up to this point has been almost exclusively PBPA, with one or two questions peppered throughout.
  • Majority of your posts and reasoning against people involves silly little details (e.g. I'm calling the guy I think is the serial killer "scum") rather than real logic (or gut, or whatever other people do to justify their reads), leading me to the supposition that you're having trouble faking town-logic.
  • After I pointed out your blatant misrep of my MM case, you decided not to respond.
  • Every time I read your posts, I feel like I'm reading something
    Mitt Romney
    some greasy politician wrote. I don't like politicians, nor do I like the tone of your posts. (Blatant OMGUS reasoning go)

That is why I think Otolia is scum.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 177, Otolia wrote:Come at me kid !

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 179, unseencamo wrote:This has been an interesting little exchange. Without a doubt Sry is the better scum hunter here. Oto's case is pretty meh. However, this could easily be a town vs. town situation. time will tell.

That being said MM has literally made no real attempt to scumhunt. He has kept his original RVS this whole time. What the hell. This guy is clearly the scummiest and the most logical choice.

Why you gotta go and say scummy things like this, USC? I was perfectly content to sheep myself on my list of reads. Now you're going to make me go back and ISO you.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #183 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 182, Malakittens wrote:If you think Ot is scum, Syr, why are you voting Aus rather than him?

I already answered this once.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #195 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 192, havingfitz wrote:Syryana...why does SD voting auspicious

Gut feeling. His bandwagon jumpery was pretty blatant. Makes him worth keeping an eye on.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 196, havingfitz wrote:
In post 195, Syryana wrote:
In post 192, havingfitz wrote:Syryana...why does SD voting auspicious

Gut feeling. His bandwagon jumpery was pretty blatant. Makes him worth keeping an eye on.

Could you elaborate on this seeing as how he's been on the same two wagons as you?

It's not the wagons he's jumping to, it's the way he's jumping. He's justifying why he thinks the person he's jumping onto is scummy but not why that person is scummier than the person he just left. I don't know a better way to explain it.

In progress, decoding 666's latest wall.

DCLXVI wrote:
In post 17, havingfitz wrote:
In post 8, fferyllt wrote:I don't do RVS.

I do (begrudgingly)...

VOTE: fferyllt

The reason I don't like this vote by fitz is that the no RVS issue with fferylt had already been resolved. His meta clearly showed that he was playing as he normally did, it was a bad vote and a poor attempt to join a bandwagon.

What does this have anything to do with fery not voting? Fitz wasn't voting fery because she doesn't RVS. He was saying he begrudgingly does RVS, hence vote. Interpretation fail.

DCLXVI wrote:
In post 26, Syryana wrote:Because you've not made a single reference to my RVS joke on you. If you were town, you'd have laughed about it like we did in that newbie game, since half that game was me yelling at you for that joke.

This is just stupid, not scummy stupid, or town stupid, just stupid.

Thanks for the brilliant analysis. Perhaps you ought to analyze the repercussions of this statement in terms of MM's responses.

DCLXVI wrote:Not liking USC's posts 44-46, his push on meomix does not seem genuine.

Why do you think they're not genuine?

DCLXVI wrote:missrepping in order to join a wagon. I think that's strike two now against fitz.

Strike one. Your first point was invalid.

DCLXVI wrote:When I use the phrase "in all seriousness" that means I'm not in RVS mode.

As I explained early in this post. Fitz's RVS post was bad considering the context of it with me having already posted confirming fferylt meta. Yes, it is possible for someone to make a scumm RVS vote. We get out of RVS by finding scummy RVS posts by other players.

Yes, except fitz's post wasn't scummy. Again, interpretation fail. Not to mention we were already out of RVS by the time of this ridiculous post thanks to the MM discussion.

DCLXVI wrote:
In post 83, Syryana wrote:No, 666's vote is terrible because he's basing it off an RVS vibe. He's got much better targets around, such as MM for scummy responses or some of the folks on MM's wagon (which other people have pointed out but I can't be arsed to quote). I didn't get a scummy vibe off fitz's RVS and I don't see how 666 did. The partners comment came from 666's lack of justification for thinking MM town and subsequent vote on fitz for reasons that I believe to be very shaky.

Its perfectly ok to make a page two vote off of an RVS vibe (actually, now that I think about it, all the votes on MM are for things that started in RVS, wait, you can vote for RVS stuff but I can't HYPOCRISY)

Way to misrep what I said. Sure, if you take the first sentence of the paragraph and chop off the rest of it that's what I said, but my point was your reason sucked and you were ignoring everything that had gone on since your last post on the first page.

DCLXVI wrote:Well, my vote was random random, it was for the reason of you not doing RVS. And once my reason was shown to be invalid, I decided to place my vote somewhere else.

So your vote was random, but it had a reason. So....... it wasn't random.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #206 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Syryana »

Hey, gm. List the top five things you find most interesting thus far, from greatest to least.

Fery, you've been quiet. What are you thinking?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #209 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 208, fferyllt wrote:I'm also thinking that DCLXVI doesn't really get RVS and it seems like a lot of questionable logic has fallen like dominoes from that initial lack of grok. Question is, how real is that? It seems real to me.

Questions...

Grok?

What's real?

I agree with the questionable logic part. See my post taking apart the monster under the spoiler.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #211 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Syryana »

So, by interesting do you mean "I find these posts to be scummy" or interesting as in "I find these posts entertaining"?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #233 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Syryana »

Busy day until late tomorrow, don't have time to respond to all this now. Nice post, Mala.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #284 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Syryana »

This back and forth between fery and Mala is boring. More votes on auspicious.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #287 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 285, Malakittens wrote:I'm glad I'm boring, but you're boring too.

What is my back and forth between DC called? Somewhat boring?

Slightly less boring. It's funny watching DCL be cagey with his reasoning after I tore him to shreds in that other post somewhere.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #317 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Syryana »

Hay fery <3
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #319 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 318, fferyllt wrote:Hey.

You want to try and sort some players?

Sure. Whatcha got in mind?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #321 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 320, fferyllt wrote:Mostly I want to talk through my nulls and see if I can firm some of them up. But maybe it would be good to baseline with some players I have tentative reads for.

Well, I gotta go afk for about 30, so make me a nice big wall and I'll rip it up and discuss when I get back. Sound good?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #323 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Syryana »

I'm baaaack! Wait, where's my wall?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #325 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Syryana »

I'm breathless with anticipation.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #328 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Syryana »

Wall! I'll break it apart and give specific reasoning in a bit, but here's me thoughts in general.

I'd swap fitz and Mala.

Otolia I'd put in the Unsure in general category. I was until recently convinced he's scum, but I really like his more recent posts, so he gets upgraded to null.

I really need to go investigate CD, Declan. I've been tunneling on Aus/MM/Otolia.

USC's playing much differently this game than another ongoing. He's null leaning town.

Agree with your scumreads minus GM. Don't know what to think of GM right now, more investigation required.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #333 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 331, unseencamo wrote:DC just posted in Open 483 - Switch (Day 3), he is totally lurking. This in combination with my existing problems with him solidify my vote.
VOTE: DCLXVI

Don't bring in ongoings.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #340 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Syryana »

Can we either prod, replace or lynch auspicious please
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #342 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Syryana »

Yes.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 343, DCLXVI wrote:@Syryrana would him being replaced make you not want to lynch him?

Depends on how well his successor convinces me the slot isn't scum.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #357 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Syryana »

Oh look, Auspicious came back. That's nice. Can we kill him now?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #361 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 360, fferyllt wrote:This game is sapping my will to live.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #367 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 366, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 357, Syryana wrote:Oh look, Auspicious came back. That's nice. Can we kill him now?

Do you have stronger reasons than the ones I questioned you on yesterday?

I don't recall you questioning me yesterday. The thread doesn't remember either.

However, here's the case on auspicious, brought to you by Channel Syr:

First relevant post at #66: Waffles on Meow wagon (saying MM is absolutely wretched but doesn't vote MM), doesn't like 2 of the 4 people on said wagon, doesn't vote any of them. Clearly cautious. Declaration of newbishness. Never liked those, it's been damn near a universal scumtell IME.

Post #81: Agrees with DCL's awful case on havingfitz (which is a point against him in and of itself), havingfitz is now scummy in his eyes for the MM wagon AND DCL's vote, yet STILL doesn't vote havingfitz. Cautious scum is cautious.

Post #103: Declares himself noobtown again (also calls MM noobtown). States he "would rather lynch scum today", reeks of scum trying to blend in. Gives brief gut reason on why fitz is scummy to him (still doesn't vote him), but gives the odd expression "I shouldn't be reading teams yet; there's an SK". The existence of an SK is irrelevant to finding the mafia team as we have to find them all anyways. (This statement was one of the things that got me thinking aus might be the SK)

Post #144: This post shivers me timbers. He waffles on Meow some more, but here's a snippet that really got my attention:
In post 144, auspicious wrote:
The BW on him was already going strong, and the people on it weren't being questioned too much. If anything, I daresay the fact that I'm still on the fence about someone who would be an "easy lynch" (for scum trying to drive a lynch onto town) is a towntell.

Hold the presses, he just gave himself a towntell. "I'm not voting MM, clearly I'm town". If that doesn't set off alarm bells in your head I don't know what will.
Here's more alarming stuff:
In post 144, auspicious wrote:

So VOTE: auspicious

Hemming and hawing around suspecting me, not willing to commit to a vote (on me or anyone else ftm), and his post 84. His reasons for rationalizing his tacit support to a MM lynch are just one big cop out.

I almost hate to admit it, but this is actually making you look more town to me. Lmfao. I feel like you'd take a more pacifistic route if you were scum.

Taking a more pacifistic route as scum, eh? Sounds like someone we know. Who hasn't voted, been waffling on reads, declared himself a noob multiple times, and given himself a towntell because he's being passive and not bandwagon jumping? You guessed it folks,
fferylt
auspicious.

Also says "I'm rarely able to justify my reads thanks to being a mostly EM player." First, that's a free excuse to not have to justify his reads, making it easier for him to manufacture logic that makes him look town. Second, I've played with several EM players on this site (hey fery) and they don't have a problem with justifying reads. So I'm calling BS.

EHRMAGERD WTF BBQ he voted!!! (We're still in #144 btw) and the winner is... Superdeclan? Uhh... Didn't we just get done seeing how much he dislikes fitz? And how of the 4 peeps on MM's wagon, he least likes fitz and USC? *scratches head* Not only that, but after all this time of being cautious with his vote he votes someone out of OMGUS? Wot? Glaring inconsistency is glaring. By the end of the post he's grumpy because he's been caught for terrible reasons by Declan. Poor guy.

Thank god, we're finally done with #144. Onward!
His next post, #231, is mostly irrelevant, dealing as it does with aus complaining that people are misreading him due to his playstyle (and a bit of AtE thrown in for good measure). However, there is a juicy bit at the end:
In post 231, auspicious wrote:I don't have many concrete reads (the only ones I
do
have being Syr town, hf leaning town now, and Super scum).

Okay, so some concrete reads, I'm town, that's good, havingfitz is town, wait...
That statement clearly contradicts the evidence, your Honor! Like, seriously, what the hell. He's been a scumread all game, and now he's town?!?! Did he like, forget his biggest scumread for half the game? So, he reads me as town (lol), changes his top scumread to a townread, and one of his townreads to a scumread cause OMGUS. Yeah, this dude ain't town.

Moving on to his final relevant post, #348 (#358 doesn't count). First half is "I've been busy" and "QQ", then we get to reads. Quoted:
In post 348, auspicious wrote:DCLXVI: Town for reasons I've already explained. Is thinking things through logically.
havingfitz: I feel like the OMGUS was a town response, could be wrong though.
Otolia: Probable scum. While his walls give off the appearance of hard townie work, a lot of time they're devoid of content/seem forced.
Superdeclan: Like I said before, scum. Intentionally twists my words to antagonize me.

I deleted a couple of the irrelevant reads, you can go back to his post I've so kindly linked if you really care. His reason DCL is town is laughable. I'm pretty sure I'd torn DCL's case to shreds by this point, so Aus continuing to claim DCL has good logic and motivation is garbage. Probably trying to protect his scumpartner. Fitz is now town to aus because of... and OMGUS post? Really? All those reasons you thought he was scum before, now he's town thanks to an OMGUS post? Trolololol. His Otolia read I'm pretty sure was copied from someone somewhere, but I can't be arsed to find it right now. Declan = moar OMGUS.

So yeah. He flipflops on his reads, blatantly contradicts himself, tries to excuse his inexcusable play by blaming it on his playstyle and/or his origins in Mafia, starts out as cautious then devolves to OMGUS and nonsense, calls himself a noob a lot and gives himself towntells. So let's kill this dude. Case closed.

P.S.: DCL, in the amount of time you've been asking for this case, you should have been able to go back and find it/figure it out for yourself.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #381 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by Syryana »

That TLDR made me chuckle. Thanks GM.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #480 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Syryana »

*scratches head* What odd NKs.

I'll have to go ISO CD I guess. Maybe he was onto something.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #482 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Syryana »

Also, Otalooloo's blatant rolefishing is terribly terrible.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #483 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Syryana »

Well, CD ISO took like 30 seconds. Cliff notes: he hates GM and Otalooloo.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #485 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Syryana »

Well, he's dead, so fuck'm!
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #487 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Syryana »

You got a dirty mind.

Course, you were all imagining him in someone's larder a second ago, so not surprised
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #489 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Syryana »

I'll go look at him in a minute and let you know
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #490 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Syryana »

Eh, I don't really see anything from fitz that would make me move him into the scum pile. If anything, I have him leaning town.

Svenskt on the other hand hasn't done much to make me change my mind on his slot either.

I would support a lynch on DCL, Otalooloo, or Svenkst at this point in time. Not necessarily in that order.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #493 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 492, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 490, Syryana wrote:Eh, I don't really see anything from fitz that would make me move him into the scum pile. If anything, I have him leaning town.

Svenskt on the other hand hasn't done much to make me change my mind on his slot either.

I would support a lynch on DCL, Otalooloo, or Svenkst at this point in time. Not necessarily in that order.
I am not going to take this seriously for now. If you are serious then bring a case that I can respond to.

Here is a hint, my biggest suspect + a guy i questioned about his stalling of hammering are dead... one is a night kill, I´d never in a million years make either of those kills.

Now you can go "SO THATS WHY YOU DID IT".
You replaced into the MM slot. I've had a scumread on that slot since the whole MM joke thing early D1 and you haven't done anything towny enough to make me change my mind. Delving into WIFOMy NK analysis to prove yourself town is not helping.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #511 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Syryana »

Why is everyone acting like it's so surprising there were two kills and not three? There are any number of reasons that there might not have been a third kill, and speculating about what might have happened gets us precisely nowhere right now.

Let's get on with what
will
get us somewhere.

VOTE: DCL
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #517 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 516, DCLXVI wrote:And how am I tunneling?

I have interacted with everyone, and have multiple scumreads its not like I'm stuck on GM...so what is your point?
You haven't meaningfully mentioned anyone that wasn't GM in like a week. We like to call that tunnelling.
DCLXVI wrote:Yeah, cause lynching town is certainly the right direction
A to the T to the EEE.

Kill it with fire!
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #519 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Syryana »

*blink* It
is
L-1, isn't it?
UNVOTE:

I'd like to hear from other people, particularly replacements.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #568 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by Syryana »

Yeah.

VOTE: Svenkst
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #584 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Syryana »

:(
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #588 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Syryana »

You might be onto something there about CD kill, Mala.

I really hate Svenkst for his early-day interactions, but I'm swayed by his recent "welp, if ima die, may as well get my info out there" posts.

Wanna pressure Otalooloo?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #590 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Syryana »

Bulba? Sure, I can go look at Bulba.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #592 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Syryana »

Huh, interesting. Bulba was Declan, right?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #593 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Syryana »

Bulba, elaborate on Svenkst scumtells please.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #595 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Syryana »

Chill pill, Svenkst. I see it. Bulba can come explain himself. In the meantime:

UNVOTE:
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #597 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Syryana »

I feel like I had an anti-Otalooloo post somewhere. Let me see if I can find it.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #598 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Syryana »

Spoiler: Here you go Mala
In post 115, Syryana wrote:This Otolia dude is so oily he gleams when the sun hits him just right. Or at all.
Otolia wrote:Not that I am against utilizing one's meta to draw conclusion, you actually have to be careful with that. Basing your conclusions on what could be interpreted as a joke is light and usually far-fetched. I was once in the same kind of situation and barely managed to escape Day 1 lynch before I went on winning the game in LyLo. This statement is just an example of what can happen, not what will. So far, you case on Meowmix is very light, hair-pulled and not backed by actual scumhunting. I'd like to see you pressure the former on a different subject.
Of course it was light at that point. Not responding to a joke is not a scumtell. However, it did prompt my further test of him by pulling out the "ehrmagerd WTF YOU NO TALK TO ME UR SCUM" move in #26. His
response
to 26 is what made me certain he's scum. You seem to be subtly undermining my case against MM by leaving out key aspects.
Otolia wrote:I consider your point moot. In an attempt to deflect the flak you received, you state that you were trying not to attract attention. This part is good, any townie has no reason to attract attention, he doesn't fear it like a scum but he doesn't want it either because focusing on him is a waste of time (as he is town). However you add the last part, unsubtly mentioning that you were expecting a reaction. There is no reason for you to do that, especially during RVS and so soon into the first day. Furthermore dismissing the response you had without analyzing anything is contradictory with your previous statement.
This whole paragraph is fluff. Also, why would MM analyze his own responses?
Otolia wrote:I got a massive scumvibe from that post. Despite our shared same opinion, I feel your post is way too light and all too convenient. So this is a reminder that I'll question you about that further down the road. Perhaps as soon as we are done with Meowmix.
Oh, so now you like the MM case? Totally not the vibe I got from paragraph 1. I haven't decided whether the fitz post makes him scummy. On the one hand, it looks like a convenient bandwagon jump, but on the other it's approximately the same thought I had when I first read MM's "trolling for reactions" response.

Furthermore, Otolia's refusal to vote before a VC is ridiculous. MM is at L-3; there haven't been any votes since the last VC. It's not leading to a quick hammer. I think it's more of a "I'll look more town if I don't bus my buddy immediately and simulate caution in voting."

I am henceforth referring to Otolia as Manfred von Karma.

There is one thing I agree with Mr. von Karma about, though.
auspicious wrote:
In post 85, fferyllt wrote:@auspiciious Why do you say MM will be a tough read later?
Though I'm one to talk at this point, I feel like noobtown is a liability in LYLO/MYLO. Sorry if I didn't phrase that well before.

However, that being said, yeah, I'd much rather lynch scum today.
In post 97, MeowMix wrote:what's interesting about it? I see it as a bit non-committal, but at the same time I'm not exactly easy to read either, so it's a fair reaction to have

I'm more curious about . austriloious, what do you see in fitz's 3 posts that pop out as scummy to you?
*auspicious ;P

The first post is just RVS; even if he is scum, there's nothing there that points to it/points against it there. His vote on you is what worries me most. He jumped on your wagon when it was starting to take off, and didn't give as much... background? I suppose? Like, comments about it. Questions, concerns, etc. about your behavior - he just voted and said you were full of "bs". I'm still not sure on my read on you, but I shouldn't be reading into teams yet anyway; there is a serial killer.

I also hate to admit it in these games as it's no help to anyone and makes me look like a complete fool, but part of my read on havingfitz is actually intuition/gut. :oops:

Pedit: Fitz, I will answer your questions in a future post.
In post 176, Syryana wrote:I absolutely love Otalooloo's last post. It pretty much confirms he's scum. I'll take this in turn.
In post 173, Otolia wrote:
In post 172, Syryana wrote:
Except you actually believe auspicious is not scum but SK. You are so confident of your reads that you mentioned this precise fact numerous times (last paragraph of #115, 4th of #145) with little to no backing real scumhunting whatsoever. But now he is
just
scum ? Are you actually confused as to who is who ? Or do you simply not care ?
This part is great. He's taking me to task for voting auspicious, not because auspicious isn't scummy, but because I called him the SK earlier. It's completely irrelevant what anti-town role auspicious is; it only matters that I think he's not a townie. Besides, as fery pointed out, my reasoning on auspicious being the SK sucked anyways. As scum of whatever flavor, he's still gonna have to die before town wins. You're deliberately missing the point: there are three people I think are not town (i.e. scum). It's completely irrelevant what particular scum role each of those individuals holds.
In post 173, Otolia wrote:Your play overall is messy, all over the place and very confusing for the town. Unilaterally decreeing someone is scum doesn't make it town. You are classifying me as such on the basis that I choose to vote after a votecount (#115)- while I was saying that my vote was virtually on Meowmix. Considering that I voted on Meowmix as announced afterwards and remained focused, your case on me is void.
Attack on my play, check. Broad, vacuous reasoning, check. Gross oversimplification of my read on him, check. Silly justification by way of gross oversimplification, check.

First off, the way I play is my damned business. Second of all, just because you have no idea what I'm doing doesn't mean my actions are anti-town, since you're not the center of the
universe
town. Third, no kidding me saying things doesn't make them true; if it did, these games would be a lot shorter and a lot more boring. Fourth, my read on you has very little to do with your vote after votecount idiosyncrasy. Fifth, you tunneling Meow is a ludicrous reason to negate a scumread.

As I go back and look at my ISO I realized I've never explicitly explained my read on this guy, so I shall do so here. In bullets.
  • Almost zero scumhunting. Ironic, since you have accused me of this yourself.
  • Your play up to this point has been almost exclusively PBPA, with one or two questions peppered throughout.
  • Majority of your posts and reasoning against people involves silly little details (e.g. I'm calling the guy I think is the serial killer "scum") rather than real logic (or gut, or whatever other people do to justify their reads), leading me to the supposition that you're having trouble faking town-logic.
  • After I pointed out your blatant misrep of my MM case, you decided not to respond.
  • Every time I read your posts, I feel like I'm reading something
    Mitt Romney
    some greasy politician wrote. I don't like politicians, nor do I like the tone of your posts. (Blatant OMGUS reasoning go)
That is why I think Otolia is scum.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #601 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 600, fferyllt wrote:I've been leaning to Cheery as the vig kill (maybe SK...maybe) and unseencamo as the scum target.
Fery, how did you come up with this?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #610 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Syryana »

Is this whole "vig had to have shot (or rather eaten, yum) someone N1" some sort of site-meta I don't know about? IME vig rarely shoots N1 and all this discussion about who shot what when and who might or might not have been saved is seriously WIFOM and a waste of time.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #635 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Syryana »

It's L-1. I like #631. Intent to hammer.

Claim.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #664 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Syryana »

Intent to hammer retracted. Will catch up with this later.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #740 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Syryana »

I'm going to have to do a reread of this game before putting a vote anywhere. Three split wagons is really weird. Willing to bet at least one of them is on scum, but I've no idea which one right now.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #770 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 769, Malakittens wrote:Hey Syr..

Help me get some pressure on Oto? He looks happy to have the pressure off of him now that CDs killed and you haven't been focusing on him.

Plus I don't like how he tried to fish in the beginning. I understand everyone's concerns about casting doubt on Sven's claim, but he was pushing it and now he stopped. He also doesn't seem to be hunting anymore.

Plus the fact - everyone has practically ignored my vote on him - he included ignored the vote.
My gut is still pinging.

I think he's scum.
With pleasure.
VOTE: Otolia

Maybe we can get something out of this thread other than Tweedledean and Tweedlecat arguing about the American law system and the meaning of the word "prove".

Hey, GM. Come put this dude at L-2. Squeeeeeeeeeze da penguin.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #773 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 771, havingfitz wrote: Leaning scum: Mala and Syryana
Mildly curious as to why I'm scum to you. A brief ISO revealed the only thing you've said about me was you didn't like my suspicion of SD.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #805 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Syryana »

VOTE: Svenkst Stal

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #818 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 811, Svenskt Stål wrote:No, i didnt have any more fight in me, gg town, you played well. Good luck scum bro.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #845 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 843, goodmorning wrote:Syr: Why did you hammer?
I will answer you tomorrow, GM. Promise.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #849 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 846, goodmorning wrote:Tomorrow like tomorrow or D4? Because we're at the point there may not be a D4.
Tomorrow as in Tuesday evening.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #857 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Syryana »

Elephant in the room. The hammer. Reasons for hammering:
  • Reason #1: Svenskt's "I never read my role PM" derp(gross oversimplification, deal with it) confirmed him as scum to me. Only reason I unvoted him in the first place was his RB claim and I figured him not knowing his own power was a sure tell he was a liar.
  • Reason #2: I already had a scumread on the slot. He replaced MeowMix, who I had an early (and erroneous) scumread on from damn near gamestart. In hindsight, I see why he wasn't interested in attracting attention to himself.
Things I'm relatively sure of: Mala is mafia. GM (possibly fery, but leaning GM) is her partner. Otolia is the SK.

Why is Mala mafia, you ask? Excellent question.
In post 825, Malakittens wrote::P

Please note you know how I play as scum. If he 'was' my partner - I'd would have hopped on the wagon right away. Nice try ;)

Anyways - I believe I'm dead tonight unless a miracle happens. Lynch Ot tom
Self-meta. Kill it with fire. Onward.
In post 834, Malakittens wrote:I'm going to start off saying FoS: to Syr and Fery. All for that quick wagon onto Sven D2. I'm sure at least one of you is scum or SK. Either GM or Oto are another possible SK or scum. So neither of them are clear in my books, so FoS for you too even though.. I already had one on you.

VOTE: Oto

I don't like how that lynch on Sven was orchestrated and how it happened. Sven was right it was way to quick and you started to throw blame on anyone but you. Also to me that didn't seem like a slip.
Very wide net of suspicion. Doesn't like me or fery for quicklynch, doesn't like GM or Oto because... no idea. A quick look at MalaISO reveals she hasn't suspected GM since #447 and even then it was "gut and playing differently". Keep note of this for my analysis later.
In post 838, Malakittens wrote:It didn't look like a counter claim.

It looked like confirmation bias.
I don't think Oto put much thought into it how Sven could have accidentally missed that part
in regards to not knowing the SK had a 1 shot RB immunity. He saw what looked like a slip and went full head on heels to it. What did it cost us? a PR being lynched where we could have lynched scum instead.
In post 840, Malakittens wrote:
I think he is SK who used confirmation bias on Sven. Town doesn't want to kill PR's as they are more helpful alive then dead.
Even with this setup - Pr's alive towards endgame are bad, but Day 2 isn't at all near endgame. I think he is SK who pushed for a PR death. I'm also calling his little ATE bluff - if Sven flips town - Vig me tonight/lynch me Day 3.
These posts made me highly suspicious. If I've gotten anything out of playing with Otolia this game, it's that he puts thought into
everything
. His posts are polished until they gleam, his cases are meticulously constructed and he doesn't even vote until a votecount is posted. And here we have Mala, claiming he's the SK because he didn't put much thought into Svenkst's motivations? I think not. Furthermore, let's assume for a moment that Otolia is the SK. Why would the oh-so-cautious Otolia push for a PR lynch, particularly as SK? The SK cares much less about the town PRs than scum do, since he's immune to each once. Why would he stick out his neck for the express purpose of lynching a PR, particularly in view of the fact the flip would incriminate him? It would be an entirely better strategy to wait and get a mislynch on someone else (getting a goon would suit the SK better) and then let the Mafia NK Svenkst (or even NK Svenkst himself). Mala's description of Otolia's actions makes no sense. It sounds more to me like Mala is convinced Otolia is the SK and is trying to twist events in any way possible to fit him into that mold. What's her motivation for doing so?

Here's what I think. I think Mala targeted Otolia last night, nothing happened. She knows he's the SK, but doesn't want to out herself as scum. She has to get rid of him to win at all costs.

Why isn't Mala the vig? I thought of that, took me a bit to wrap my head round it. Mala isn't the vig because she isn't thinking with a town mentality. She's been advocating the death of the SK for a long time now. From a town mindset that makes no sense, particularly now. Assuming that the SK and both mafia are still alive, we're in LyLo, and if we lynch the SK right this second, mafia wins the game. Mala's not stupid. If her wincon was to lynch the mafia/sk, she wouldn't be advocating the lynch of the SK right now.

VOTE: Malakittens

Now, why is her partner GM or fery? Mala, IME, likes to bus her partners at LyLo. The last time I saw her do it, she listed her partner as one of a pair but pursued the scummiest townie. In this instance, she only has one partner instead of two, so I think she's being cautious and offering up Otolia and fery over her real partner, goodmorning. I say this because, of the two, she has fewer interactions with, but a stronger scumread on, goodmorning over fery. If you go look back at the interactions between GM and Mala, especially after reading this post, the interactions between them look forced as hell. As an example, go look at #298 and #302. I'm not 100% certain on the Mala/GM partnership, but I am sure Mala's scum.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #859 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 858, fferyllt wrote:Syr I'm happy with you as town. You scare me occasionally because if I were scum (or SK for that matter) you'd probably be dead, but I can't see your posts not coming from a town place.
What are you trying to say here?

And yes, I think Bulba is town. I also think you are town, moreso than GM anyways.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #861 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Syryana »

I was asking what you meant about me scaring you and that I'd be dead if you were an anti town role.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #867 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 863, Malakittens wrote:Funny.

I self meta as both alignments. In regards to that - it's a null tell. You can't pin me scummy for it.
I don't like self meta. Period.
In post 863, Malakittens wrote:Secondly, I have been advocating for the SK death yes, but that's because last setup I didn't go after the SK and it fakeclaimed (vig) and lived to see endgame against mafia. I'm not allowing that mistake to happen again (at least until I die).
Going after the SK regardless of whether or not it's good for town is blatantly anti-town.
In post 863, Malakittens wrote:Syrana - Both you and Oto didn't like MeowMix. So, yes your votes were justified by that overlap, but what Sven said the 'wait and see' game was a perfectly reasonable thing to do. You risked killing off a PR - as I stated if Sven survived longer then a lynch on him was justified. I don't believe killing off a PR early as Day 2 is in a town mindset.
Yes, killing off a PR is a bad thing. However, in my prior post, I explained why I hammered.
In post 863, Malakittens wrote:He may have thought of everything, but I don't feel he thought well into it. I think what he did wasn't in a town mindset. I think the lynch on Sven was fast paced and I believe scum ARE on it. Do I know who those scum are? No, but do I believe I have an idea? Yes.

You are also forgetting that CD could have been scum who's kill got blocked instead of being the vig.

You are also not putting into the fact Oto could be SK and the vig is still alive last night and they tried shooting Oto and the kill failed because of the immunity. Has any of this crossed your mind? I don't think so.
Of course scum was on the wagon: Otolia the SK and your partner goodmorning. CD not only could have been scum who got blocked, but could also be a townie who got RB'd. The vig might not necessarily have shot on N1. Still 2 kills. Furthermore, the vig is dead. If the vig were not dead, they would have claimed by now to give us some kind of flip information. If we assume for the moment the vig targeted Otolia and got canceled, then that means the SK/Mafia killed fitz and DCL. Either kill makes sense coming from you; DCL in particular.
In post 863, Malakittens wrote:You are also forgetting that I could be town just going after someone I believe is scum. You flopped hardcore on your read on me and that's pretty damn close to that I did as scum a while back in another game and I was able to survive. You kept calling me town throughout the prior days and now you shift when it's in your best interest.

For the record;

I do believe GM's vote is suspect, but I don't believe he's high on my list of being scum. Please tell me where you are getting I'm 'busing' GM because you are mistaken.
Flopped hardcore on my read on you? I don't recall ever reading you as town. I said I liked one of your posts. Misrep me moar pl0x. And you're not town going after your scumread. I already said why.

Your bus on GM is nearly identical to your bus on DCL in Open 483. You mention suspicions on that person, then backburner them as you pursue the "stronger" read. It's not a traditional "bus and bus hard", but it is a bus nevertheless.
In post 863, Malakittens wrote:The only thing that makes me weary of a SK or even a scum Oto is how he locked himself into the VT. That's the ONLY thing that makes me think he's possibly town out of everything because scum HATE, HATE being locked into a claim. Especially, when the time is right he could fake claim and actually win.
If he is the SK, he has two kills to his name. Locking himself into the VT claim is irrelevant if one of those two kills is the dietician.
In post 863, Malakittens wrote:The DC kill could have also been made to focus attention on both GM or I. The same with the Fitz kill because Fitz was on my ass towards the end of Day 2. Or DC *could* have been a vig kill. Or guys what happens if all three; vig, SK & scum are alive and the kills overlapped yet again.

We aren't even sure if CD was mafia. We could have a solo mafia living amongst us.

The possibilities here are endlesss.
Indeed they are. However, it is best to assume the worst; i.e. there are still 2 mafia and 1 SK alive. If that is true, this is LyLo. Going after the SK right now loses the game in that case.

Pedit@Bulba: I don't know whether all three cannibals are still in play. I am however assuming the scum cannibals at least are. It would be foolish to assume otherwise. I also answered why the vig is no longer alive and why there were only two kills N1.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #870 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 869, Bulbazak wrote:Syryana, every time I go to dispute you, I either realize that you're right, I can't find what I'm looking for, or what I wanted to quote didn't exist in the first place. Therefore I think it best to just post my reads, this time in a more straightforward manner:

Town:
Mala

Null:
Ffery
Otolia

Scum:
Syryana
Goodmorning

We're obviously not going to agree on Mala, as we have 2 opposite reads on her, and I'm not impressed by your case so far.
Fair enough.

@Mala: Going after the SK when killing the SK may cause us to lose the game is anti-town. If you don't understand this by now, I don't know what to tell you.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #871 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Syryana »

Oh, and what was this idea you had earlier, Mala?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #873 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 872, Malakittens wrote:CD could have been mafia and you are forgetting that USC could have also been the vig.

So we are still unsure if we have 2 mafia left as opposed to 1. We also don't know if Fitz or DC could have been the SK or mafia.

You say we have to assume the worse, but you are trying to paint me scummy because I'm going after an anti-town role.

My idea was that *you* possibly could have been setting me and Oto up for lynches with possible kills. I'm still leaning towards that idea.
There are many scenarios. I choose to look at the worst one. If I'm wrong, great. If not, I'm prepared.

I'm painting you as scum because I cannot fathom you going after the SK when doing so might cost us the game. I don't frankly give a damn what happened in your previous games w.r.t. SK; if you kill him now, and there's two mafia left, WE LOSE. Period. Sure, if there's no mafia left we win, if there's one left we get to 4P MyLo.

Now, let me ask you this. Let's assume for a moment you're right, I am some flavor of scum, and I killed CD to make Otolia look bad and either fitz or DCL to make you look bad. Why then, did I lurk all day yesterday? GM decided to push him; I didn't do anything. You decided to push him later after SS claimed; I hopped on for pressure. If indeed I killed CD to make him look bad, why did I not attack? Why did I hammer a possible PR and bring so much attention to myself? What was my motivation?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #876 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Syryana »

So, I lurked so as not to draw attention to myself, then quickhammered a PR? Really? A 1 for 1 trade does not a good deal make. So many better strategies out there to eliminate him.

Also, I disagree that an attack on Otolia would have looked opportunistic. The man was my other scumread from D1, along with SS. Try again.

Scum game

There is only the one.

Pedit: You were pushing Otalooloo, iirc.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #886 (isolation #90) » Wed May 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 885, Malakittens wrote:I'm not really liking Syr and starting to not see him as town. Bulba deff feels town. I'm on the rocks about Fery only because she's basically feels like a swing vote. Meaning I don't really like how she hasn't commented on Syr/I's exchange, but asked Oto about his reads. That feels off.

I am really on and off regarding GM. So guess he's null leaning scummy, but I wouldn't vote him at the moment because he's not really a top suspect.

I'm starting to warm up to an Oto-town. Just due to the claim being locked in and due to the gambit. He doesn't seem to be fighting it and I wouldn't think scum would give up so easily. Not sure if that makes sense.
Didn't you start the day off as calling me scum? And didn't you spend the rest of your time calling Otalooloo the scum/SK?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #921 (isolation #91) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 901, Malakittens wrote:I really don't trust Syr right now and I feel like he's likely to flip scum.

I don't like the fact he's trying to pair teams without an actual flip. It feels like he has information others don't. That scares me in a surefire way. The fact Fery is willing to totally be okay to 'blindy' follow it bothers me.

Also, the fact everyone has a scum read on GM bothers me a bit. Only because I been in some games where the majority of the players had a scum read on a certain player and that player flipped town. That's the one thing that is keeping me from wanting to vote GM.

VOTE: Syr

I do have to ask you Fery. What would be the point of scum harping on killing the SK? It draws unnecessary attention to them. Wouldn't you think they wanted to avoid it if at all possible? Also you can say scum worry about the SK, but don't you think town has the right to want to worry about it also? Especially with the lack of flips on the players (NK wise).
Hey, Mala can WIFOM too! Cool. Also, attempting to pair teams makes me informed, ergo scum? Lol? I'm assuming we are in MyLo, therefore there are 2 mafia, 1 SK, 3 townies. Of the living 6 people, the only two person scumteams that make any kind of sense to me are: Mala/GM, Mala/Fery, GM/Fery. I'm really starting to wobble on my fery-townread simply due to the fact she's so willing to sheep me. Actually, considering the other game I played with her, it's downright terrifying.

I'm willing to entertain the notion I might be wrong on Mala. Lynching Otolia today would be a terrible move. Since we're going to have to come to some kind of consensus on a lynch, and most of us agree on GM...
VOTE: GM
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #923 (isolation #92) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 922, fferyllt wrote:I have been anything but terrifying this game. :/
That is precisely why you are terrifying.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #925 (isolation #93) » Wed May 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Syryana »

I am exaggerating slightly, but it always makes me jumpy when good players start doing weird things.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #930 (isolation #94) » Thu May 02, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 929, Malakittens wrote: I also could say that Syr's vote on GM looks survivalist even though he may have a scum read on GM, but Syr probably thinks the lynch is tied down to two people when it's not. He seems to be content on just lynching GM and not persuing his higher scum reads to try and convince others to vote.
We're not lynching Otolia unless you convince me he's not the SK. I went all in on you, Bulba refuses to go along and my case on you could very well be paranoia, so we're not lynching you. I'm not going for a fery lynch while both of GM/you are alive. I'm not voting Bulba. Therefore, GM.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #932 (isolation #95) » Thu May 02, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 931, Malakittens wrote:So in the end you are protecting Fery? Yeah, okay that makes perfect sense. The only way you would lynch Fery is if one of GM /I are dead. Judging by your long post (opening D3) you have zero motivation in wanting to lynch Fery because you were convinced its GM/I as partners.

What makes YOU think that Oto is not scum? You were pretty damn convinced of it D1/2 yet now you aren't.

Everyone's trying to use PoE when we don't even know the status of flips. If we knew status of flips - hell I might *even* be okay with it, but I'm not.

What makes you think Bulba is town?
I do think Oto is scum. I in fact think he's the SK. I therefore don't want to lynch him, since if I'm right and it's mylo we lose.

I like Bulba because his train of thought has been transparent since he replaced in and I don't see it coming from scum. He's put honest efforts into scumhunting and analysis of the living players.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #954 (isolation #96) » Thu May 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 950, Malakittens wrote: This is what bothers me about Syr.^ This is the only thing he said through his ISO besides Day 3 regarding a possible read on GM. He never did follow up or give his read on GM until Day 3 where he says GM/Mala are scum and Oto is SK.

He also pressured GM to attempt to put Oto at L-2.

So Days 1/2 he kept his reads for GM and I close to his chest and then opening Day 3 he accuses us both of being scum together.

This guys IS a problem.
Actually, it wasn't so much keeping it close to the chest as I never got round to investigating her. I was ludicrously busy last week anyways (in hindsight, really should have V/LA'd, but lesson learned) and I frankly just didn't bother. My greatest scumreads going into D2 were SS/Oto anyways and I was more interested in a flip from one of those two than investigating the lurky null on the sidelines.

Given however that I was quite wrong about SS and the lurky null is still alive (and still being lurky), GM has become a target of interest.

The only thing that bugs me about GM is the fact she might be lynchbait. Bulba's been after her since DayStart (and yesterDay), and most folks in the game have expressed suspicion of her in one form or another. I could
definitely
see scum factions leaving her here just to get her lynched in the unlikely event she's town.

As for my huge case against you Mala, I've said all I wanted to regarding that, and saying more would just be repeating myself. I'm not the kind of player that browbeats people into voting my way by saying the same thing over and over. I made my case, I didn't get support to lynch, so I'm moving to
your partner
another suspect.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #989 (isolation #97) » Sat May 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Syryana »

Glances at thread
Sees nothing has happened other than Otolia is confirmed SK
leaves
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #991 (isolation #98) » Sat May 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 990, Malakittens wrote:Yeah, Syr, that's wonderful. You are way to sheepy this game and voting is all over the place and it's different then the Switch game where you were town.
Because making an enormous case on you instead of just jumping on Otolia or GM and voting my scumreads is so sheepy. MisrepsRUs@malakittens.com
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1012 (isolation #99) » Mon May 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Syryana »

Allow me to summarize the points against me:
  • I have been progressively less active as the Days go by, but reinvigorated today after my "partner" died.
  • I quickhammered the RB.
  • My play today and yesterday is different than my play on Day 1.
Point one: This is attributed to a few things. First, it's April and end of semester in PhD is hell. Second, as the game went on, I realized I really don't like no-reveal much, so my desire to play this game died.

Point two: I already discussed this. Otolia's point about me being scummy because I followed a scumread's reasoning is arrogance and rubbish. I hammered Svenkst because I am the type of player that obsessively reads setup information. I simply couldn't believe Svenkst hadn't read his role PM closely enough to know about the SK, therefore I hammered. I was in fact convinced he was scum up until the flip, if you read my twilight post.

Point three: See point one.

Also, I find it amusing that Otolia believes stereotyping a playstyle is good analysis (w.r.t. #629), particularly when he has no idea what my playstyle actually is.

Why do you think DCL is my partner, Otolia?
fferyllt wrote:I'm struggling with moving Syryana below unsure. But I don't like how quickly he compromised and voted goodmrning rather than mala.
Oh come on, fery. Think about it. I threw that huge case about Mala out there, in which I have Mala/GM as the scumteam and Oto as the SK. Mala's not going to vote for herself, GM isn't going to bus unless she has to and Bulba didn't buy the case. There is no way to lynch Mala under those circumstances so I'm not going to waste my breath trying.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1014 (isolation #100) » Tue May 07, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1013, Otolia wrote: 3. Nope you cannot excuse yourself like this. If you aren't interested in the game anymore then why are you posting longer texts today. Did you suddenly find the setup interesting ? Did your hell suddenly become heaven ? You are contradicting yourself here : Either you don't like the game anymore, you stopped caring and then you cannot explain the sudden regain of activity and the different pla. Or you still like the game but you have no valid excuses for lurking yesterday and you are lying. Both cases are not in your favor.
I can, actually. Exams are over as of yesterday, and me being lynched today means town most likely loses. It is thus in town's best interest for me to step it up and defend myself.
In post 1013, Otolia wrote:4. I am not stereotyping your playstyle but your personality in order to draw potential motives. You could say that's arrogant of me and un-necessary but amusing ? I guess we have different kind of humor. Still I would appreciate if you used convincing arguments instead of mockery and sarcasm.
Irony. I will if you will.
In post 1013, Otolia wrote:5. DCLXVI could be your partner because you voted within a few minutes of each other. I see your scumteam as an satisfactory explanation of yesterday's events. And before you ask, it makes sense for the SK to kill one of the very suspicious quick-lyncher from Svenskt wagon. With a weakened town, the anti-town factions are seeing each other as bigger threat than townies.
I wasn't going to ask. We already know you're the SK. Besides which your posit that DCL and I are the scumteam rests on the assumption that both DCL and I are ballsy enough to quickhammer a claimed PR which I at least wouldn't do as scum (go read my scum meta if you don't believe me). It's possible that DCL was scum though(very possible, now I think on it).
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1018 (isolation #101) » Tue May 07, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1015, Malakittens wrote:Syr got really defensive after Oto made that case.

I also adore Oto's case, but I wish I had enough time to make one before him.
:roll: Thus far, he's the only one to make a coherent case against me.
fferyllt wrote:if DCL is scum, then who would you think is his partner?
Let me go ISO DCL and I'll get back to you on this.

Also we seem to have the same situation on me that we had on GM; a bunch of people agreeing I'm scummy yet only one person voting me.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1020 (isolation #102) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Syryana »

I'm so blind. You people are gonna crucify me for this.

The scumteam is GM/DCL. ISO here.

The interactions between the two are so AWKWARD. Both have scumreads on each other for the flimsiest reasons (DCL scumread GM for two Days but never made a major push on her, GM read DCL as scum for... no apparent reason), the only interactions between the two involve DCL sniping at GM over some semantic debate.

Spoiler: GM suspecting DCL
In post 96, goodmorning wrote:
In post 90, Syryana wrote:Goodmorning, who are your scumreads?
I have a mild scumread on Cheery. MM is definitely on my watchlist and so is #.

In other news, why did no-one see fit to mention anything about ?
It strikes me as being quite interesting, yet went ignored by 5 different players.
In post 236, goodmorning wrote:
In post 227, Malakittens wrote:@GM:

Explain your slight scum read on CD? Seems a bit OMGUS-Y, but just without placing a vote. Also is # = DC? Also why MeowMix?
Post #96.
Mild scumread was due at that point to post , it gave me some scumfeels for convolutedness alone.
@GM:
What happened to your slight scum read on CD, # and MeowMix?
Post #143
My slight scumread on CD is still hanging around, mainly because I've not seen anything from him that really looks like a towntell.
MM I think is Town; his responses and reactions have been good and honestly the utter cheek of the avatar thing alone would be enough for me to call him Town. It's not a move I see coming from a Scum perspective.
In post 756, goodmorning wrote: ughhhhhh i have forgotten everything about this game

Town: Syr, Mala, ff?
Null: Bulba, fitz
Scums: Sven, OOOOOOOO, #?

Quick explanations: Syr has been playing townsy as all get-out. If you want post numbers, it's all of them.
Mala's been incredibly useful, especially in strategy discussion. Her knowledge is sound and so are her points; I don't see Scum!Mala being so helpful.
ff I think is probably Town but I have a sneaking suspicion that she'd be able to fool me as Scum.
Bulba looks rather Town but his pushes on me have been weak at best, which could be because he's making it up or could be because he thinks he knows me.
fitz honestly hasn't really posted enough for me to get a solid handle on.
Sven has been caught in contradictions, his excuses weak at best.
OOOOOOO is a longtime scumread of mine. I've made the case. Go find it instead of being lazy, I'm the one who gets to be lazy here.
# is more of a gut read. That said, his recent posts have enough of a little-boy-lost feel that I have a question mark there.

First post she puts DCL on her watchlist, no reason given. Second post, two people ask her opinion on DCL, she dodges both questions focusing only on her opinion of Cheery Dog. Third post, DCL is still a scumread but she's starting to retract thanks to something called "little-boy-lost vibes". We still don't know why she found him scummy in the first place. She claims gut, but points to no indicators or posts that gave her this feeling.

Spoiler: DCL on GM
In post 522, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 520, Malakittens wrote:@DC - no, I don't believe I have played with you when you were town.
Well you can hardly make a legit meta case with only half the info.

and I do honestly think GM is lying. If you don't agree, that is your problem, but that is my position.
In post 516, DCLXVI wrote:And how am I tunneling?

I have interacted with everyone, and have multiple scumreads its not like I'm stuck on GM...so what is your point?
In post 512, DCLXVI wrote:Yeah, cause lynching town is certainly the right direction

Vote:goodmorning
cause what I said about him yesterday still stands.
In post 459, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 451, Malakittens wrote:You are lucky this setup has plurality lynches and that no lynch is not allowed in this setup because there's one day to the DL and you are trying to cause a mass switch onto a CW which can be seen as trying to protect Aus and/or trying to force a no lynch.

I believe GM is scummy for my own reasons, but I'll gladly admit it's just gut plus a difference of feel from the last game I played in with him.
1. when I made that vote there was 24 hours left.
2. I am aware of the rule set
3. I am perfectly capable of moving my vote to auspicious, not that I need to, I'm conflicted about whether he should be lynched. I wanted to make a point about goodmorning and used my vote to do so.
In post 450, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 449, fferyllt wrote:to cast the auspicious' comment as potentially scummy for the benefit of other players, and to press for a reaction from auspicious.
The first one is what I think he did. I believe that GM was trying to make Aus look scummy, BUT when called out for his bad reasoning (self meta on others is bad) he denied that he was trying to say Aus was scum. That is why I find GM scummy.

The second reason, reaction test, is stupid. That excuse can be made about any bad post.

And actually, after thinking this through, I'm not content with an Aus lynch, he can be delt with at a later time.

vote:goodmorning
LAL
In post 448, DCLXVI wrote:What would be the point of saying "Oh look, that player over there is doing what I do as scum" if it is not to imply that that player is actually scummy?

If GM is not trying to say that Aus is scummy, what exactly is the value behind typing that sentence out? I can't see any townmotivated reason for that aspect of his post and GM never gave a good response as to why he made that point in the first place.

Your post about difference of opinion stuff is bullshit. Of course differing opinions in and of them self do not make someone scum. What matters is what the point is that is being discussed, if I think GM is lying (which I do) than that is a difference of opinion in which I think I have every right to call him out as scum for.
In post 404, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 402, goodmorning wrote:
In post 390, DCLXVI wrote:Goodmorning- among other things I do not like his BS response about self-meta
What is this referring to?
In post 351, goodmorning wrote:
In post 348, auspicious wrote:...gun to my head, my opinion on everyone would be:
Last time I said this I was Scum.
In post 352, DCLXVI wrote:@goodmorning, applying self meta to other people isn't normally that effective.
In post 353, goodmorning wrote:I never said it was.
In post 354, DCLXVI wrote:you're backtracking, you most certainly implied it at the bottom of 351.
In post 355, goodmorning wrote:If you feel that is what I was implying then that's your prerogative.
In post 390, DCLXVI wrote:I remember saying I would give reads earlier, I apologize for not doing so.

People I'm suspicious of:

Goodmorning- among other things I do not like his BS response about self-meta
Syryana- head says she is acting town, her case against auspicious makes sense, but there are multiple scum in this game so that doesn't mean much as far as alignment goes. Gut says something is wrong here, several of my exchanges with her, especially the one about auspicious feel off.
Havingfitz-I've explained this already
Auspicious- I agree with Syryana's case on him. Probably will hammer. I certainly feel significantly better about lynching him than I do about lynching otolia.

I honestly don't have any substantial town-reads at the moment and I have no intention of just making up bs to fill an entire reads list. I don't feel like giving out any right now anyway.

Some other things about auspicious, that I think I wrote about early but is worth repeating:
In post 84, auspicious wrote:In all honesty, I'm not sure. I'd actually be okay with a MM lynch today, as it'll benefit us either way (if he's town, he'll be a tough read later on; if he's scum/SK, great. The only bad outcome is if he's PR). He could easily be noobscum, but I still don't have a concrete read on him.
The vig can take out players like that, not liking how he tried to justify lynching town. (so if mm was lynched and flipped town he would have an easy out on it.)
In post 754, DCLXVI wrote:I know that bulba.

The point is, vaguely asking someone to prove that their are innocent and not making a case on them is stupid.

That is my point. That and only that, does anyone disagree with me on this?

I think GM is scum for reasons already given, he is my main scum read.
I think syry is scum, I really can't give any good reasons for that read though. All I can say is that a lot of the conversations I have had with him feel fake
I think mala is scum, her meta case on me is absolutely retarded, but I
think
know that I have explained that earlier in this thread

I'm little suspicious of Svenskt I'm going to go and read through what I missed and make up my mind about him and I want to take a look at that stupid wagon that popped up at the start of the day as well.

Otolia is a near certain town-read (I have what I believe is a decent reason for this that I don't feel like sharing right now.)
Bulba is leaning town, I like his entrance to the game (and not just cause he called me town)

DCL first fixated on GM for a horrendously awful reason. He called her a liar for first saying she found Auspicious scummy because Aus said something she would have said as scum (#351) and then agreeing that self-meta is not normally very effective (#353). This isn't a lie as DCL claimed (not even close), but he kept his vote on GM anyways until putting Svenkst at L-1.

What really stood out about DCL's tunnelling of GM was that though he apparently found her a liar and incredibly scummy he never made much of an effort to get her lynched. Hell, he never even added to his initial case of "she's a liar", even though she posted plenty of content for him to go after.

The two of them passively scumread each other from Day 1. There are incredibly few interactions between the two in the thread (particularly so in light of the fact that both of them apparently scumread the other) and the one instance in which both talked to each other directly was awkward and forced:

Spoiler: Holy snickerdoodles
In post 352, DCLXVI wrote:@goodmorning, applying self meta to other people isn't normally that effective.
In post 353, goodmorning wrote:I never said it was.
In post 354, DCLXVI wrote:you're backtracking, you most certainly implied it at the bottom of 351.
In post 355, goodmorning wrote:If you feel that is what I was implying then that's your prerogative.
In post 362, DCLXVI wrote:Well, aren't we all being nihilistic today.
In post 363, goodmorning wrote:Well technically not nihilism but philosophy talk tends towards the useless so I'm going to shut up about it now.

And if this game is sapping your will to live... Micro 117 or Music Theory Mafia, that's all I'm going to say.

The one and only time the two interact in the entire thread. "GM, that's not good." "I know." "But, you implied..." "Think what you like." This exchange was what DCL's giant scumread on GM grew out of and you know what? Not once does GM ever address DCL after this, does DCL push on GM, asks her questions, anything. There is no interaction whatsoever between the two. The scumreads on each other were entirely for show.

Mala, you have my apologies. We both fell pretty neatly into the scum's trap. Both NKs last night had you and I as scumreads; we've both used that exact argument against each other. I got really paranoid about you after you pushed so hard to get Otolia lynched since I couldn't even conceive of trying to push the SK in a MyLo situation.

Anyways, we should lynch GM.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1023 (isolation #103) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Syryana »

And how does any of that you just posted change the fact that both yours and DCL's reasons for finding each other scummy were flimsy as hell and neither of you bothered, outside of some arbitrary questioning that for the most part was ignored, to push a case on each other to the rest of the town?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1050 (isolation #104) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1048, Bulbazak wrote:Unlikely. There were only 2 kills on n1, which means that either the vig was blocked or killed. Since Sven admitted that he blocked CD, and CD was killed, it's safe to assume that CD was the vig and was killed. Also, if the vig was alive last night, he should have eliminated Otolia, as his actions d2 made him a liability to the town.
Unless the vig was fitz. Possible scenario includes fitz not shooting N1, shooting SK N2 and nothing happened.

Since we all seem to forget vig shooting is not mandatory.

Hell, in that scenario, the vig could still be alive.
Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1042, fferyllt wrote:Does it benefit scum for town to think that there is room for one more mislynch today? I think it does but I'm not sure.
If both mafia are alive, a mislynch ensures them the game.
If both mafia are alive, they win if the SK misfires. If the SK misfires and hits town, it becomes 1v2, or 1v2v1 if the SK has yet to be hit. If the SK shoots correctly and hits mafia, it becomes 1v1v1 or 2v1v1 or 2v1 (town v maf on last one) depending on whether the SK still has the immunity and who the mafia shoots. If only one mobster is still alive, it is today 3v1v1, and possible scenarios become 1v1v1, 2v1 SK, 2v1 Maf, 2v1v1. I feel like I'm playing chess. I'm also never signing up for no-reveal again ever.
Bulbazak wrote:You had a point about GM, as she didn't say anything of substance regarding DC. However, when you get to DC scum reading GM, your case falls apart, as he actually had a point. GM's use of self-meta is the biggest point against her, as there is no other way to look at it. She used her self-meta to paint Auspicious as scummy without joining the wagon. Now Otolia opens up an opportunity for dead DC-scum, and you automatically grab it, not only to distance yourself from GM, but also to discredit the case against her?

Unvote

Vote Syryana

Scummiest move of the game.
You scum or dumb, Bulba? Go read DCL ISO (and my case, apparently you didn't read that either). He made a valid point against GM for self-meta, but never tried to actively pursue it. He made token mentions of it in thread and voted her but never attempted to get anyone else to vote GM. Hell, you tried harder to get GM lynched than he did a couple posts after you replaced in. Not only that, but self-meta was the
only
point he ever made against GM. If he legitimately thought she was scum, he would have pursued it much more.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1052 (isolation #105) » Tue May 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1051, Otolia wrote:I'm getting very worried of goodmorning's behavior. She has made some good points today but the despair I'm sensing is not what I would expect.
Can you elaborate on this "despair"? Of the things I've gotten from GM posting today, despair was not on the list.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1061 (isolation #106) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1055, Otolia wrote:I don't know but the way you write your posts are giving me a weird vibe. Perhaps it's just the caps. I must admit
I've not look at your posts alone for a while (since Day 1)
and there isn't any significant difference between now and then. Nonetheless I'd rather process every bit of info I get rather than drop some because it's not really relevant.
In post 1055, Otolia wrote:
goodmorning

I initially had goodmorning as a SK in this post, or at least as scum.
I kept her case for the finish but I couldn't find any conclusive arguments that she was scum even though it was my feeling. Perhaps I am a bit exhausted. In any case, I'll put her back into the null leaning scum until I have more certitude about her.
So you haven't looked at GM's posts since Day 1, yet you still have her as null leaning scum? Why say you have GM as "the SK, or at least as scum" if you haven't even read her posts since Day 1? Furthermore, why do you think GM is the SK and not mafia? Why did you go from calling GM a passive townread (#259) to null-scum (now), particularly if you haven't read her posts?

As I ISO Otolia, it also shows he has even fewer interactions with GM than he did. He called her town all Day 1, more or less ignored her Day 2, and is now calling her scum on Day 3. Also, of his reads list, GM is the least explained which is odd in and of itself considering how much trouble he went to in order to explain his reads on everyone else.

Anyways, if you people hammer me here are my final possible reads:

2maf 1 SK:
GM/Oto, fery SK
or
GM/Fery, Oto SK

1maf 1SK: (if DCL was scum)
GM maf, Oto/Fer SK

2 maf: (unlikely, but possible if vig hit SK N1 and the SK was either DCL or fitz)
GM/Oto

1 Maf: (More unlikely, but still possible if fitz was SK and DCL was maf)
GM

I think Bulba and Mala are town. The rest is POE.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1062 (isolation #107) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Syryana »

Though unless 1 maf or both SK and 1 maf are dead, you guys don't have a prayer. 2 maf you lose outright, 2 maf 1 SK there's no way to win either unless the SK has already used his 1-shot BP.

Good luck anyways!
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1070 (isolation #108) » Fri May 10, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1063, Otolia wrote:To follow on my desparation comment, I also read goodmorning as eager to lynch Syryana. We have the same reads so what does she knows that I don't ? I'm still a bit confused.

I'd rather wait until this week end to have Syryana lynched but I don't think I'm going to vote anyone else today so it doesn't really matters if he is hammered today.
Questions:
1)If GM is extremely eager to get me lynched and by her own admission is extremely excited by this game at the moment, what does that indicate to you?
2)Why wait until the end of the week to hammer if you're so sure I'm scum?
3)If GM is another scumread, why are you unwilling to vote anyone that's not me?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1082 (isolation #109) » Sat May 11, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Syryana »

@mod, I'll be V/LA until Wednesday.

Fery, why are you voting GM now? Didn't you have intent to hammer me?

Mala, why are you flipping out about Oto but not fery?

Bulba, are you dead?

Oto, why are you deflecting onto Fery?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1084 (isolation #110) » Sat May 11, 2013 4:02 am

Post by Syryana »

Had a feeling that might be it. Figured I'd ask though, since other people seem to be more interested in pointing out you did it rather than asking why.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1094 (isolation #111) » Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Syryana »

Well, Oto has now gotten to (if he wasn't already at it; he's been tunneling me since Day 1) the confbias point, and not only has GM confbiased me, she has also now applied some made-up scum playstyle to me (this isn't even including the fact that she's wrong and misrepping the shit out of my play, but I digress). Do they even have a clever phrase for that?

I really don't understand how anyone thinks either GM or Oto are town at this point.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1096 (isolation #112) » Sat May 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Syryana »

I'm not handing you victory on a silver platter, penguin boy. You want me to shut up, stop dicking around and hammer.

Oh wait, you don't want to, because you're scum and my flip will straight out give you away.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1100 (isolation #113) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1097, goodmorning wrote: You may notice that those are the most general actions Scum take at L-1 with intent: shut up or gambit.
You may also notice that I was only applying them to you insofar as I expected you to gambit over shut up at this stage in the game.
You may also notice that I was not attempting to describe your playstyle in any way.

In short: nice try.
You may notice that your whole post was based on confbias that I'm scum.
You may also notice that your general actions scum take is a load of horseshit (catshit?) because categorizing the only actions scum has at L-1 to be lurking or gambiting is a gross oversimplification.
You may finally notice that shutting up isn't part of my playstyle regardless of alignment, so your observation is pointless and irrelevant.

In short: You're still wrong.
Bulbazak wrote:I'm trying to figure out what to do. I feel like this game has gotten out of town control. Personally, I believe that both GM and Syryana are scum and are cross-voting each other to provide distance. After thinking about it, here's what I'm going to do...

Unvote

I have no idea why Otolia is playing the waiting game here. Gut tells me it's because he's SK who doesn't want to be responsible for the wagon if it goes bad. So here's the deal: As I've said, I believe both GM and Syryana are scum, and while I prefer GM, I don't care which we lynch, as it will still be a scum lynch. I'm now taking control of the game and putting the pressure on Otolia, as well as anybody else who is unsure. Whichever wagon reaches 3 first, that will be the one I will give intent to hammer. If no one has decided by 1 hour until the deadline, I will decide for you by voting to give my preferred wagon majority. Come tomorrow, we can analyze the wagons and use that to lynch any remaining scum.
You're seriously going to leave it all in the hands of the man you believe to be the SK? When you think we're in LyLo?

God save this town.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1105 (isolation #114) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Syryana »

Like you would have done anything other than vote me today, Otolia. You're full of shit.

And I hope you're scum Bulba. Because if you're town, that's seriously the dumbest shit I've ever seen you do.

Just hammer already.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1107 (isolation #115) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Syryana »

Congratulations, you just lynched a VT! Well done!

Return to “Completed Open Games”